Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Operation Rainfall: Help Bring Xenoblade, Last Story, and Pandora's Tower to NA - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1659992-operation-rainfall-help-bring-xenoblade-last-story-pandoras-tower-to-na/2.htm

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 2:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Operation Rainfall: Help Bring Xenoblade, Last Story, and Pandora's Tower to NA
-------------------------------------------
XSEED are the shit.

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 10:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Operation Rainfall: Help Bring Xenoblade, Last Story, and Pandora's Tower to NA
lololol Pandora's Tower confirmed for Europe

that makes all 3

lololol

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 10:43pm (PST)
I think NoE is doing it just to spite NoA at this point.

Author:   Ground
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 11:39pm (PST)
That's it

Buying a new Wii, shouldn't be too hard with the 120 I just came across

hacking it

playing these imports

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Jul 03, 11 at 1:25am (PST)
quote bbb7002004
NoE have been surprisingly good lately. Now all the have to do is update the PAL Virtual Console games with the NTSC versions and I will love them forever.

Also, apparently Xenoblade isn't all that great. The Last Story looks awesome though.

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Jul 03, 11 at 1:33am (PST)
quote Big A2
Also, apparently Xenoblade isn't all that great.
who has this wrong opinion

Author:   Ground
Date:   Jul 03, 11 at 2:06am (PST)
quote Big A2
quote bbb7002004
NoE have been surprisingly good lately. Now all the have to do is update the PAL Virtual Console games with the NTSC versions and I will love them forever.

Also, apparently Xenoblade isn't all that great. The Last Story looks awesome though.
WRONG

It's Pandora's Tower that's suppossedly not too good. From what I hear, it's basically a poor God of War clone.

Author:   Enth
Date:   Jul 03, 11 at 10:48pm (PST)
quote Ground
That's it

Buying a new Wii, shouldn't be too hard with the 120 I just came across

hacking it

playing these imports
Be careful with hacking - my friend did that to his Wii and then one system update later permanently broke it.

It's a great time to be Europeon right now! Most of my interest in these three games is mainly from all this buzz about them maybe not being released, so I don't know anything about them really. Looking at Last Story it's very likely I'll get that, and I'll see what general reaction and reviews about the other two are like

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.