Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How to set up this USB Wifi Adapter thingy. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1624627-how-to-set-up-this-usb-wifi-adapter-thingy/

Author:   surfer1020
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 1:16am (PST)
Subject:   How to set up this USB Wifi Adapter thingy.
-------------------------------------------
ok, so i originally put up this request for help in the DS/DSi Forums but did not get any help at all so i felt that asking her would still apply.

i have a wifi adapter that i just bought from Amazon and i want to figure out to to get it operating so i can use it for the Pokemon Trading Forums and also for some other Wii/DS games. the thing is called MINI2 from Planex or whatever. i already installed the software into my Mac but now i gotta figure out how to get it to set up a server so i can get it connected to my DSi.

the Amazon product info is here.

if you can help me out, i would appreciate it. k, thanks.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 1:56am (PST)
Subject:   re: How to set up this USB Wifi Adapter thingy.
Have you tried googling the device and checking the manufacturer's website for instructions? You'd certainly have a better shot at getting relevant information that way.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 4:53am (PST)
I think all the regulars here on the site uses wireless modems, so I don't think anyone will be able to help. Do what bbb recommended.

Author:   surfer1020
Date:   Mar 02, 11 at 3:59am (PST)
well the manual is useless (really, it doesnt tell you what to do after you install the disk) and online just leads me to product information for those who want to buy it...

i cant return it also or else id have to pay money for return shipping... well thanks anyways guys. =/

Author:   FoneBoneFan15
Date:   Mar 02, 11 at 4:36am (PST)
I don't see Windows 7 in Operating System Requirements.

Author:   SunnyDelight
Date:   Mar 31, 11 at 7:01pm (PST)
I read that USB is no longer working. I tried using it again but it doesn't work anymore. You might as well buy the Wii lan adapter because it works faster. It's wired..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.