Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: should I? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1616307-should/

Author:   eql001
Date:   Feb 01, 11 at 11:59am (PST)
Subject:   should I?
-------------------------------------------
well i was thinking about selling my wii for an ipod touch. the reason i want to sell it is because i only use it when friends come over and even then. I got a ps3 for christmas and my gaming is more focused on more hardcore games. i never really stepped into the awesome that was and still is for some people the wii. i only ever bought it cuz my friends had 1. what r ur suggestions.
Also how much should i sell it for if i do sell it. white wii 5 games, 2 wii motes, 2 nunchucks, nunchuck cases, charger dock, wii fan/stand

Author:   Sonicfan
Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 4:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: should I?
if u want to sell ur wii, thats fine. since u have some extra stuff for ur wii, it might give u more money. i dont know how much money u will get get though.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 6:29am (PST)
I CAN'T READ THIS

Author:   Maxcat
Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 12:58pm (PST)
probley go for about 250 american dollars on ebay, or something around that. It depends on what the games are.

Author:   demoncatjuston
Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 5:53pm (PST)
I wouldn't.
unless you have a wifi signal almost everywhere, i would just go for an iphone

Author:   Ground
Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 7:08pm (PST)
NOPE NOPE NOPE

If you said 360 or PS3 I'd say "sure whatever", but NOPE. Trading a Wii for a iPod is full retard.

Author:   FoneBoneFan15
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 5:04am (PST)
quote eql001
well i was thinking about selling my wii for an ipod touch. the reason i want to sell it is because i only use it when friends come over and even then. I got a ps3 for christmas and my gaming is more focused on more hardcore games. i never really stepped into the awesome that was and still is for some people the wii. i only ever bought it cuz my friends had 1. what r ur suggestions.
Also how much should i sell it for if i do sell it. white wii 5 games, 2 wii motes, 2 nunchucks, nunchuck cases, charger dock, wii fan/stand
You can sell a Wii and wait for the next generation Wii to come out before you buy it (not the 2006 Wii.)

Author:   DXD
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 7:55am (PST)
Don't do it!

Nintendo is thrusting itself into the hardcore realm sooner or later with it's new-gen hardware, so I implore you to withhold your doubts for awhile longer and I can assure your opinion will change!

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 8:19am (PST)
Wait, you only have 5 games? What are they?

Author:   eql001
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 11:22am (PST)
as i said i didn't get into the wii much so i didnt buy many games.

i have wii sports, wii play, ssbb, brain training and this dogs game. fyi i have a dsi but i only really use it for pokemon or the internet

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 12:41pm (PST)
That's crazy. Get yourself a copy of Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2, and maybe Twilight Princess.

It's up to you, of course.

Author:   Pwnige
Date:   Feb 04, 11 at 1:50am (PST)
Well, the reason you don't play much is because you are lacking some of the best games the system has to offer.

I wouldn't do it, as you still have so much value left in the system. Plus, I'm not sure if you would even get enough for an iPod, depending on the size and model.

Author:   Gangsta Luvv
Date:   Feb 06, 11 at 10:18pm (PST)
Nope don't do it ip touch i think is retarted and you pay more for the wii than the ip touch you would be loseing money if you done that! Good luck

Author:   DXD
Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 7:07am (PST)
quote Big A2
That's crazy. Get yourself a copy of Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2, and maybe Twilight Princess.

It's up to you, of course.
But honestly, if you plan on skipping these titles, you may as well not own a Wii.

Even the most headstrong skeptic can't afford not to give it a shot.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.