Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Need help choosing a gift - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1597026-need-help-choosing-gift/

Author:   monkey_ninjas316
Date:   Nov 25, 10 at 12:43am (PST)
Subject:   Need help choosing a gift
-------------------------------------------
Hey, I haven't had a Wii in a while so I'm a little behind in keeping up with these games. Basically, my girlfriend and her little brother and sister have a wii. They like to collect all the extras and do all the challenge and such in games like super smash bros, sonic adventure and etc.

I wanted to either get them New super Mario bros or Mario Galaxy 2, which would be best in terms of replay value and longevity since they play these games religiously and always go back for more.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Author:   FoneBoneFan15
Date:   Nov 25, 10 at 4:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: Need help choosing a gift
I enjoyed New Super Mario Bros. I uploaded "How to make Koopa Troopa look older FAKE" on YouTube with that game's footage.

Author:   ZacFairFan2010
Date:   Nov 25, 10 at 11:53am (PST)
if they like long games and getting every unlockable then definitely get super mario galaxy 2 there are so many stars to collect to finish the game 100% it'll keep them busy for hours on end

Author:   Noraf45
Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 4:38pm (PST)
Galaxy 2 might be a more intensive game as far as collecting, but I would go with New Super Mario Bros. Wii because they can all play together, it is still challenging, and some of the special coins require a lot of searching and precise jumps.

Author:   RETADIN
Date:   Nov 28, 10 at 6:01pm (PST)
It really is just going to come down to a matter of personal opinion. I, for one, would choose New Super Mario Bros. Wii, because of the fact that you can have four people playing at once. Alas, Super Mario Galaxy 2 will get more time out of them with all the stars etc.

If they want something that has a lot of replayability though, I would go with SMG2, seems I can play that game over and over and never get bored of it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.