Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Wii GD XXII's Epic Yarn - page 20

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1580667-wii-gd-xxiis-epic-yarn/20.htm

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Dec 25, 10 at 1:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: Wii GD XXII's Epic Yarn
-------------------------------------------
quote Noraf45
quote Big A2
*Actually, I did just send an angry email to Nintendo of Europe about Super Mario All-Stars running in 50hz on Wii.

EDIT: Eek! They replied. Now I'm too scared to read it.

I bet it's something completely generic like, "Thank you for your interest in our product. Here at Nintendo of Europe we strive to deliver the best gaming experience we can. Please let us know if you are ever unsatisfied with our product."
No, actually, I got an email along the lines of "The Virtual Console's aim is to replicate whatever came out in the game's respective regions. However, and we will ensure that your comments are passed to Nintendo’s headquarters." How nice of them. I did mention the Virtual Console as the main point in my email, and called the Wii re-release of SMA "the final insult".

Oh, and I got the Super Mario Anniversary thing from my brother for Chirstmas today. Should probably ask him before I sell it. I need the money for my PS3/360 fund (haven't decided which one yet).

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Dec 25, 10 at 8:58pm (PST)
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone spends good time with family and games well! Kirby Epic Yarn is amazing by the way

Date:   Dec 26, 10 at 2:15am (PST)
Thanks ZERO, you have a great day too (Christmas is over here now).

I got this picture in an email from eBay about selling your unwanted gifts. I chuckled.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I put Super Mario All-Stars Wii up on eBay for $40. It sold in half an hour.

This message was edited by Big A2 on Dec 26 2010.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 12:29am (PST)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, full of many video game related goodies. For me, Kirby Epic Yarn (Beaten, fantastic game), Epic Mickey (Still waiting to find this game breaking camera that everyone's yelling about), Force Unleashed, Sands of Destruction (Another great game, have hardly been able to put it down) and Glory of Heracles rounded out my Nintendo stocking.

Then I'll get at least one more game for my birthday next week, followed the next week by Ghost Trick and Phoenix Wright, then waiting for march for Pokemon B/W Okamiden, and 3DS. Such a great start to the new year!

Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 1:48am (PST)
Yeah, this is going to be a big year with the 3DS and stuff. I gotta start getting through some of these old games.

Epic Yarn still isn't out in PAL regions. We have to wait until the end of Feburary.

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 6:18am (PST)
a little late but happy holy days

oh and guys any one know a GOOD list of comming wii games? got too exited again with mah old wii after finishing sengokou basara 3, its so darn awesome ieyeasu, ichi, oda and date FTW

Author:   Ground
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 12:27pm (PST)
Hmmm...

Skyward Sword. That's all I can think of.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 2:14pm (PST)
Lost in Shadow looks pretty slick, but most of the big Wii games have come out now. Have to wait a while for Nintendo to reload I suppose. Their only game not out yet is Mario Sports mix, if I remember correctly.

Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 2:21pm (PST)
I'm hugely anticipating Ghost Trick. I thought it came out before Christmas but at least it's only a couple weeks away. Anyway, Epic Yarn is great, I love it. After that I'm gonna do some Mass Effect 2 before I start Epic Mickey.

Author:   Noraf45
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 2:35pm (PST)
quote bbb7002004
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, full of many video game related goodies. For me, Kirby Epic Yarn (Beaten, fantastic game), Epic Mickey (Still waiting to find this game breaking camera that everyone's yelling about), Force Unleashed, Sands of Destruction (Another great game, have hardly been able to put it down) and Glory of Heracles rounded out my Nintendo stocking.

Then I'll get at least one more game for my birthday next week, followed the next week by Ghost Trick and Phoenix Wright, then waiting for march for Pokemon B/W Okamiden, and 3DS. Such a great start to the new year!
Sands of Destruction was a fun game, but it could have been so much better if it weren't so short and easy. Plus the weapon customization was a missed opportunity.

My Christmas haul was decent. Got Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sin & Punishment 2, Golden Sun: DD, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2, a Nintendo Points card, a $50 PSN card, a $50 Amazon.com card, and some money, which I already spent some on for Etrian Odyssey, DQ9, and a Muse CD, and which I will spend the rest on Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 3:36pm (PST)
Man, and I though I got spoiled.

quote Yoshi Freak
Hmmm...

Skyward Sword. That's all I can think of.
Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that game.

Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 6:01pm (PST)
quote Big A2
Man, and I though I got spoiled.
Errrrr, should I lits what I got? It's a sort of Akira-sized list.

Author:   Ground
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 8:29pm (PST)
Same. I ended up getting 500 dollars worth of stuff.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 8:40pm (PST)
I got pretty spoiled as well. Besides getting a new cell phone, I still got a bunch of stuff.

Date:   Dec 28, 10 at 11:53pm (PST)
A lot of people usually go "wow that's a lot of stuff, I only got X and Y." But I ONLY get games (no money, laptop, etc), and it's from all my family.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.