Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Super Wii GD XIV Bros. Resort Plus - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1410857-new-super-wii-gd-xiv-bros-resort-plus/4.htm

Author:   Brolynick
Date:   Aug 20, 09 at 7:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Super Wii GD XIV Bros. Resort Plus
-------------------------------------------
I just downloaded bought Postal 2: Share the Pain again. Oh god I missed that game. I just love spraying gasoline all over someone and throwing a match onto them. Then I can unzip my pants and piss all over him to put out the fire. And then I can do whatever the *bleep* I want to that burned *bleep*, writhing in pain, crawling to me and asking me to help him... Kick off their heads, tase them, shoot them in the nuts, play soccer with their bodies...

MadWorld made me do horrible, horrible things

Author:   Murray3
Date:   Aug 20, 09 at 10:00pm (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
Speaking of Australia, I can never remember, is Oceania the main island and Australia the entire continent (mainland plus island) or is it something else?
I do believe that New Zealand and Australia are both part of Oceania (and Fiji might be too). However, when it comes to geography, you don't want to go to me for advice... Geology and geometry, maybe. But not geography.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 11:11am (PST)
Normally Oceania takes into account Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and a bunch of small island. Anything past East Timor is considered Asia.

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 1:38pm (PST)
So I was right, right?

Author:   Audioslave
Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 6:40pm (PST)
Hey guys

Er...Modern Warfare 2 GD has gone slightly less active so...I thought I'd come over to this forum for a bit. It will also help because you guys look active and I need extra posts so I can blog and get a custom title.

My banner kinda shows what my ultimate goal in life is. Which is being a awesome DJ and having a girl like Misa Campo so that's why I have it there, not just because I want to look cool .

Introduction over.

Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 6:51pm (PST)
quote Audioslave
It will also help because you guys look active and I need extra posts so I can blog and get a custom title.
So you're essentially posting here just to get more posts? Well, if you're gonna do that make sure your posts actually have a purpose instead of something like "lol" or "I agree" to rack up posts.

Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 7:23pm (PST)
Pffft I'm not that kind of person But now I need a topic...is the Conduit good? I've been keeping my eyes on it but still can't decide if I want it or not.

(Don't hand me a link to a review, I've watched pretty much every one)

Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 7:30pm (PST)
quote Audioslave
But now I need a topic...is the Conduit good? I've been keeping my eyes on it but still can't decide if I want it or not.
Considering you were on the MW2 forum and therefore have most likely played several FPS like CoD4, CoD: WaW, and Halo 3, then it sucks. Compared to the other consoles big-name shooters it gets a 5 or 6. It has horrible online too, filled with lag and glitches, not to mention horrendous match-finding times. If you only own a Wii it's great, but if you own a 360/PS3 it sucks.

Oh, and try this review. It's not only (sorta) informative, but it's damn funny

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 7:30pm (PST)
The Conduit is a mixed bag, and can be a love-it or hate-it game depending on your tastes and how you enjoy it.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 7:51pm (PST)
I would read the Neoseeker Review personally.

Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 8:04pm (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
quote Audioslave
But now I need a topic...is the Conduit good? I've been keeping my eyes on it but still can't decide if I want it or not.
Considering you were on the MW2 forum and therefore have most likely played several FPS like CoD4, CoD: WaW, and Halo 3, then it sucks. Compared to the other consoles big-name shooters it gets a 5 or 6. It has horrible online too, filled with lag and glitches, not to mention horrendous match-finding times. If you only own a Wii it's great, but if you own a 360/PS3 it sucks.

Oh, and try this review. It's not only (sorta) informative, but it's damn funny
Yeah I've played a bunch of shooters like Halo 3 and The Conduit looks exactly like it (Radar pretty much stolen)and if the lag fi sucks I'm not gonna get it. Thanks!

Thanks to bbb and Akira as well.

Author:   Ech0ez
Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 8:52pm (PST)
quote Audioslave
Pffft I'm not that kind of person But now I need a topic...is the Conduit good? I've been keeping my eyes on it but still can't decide if I want it or not.
Depends on your tastes really. The only benefit it really has over any of the current console shooter is the control system, aside from that it's just an average FPS (Mind you most FPS these days are average once you take away their respective gimmicks).

As for the Wi-Fi, it's very dependent on every person's connection. Assuming you've got a good connection, and the people you're playing with have, there's no lag whatsoever. If someone has a mediocre or worse connection you'll more than likely experience varying ammounts of lag. Just from a lag stand point it isn't any worse than the rest of the Wii's online library.

Needless to say if you own a 360/PS3 then there's no real reason to consider it, aside from having far too much money on you, in which case giving all your money to me is a far better option

Cursed Mountain and Metroid Prime Trilogy are out soon

Date:   Aug 21, 09 at 9:59pm (PST)
Everyone who reads this go out and bu Splosion Man right now! It's my definition of a perfect 2D platformer, just as Okami is my perfect Action-RPG, and my favorite of the genre. Best game on XBLA: yes. GOTY: possibly. It's freaking awesome.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Aug 22, 09 at 2:50am (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
So I was right, right?
No. The main land of Australia doesn't have a name.

By the way, I asked at school yesterday where I could buy Plants vs. Zombies, only to be laughed at with people asking "Why would you pay for a game?". Even the ones who do Legal Sduties wondered why one would pay for a game.

Anyway, Punch Out!! is coming out here this week! I'll burn you Murray if you don't buy a copy.

Date:   Aug 22, 09 at 2:57am (PST)
quote Big A2
No. The main land of Australia doesn't have a name.
Then why do people call it Australia

quote Big A2
By the way, I asked at school yesterday where I could buy Plants vs. Zombies, only to be laughed at with people asking "Why would you pay for a game?". Even the ones who do Legal Sduties wondered why one would pay for a game.
You can get it off Steam. If you don't have Steam, just download it, Steam itself is free. Steam had a $10 a while ago, not sure if it's still going on. Even for $20, PvZ is well worth the price.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.