Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Official Little King's Story Thread of Conquering Lands, Wooing Princesses, and Commanding Citizens - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1397351-official-little-kings-story-thread-of-conquering-lands-wooing-princesses-commanding-citizens/

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 3:54am (PST)
Subject:   The Official Little King's Story Thread of Conquering Lands, Wooing Princesses, and Commanding Citizens
-------------------------------------------

Platform: Wii
Developer: CiNG, Town Factory
Publisher: XSEED Games (NA), Rising Star Games (PAL), Marvelous Entertainment (JP)
Players: 1
MSRP: $49.99 USD
Release Dates:
NA: July 21, 2009
PAL: April 24, 2009
JP: September 3, 2009
Official Site: NA | PAL | JP

You are Corobo Bred, the so-called "Little King". Once just a timid boy, he finds a mysterious crown that, once worn, grants him the power to charm people and make them follow his orders. With crown on head, Corobo becomes the king of Alpoko, but the village that you have known is but a small speck in the giant world. So what's a newly-crowned king to do? Conquer it.

The world needs to be conquered. But what's a king to do? Go out there and do it himself?

Of course not.

What self-respecting king would send himself into the fray?

The citizens of Alpoko are ready and willing to be follow you into battle and fight for their kingdom. It's kind of Pikmin, except with humans instead of little plant/animal things.

Your citizens have their own lives to live, you know. They also can learn to be actually useful once they train in a specific job, which can include Soldier, Carpenter, Farmer, Hunter, and more. Each job has their own strengths and weaknesses, and you'll need to utilize each and every once of them.

To the winner goes the spoils; once you conquer a kingdom, you get the land, the riches, and of course, the princess. Of course, our little Corobo's quite the player.

[LKS @ Neoseeker | LKS Forum | LKS @ GameGrep]

Author:   therealNgamer
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 6:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Official Little King's Story Thread of Conquering Lands, Wooing Princesses, and Commanding Citizens
Nice first post. You know a game is epic when Akira changes his avatar to match it. At least now I won't mix you up with bbb!

Author:   Lost in Azure
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 2:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Official Little King's Story Thread of Conquering Lands, Wooing Princesses, and Commanding Citizens
Ok, so I'm leaving in a 30 an hour to my local Gamestop, I've never been this excited for a game. >.>

Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 3:34pm (PST)
Formally introducing LKS@Neo.

Spread the word!

Author:   Lost in Azure
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 6:06pm (PST)
Darn, Gamestop said they didn't get their shipment yet so I have to go back tomorrow. :L

Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 7:30pm (PST)

Shipped yeah!!!
Delivery estimate boo D:

Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 8:38pm (PST)
LKS@Neo@GameGrep

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 8:51pm (PST)
Massive first post is massive.

But informative.

Author:   DXD
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 9:20pm (PST)
quote Lost in Azure
Darn, Gamestop said they didn't get their shipment yet so I have to go back tomorrow. :L
I'm in no rush to pick up my copy. I'd like to try out a possible demo first, though.

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 9:49pm (PST)
I hope there will be a used copy at Gamestop Friday for me to pick up so I can "demo" the game. Otherwise I'll just wait for one.

Game looks damn good though.

Author:   therealNgamer
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 10:25pm (PST)
No, this game is buy new worthy. Support Marvelous and XSEED for Pete's sake!

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 11:03pm (PST)
Well I didn't like Pikmin though, and this is sorta similar to Pikmin, so I'm playing it safe.

Date:   Jul 21, 09 at 11:04pm (PST)
Similar in base mechanic, but miles different.

Author:   DXD
Date:   Jul 22, 09 at 12:03am (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
I hope there will be a used copy at Gamestop Friday for me to pick up so I can "demo" the game. Otherwise I'll just wait for one.

Game looks damn good though.
I doubt that there will ever be a used copy available for a video game as new as this one. But you can always hope.

Author:   Brolynick
Date:   Jul 22, 09 at 11:02am (PST)
Oh yes, you guys will not be dissapointed. Best Wii game of 2009. CONQUER THE WORLD YOU SHALL.

... :3

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.