Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What Wii Game to Get Next? [v2.0] - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1361672-wii-game-to-get-next-v2/5.htm

Author:   DXD
Date:   Aug 12, 09 at 1:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: What Wii Game to Get Next? [v2.0]
-------------------------------------------
quote Duncan Idaho

its one of the best wii games out there, thats acutally fun...
And I'll truly believe that once I've actually tried it out for myself.

Author:   Ninjabrawler499
Date:   Aug 12, 09 at 1:37am (PST)
I'm stuck between 2 games.... Okami or Little Kings Story? I probavly wont be able to get another game for a while after that.

Date:   Aug 12, 09 at 1:41am (PST)
quote Ninjabrawler499
I'm stuck between 2 games.... Okami or Little Kings Story? I probavly wont be able to get another game for a while after that.
That's a tough choice to make. But if it were me, I'd probably go with Okami to start things off, and then work my way towards LKS after the phenomenon of Okami has sunk in.

Author:   Brolynick
Date:   Aug 15, 09 at 8:05pm (PST)
So I only have 20 bucks, and there isn't exactly a whole lot you can buy from that ;-;

So I'm basically stuck between these choices:

MySims
MySims Kingdom
2000 Wiipoints so I can get Tales of Monkey Island

You will probably scream GET MONKEY ISLAND NOAAAA!! but I've never played a single game in the Monkey Island series so I don't know any of the jokes/puns/character backgrounds and people say that on the Wii it lags horribly and that the dialogue is almost unbearable.

So I'm leaning more towards the MySims games, but people say MySims has loads of loading times and that it gets repetitive really fast, and that MySims Kingdom is completed after a mere 8 hours.

Please let me know your opinions before I go to the store on monday. Because I have no freakin' clue

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Aug 15, 09 at 9:48pm (PST)
But OKAMI.

Besides being awesome, you can gte it for under $25. Sweet deal for a uber game

Brolynick, is the Wii your only console? Or do you have a 360 also?

Date:   Aug 15, 09 at 11:01pm (PST)
Okami is 50 bucks here, plus I ALREADY *bleep*ING BEAT IT ON THE PS2

I only have a Wii. I'm not as rich as Akira_EX obv.

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Aug 16, 09 at 12:03am (PST)
For Tales of Monkey Island, you can easily jump in if you haven't played any of the games in the series before (like I did). Although, there are some issues with the Wii version that may or may not be bearable. I downloaded the PC version, which is assuredly much better.

Author:   Ech0ez
Date:   Aug 16, 09 at 5:32pm (PST)
quote Ninjabrawler499
Where is the 'stuck' coming in? Okami is clearly the choice you will make

Date:   Aug 16, 09 at 6:01pm (PST)
quote Brolynick09
So I'm leaning more towards the MySims games, but people say MySims has loads of loading times and that it gets repetitive really fast, and that MySims Kingdom is completed after a mere 8 hours.
Even though the loading screens for this game are somewhat laggy and frequent(especially regarding the Hotel), the customization applications for this game are pretty entertaining and have kept me going for a good two years now. I plan on picking up Kingdom pretty soon.

Date:   Aug 16, 09 at 7:59pm (PST)
I totally changed my mind, I will sell Animal Crossing: City Folk and some random PS2 games tomorrow so I can get MadWorld.

I've always wanted that game ever since it was released but I never got to it. It's 30 bucks over here.

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Aug 16, 09 at 9:06pm (PST)
quote Brolynick09
I totally changed my mind, I will sell Animal Crossing: City Folk and some random PS2 games tomorrow so I can get MadWorld.

I've always wanted that game ever since it was released but I never got to it. It's 30 bucks over here.
sell 2 PS2 games and get madworld BTW you once you paly ti you wont belive who's the last boss.

Date:   Aug 16, 09 at 10:20pm (PST)
quote Duncan Idaho
quote Brolynick09

sell 2 PS2 games and get madworld BTW you once you paly ti you wont belive who's the last boss.
Unfortunately I already know who the final boss is, I was talking to this guy at school who already had it and he talked about some stuff in the game, the twat then spoiled the ending

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Aug 17, 09 at 12:37am (PST)
quote Ech0ez
quote Ninjabrawler499
Between Okami and Little King's Story, the correct answer is Little King's Story.

Date:   Aug 17, 09 at 2:12am (PST)
quote Brolynick09
Unfortunately I already know who the final boss is, I was talking to this guy at school who already had it and he talked about some stuff in the game, the twat then spoiled the ending
Don't you just hate those Half Blood Prince moments?

Date:   Aug 17, 09 at 11:09am (PST)
quote Akira_EX
quote Ech0ez
quote Ninjabrawler499
Between Okami and Little King's Story, the correct answer is Little King's Story.
I must agree with this wise and very rich man, I've played both and Little King's Story is the choice you're going to make.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.