Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Wii GD X - There is a Dragon in my Quest - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1307305-wii-gd-dragon-in-my-quest/2.htm

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 11:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: Wii GD X - There is a Dragon in my Quest
-------------------------------------------
We payed attention to you. I was even made a note to congratulate you on the weekend.

What do you have against Eskimos anyway?

Oh, and please, no coupon could ever buy bbb7002004.

Author:   Murray3
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 11:20am (PST)
Yay recognition! *Does the happy dance*

I think from now on I'll be less depressed about being unknown! *Does the happy dance 2.0*

Besides, it's partially(See: Entirely) my fault, I don't get out of the Majora's Mask Forum nearly enough...

Eskimos? Here have one! *Hands A2 an eskimo* No refunds.

But, but... Coupons founded our nation! They are the very back-bone of our society. No one could ever get out of bed in the morning if it weren't for the unanimous power, of the coupon... In fact I beleive that one day... Coupons shall have a greater meaning in life, maybe... Even cause world peace...

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 12:23pm (PST)

quote Big A2
At night while I'm sleeping, they jump out of my mouth, log onto my computer and post on Neoseeker as "bbb7002004".

I cant write 3 paragraphs a post. Your teeth are to powerful for their own good!

Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 12:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Wii GD X - A2's teeth
Clearly they are powerful if they can have a discussion dedicated to them alone!

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 2:18pm (PST)
Ummm, floss?

Author:   Noraf45
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 3:48pm (PST)
So is Operation: Tooth Fairy being scrubbed? It's going to be difficult getting the deposit back on the 10,000 midget ninjas.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 5:57pm (PST)
My "Giant Wall O' Text" (TM) will stop any army, be it of midgets, Ninjas, or Midget Ninjas.

Anyway, does everyone usually try to finish their current games before buying more? I usually am, but I'm torn with whether to buy Tenchu 4 next week, or wait until I've beaten a couple of the games I'm still playing from Christmas.

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 5:59pm (PST)
quote bbb7002004
Anyway, does everyone usually try to finish their current games before buying more? I usually am, but I'm torn with whether to buy Tenchu 4 next week, or wait until I've beaten a couple of the games I'm still playing from Christmas.
I see your question and raise you this answer.

In other words, no.

Author:   Noraf45
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 7:47pm (PST)
No, I don't usually wait to buy games until I've finished my others, although I usually like to make it through them before I start playing others, particularly around Christmas/birthdays. But sometimes even that can't be helped.

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 9:18pm (PST)
No, I dont. I usually play one console game and one handheld at a time, but I always have a small stockpile of unused game. SO I dont need to wait till the next time I go the Gamestop to play video games.

quote bbb7002004
My "Giant Wall O' Text" (TM) will stop any army, be it of midgets, Ninjas, or Midget Ninjas
It's true. I remeber when I tried to use my army genetically mutated Seals to attempt to defeat him. Even the Nuclear Ray couldn't dent the walls of bbb

And thats the story of why his quote is in my sig...... somehoow. Actually that dosn't relate at all.......

Akward.......

Uh, Uh- LOOK SOME GUY IS GIVING AWAY FREE WII POINTS TO TOTAL STRANGERS OFF THE INTERNET (I think BigA2 will at least understand that )

Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 10:30pm (PST)
quote bbb7002004
Nope. I'm like Akira. I'll drop whatever I'm playing the moment a new game comes out.

And Chrono Trigger comes out here next week, so I'll try and finish Animal Crossing before there.

Date:   Jan 30, 09 at 11:48pm (PST)
No, 'Animal Crossing' and 'finish', should never ever, ever, ever ever ever... EVER EVER EVER, EVER, evereverevereverever be in the same sentence... Ever...

Author:   Hoa Dao
Date:   Jan 31, 09 at 12:54am (PST)
quote Akira_EX
quote bbb7002004
I see your question and raise you this answer.

In other words, no.
Shoot, your backloggery is even bigger than a friend of mine... And I thought HE had it bad. :[

As for me, I have a small pile of games that I bought myself that needed playing. The good thing is that I managed to finish Odin Sphere during the Winter Break. :'D It was GREAT.

PS I realized that I've been on Neo for five years now (I first joined on Jan. 1, 2004 as Botan ....). LOL I used to post endlessly that time. >o>

Date:   Jan 31, 09 at 1:09am (PST)
quote Murray3
No, 'Animal Crossing' and 'finish', should never ever, ever, ever ever ever... EVER EVER EVER, EVER, evereverevereverever be in the same sentence... Ever...
I know that. It was a joke.

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Jan 31, 09 at 1:17am (PST)
quote Hoa Dao
Shoot, your backloggery is even bigger than a friend of mine... And I thought HE had it bad. :[>
Doesn't include NES, Gameboy, Genesis, Game Gear or N64, because I have currently no way to play them right now (in the case of the consoles)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.