Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Game Suggestions - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1262792-game-suggestions/2.htm

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 10:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Game Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
OH! OH! I KNOW! I KNOW!

Download Secret of Mana of the Virtual Console. An epic RPG with the entire game playable in multiplayer. Its not technically a Wii game but....

Then again, if you live in a PAL region then you're screwed

Author:   Lord_80
Date:   Nov 17, 08 at 4:30pm (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
OH! OH! I KNOW! I KNOW!

Download Secret of Mana of the Virtual Console. An epic RPG with the entire game playable in multiplayer. Its not technically a Wii game but....

Then again, if you live in a PAL region then you're screwed

What? I'm again new to the Wii so you'll have to explain.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Nov 17, 08 at 4:35pm (PST)
He is talking about Nintendo's online service to download old releases to the Wii. If your father-in-law's Wii is connected to the internet, you can access the Wii Shop channel and purchase classic games from numerous old systems, then play them on the Wii.

Author:   Lord_80
Date:   Nov 18, 08 at 6:21pm (PST)
Oh yeah? Cool, and do you have to use a Visa or something like that to buy the games? Kind of like 360 Marketplace?

Author:   Auron586
Date:   Nov 18, 08 at 7:49pm (PST)
you need to buy the games with wii points, bassically the wii's currency

you can buy the points from game stores, or indeed on the channel with a credit card.

the games range in price from 500 - 1500+ points

it costs £7 (not sure about price in $) for every 1000 points.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Nov 18, 08 at 7:54pm (PST)
100 points = 1 USD. 8 bit games are usually 500 points, 16 bit games are 800, N64 and Neo Geo are 1000, and Wiiware varies depending on the title and downloadable content.

Author:   CarRamrod
Date:   Nov 18, 08 at 9:20pm (PST)
Hey everyone, I will be taking my Wii home on Friday from college for Thanksgiving break. I am think about downloading some WiiWare or VC games such as Mega Man 9. Has there been anything else released in the past 3 months that is worth buying?

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Nov 18, 08 at 9:51pm (PST)
*Points to Avatar*

Super. Mario. RPG.

Author:   dylucksgrl
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 10:29pm (PST)
Old thread, i know. Can anyone tell me why the wii has such shitass games? I'll always love mario and zelda but cmon, i need more! Why cant nintendo get it together and release some solid rpgs. Something like old school snes rpgs. They dont need amazing graphics. All i ask for is a legit story with solid gameplay. Am i asking too much? Im so frustrated by their lack of quality games. Also, why dont they release a mario similar to that of mario 2?! Rant over.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 10:37pm (PST)
quote dylucksgrl
Old thread, i know. Can anyone tell me why the wii has such shitass games? I'll always love mario and zelda but cmon, i need more! Why cant nintendo get it together and release some solid rpgs. Something like old school snes rpgs. They dont need amazing graphics. All i ask for is a legit story with solid gameplay. Am i asking too much? Im so frustrated by their lack of quality games. Also, why dont they release a mario similar to that of mario 2?! Rant over.[/div]
With the WiiU coming out, they won't be making more games for the Wii. Games like Fire Emblem, Okami, The Conduit, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario, Harvest Moon, Kirby, and more are all Nintendo Classics and are more than entertaining to play. If you haven't played Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, I suggest you pick that up if you can.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.