Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Naruto or Bleach? (new-what about DBZ) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1191002-naruto-bleach-new-about-dbz/

Author:   Skipknot848
Date:   Jul 10, 08 at 4:24pm (PST)
Subject:   Naruto or Bleach? (new-what about DBZ)
-------------------------------------------
which do you think is better, Clash of Ninja Revolution, or Shattered Blade?

(already played clash of Ninja cause my friend let me borrow the GC version, And I think the naruto game looks pretty cool, but I wanna here OPINIONS first)

Author:   DiamondMaster11
Date:   Jul 10, 08 at 4:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Naruto or Bleach? (new-what about DBZ)
Clash of Ninja Revolution is the only one of them I've played, but it's very fun. It goes by quite fast, though, if you know how to unlock everything.

Author:   canderson
Date:   Jul 10, 08 at 4:44pm (PST)
If this was the Anime forum I would bash the Naruto anime non-stop. XD

I actually like Clash of Ninja Revolution. I'm not interested in playing Shattered Blades after seeing the videos.

Author:   Delayed Reaction
Date:   Jul 10, 08 at 4:45pm (PST)
I haven't tried the Naruto game, but I did rent the Bleach one a long time ago, and it was horrible. The controls were very messy and it was easy to win all the fights just by pressing random buttons, which is what I did. It was repetitive and it's not worth a buy. Usually anime games like these aren't all that great and only worth a rent. It's up to you, mate.

Author:   Zez
Date:   Jul 10, 08 at 5:30pm (PST)
wait 4 the sequal!

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jul 10, 08 at 8:21pm (PST)
The Clash of Ninja 2 game on GC was a pretty decent game, and this coming from someone who dislikes fighting games in general, hates 3D fighters, and who isn't obsessed with ninjas in orange jumpsuits. So, that's pretty high praise from me.

I would wait for Revolution 2 though, like Zez said.

Author:   Skipknot848
Date:   Jul 11, 08 at 3:29am (PST)
ok, soo basicly bleach sucks, but what about DBZ budokai te(whatever it's called 3) is that game any good, I thought it sounded cool cause all the characters and I have the first budokai on ps2 =D, but this one is difrent control style right, soo how about that game?

Author:   canderson
Date:   Jul 11, 08 at 3:36am (PST)
The Budokai series is a good fighter. The Budokai Tenkaichi series is a good anime simulator. They're both good for what they are. I personally prefer the Tenkaichi series and I recommend Tenkaichi 3.

Author:   Dai
Date:   Jul 11, 08 at 1:27pm (PST)
I've played all three- I'm pretty addicted to fighting games. Bleach is the weakest of them. Its got a pretty cool sword fighting system and it has a nice selection of fighters- but its only for 2 players and it isn't very deep. The problem? It boils down to who gets their ultimate attack first... Making it a bit noob-friendly and defense gets the boot in most cases. Still cool, but nowhere near perfect.
The first Naruto for the Wii is a step ahead of bleach for a couple of reasons. 4 Player support (the only one of the 3), wider variety of characters, and a deeper fighting experience. Its got a considerably higher level of balance. Even when your opponent has enough chakra to pull off a strong special attack, you can still defend yourself. There's also the fact that a sequel is coming soon.

DBZ: TB3 is hands-down the best out of the three. Its got one of the best control schemes I've experienced on the Wii and is perfectly suited for a DBZ fighter. Its also got online play, if you can find a lag-free match... good luck with that. Aside from Atari messing up the online play, its got some awesome local multiplayer and the single player is impressive. Multiple story modes, a tournament mode, and a number of special modes. Not to mention over a hundred and forty characters. Its pretty much the definitive DBZ fighter. This coming from a long-time fan that's never been impressed by the early efforts.

That's my take. Heh...

Author:   R1DDL3S
Date:   Jul 11, 08 at 1:46pm (PST)

Author:   Brolynick
Date:   Jul 11, 08 at 1:47pm (PST)
Only played Tenkaichi 2/3, and 3 is definetly a great game.

Buy DBZ

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.