Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Super Mario Rodeo? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1077445-super-mario-rodeo/

Author:   Wart
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 12:34am (PST)
Subject:   Super Mario Rodeo?
-------------------------------------------
I just recall In a Gameinformer I read about a 2 years ago it had an arcticle on Super Mario Rodeo. it was a working title and suposed to be in a double pack with another game titled 'Super Mario Speed way' which was a racecar game with mario and pals. I have been Trying to find the one image of the game but it is now where to be found.It was mario on a bull with toad as a rodeo clown but I don't recall The rest. has anyone Else heard of This Onc game to be? Has These Gamecube titles Totally Been Forgoten?

Author:   Aggro
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 12:36am (PST)
Subject:   re: Super Mario Rodeo?
quote Wart
Has These Gamecube titles Totally Been Forgoten?
For Nintendo's sake I should hope so.

Author:   WHY ME11
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 12:40am (PST)
If it did not come out for gamecube it wont come out for the wii. Most of them mario games(that have nothing to do with mario saving the princess or saving something) are just down right stupid. The Only exception is super mario brawl games.

Author:   Water God
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 1:28am (PST)
quote WHY ME11
super mario brawl games.
SSMB is not a mario game,it's a nintendo all-stars game.

That game was proberly programed and never released because it must of sucked when it was tested.

Author:   Wart
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 1:36am (PST)
quote WHY ME11
If it did not come out for gamecube it wont come out for the wii. Most of them mario games(that have nothing to do with mario saving the princess or saving something) are just down right stupid. The Only exception is super mario brawl games.
No Way.Super Mario Baseball,Mario partys,Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Karts, Tons of other good games.

Author:   The Primagen
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 1:38am (PST)
Perhaps it was one of those terrible April fools jokes gaming magazines always have.

Author:   soniczero
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 2:10am (PST)
That was a spoof of gameinformer inside game informer called gameinfarcer any thing in there is completely and totally just a joke

Author:   WHY ME11
Date:   Jan 13, 08 at 2:11am (PST)
quote Wart
quote WHY ME11
No Way.Super Mario Baseball,Mario partys,Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Karts, Tons of other good games.
Sorry I stand corrected mario kart was a great game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.