Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce Yourselves! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32036/t678075-introduce-yourselves/2.htm

Author:   sweep
Date:   Jan 11, 07 at 1:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce Yourselves!
-------------------------------------------
I am Sweep, and yeah, i wo't bother to say anything more because the two people above me have said it for me.
I hereby declare obedience to my supreme ruler mouldy_cheese. For if i fail to do so i shall be beaten with a penguin, then asploded and i will cry like a little girl.

Author:   psp_freak
Date:   Jan 27, 07 at 6:01am (PST)
I am psp_freak the newbie, and I've been waiting for a Ratchet game on the PSP ever since the PSP came out. I heard about this game a few months ago and have been reading and re-reasing the previews ever since. I've been going completely insane!

Author:   MEGA BLUE
Date:   Feb 04, 07 at 12:32am (PST)
What's cracking it's MB but you can call me DJ. I just want to get game cuz it be something different for mr it looks good from the screenshot's I've seen.

Author:   mr.person
Date:   Feb 10, 07 at 3:55am (PST)
im mr.person, and i seem to follow chirovette around, im always watching

Author:   Dark mind
Date:   Feb 18, 07 at 12:21am (PST)
Dark Mind here. Got the game thursday...it's excellent. Can't wait to beat it and go back through.

-DM

Author:   PS2Marinerfan
Date:   Feb 18, 07 at 1:46am (PST)
I'm PS2Marinerfan, and I've played and gotten %100 percent on every R&C PS2 game. I plan to get this game within the week, and play it several hours in a row.

Author:   ben739
Date:   Feb 20, 07 at 10:35pm (PST)
(not my real name)
Ben739
R&C fanatic already done 16hours on it since wednsday but it got corrupted so if anyone has a gamesave thats been beaten at least once and has all weapos but the ryno, doesnt have to be fully upgraded i can do that myself, and all armor cept for chameleon, id be glad to have it, plz post it if you have one

Author:   johnstca
Date:   Mar 03, 07 at 9:44pm (PST)
Hey all, Chris J. here. This is actually my first R&C game as the PSP is my first venture into the world of PlayStation. My brother has all the series on PS2, though, and I've played a bit when visiting him.

The game is awesome! Like Daxter on steroids!

--cj

Author:   SledgeHammer
Date:   Mar 04, 07 at 6:38am (PST)
They call me sledgehammer.and I Got to say this game is great!

Author:   malti
Date:   Mar 04, 07 at 5:12pm (PST)
i have just bought the game and i hope it is a nice one as i have read about it a lot and everyone recomended it..

Author:   Ratchet2
Date:   Mar 09, 07 at 1:29am (PST)
Cool game... you're going to have to beat it at least three times to get everything, so there's your replay value for you.

Author:   Sakura
Date:   Mar 17, 07 at 5:56am (PST)
Welcome to the forum everyone! I hope you enjoy it here and post around more! Tehe.

Author:   boogoon
Date:   Mar 17, 07 at 7:04am (PST)
hi i'm marsboogoon when is this game coming out in the uk??

Author:   Game Zombie
Date:   Mar 18, 07 at 7:11am (PST)
Hey all, Game Zombie here. Was introduced to RC when i first laid eyes on it being played by someone in the UK (hadn't gotten a PS2 yet) once i purchased a PS2 i stumbled upon it (yet again in the UK) and i bought the second installment of the series (played the first to find out the story after i found the first one in the pre-owed bin). Love the series and i liked the psp version. All in all it was well done but i kinda felt that it was a lil short for an RC game... none the less good job to the developers getting the game to feel like it's PS2 counterparts

Author:   Time Vortex
Date:   Mar 18, 07 at 10:40am (PST)
Hey everybody!!! I'm Time Vortex. I've been playin R&C games for ages now. I think size matters was good but it needs to have more levels. Out of all 5 games i think the 2nd 1 was the best. It has cool weapons,loads of levels and a good story line. I have completed all 5 games more than 10 times and will keep completeing them till i die. (then when i'm dead i'll carry on playin it in heaven) No one can live without R&C and if you've not got it GET IT NOW!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.