Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Digimon World Forum Directory - page 1
reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3196/t1152234-digimon-world-forum-directory/
Date: May 09, 08 at 8:11am (PST)
Subject: Digimon World Forum Directory
Established :: 05.09.08
SPAM » [manufactured meat]
SPAM, defined as an unnecessary, off-topic post, and/or one that does not contribute to the discussion.
FLAMING » [only you can prevent forum fires]
- Before posting in a thread, please read through it. This prevents having to answer questions that have been asked ten times over. Besides, it's annoying.
- Try to avoid double posting. If you need to add something to a post, simply edit it in.
- Do not reply to every single topic. This is called forum flooding and can be placed into the category of SPAM if we feel you're overstepping your boundaries.
Flaming is intentionally offending or arguing with another member. If you feel that a problem with another member may arise, please PM a moderator, or report troublesome posts.
MODERATION » [that's where we come in]
Moderators are responsible for keeping the forum running smoothly. All rules mentioned in this post will be enforced and troublemakers will be dealt with accordingly.
- Threads will be closed when they reach the 30 page limit. Be sure you read the comment made when a moderator closes a thread for clarification and any reference links, if applicable. If a thread is closed before the 30 page limit, its discussion value has either reached a low point, it was spam, or the moderator felt that it needed to be closed for any other reason which will be specified in the closing comment.
- Do not memberate! Memberating is the act of taking a forum issue into your own hands and self-proclaiming your "power". Moderators are here to keep the place under control and, believe it or not, know what they're doing, so there should be no issues. Instead, make good use of the report and PM features.
- When you see a thread that you feel urgently needs to be closed, simply report the first post in that thread. Don't contribute to a thread that will most certainly need to be closed unless you are helping the originator out with their question.
Date: Jun 03, 08 at 9:16pm (PST)
Subject: re: Digimon World Forum Directory
Updated :: 06.03.08
GAME DISCUSSIONS »
DIGIMON-SPECIFIC DISCUSSION »
FORUM GAMES »
PM a moderator with links to the appropriate
thread(s) or with feedback on this index.
Special thanks to Galacticdramon & Dramon Knight for assistance in compiling links!
[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by bobbonew(moderator) on Dec 04 2009.
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2016.
All Rights Reserved.