Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cheapest way you have won a match??? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/31620/t943129-cheapest-way-you-have-won-match/

Author:   HilaryDuffGta
Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 11:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Cheapest way you have won a match???
-------------------------------------------
Ok me and a buddy of mine were playing smackdown vs raw today and were doing a match between shane mcmahon and Paul Birchell (random choosing) so anywayz shane ends up taking most of the match and gets me to a yellow head and a red body and as im laying on the ground he goes up for the special and misses it by a mile and has he falls down his chest goes all red and i get up and crawl over for the cover....

cheap but hey a win is a win

what are some of yours

p.s someone in the offtopic said it was cool to create this so if there is a problem a mod can pm me..

Author:   Zhou Tai Rocks
Date:   Jul 11, 07 at 11:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Cheapest way you have won a match???

I'm pretty sure no one has created this thread, although, Projekt gave the okay, so I'd watch out.

Anyways, Ladder match for tag team titles. Shelton Benjamin and JBL v Big Show and Kane. JBL set a ladder up in the ring and began to climb, while I went outside and climbed on a ladder. I began reaching for the belt, and both Big Show and Kane started walking toward the ropes. A little tip. Even if someone is outside the ring, and you have a ladder outside there, and use the reach ability, they will go inside the ring and keep walking toward you. Sadly, they'll never catch you.

Author:   Super Hero
Date:   Jul 12, 07 at 10:35am (PST)
I don't know how this worked but I was playing a GM mode match for the United States Championship, it was MVP (caw) that was who I was playing as vs Chris Masters.

I got Chris' body yellow, done a schoolboy pin and got the 1,2,3. The match lasted 57 seconds.

I was like WTF?

It was a kind off a cheap way of winning, but I have never done that since.....

Author:   Ruby Kyrogue
Date:   Jul 12, 07 at 11:00am (PST)
Uh me Ric Flair verses Edge or something, no DQ.

Got the chair beat the hell out him, did chair finisher, 1,2,3 pin.

Author:   undertaker4ever
Date:   Jul 12, 07 at 12:33pm (PST)
it was my fastest match yet
my caw against masters
i went for a clothesline and a top rope leg drop (with some stupid commentary ) went for the pin it was like 20 seconds or somethin
idk wt happnd but masters didnt kick out
guess he couldnt take my clothesline n the leg drop was enough for him

Author:   Pedigree
Date:   Jul 12, 07 at 1:02pm (PST)
Perhaps my cheapest way of winning is doing the same thing over and over until my opponent's body turns red, then performing a finisher to get the win. That's what I do during season mode.

Author:   Brolynick
Date:   Jul 12, 07 at 2:30pm (PST)
My cheapest way of winning a match is throwing the opponent outside the ring, then hold him in an ultimate grapple, when the ref has counted 8 i drop him, and get back in the ring
Very easy way to win..
And with ladder matches throw opponent outside the ring, lean an ladder against the ladder, run up and get belt, ladders fall and he cant do anything about it

Author:   AlmightyChief
Date:   Jul 14, 07 at 4:09am (PST)
My cheapest way to win is pretty much simple to yours.

I was in a triple threat. I was Booker T, my bro was a CAW.
And Lance Cade as CPU. My bro throws me off the cell and I died completely. I wasn't even trying to get up so I just chill. My bro takes him and Cade out on the top of the cell at the right time. They're both out on the ring from falling. I quickly get up from my nap and go for the cover on Cade.

Author:   Sykex
Date:   Jul 14, 07 at 8:45pm (PST)
Somehow I just ran and did some roll pin move, and I won in 3 seconds and I'm seriously not *bleep*ing joking

Author:   papa81
Date:   Jul 15, 07 at 2:12am (PST)
i dunno if being in a slobberknocker counts but the chavo came in the ring and i was a CAW i threw him into the exposed TB and then a schoolboy pin and 1 2 3 i win.

kinda off topic how is it that you can get your CAWs as a free agent in GM mode i set them to on in the menu but they dont appear what do i do.
quote Super Hero
I don't know how this worked but I was playing a GM mode match for the United States Championship, it was MVP (caw) that was who I was playing as vs Chris Masters.

Author:   benoit619fan
Date:   Jul 16, 07 at 12:13am (PST)
I was the champ [b]John Cena[/b]
going against Umaga and Big show. Everyone had a stored special . Everyone's body was orange and their head yellow except Umaga who's head was red. I went for a running shoulder block to Big show but got stopped and chokeslammed. Umaga took Big show to the outside and beat the crap out of him then delivered the somoan spike. I was standing in the ring stealing Umaga's taunt so he would come into the ring. Once he did I did a schoolboy pin or something like that and pinned him.

Author:   ButchSmudge
Date:   Jul 22, 07 at 11:09pm (PST)
i was abyss (caw) vs undertaker for the title match and i was all red and his was a bit yellow so i knocked out the ref and got a chair and just pummled him so he was red and when the ref revived i pinned and won

Author:   Alvaroduck
Date:   Jul 23, 07 at 8:03pm (PST)
With a chair.

Author:   Christian Cage fan
Date:   Jul 31, 07 at 8:05pm (PST)
I was the great khali and my friend was rey mysterio kept kick and punching him until I got my signuter and won he only hit me once.

Author:   KonvictSaiyan
Date:   Aug 02, 07 at 10:04am (PST)
1) Ladder wise. My CAW and MY Other CAW vs Batista and Matt Hardy. Let Batista loosen most the belt when nearly finished. Punch him then grab the belgt quickly.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.