Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: NeoPES Option File - VERSION 4.0 OUT NOW!!! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/31560/t1001812-neopes-option-file-version-4-out/

Author:   TVI
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 7:28pm (PST)
Subject:   NeoPES Option File - VERSION 4.0 OUT NOW!!!
-------------------------------------------
VERSION 4.0 OUT NOW!!!

Any corrections that need sorting, or suggestions about the file, please feel free to detail them in THIS thread!

NEW FOR VERSION 4.0! THE ULTIMATE MASTER LEAGUE EXPERIENCE! OTHER CORE FEATURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

So, now we've whetted your apetites with all these great and unique updates, you're probably wondering how to download this fantastic file!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

The file is available in two formats, xport and max. Maxdrive users will need to download the .max file, while those of you still using the old x-port device will need the .xps version. There is also a PC version for those of you playing PES on the old 'puter, and even a PS3 version for you rich bastards who can afford a next gen console. A PSP version is now available too!

CREDITS: SCREENSHOTS:

Copyright: We, the Neoseeker Option File team made this PES6 Option File ourselves, and hereby confirm that it is all our own work.

This file is not to be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, and private use. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission from all members of the option file team. Use of this file on any other web site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright. Selling and distributing this file on eBay will result in VeRO (the eBay copyrighting board) being contacted, and your eBay account being terminated.

This Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Option File is Copyright to: (c) the Neoseeker Website; TVI aka The Village Idiot aka Ziggy Bashmore; Gaza7; Tez; Ciabatta; Steve23 aka LFC Boy; and Februarys Shadow aka Jonesy50 2007 All Rights Reserved.

Author:   Burnsy
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: NeoPES Option File - VERSION 4.0 OUT NOW!!!
Lads! You have - once again - excelled yourselves!

Great file, the best. And it IS a more challenging game, definitely. One thing I noticed when skipping through was a spelling error (hardly a crime!) Garry McSheffrey of Birmingham City fame is misspelt McSheffery. I thought it might be a typo but it appears on the shirt too. Like I said, small potatoes but thought I'd mention it.

Cheers!

Author:   DelBoy21
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 7:35pm (PST)
Great Work Guys, I Have The PSP Version And Its The Bees Knees !.

Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 7:37pm (PST)
Thanks .

And Burnsy, I'll add that to the corrections thread.

Author:   Swatchss
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 7:46pm (PST)
I just downloaded it... gonna try it out soon... the screenies look great especially huntelaar, great job lads!!!!

Author:   Gnels
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 9:22pm (PST)
Top file yet again though won't be getting much use from me unfortunately with the short time now to PES2008.

Author:   red town
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 9:36pm (PST)
dunno if you guys are having an error free OF or updating it but if you are, let me know because i created even better Celtics and Valencia badges.

Author:   G10
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 10:07pm (PST)
jus tryin 2 get the psp download jus wondering do i delete the current opiton file alredy on there in order for this to work? and when i do unzip the file do i jus drag it on 2 my memory stick? cheers

Author:   Tko
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 10:19pm (PST)
Yeah, delete the savegame you already have for pro evo.

1. Unzip the option file

2. Put it in the PSP SAVEGAME folder

3. Make sure you move the entire folder you downloaded.

Author:   G10
Date:   Sep 17, 07 at 10:27pm (PST)
k cheers for that looks like it workd nice 1

Author:   Bhumz
Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 12:14am (PST)
Great Job Lads, everythong looks perfect.

Just need to say Fulham only have 1 goalkeeper, Kasey Keller is playing for USA so can easily be added.

and Henri Camera plays for Wigan but he is been added for West Ham

Author:   Bhumz
Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 12:21am (PST)
Just remembered that Henri Camera's moved on loan to West Ham, sorry lads

Author:   WillBaxter93
Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 6:09am (PST)
TVI, and the boys, you are *bleep*ing legends! Thanks a lot for it guys! Looks bloody brilliant.

Author:   Ronaldo77
Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 8:00am (PST)
Is it me or is the overall game more of a challenge with this file, and just not just the scoring?

I opened up a league campaign with United last night, and lost 3-2 to Spurs, which is virtually unheard of in my PES gaming experience (the CPU actually scoring more than 1). It seems that the CPU now has a brain, and that appears to be as a result of this file.

If so, it's quality work by those involved for putting the thought in to making the game that bit better

Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 10:28am (PST)
Yeah, my theory is that that's down to the formations not having tons of attacking arrows all over the place. The players work by their stats not by how you would necessarily want them to play, plus there have been tons of more accurate stats added to the file. Seems to make all the difference in terms of gameplay balancing.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.