Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: XBOX Live Updates/Marketplace Content - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/31136/t971406-xbox-live-updates-marketplace-content/

Author:   DragoniteBallZ
Date:   Aug 13, 07 at 2:24am (PST)
Subject:   XBOX Live Updates/Marketplace Content
-------------------------------------------
BioShock Demo now available.

Author:   auctoria
Date:   Aug 13, 07 at 12:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: XBOX Live Updates/Marketplace Content
Is anyone elses getting stuck around the 1/4 mark?

Author:   DragoniteBallZ
Date:   Aug 13, 07 at 3:31pm (PST)
Just wait. Sometimes it does that but the download is really well up there. The meter really isnt that accurate. Also consider at the moment a lot of people are downloading it.

Author:   softwarehardwareguy
Date:   Aug 16, 07 at 4:58am (PST)
AWESOME, i hacked everything the second time, bots (you can only hack a max of 2 at a time) the security camera and even the turrent in the toilet (not the one behind the gate)
WHY MUST I WAIT A WEEK?!?!?!?!?!

Author:   Steel Magnolia
Date:   Aug 16, 07 at 10:07pm (PST)
What happens when you hack the security camera? I haven't tried to hack that yet...

Author:   LordMaChao
Date:   Aug 16, 07 at 11:16pm (PST)
It turns green instead of red (like usual) and the alarm goes off right away when it spots the Splicers looting the Big Daddy (dot by count down is now blue). The bots (who are yellow for neutral to you) pwn them easily.

I also noticed the pipe mini game seemed quite a bit more difficult compared to hacking bots. Maybe I'm mixing up difficulty settings though. Played the demo quite a bit of times.

Author:   Sereph
Date:   Aug 22, 07 at 8:21pm (PST)
quote LordMaChao
It turns green instead of red (like usual) and the alarm goes off right away when it spots the Splicers looting the Big Daddy (dot by count down is now blue). The bots (who are yellow for neutral to you) pwn them easily.

I also noticed the pipe mini game seemed quite a bit more difficult compared to hacking bots. Maybe I'm mixing up difficulty settings though. Played the demo quite a bit of times.
Notice the meter at the beginning of the hacking sequence. When the needle is further to the right, the hacking minigame will be brutally tough, when it's further to the left it's going to be really damn easy.

Eventually you'll be able to hack everything, even if it's a really difficult hack (especially later on in the game when you get little things to help you out).

Author:   aprilnaut
Date:   Sep 02, 07 at 10:46pm (PST)
I can't get the demo to download. It's seriously doing 1% every 15 minutes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Author:   Jacknife
Date:   Sep 02, 07 at 10:52pm (PST)
Well, I'd just go out and get the game at this point.

Date:   Sep 03, 07 at 12:30am (PST)
You've got a point there. It's just that I just recently got my own 360, and I'm finding my dL's are hella slow. I want to download a bunch of stuff from the marketplace, but it all takes forever.

Date:   Sep 04, 07 at 1:22pm (PST)
Yeah screw that...I went ahead and bought it. Definately the raddest game I've played in a loooong time.
My 360 had finally downloaded the EA Skate demo without me knowing though, so when I went to clear the Bioshock dL, I had a surprise waiting for me! That game's looking pretty sweet too...

Author:   thecandyman328
Date:   Dec 08, 07 at 2:59am (PST)
this needs an update badly...
New up date came out a few days ago. Gives you a few extra plasmids you can buy and fixes a few bugs. Free of charge.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.