Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions Thread - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/31062/t689536-introductions-thread/3.htm

Author:   Dan3rz
Date:   Apr 26, 07 at 8:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hi i'm Dan3rz, i dropped Wow a couple of weeks ago, out of boredom, and me and my mate have picked up this, as we were both into the films, and thought that this would look like a very good game, which graphically it is, and gameplay looks cool too.

Also, it seems more of an attractive proposition from WoW, as theres more of a storyline to the game itself.

Author:   Neras
Date:   Apr 26, 07 at 9:11pm (PST)
Aye, I got bored with WoW too. I love LOTRO, if only for the atmosphere of some of the places in the game. The Old Forest is fantastic - my favourite place in the game so far, especially when you find Tom Bombadil's house.

Author:   Blade69
Date:   Apr 28, 07 at 6:22pm (PST)
Hi I'm Troy McClure you may remember me for other forums such as ........ no wait sorry
Hi I'm Blade call me Marty i know a few of the other guys from BFME II forum getting this game at the end of the month. hope to see you all online.

Author:   castelx
Date:   Apr 30, 07 at 8:47pm (PST)
im jw i might buy this game does it lagg alot and are the graphic good?

Author:   Shin Ra
Date:   Apr 30, 07 at 10:50pm (PST)
Providing you meet the recommended specs the game will not lag much and you'll find it has superb graphics.

Author:   Stalker1287
Date:   May 04, 07 at 11:24am (PST)
hey all, i am stalker1287 and i have just gotten the game. it seems like a very good game and it can only get better .

Author:   protoX4
Date:   May 12, 07 at 11:50pm (PST)
quote Stalker1287
hey all, i am stalker1287 and i have just gotten the game. it seems like a very good game and it can only get better .
just wait 'til july when the update comes out, more monsters, more playable areas...

Author:   Night Wing
Date:   May 16, 07 at 12:37am (PST)
Hi i was thinking about getting this game, is it fun?, and is it only ten dollars a month?

Author:   Shin Ra
Date:   May 16, 07 at 9:47pm (PST)
It's fun for a while. I don't play it anymore more because it's just too repetitive, I let my little brother play on my account. Too many creepy old people...(anyone who plays will know what I mean).

Author:   frap
Date:   Nov 28, 07 at 7:05am (PST)
I just bought the special edition of the game. My main was Celedruin on Firefoot when i was playing the free trial, but I don't know if it will carry through.

Author:   Danger
Date:   Dec 19, 07 at 10:11pm (PST)
Hey guys.

I've played WoW a bit over the last two years but never really got into it. So I was looking for a MMORPG to get into and my mate suggested LOTR. With the 7 day trial on offer, I've decided to give it a go. Downloading the client as I type this and hope to be up and running soon. So, if anyone has any hints or tips for starting off then feel free to tell me!

See y'all around the forum.

Author:   protoX4
Date:   Dec 31, 07 at 4:28am (PST)
quote Danger
Hey guys.

I've played WoW a bit over the last two years but never really got into it. So I was looking for a MMORPG to get into and my mate suggested LOTR. With the 7 day trial on offer, I've decided to give it a go. Downloading the client as I type this and hope to be up and running soon. So, if anyone has any hints or tips for starting off then feel free to tell me!

See y'all around the forum.
i have a hint. you can play the trial more than once, just use a different email. first time go through with a freep (free person: dwarf, elf, hobbit, man), second time get to level 10 freep and playe creep (monster player).
also, for freeps' occupation; guardian: armoursmith (or something like that), champion: weaponsmith, hunter: woodworker, loremaster: woodworker. not sure about other classes cause i haven't played them. hope this helps =]

Author:   HilaryDuffGta
Date:   Nov 26, 08 at 7:45pm (PST)
hi i'm todd aka duffy...i started playing this last night out here in rancho dominguez with my friend april and have a burgler character...i cant remember what server we are playing on but its a good game so far...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.