Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions Thread - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/31062/t689536-introductions-thread/2.htm

Author:   Number6ofthe6Beast6
Date:   May 25, 06 at 2:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions Thread
-------------------------------------------
Tommy i want to play you 1 v 1 in CS:S. I really think that you arent very good at all.

Author:   tomy_b
Date:   May 25, 06 at 5:27pm (PST)
You talking to me?

Author:   tomithedeon
Date:   May 25, 06 at 8:20pm (PST)
quote Number6ofthe6Beast6
Tommy i want to play you 1 v 1 in CS:S. I really think that you arent very good at all.
I never said I was very good. I just said I could beat Tomy.

*We should start using this INTRODUCTIONS thread for INTRODUCTIONS*

Author:   Fluffyking
Date:   May 25, 06 at 8:45pm (PST)
I'm Fluffyking and i'm going to the same as free lemons and by the way i'd own any of u guys in command and conquer red alert 2

Author:   tomithedeon
Date:   May 25, 06 at 11:03pm (PST)
quote Fluffyking
I'm Fluffyking and i'm going to the same as free lemons and by the way i'd own any of u guys in command and conquer red alert 2
Hello! And let's not get into these arguments here, because no one plays that game..........

Author:   tomy_b
Date:   May 26, 06 at 1:47pm (PST)
I have, but I'm not that good online.

Author:   FreeLemons
Date:   May 26, 06 at 2:38pm (PST)
And i quote,

*We should start using this INTRODUCTIONS thread for INTRODUCTIONS*

Author:   BoganKing
Date:   Oct 14, 06 at 6:01am (PST)
well then, im BoganKing, im a big fan of LOTR and i cant wait for this game to come out so i can start a dwarf hunter. this is going to be so much better than WoW!

Author:   Mishtram
Date:   Nov 10, 06 at 8:32pm (PST)
Hello, my username is Mishtram. I'm the new moderator of this section, and thus, you folks.

As mentioned by Tom, this thread is for introductions. From here on, any posts which have nothing to do with the topic's title will be removed. Thread stickied.

Author:   Delexo
Date:   Jan 16, 07 at 5:05pm (PST)
I had no idea we had this forum. I am literally pissing myself over this game. I cannot wait for it. It will be awesome.

Oh, and I'm Delexo.

Author:   Shin Ra
Date:   Mar 30, 07 at 4:01pm (PST)
Hello I'm Shinra, I've played a lot of different MMORPGS and I also play Guild Wars. I'm sick of playing free games and so this will be my first P2P game. I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully they can sway a big audience because I sense a distinct lack of advertising already.

Author:   Spectator
Date:   Mar 31, 07 at 8:16pm (PST)
Hello, I'm Spectator. I've been an avid fan of Lord of the Rings for years and this is the game I've been looking for. I have kept my eye on it for awhile now trying to get into beta, and now that I'm actually in I figured I would start posting here.

I have a history with MMO's, I started about 4-5 years ago with EA's Earth and Beyond. It was a fun game but they eventually shut it down due to lack of interest. After EnB I played Sony's PlanetSide. This is a very fun game, mostly first person shooter in an online world with some roleplaying aspects to it. Most recently I played World of Warcraft. This game was a ton of fun for over a year and a half, but I eventually forced myself to quit because my social life was suffering.

Now I am eagerly anticipating the release of LOTRO:SoA. I am hoping that it will be a new type of gaming experience for me. Hopefully this forum will pick up in the next few months and I can get to know a bunch of you.

Author:   August
Date:   Apr 05, 07 at 12:59am (PST)
I'm August. I've played many online games, and I plan to use the beta test opportunity to try this one out as well. Mainly I am trying other online games because of my growing disliking for WoW.

Author:   protoX4
Date:   Apr 05, 07 at 2:32am (PST)
hey, i'm proto
i definitely wanna get this... it's gonna be awesome making a huge jump from runescape straight to lotro... anyone here ever made that big of a game jump before?

Author:   Shin Ra
Date:   Apr 05, 07 at 3:42pm (PST)
Yeah, this is a bug jump for me. Apart from Guild Wars which is not an MMO I've never played a real quality MMORPG. I'm leaving behind games like FlyFF and Silkroad which are free to play but all around poorly developed because they're free. Now I'm stepping up to lotro which I hope is going to be worth the £152 I've committed to it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.