Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: A bunch of questions I have. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30465/t711597-bunch-of-questions-have/

Author:   $$M()NEY$$
Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 5:27am (PST)
Subject:   A bunch of questions I have.
-------------------------------------------
Ok I just got this game last week and I love it. But there is a bunch of things Im not sure about. So if someone could answer these that would be great. This is basically a list of questions.

When I use Hinder or (Expidete?) what do those do? I know it says but I dont get what they mean. Does Hinder make it take longer for enemy officers to appear? or soilders.

And lets say I'm invading and I just sit in my main camp. Can my army take over the other main camp if they were good enough of course.

And when I use Demoralize does it make it easier for my troops to take out the enemy officers?

I use set ambush often and what determines where they spawn? because sometimes they spawn around me others somewhere else. And one time when it was just the enemy main camp left they spawn right in there.

And is there a trick to get certain policies? I read a faq that says you have to have certain officers, for instance Dio Chan, Da Quio, Xio Quio(dont think i spelled them right) have to be on the same force to get charm enemy. I usually drag out the battle to try and get new ones but I never do. I form an alliance with the last property left and just keep getting money and looking at consult. But I have played empire 3 times today and didnt get a new one.The ones I dont have are ice arrows, sorcerers,bandits,charm enemy, Rally troops, poison enemy, and slow march. Sometimes I keep looking at recruit and hire and some officers never show up. So if i do need certain ones i have no idea how ill get them. I beat it with yellow turbans to try to get sorcerers and nanman for armor troops but nothing.

Can you still get the 1000 ko medal in free mode?

What deterimes which of your stats go up such as life musuo ect in weapon or character.

Can enemy officers take over your main camp without having support from one of theres. Or does your troops keep spawning just as if you were to just rush their main camp?

And when capture and buy an officer what determines the area they go? or is it just random.

And my last question at least fo now is can you have any of your officers on horses? in dw4 empires the three officers you pick ride them. I know the ruler does or the first guy on the list you pick but is there any other way? Im sure there isnt i was just wondering if there was a secret like getting all saddles up to a certain number or something. And I actually feel stupid for asking that question lol.

Some of these are probably hard to answer but if you do it will be greatly appreciated.

Author:   Bigjaspa
Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 8:27am (PST)
Subject:   re: A bunch of questions I have.
Try this, it may answer most of your questions.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/dynasty_warriors_5_empires.txt

Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 10:19am (PST)
It says refer error

Author:   The Mighty LuBu 1989
Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 11:35am (PST)
more questions than I expected from the title...

1.Hinder makes it take longer for an enemy officer and his troops to reappear.

2.you troops are never good enough.If they were then yes,as long as you didn't invade the enemies capital.You army can't defeat the commander like in all other DW games,but they can take the main camp.

3.demoralize lowers morale.When you have higher moral your army seems to do better.

4.I don't think I've ever used ambush so I can't help you there.It's probably all done at random.

5.I read that you get some with certain officer's too.I've just got most by random luck,but I'm still missing some and I've had the game for a few months.

6.yes you can get the 1000 medal in free mode.

7.when you go up in rank usually every stat goes up,some times not that much.As for stats you find in battle for char/weapon it's all random.

8.the enemy also has to have a supporting base.So unless they have a base near you camp you don't have to panic.

9.all recruiting choices are random except the "hire" choice where you give up an item to try and get them.

10.some allies ride horses,I don't think anything causes it though.

any more questions just ask.

Author:   strategist_jeffo
Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 11:55am (PST)
I think Q 2 is bull-shit, howcome your man are always weaker in a battle, and if you choose the other side, than there suddenly strong

Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 11:59am (PST)
Sorry about the broken link above, not sure what happened there.

But, it is a good FAQ, just google for it, Dynasty warriors 5 Empires FAQ, it should find it there.

There's about 3 or so FAQ's about.

Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 12:00pm (PST)
hopefully this link will work.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/931416.html

Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 12:09pm (PST)
your right gamefaqs is a good site, I visit it every day

Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 1:31pm (PST)
WOW! thanks Lubu for answering those questions. And thanks for the link Bigjaspa!

Date:   Jul 04, 06 at 8:36pm (PST)
and where is my part of the thanks, of saying gamefaqs is a good site

Author:   m()ney
Date:   Jul 05, 06 at 3:24am (PST)
lol sorry, thank you strategist!

Author:   PushYouDown
Date:   Jul 05, 06 at 5:53am (PST)
Is "Set ambush" a tactic? I have never gotten that one... DAMN! And I've gone through the game 10 times atleast now.

Date:   Jul 05, 06 at 8:32am (PST)
that's not very smart of you, that you didn't found it out jet. ( I haven't got the game jet but now I know )

BTW thanks for the thanks

Author:   M()NEY
Date:   Jul 05, 06 at 10:53am (PST)
Playing more last night i had some more questions lol.I have read through the faq but i might have missed something.

What are those red circles that spin around your officers?

And when I hire/recruit ppl y does it ask me where i want to put them and most of the time it places them somewhere? And even when i have a bunch of zeros on my lands it asks me where i want to put them and then i cant even change where, so i have to dismiss them. Even when i didnt reach the officer limit.

And there might be no way of knowing this one but when your ai officers have their 4th weapon, does it have the stats it normally has for when you use it?. And for all the other levels? or does it just look like the 4th weapon.

And what does it mean when an officer recives suplies? For the first time last night It said that I recieved them while i was sitting in the base but i didnt notice it do anything, but maybe cause my health was full. And this could tie to this question. How do your allies gain more health? I was thinking it was when they recieve supplies but im not sure.

And Finally How come the swamps of nanman dont poison people any more?

Hopefully I wont figure out something else that has me thinking.

Date:   Jul 05, 06 at 12:08pm (PST)
those red things are signs so that you can capture enemy officers.

If you have land, you should devide the famous officers. ( 1 or 2 for each pease of land )

don't understand the third Q

I don't know

and that one I don't know either

This wasn't much help but try to look it up on the internet

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.