Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #21 - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1827220-neoseeker-platinum-trophy-leaderboards-chat-help-21/7.htm

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #21
-------------------------------------------
12th Platinum gotten. Silent Hill 3 being my favourite game of all time certainly helped the process along quite nicely. Very fun plat indeed.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 2:51am (PST)
quote Ditnopota
12th Platinum gotten. Silent Hill 3 being my favourite game of all time certainly helped the process along quite nicely. Very fun plat indeed.
Congrats, I love that game too. I will be getting that plat soon if I get enough time to play

quote Agent Mo
Picked up Dead Space 2 again
What DLCs are you getting for Dead Space 2? Also, do you play Dead Space 2 online?

Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 7:56am (PST)
So I just started Free Realms legitimately only for the platinum and then found out that it will take me 100+ hours.

One of you sexy sumbitches should pick up the month subscription ($5) and play with me to make this less painful (and to pick up a really tedious platinum trophy along the way).

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 10:34am (PST)
quote DarshD
quote Ditnopota
Congrats, I love that game too. I will be getting that plat soon if I get enough time to play

quote Agent Mo
What DLCs are you getting for Dead Space 2? Also, do you play Dead Space 2 online?
I'll buy Severed, got no interest in the other shit ones.

I played a few games back when the game first released, it was kinda fun, would play more now but my connection at uni is utter shite (to the point that i don't even want to play Uncharted 3, let alone DS2), when i take the PS3 back home at easter time i might play a bit then.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 12:31pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
So I just started Free Realms legitimately only for the platinum and then found out that it will take me 100+ hours.

One of you sexy sumbitches should pick up the month subscription ($5) and play with me to make this less painful (and to pick up a really tedious platinum trophy along the way).
What's it like? I downloaded the demo before and the trophy list got added to my list. Can't really remember the demo much though. Hate seeing the 0% on my list especially when I can't do anything about it.

Author:   Gamesta100
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 5:28pm (PST)
I tried the FR demo and it was ok. It's made for kids though so if you don't like kiddy games then I don't think you'll like it.

Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 6:14pm (PST)
quote Mnmfan
quote Ditnopota

What's it like? I downloaded the demo before and the trophy list got added to my list. Can't really remember the demo much though. Hate seeing the 0% on my list especially when I can't do anything about it.

It's really tedious and I've only been playing for a few hours. The Trophies not related to adding 100 friends on the ingame friending system and getting your job levels up to 20 each are all easy as piss, so I have 26% done already from playing off and on whilst EXTREMELY tired.

Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 8:01pm (PST)
quote Agent Mo
quote DarshD
quote Ditnopota

quote Agent Mo
I'll buy Severed, got no interest in the other shit ones.

I played a few games back when the game first released, it was kinda fun, would play more now but my connection at uni is utter shite (to the point that i don't even want to play Uncharted 3, let alone DS2), when i take the PS3 back home at easter time i might play a bit then.
Severed does add new story to the DS2, so, it's a great DLC. Other weapon packs make Hard core mode easier since you get access to strong weapons and suits earlier in the game but that's like cheating

I haven't tried it but would be good to play it with you. Seems like a unique mp. Ditno has it too but never played it with him.
Can't wait till you get your PS3 back home and we have some UC3, BO zombies and DS2 games

quote Ditnopota
It's really tedious and I've only been playing for a few hours. The Trophies not related to adding 100 friends on the ingame friending system and getting your job levels up to 20 each are all easy as piss, so I have 26% done already from playing off and on whilst EXTREMELY tired.
You need to buy the subscription to get trophies, right? The game looks pretty childish but then again, LBP looks childish yet it's cool. I might try the demo out.

Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 8:11pm (PST)
quote DarshD
quote Ditnopota
You need to buy the subscription to get trophies, right? The game looks pretty childish but then again, LBP looks childish yet it's cool. I might try the demo out.

Be forewarned, that will add the Trophies to your list at 0% as Mnmfan said.

EDIT: 1 day later and I'm already at 50% in Free Realms' Trophy list. All I need is 50,000 coins and Level 20 in each job and the plat is already done. Should take two weeks tops?

Date:   Mar 02, 13 at 8:45pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
quote DarshD
quote Ditnopota

Be forewarned, that will add the Trophies to your list at 0% as Mnmfan said.

EDIT: 1 day later and I'm already at 50% in Free Realms' Trophy list. All I need is 50,000 coins and Level 20 in each job and the plat is already done. Should take two weeks tops?
Almost forgot D: That would suck if I don't get it.

Just watched some gameplay of it, looks like a big MMORPG with open world.

Looks fun if you have friends on it.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Mar 02, 13 at 9:00pm (PST)
It's basically 3D runescape that's a lot more childish, far more minigames as well... It's not great.

Date:   Mar 03, 13 at 2:32am (PST)
quote jbh
It's basically 3D runescape that's a lot more childish, far more minigames as well... It's not great.

Pretty much this. The minigames can be fun, but you gotta do them so damned much to get your Job levels up to 20 that it's just tedious.

Author:   Mirage
Date:   Mar 03, 13 at 3:48am (PST)
Markimus_123, have you still got that Dragonball game? I think my buddy has given up on getting the titles, so I'm gonna be needing some help :/

Got a couple of platinums lately, Hitman and Farcry 3, though probably going to give up on getting some others. Completed DmC on Dante Must Die mode but getting an S rank on every mission seems a bit much, and the DMD difficulty modes on the DMC HD set also seems a bit tough. Asuras Wrath is another one which requires an S-rank on all missions which I'm going to give up on.

Author:   Markimus_123
Date:   Mar 03, 13 at 4:26am (PST)
Mirage I do yeah, how much more do you need to do?

Author:   J917
Date:   Mar 03, 13 at 4:29am (PST)
How easy/difficult are the platinums for the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games? Loved them, a platinum that I could be bothered to obtain would be a nice bonus aswell.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.