Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sony teases something big for February, could very well be the PlayStation 4 - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1825189-sony-teases-something-big-for-february-could-very-well-playstation-4/2.htm

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 4:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sony teases something big for February, could very well be the PlayStation 4
-------------------------------------------
Some people are saying how its funny that GTA V delay announcement and the Sony announcement on the same day is connected ?

I can' see how myself

Author:   nnnddd101010
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 4:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sony teases something big for February, could very well be the PlayStation 4
quote Ded Valve
> February 19th, Microsoft unveils the Durango, complete with specs, plans, games and more.
>February 20th, Sony unveils All Stars 2 and Uncharted 4. Sony now knows everything they need to know about Durango.

Genius.

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 5:37pm (PST)
Uncharted Goldan Abyss 2 and Gravity Rush 2 teasers for a march release trailer for a release date in 2014 for the teaser picture of teaser Playstation Morte! #mortesaved #YODO

Author:   THM
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:02pm (PST)
At the moment, only Jesus knows the spec of PS4

Author:   HavenGuy
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:04pm (PST)
quote bluexy
Guys. Mystery solved: http://i.imgur.com/d3gxfRj.jpg #playstation2013
Hmmmm you may be on to something lol

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:16pm (PST)
quote bluexy
Guys. Mystery solved: http://i.imgur.com/d3gxfRj.jpg #playstation2013
Thank you for making my day!

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:34pm (PST)
inb4wonderbook

Author:   Coi Cki
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:54pm (PST)
Where did this 'quick reply' - thing come from?

Anyways, I've long since learned to not get hyped about Sony teasing anything big. So, I'll just check here on the 21st to see what the ruckus was about and either be amazed, or not.

Author:   Ville_Valo
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 7:28pm (PST)
quote 4 Aces
Hey, let's remember that Sony big up everything. They released a teaser for something that everyone got real excited about, and it turned out to be All Stars Battle Royal.
I agree. I've been let down by Sony before. I don't think it'll be PS4, it's too early, and it would shoot the PS3 down too soon. The PS3 has a lot of life left in it. It still makes the 360 look old in many ways
I don't think it'll be anything particularly exciting for me. I've got what I want - a 1st gen PS3 and good games coming out. Whether it's a fancy motion controller or some online service or a TV or whatever else, I probably won't care.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 9:21pm (PST)
Very tricky since Sony creates such ads for even one game. They didn't say anything about releasing their PS4's info earlier than the next Xbox's announcement. Didn't they say that they were going to wait and see what their rivals are coming up with? Or did Kaz's slip ruin it for them and they decided to push it anyway since their dev kit info is leaked already?

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 11:33pm (PST)
Well after watching that video again I can't see how it can be for anything else.

Also since when did Sony do a live show to show off a game this has to be the Ps4

Author:   Jeg
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 12:13am (PST)
It's been 7 long years. We need to move on. Bring on the PS4, Sony!

Author:   Existence
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 12:14am (PST)
I'm ready for the future of Playstation.

Vita Go.

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 3:37am (PST)
Wall Street Journal has said that this event is for the PlayStation 4. They have been told by sources close to the project that it is being unveiled with a plan to launch later this year and it will be going head to head with Xbox. The system will also be more social than previous systems with Sony choosing not to simply focus on raw power this time, although I'm guessing this system will be a beast in its own right.

Source

Author:   S-I-E
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 4:53am (PST)
quote THM
At the moment, only Jesus knows the spec of PS4
i'm pretty sure he's playing call of duty super power black ops rangers modern warfare 7 on it right now

let's see what sony is toying us with this time. my balls have been tickled by publishers so often i can barely feel anything these days so this better be good!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.