Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What is Sony's latest trademark 'BigFest' and why does it sound like Home? And why is it named 'BigFest'? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1824557-sonys-latest-trademark-bigfest-does-sound-like-home-named-bigfest/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:32am (PST)
Subject:   What is Sony's latest trademark 'BigFest' and why does it sound like Home? And why is it named 'BigFest'?
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22065]]

Author:   harbin
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: What is Sony's latest trademark 'BigFest' and why does it sound like Home? And why is it named 'BigFest'?
I'm more of the opinion they just misspelled 'Feast' and it was their idea for a massive BBQ.

Wii U's WaraWara Plaza
Could they make up a more annoying word to try and pronounced?

Author:   XXIV
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:47am (PST)
Subject:   re: What is Sony's latest trademark 'BigFest' and why does it sound like Home? And why is it named 'BigFest'?
harbin
They could have named it Bieber Plaza, which would probably make me hang myself :P

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:48am (PST)
harbin If the PlayStation 4 can grill AND play games, I'm in. NOW WE'RE TALKIN' BIGFEST.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 12:42pm (PST)
Does anyone still use Home? Seriously? They promised so much i.e. trophy room, sharing your HDD videos on your apartment tv and such yet it never happened. It was a nice novelty when it was first released but do people still regularly log into home?

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 12:45pm (PST)
I could see this more as a kind of...group feature, not so much a Sims sort of "living in your box" deal. The descriptions sound a lot like matchmaking out of game, generating and organizing groups of players within PSN itself, before ever entering an online game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.