Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Metal Gear Solid movie protagonist is Solid Snake, Hugh Jackman considered, rejected - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1767376-metal-gear-solid-movie-protagonist-solid-snake-hugh-jackman-considered-rejected/2.htm

Author:   Zombie_Barioth
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Metal Gear Solid movie protagonist is Solid Snake, Hugh Jackman considered, rejected
-------------------------------------------
The story of each game individually no but the series as a whole, oh yea. Its not as bad for fans since we're used to it but if you were to try to read up on it it'd melt your brain.

I don't see why they wouldn't want David Hayter to play Snake unless he declined the offer already, but I Kojima said he wants a lesser known actor then chances are he'll do that for the whole cast.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: Metal Gear Solid movie protagonist is Solid Snake, Hugh Jackman considered, rejected
Why do I get a notification everytime someone posts in this thread?

Author:   Batman
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 7:01am (PST)
Hugh Jackman - Naked Snake

Christian Bale - Solid Snake

Get your sh*t right.

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 9:54am (PST)
Mnmfan Because you posted in it. We upgraded our systems so news posts on the front page now create a thread in the forums. So, technically, you posted in a front page news post, which have notification subscriptions associated with them.

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
bluexy
It's annoying. How do I turn it off?

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 9:21pm (PST)
quote Mnmfan
It's annoying. How do I turn it off?
I'd also like to know this.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:40am (PST)
At least now I know not to post in News threads anymore.

Author:   Lamar fain
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
Sam worthington will be perfect for solid snake! From clash of the titans the main character

Author:   simonsays8693913@aol
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:54am (PST)
I think Scott Adkins would make a very good solid snake, due to his performance with such films like undisputed 2 and 3 and assassination games. And he does his own stunts and he is a highly trained martial artist, i feel Scott Adkins, is very well fit for the role the legendary solid snake

Author:   Hell Fire
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:20pm (PST)
quote Mnmfan
On a side note, Michael Shanks (aka Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1) would be perfect as Otacon. He looks exactly like him plus he's a brilliant actor.

Wow, hit the nail on the head there. I'm not sure if he'll look that good 10 years later though.

I think a new actor that hasn't been type cast is a good idea. I would keep expecting Hugh to rip out his fangs and start slashing people as soon as someone spots him.

Author:   nnnddd101010
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:47pm (PST)
quote Mnmfan
At least now I know not to post in News threads anymore.
It's been this way for a while now in news posts. You get notified when someone else posts. The only difference is that news posts now show up in forums.

Author:   JSoup
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:58pm (PST)
Eric banna would be a good snake

Author:   Sonic Flash
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:24pm (PST)
David Hayter sounds 100% like Snake and kind of looks like Snake. DO it!

Author:   Order66
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
I think they should get the obvious choice, the guy Solid Snake was modeled after; Christopher Walken.

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:50am (PST)
Order66 Oh god that would be so legendary.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.