Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #20 - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1760520-neoseeker-platinum-trophy-leaderboards-chat-help-20/5.htm

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #20
-------------------------------------------
Platted Borderlands 2 just now. Great damn game. I'm torn between working on other plats or continuing to play some co-op in B2.

Author:   Hurricarno
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
Finished all of the Fallout 3 DLC's, so that's that at 100% now. Added another good 40 hours onto the original. Gameplay wise they were all really great, and I would have really enjoyed them all, but the performance was downright atrocious sometimes. Generally Broken Steel, Operation Anchorage and Mothership Zeta were fine, and ran smoothly nearly all the time. The Pitt had massive lag in places, but it was bearable. Point Lookout was Dreadful. Many many freezes where I had to reset, massive lag, almost became impossible to finish at the end. Was so frustrating. Probably should have done it on a new save file, since my main game one was already pretty big.

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:39pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
Platted Borderlands 2 just now. Great damn game. I'm torn between working on other plats or continuing to play some co-op in B2.
That didn't take nearly as long as the 1st game.

Markimus_123 I downloaded Tokyo Jungle too. Goddamn this game is hard. I would be doing so well for one second and then immediately run into a pack of wolves and get gang raped instantly. How far did you make it? My best record is year 31, and I got there with the Chick, which is unfreakingbelievable considering how weak and slow it is. It is too bad this game only has one gold trophy, and the rest are all silver and bronze.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:43pm (PST)
It would've taken me 5 days less if I did all the Class stuff when I hit Level 50. Borderlands 1 took me 10 days to plat, 2 took me 12.

I have no idea how long it took for any of my other plats, however. Also, I think I'm gonna go for Demon's Souls again because I forgot how damn fun the game was until today again.

Author:   Markimus_123
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
quote HunterKiller666
quote Ditnopota
That didn't take nearly as long as the 1st game.

Markimus_123 I downloaded Tokyo Jungle too. Goddamn this game is hard. I would be doing so well for one second and then immediately run into a pack of wolves and get gang raped instantly. How far did you make it? My best record is year 31, and I got there with the Chick, which is unfreakingbelievable considering how weak and slow it is. It is too bad this game only has one gold trophy, and the rest are all silver and bronze.
Sweet, I haven't actually tried being the Deer yet, been spending all my time on it as predators. My best record is Year 65, insane that you got to 31 as a chick though I'm kinda stuck on it myself, I'm a Golden Retriever and I need to defeat the Tosa boss to unlock it, but the problem being the area it's in is completely overrun with them so when you kill one, even if it's on it's own chances are you're going to get swarmed by 5 more

Author:   D00M3D UK
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 3:53pm (PST)
Not had many platinum's recently. Just had the 3 in the past few weeks.

I got the Wheelman, Mini Ninja's and Cloudy with a chance of meatballs platinum's.

Just brought a few new games Fifa 13, Tekken Tag 2 and Max Payne going to try and platinum these games if i can, but i think i will fail on Max Payne though, supposed to be a really difficult game.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:44pm (PST)
As me and Boyd found out. If any of you European folk fancy platting F1 2012 - rain + unfair AI and bullshit penalties = A really great way of screwing you over. Also, connection drop outs (which aren't rare) during the co-op seasons can glitch out the trophy for winning the co-op driver's championship. So there's a heads up. Apart from the AI at times, as a massive F1 fan who hasn't played an F1 game since F1:CE on PS3 release, I am enjoying the game. Still 50/50 on the graphics though, the AI's difficulty in terms of their pace and lap times and the physics in terms of spinning out is still a bit bullshitty although I've heard it's no where near as brutal as it was in 2011. I think I've got the AI set to normal for my solo career with driving aids off and traction control set to medium and I'm still able to dominate the likes of Redbull, Ferrari and McLaren by a good 8 seconds a lap if I don't make mistakes in the Williams. That shouldn't be happening and it is a bit annoying. I shouldn't be contending for the championship until I get into a top 5 team. Otherwise it just deceives the whole point of this new rookie to champ career mode thing they introduced all those years ago?

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:44pm (PST)
quote HU1CH13
As me and Boyd found out. If any of you European folk fancy platting F1 2012 - rain + unfair AI and bullshit penalties = A really great way of screwing you over. Also, connection drop outs (which aren't rare) during the co-op seasons can glitch out the trophy for winning the co-op driver's championship. So there's a heads up. Apart from the AI at times, as a massive F1 fan who hasn't played an F1 game since F1:CE on PS3 release, I am enjoying the game. Still 50/50 on the graphics though, the AI's difficulty in terms of their pace and lap times and the physics in terms of spinning out is still a bit bullshitty although I've heard it's no where near as brutal as it was in 2011. I think I've got the AI set to normal for my solo career with driving aids off and traction control set to medium and I'm still able to dominate the likes of Redbull, Ferrari and McLaren by a good 8 seconds a lap if I don't make mistakes in the Williams. That shouldn't be happening and it is a bit annoying. I shouldn't be contending for the championship until I get into a top 5 team. Otherwise it just deceives the whole point of this new rookie to champ career mode thing they introduced all those years ago?
Its like Codies are trying to make a point about global warming with the amount of rain you have and then i get *bleep*ed by an AI constantly pushing me to spin and then they not getting a penalty.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 5:20am (PST)
quote Boyd
Its like Codies are trying to make a point about global warming with the amount of rain you have and then i get *bleep*ed by an AI constantly pushing me to spin and then they not getting a penalty.
Aye, a think it was Spa, Singapore or Catalunya. Someone pushed me from behind, I spun out, took about 5 minutes to get the car pointing in the right direction again and I got the penalty. Don't get me started on the weather on singe player though when doing the qualifying. Go on inters, the track is dry. Go back in and go out on primes, the track is wet again. That happened like 3 times in a row for me for qually in Malaysia.

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:45am (PST)
quote Markimus_123
Sweet, I haven't actually tried being the Deer yet, been spending all my time on it as predators. My best record is Year 65, insane that you got to 31 as a chick though I'm kinda stuck on it myself, I'm a Golden Retriever and I need to defeat the Tosa boss to unlock it, but the problem being the area it's in is completely overrun with them so when you kill one, even if it's on it's own chances are you're going to get swarmed by 5 more
I started out playing the toy dog but kept getting owned. So I started to stick to herbivores since sneaking is more of my thing. I got my new record last night by surviving over 40 years with the pig. The game gets really hard past 30 years though. At one point I was running for my life being chased by 3 bears and then got raped by two packs of dogs who apparently couldn't be kept busy enough fighting a crocodile.

This game is so much different than anything I've played before. I've played at least a dozen survivals by now and I've only explored 5 areas on the map, crazy!

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
Demon's Souls seems like a very unlikely plat, but I have most the unique weapons at least. I just need to get the unique upgrade weapons. Just got the Insanity Catalyst and freaked out since I've been building towards it for seemingly forever. I ended up having to do the dupe glitch to up my magic damage output and health, as well as to dupe souls for Trophies.

I have, however, determined what all I need for the plat. I've already beaten all the bosses and sub-bosses and such.

Rings:
Foe's Ring

Weapons:
Phosphorescent Pole
Talisman of Beasts
Blind
Bramd
Large Sword of Moonlight
Blueblood Sword
Dozer Axe
Large Sword of Searching
Lava Bow
Meat Cleaver
Morion Blade
Needle of Eternal Agony
Northern Regalia (hope to get this one today)
Scraping Spear

Upgrades:
Hardstone
Sharpstone
Clearstone
Greystone
Bladestone
Dragonstone
Suckerstone
Marrowstone
Moonlightstone
Darkmoonstone
Cloudstone

Finished off all the spells and miracles. Working on the weapons right now. I'm 4 BP kills away from every normally obtainable unique weapon, then I just gotta upgrade all my shit to get the rest. After that, I gotta kill the rest of the demons, kill all my NPCs, and start NG++ to begin mineral farming.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:37pm (PST)
Literrally 4 trophies away from Downpour platinum. I love that game so much that I played it 4 times, still, I'm not bored =D Would keep playing it even if I plat it. Need to plat RE6 within 30 days once I get it (Warranty reasons lol) then complete Homecoming on Hard to unlock my last costume. Then I'd plat whatever I can.

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
Got the F12012 Plat thanks to HU1CH13 for the Co-op Trophies.

Currently have Fifa13 with 64% Complete and Iam going to start Sherlock Holmes soon aswell

Author:   Markimus_123
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:17am (PST)
Recently got RE6 and Fifa 13, going quite slowly through Resident Evil 6 only starting Chapter 3 of Leon's Campaign today,it's not necessarily a bad game I just can't really get into it, luckily I wasn't expecting much from it anyway. I'll probably get the Plat eventually but I can see it being a while before that happens Definitely won't be getting the Fifa Plat since that's always been a series I play solely for fun and don't take it seriously, after not playing it for a while I've gone back to being shit at it Playing on Professional at the moment, hopefully going to work my way back up to Legendary

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:55am (PST)
quote HunterKiller666
quote Markimus_123
I started out playing the toy dog but kept getting owned. So I started to stick to herbivores since sneaking is more of my thing. I got my new record last night by surviving over 40 years with the pig. The game gets really hard past 30 years though. At one point I was running for my life being chased by 3 bears and then got raped by two packs of dogs who apparently couldn't be kept busy enough fighting a crocodile.

This game is so much different than anything I've played before. I've played at least a dozen survivals by now and I've only explored 5 areas on the map, crazy!
I keep trying to use the chick but barely last 10 years. All I'm interested in is unlocking the next animal and all the good animals come after unlocking the Rabbit. The rabbit is located in that one subburb in the bottom left of the map. The chick is too slow to get past the wolves but I mated first so I had 4 chicks (4 lives) but when one goes down the wolves just rape the next 3. So then I tried to sleep first to make him a rooster so that he's a lot faster but of course that means I only have one life.
I'll keep trying.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.