Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #20 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1760520-neoseeker-platinum-trophy-leaderboards-chat-help-20/

Author:   jbh
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
Subject:   Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #20
-------------------------------------------

*header credit to Nevermore

OFFICIAL NEOSEEKER TROPHY LEADERBOARD!

This thread is a list of the trophies obtained by the members of this forum.

You can use an automated card from any of these sites:

- http://uk.playstation.com
- http://us.playstation.com
- http://yourgamercards.net
- http://psnprofiles.com/
*Note that PSNProfiles gives you the option to display only the platinum trophies.

Previous Trophy List: Link
-----

If you want to be on the list PM jbh the following information. Trophy Cards posted in the thread WILL BE IGNORED.

*Please be at least moderately active in the forums before applying.

*Subject title: Platinum Leaderboards*

1) Neo-name:

2) PSN ID:

3) Your Trophy Card from the sites listed above along with the code for your trophy card.
-----

This thread will operate as a Trophy related general chat. All forum rules apply.

I will update the leaderboards as often as I can.

Thank you.

-----

quote Aeirou
quote Scarecrow
How come only a Platinum leaderboard? Wasn't the other one both?
a few reasons:

-Platinums are harder to get, and it's easier to get a 1000 bronze and be higher without actually completing a game.

-Monitoring overall trophy count would be a lot more flux than platinum leaderboards, so this way it's easier for me to maintain.

-Most, if not all, of the players that participate in these leaderboards are trophy hunters.. so using this board you can get help with trophies from older games where the forum may be inactive or doesn't exist.

Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #20

*header credit to Nevermore

1) Boyd - View PSN Profile

2) Aeirou - View PSN Profile

3) Existence - View PSN Profile

4) Mnmfan - View PSN Profile

5) D00M3D UK - View PSN Profile

6) Nevermore - View PSN Profile

7) Markimus_123 - View PSN Profile

8) Madman - View PSN Profile

9) Agent Mo - View PSN Profile

10) Aura - View PSN Profile

11) ITANI - View PSN Profile

12) Hurricarno - View PSN Profile

13) Pauliepoos - View PSN Profile

14) allen33and88 - View PSN Profile

15) Gamesta100 - View PSN Profile

16) HU1CH13 - View PSN Profile

17) Aragorn Vzla - View PSN Profile

18) jbh - View PSN Profile

19) Fraser - View PSN Profile

20) Scarecrow - View PSN Profile

21) Mirage - View PSN Profile

22) HunterKiller666 - View PSN Profile

(23) Stu - View PSN Profile

24) Intoxication - View PSN Profile

25) DarshD - View PSN Profile

26) redneonfish - View PSN Profile

27) Ceneru - View PSN Profile

28) unclebobert87 - View PSN Profile

29) xWarriorOfLegendx - View PSN Profile

30) Coi Cki - View PSN Profile

31) Destroyer - View PSN Profile

32) sword_of_omens - View PSN Profile

33) Ditnopota - View PSN Profile

34) Paper Fox - View PSN Profile

35) Deception - View PSN Profile

36) Chad - View PSN Profile

37) Whelan - View PSN Profile

38) haalyle - View PSN Profile

39) Aura - View PSN Profile

Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
Aeirou I would appreciate some headers if you've got the time, if not just let me know and I'll get someone else on it.

Boards have been updated.

Author:   Markimus_123
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:24pm (PST)
Got most of the trophies on TTT2 but a few of the ones I've got left are going to take a while. Looking at my stats now it took me 33 tries to get 10 wins in Survival Mode but only 1 try to finish Time Attack in under 20 minutes, dunno how I managed it but I did that in 8 minutes 57 seconds Changed my team from the first TTT though, Back then I'd use Hwoarang and either Bryan or Lei but now I've swapped to Hwoarang and Jun pretty much exclusively. Dunno how long it's gonna take me to get the Plat but the offline trophies are looking like the ones that will cause me the most trouble, 1st Dan online won't take too long considering I reached that in about 10 matches offline and I think it has the same system...

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:23am (PST)
Finished Downpour. *bleep*ing awesome game. Need to finish it at least two more times to get all the trophies then I'd play it for more just for lolz. Wouldn't be playing anything else for a while, don't wish to get useless trophies before the Downpour platinum (Need it to be my 1000th trophy).

Author:   Minds
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:28am (PST)
Just earned the platinum for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD making my total 49 now. Was a little difficult, big ass combos and collectibles at the end were annoying but I enjoyed playing the game, not as much as I did when I was a kid but had fun none the less.

Working on GTA4 now, wanna get the online stuff but the online community is dead and the ones that do play always one hit kill you from miles away so it's either too hard or too quiet. Wanna get like a thing going on some games where everyone just goes online and plays it for the hell of it, remember doing that about a year ago with Black Ops but now I traded that in, the people who played it now don't and haven't really moved onto much else. I miss those days, plus I want help on GTA4.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:56am (PST)
Very tempted to get TTT2 today. I was always a big fan of Tekken but T6 kind of put me off the series. I'm thinking I should give me 'ol pal a second chance though.

Any good Gamesta100 ?

Author:   Coi Cki
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 6:41am (PST)
I've been eyeing TTT2 as well.. Good memories of the first on, back in the days of my military service, 2001... How is the sequel?

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:07am (PST)
Mnmfan Coi Cki It's really good but the Final Stage of Arcade mode is infuriating, other than that though it's really solid, over 50 characters with quite a few different modes to play(Though no bowling, volleyball or any of those minigames) as well as massive customisation for each character. I'm not even huge into fighters either but I've haven't been able to put it down, I'm really into it

Author:   Gamesta100
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
Glad to see people getting into TTT2. I'm arguably the biggest Tekken fan here and I thought T6 was a disappointment. TTT2 definitely is not.

The ONLY reason I haven't been playing it nearly every second I can is because I'm REALLY into horror games atm so I've been playing FEAR2 (which I never finished) before F3AR gets here.

Author:   redneonfish
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:09pm (PST)
Markimus_123 I knew something stupid would happen. I have to find 100 hidden objects, then the platinum is effectively mine... Urgh. I wish there were a way that I could find out how many objects I've already found.

Edit: Checked the Rainbow Moon site - 58 treasures. Balls.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote redneonfish
Markimus_123 I knew something stupid would happen. I have to find 100 hidden objects, then the platinum is effectively mine... Urgh. I wish there were a way that I could find out how many objects I've already found.

Edit: Checked the Rainbow Moon site - 58 treasures. Balls.
Really? I got that trophy way before I finished the game, basically just walk along the walls in every dungeon, you'll get it in no time they're everywhere lol. Just checked my stats on the site and I found 254 total so there are way more than you need to find

Author:   redneonfish
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:22pm (PST)
Markimus_123 Yup... I'm not the most observant of players. I usually wanted to rush through the dungeons because I started getting bored of the battles.

Author:   HU1CH13
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:06pm (PST)
quote Nevermore
Just earned the platinum for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD making my total 49 now. Was a little difficult, big ass combos and collectibles at the end were annoying but I enjoyed playing the game, not as much as I did when I was a kid but had fun none the less.

Working on GTA4 now, wanna get the online stuff but the online community is dead and the ones that do play always one hit kill you from miles away so it's either too hard or too quiet. Wanna get like a thing going on some games where everyone just goes online and plays it for the hell of it, remember doing that about a year ago with Black Ops but now I traded that in, the people who played it now don't and haven't really moved onto much else. I miss those days, plus I want help on GTA4.
Been thinking about getting GTA IV again for a while now seeing as GTA V isn't too far off from the horizon. Is it possible to get the majority of the online trophies done by creating a private lobby with a mate to counter the dead online community? Would be a shame really as it wouldn't be as fun or as much of an achievement.

We also still need to get the pain in the arse that is MW3 out of the way lol preferably before BO2 comes out.

Got the Heavy Rain plat earlier today. What a f*****g chore that was finishing that game 9 times. I mean really, is it still too much to ask to have skippable cut-scenes/credits after your first playthrough is done? It was the very reason why I held off getting the plat for it for quite some time, I couldn't be chewed sitting through all the ending sequences and credits, some of them which repeat on different endings. I guess the next plat for me will be Dead Island or F1 2012.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:21am (PST)
quote HU1CH13
on GTA4.

Been thinking about getting GTA IV again for a while now seeing as GTA V isn't too far off from the horizon. Is it possible to get the majority of the online trophies done by creating a private lobby with a mate to counter the dead online community? Would be a shame really as it wouldn't be as fun or as much of an achievement.
Yeah it is possible. I've got it too and can't get the online trophies because of the shitty PS3 servers and dead community.

quote Gamesta100
Glad to see people getting into TTT2. I'm arguably the biggest Tekken fan here and I thought T6 was a disappointment. TTT2 definitely is not.
I like them too but some modes can be a pain to complete. Maybe I found them hard because I played the PS1 versions with ridiculously hard Japanese A.I.s lol

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.