Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #19 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t1747525-neoseeker-platinum-trophy-leaderboards-chat-help-19/

Author:   jbh
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
Subject:   Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #19
-------------------------------------------

*header credit to Aeirou

OFFICIAL NEOSEEKER TROPHY LEADERBOARD!

This thread is a list of the trophies obtained by the members of this forum.

You can use an automated card from any of these sites:

- http://uk.playstation.com
- http://us.playstation.com
- http://yourgamercards.net
- http://psnprofiles.com/
*Note that PSNProfiles gives you the option to display only the platinum trophies.

Previous Trophy List: Link
-----

If you want to be on the list PM jbh the following information. Trophy Cards posted in the thread WILL BE IGNORED.

*Please be at least moderately active in the forums before applying.

*Subject title: Platinum Leaderboards*

1) Neo-name:

2) PSN ID:

3) Your Trophy Card from the sites listed above along with the code for your trophy card.
-----

This thread will operate as a Trophy related general chat. All forum rules apply.

I will update the leaderboards as often as I can.

Thank you.

-----

quote Aeirou
quote Scarecrow
How come only a Platinum leaderboard? Wasn't the other one both?
a few reasons:

-Platinums are harder to get, and it's easier to get a 1000 bronze and be higher without actually completing a game.

-Monitoring overall trophy count would be a lot more flux than platinum leaderboards, so this way it's easier for me to maintain.

-Most, if not all, of the players that participate in these leaderboards are trophy hunters.. so using this board you can get help with trophies from older games where the forum may be inactive or doesn't exist.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker Platinum Trophy Leaderboards + Chat/Help #19

*header credit to Aeirou

1) Boyd - View PSN Profile

2) Aeirou - View PSN Profile

3) Existence - View PSN Profile

4) Mnmfan - View PSN Profile

5) Nevermore - View PSN Profile

6) D00M3D UK - View PSN Profile

7) Madman - View PSN Profile

8) Markimus_123 - View PSN Profile

9) Aura - View PSN Profile

10) Agent Mo - View PSN Profile

11) ITANI - View PSN Profile

12) Pauliepoos - View PSN Profile

13) Hurricarno - View PSN Profile

14) allen33and88 - View PSN Profile

15) Gamesta100 - View PSN Profile

16) Aragorn Vzla - View PSN Profile

17) jbh - View PSN Profile

18) Fraser - View PSN Profile

19) HU1CH13 - View PSN Profile

20) Intoxication - View PSN Profile

21) Scarecrow - View PSN Profile

(22) Stu - View PSN Profile

23) HunterKiller666 - View PSN Profile

24) redneonfish - View PSN Profile

25) Mirage - View PSN Profile

26) Ceneru - View PSN Profile

27) DarshD - View PSN Profile

28) xWarriorOfLegendx - View PSN Profile

29) unclebobert87 - View PSN Profile

30) Coi Cki - View PSN Profile

31) sword_of_omens - View PSN Profile

32) Destroyer - View PSN Profile

33) Paper Fox - View PSN Profile

34) Deception - View PSN Profile

35) Ditnopota - View PSN Profile

36) Chad - View PSN Profile

37) Whelan - View PSN Profile

38) Aura - View PSN Profile

39) haalyle - View PSN Profile

Author:   allen33and88
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 8:19pm (PST)
I just got the DLC trophies for Alice, Return to madness. The original American Mcgees Alice

It was a gride big time. 1st: The controls were clunky as hell, I'd want her to jump, she'd half jump and jump off into hell. Or I would be running in one direction, and all on her own she'd trot off to god no wheres. It was no fun, it caused me to plumet to my death gazillions of times.

2nd: No friggin checkpoints, I hated making my way through 3/4ths of a level and she'd do her own thing causing me to die, and I'd have to start from the damn beginning. As a result I was forced to save every other section, or every section depending where I was. Too bad because I would replay it, as I liked the different enviroments and wacky characters, but I don't feel like going through that bs another round

3rd: It was like running around with a robot, only her legs moved and the knife swipe was so dumb, it was comical.

Gonna start on returns to madness soon

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
Re-bought Assassin's Creed 2.
I'm coming for you Chad!

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 7:58am (PST)
Paper Fox I'm can't seem to get into Binary Domain. I just finished the part where you ram the metal barricades into the giant robot, and so far I am just not liking it enough to play for more than half an hour at a time. The voice commands seem mostly random, as in they would work some of the time and then stop working even when I call out the same commands as before. Sometimes I get frustrated and start swearing and somehow that gets interpreted into "Go" or "Fire" or some other random shit. Plus It doesn't help that I'm whoring GTA4 at the same time, leaving little time for other games. Maybe some multiplayer will change my mind about it, but I can see that our time difference is still a big issue trying to be online at the same time.

Author:   Mnmfan
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
Now that I can play disc games again I rented Prototype 2 for a few days. Not a bad game but inFamous 2 is better. Looks like an easy platinum too which is nice.
Oh and I also prestiged in MW3. Absolutely hate the mp but I wanted to prestige just in case Black Ops 2 copies the prestige token bullshit. Won't be playing MW3 online ever again now.

Author:   Madman
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
Worked through the majority of single player on Revelations now, I've just got the books to get as well as some of the 'fiddly' trophies such as poisoning 10 guards at once and then I can get onto the multiplayer, I should have the Platinum by the end of the week hopefully.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
Started Amy last night, not bad so far, it's definitely an unpolished game but it does have a scary atmosphere, even though nothing has been too scary so far. I still have hopes though, no plat but the 100% doesn't look hard at all.

Also more than halfway through Killzone 3 Elite, it's piss easy compared to Killzone 2. Should get the plat tomorrow.

Author:   Aeirou
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 1:01pm (PST)
quote Agent Mo
Started Amy last night, not bad so far, it's definitely an unpolished game but it does have a scary atmosphere, even though nothing has been too scary so far. I still have hopes though, no plat but the 100% doesn't look hard at all.

Also more than halfway through Killzone 3 Elite, it's piss easy compared to Killzone 2. Should get the plat tomorrow.
Good luck on level 5.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
quote Aeirou
Good luck on level 5.
Great

Author:   Paper Fox
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
quote HunterKiller666
Paper Fox I'm can't seem to get into Binary Domain. I just finished the part where you ram the metal barricades into the giant robot, and so far I am just not liking it enough to play for more than half an hour at a time. The voice commands seem mostly random, as in they would work some of the time and then stop working even when I call out the same commands as before. Sometimes I get frustrated and start swearing and somehow that gets interpreted into "Go" or "Fire" or some other random shit. Plus It doesn't help that I'm whoring GTA4 at the same time, leaving little time for other games. Maybe some multiplayer will change my mind about it, but I can see that our time difference is still a big issue trying to be online at the same time.
That's a shame, to each their own. It got better for me when you meet up with the rest of your crew, as the story really starts to come into its own then. I also just ended up not using the voice controls at all, since you can easily pull up a response by hitting L2 when the game asks you to. I'm still keen to try and Plat this sucker, but like a said a while ago it's gonna be damn hard if we don't have other dedicated players.
And I'm kinda dividing my time between that and Skyrim too. Gotten back into it and I forgot how addictive it is.

Author:   Gamesta100
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
quote HunterKiller666
No wonder you don't like an awesome underrated game like BD when you have fun whoring out a boring overrated game like GTA4

Anyway on a serious note, BD for me was a surprise hit. I didn't expect the story to be as good as it was. The first time I saw a serious somewhat emotional scene I was really surprised to see it wasn't a mindless shooter like I expected it to be.

As for the voice command feature, I never used it because I would feel like a loser yelling commands at a game

Author:   Aeirou
Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 7:14am (PST)
I'll get those new headers to you today jbh.

I'm working on Portal 2 still... I haven't done a coop game platinum in awhile. At least not one where I couldn't carry the team to the trophy. I know, I know.. egotistical comment. I tend to try to rambo all my trophies, even the coop trophies, by directing the herd. I still have some of the harder coop trophies left for portal 2, but I'll get there.

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 8:40am (PST)
quote Gamesta100
No wonder you don't like an awesome underrated game like BD when you have fun whoring out a boring overrated game like GTA4
For some reason it just feels so so satisfying when running down people with a hummer while going at 100mph

I'll probably play some more binary domain this week though, and screw the mic since it clearly does not work.

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 9:43am (PST)
Went back to Tekken Tag Tournement HD yesterday after a long absence and managed to get Chicken on my own with two controllers (had to use my mouth) so worth the gold trophy.

Now i want to plat the game but struggling to get past round 10 in Survival and beat time attack in under 6 mins. Tried all the Charaters that have great special moves but always fail.

Plus Crash Time 4 come today from Lovefilm so may start that soon

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.