Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Make your own Pokemon Stories - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2969/t738114-make-your-own-pokemon-stories/3.htm

Author:   Dragon Swordsman
Date:   Apr 22, 07 at 3:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: Make your own Pokemon Stories
-------------------------------------------
Chapter 5: Interrogation

Kuroi and Bulbo eventually reached a place surrounded by many large mountains, and there were many human-shaped machines there, and they all looked identical. "This place will do fine as our destination" said Kuroi as he stopped walking. "Huh? So you mean you didn't even know where you were going before?" asked Bulblo. "That's not exactly true" said Kuroi. Then he looked at the human-shaped machines and said "It seems you guys are isolated from all the others in this planet, right?" Then one of the machines at Kuroi and Bulblo and said "Who are you guys? You don't seem to be from this planet!". Then Bulblo said "Hmph! I shall introduce myself, stupid machines! I am Bulblo, the only Holy Creature in Heaven who can speak human language! Not even Dragonaurus, Holyta and Yamix of the Ten Holy Elites can do the same!". "Bulblo" said Kuroi. "What is it?" asked Bulblo as he looked at Kuroi. Then Kuroi said "Shut up. We don't need a fool like you leaking information about ourselves to our enemies". "Hahahahahaha! There's nothing wrong with leaking information to enemies who are about to die anyway!" said Bulblo as he chopped off the head off three human-shaped machines with one swing of his axe, and then he jumped off his boar and kicked another machine hard while flying, sending the machines flying at the side of a mountain, and then he got destroyed. "Bulblo..." said Kuroi calmly. "Hahahaha! So this is what you wanna do, eh Lord Kuroi? I see! It's indeed fun slaughtering all these dumb machines!" said Bulblo as he split a machine in half with a slam of his axe, which also destroyed the ground a bit, and then he hit another machine with his shoulder, knocking him down. "Bulblo, stop it" said Kuroi, but Bulblo ignored him and just continued slaughtering the machines. Then suddenly, two more machines came out of a cave on a mountain. One of them was a grey android with a black right hand, and his right leg and a bit of his left arm were made of purple flesh, while the other machine was a red armored android with rocket jets mounted on his back. "What's going on out here?" asked the grey android as he looked around. "Am killin' ya all!" said Bulblo as he backhand slapped another machine, smashing him into a mountain, cratering it and also destroying the machine. Then Kuroi sighed as he pulled out a pistol from his right pocket, and then he shot Bulblin at the left arm with it. "Aaaaaargghh!" Bulblo screamed in pain as blood spouted put of his left arm, and then he put his right hand on his wound. "Wh-what the hell are you doing?" asked Bulblo as he turned around and looked at Kuroi. "You idiot. When did I ever tell you to start destroying these machines?" asked Kuroi as he put his pistol back into his pocket. "D-Didn't we come here to attack the machines for destroying so many stars and threatening Earth?" asked Bulblo. "Had you went with the other four instead, then yes, you do attack the machines. But since you decided to come with me instead, things are different. I never said I came here in order to attack the machines. Now, stand back" said Kuroi. "Y-Yes sir!" said Bulblo as he took a few steps back. Then Kuroi looked and saw that there were only seven more machines, including the grey android left in the area, as the rest were killed by Bulblo. "Just what are you guys? And what are you doing here?" asked the grey android as he looked at Kuroi and Bulblo. "There is no reason for you to know" said Kuroi. "What?!" said the grey android as he stepped forward. Then Kuroi looked at the other machines and said "So are you guys isolated from everyone else in this planet?". "And so what of it?" asked one of the machines. "Nothing. Knowing that you guys are isolated will just make things easier for me, as I won't attract the attention of everyone else on this planet, especially since the other four are keeping them busy. So anyway, it seems there are some machines on this planet who are destroying the stars in outer space for some reasons, right?" said Kuroi as he looked at the red android. "Y-You mean ChaosLord and... I think the three Chaos Generals?" said the machine who Kuroi was looking at. "ChaosLord? The three Chaos Generals? Who are they?" asked Kuroi. "So you're really not from this planet after all... what are you doing here? You said you've had plans of attacking us or something, is that right?" asked the machine as he stepped back. Then Kuroi stepped forward and said "I have no intentions of attacking anyone, as long as you do as I say". "Do as you say?" asked the machine. Kuroi said "Yes. For now, the only thing I ask of you is to answer my question". "A-Alright! Well, ChaosLord is the ruler of this planet, called Chaos Planet. He's a big, red dragon-like machine, who stays on the top floor of the Chaos Tower, a black tower with one hundred floors somewhere on this planet. ChaosLord is known as the Great PokéGod and the Ultimate Organism. He is invincible, has infinite power, and is the strongest being in the universe" said the machine. "ChaosLord... The Ultimate Organism? Has infinite power? The strongest being in the universe? I see. It would be interesting to find out whether these words are true or not" said Kuroi. "They are... if you don't believe me, why don't you see for yourself? Chaos Tower is located West from here... go challenge ChaosLord there if you don't believe me, although he's busy destroying stars right now..." said the machine. Then Kuroi said "I have no intentions of challenging this ChaosLord myself. But if everyone thinks of him as being as great as you make him out to be, then I believe someone else may be interested in challenging him". "Who?" asked the machine. "There is no need for you to know. So anyway, what about the three Chaos Generals?" asked Kuroi. Then the machine said "The three Chaos Generals are ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon. They are ChaosLord's Elite guards, and they are the second strongest machines on this planet next to ChaosLord... although I'm not so sure about that...". "Do they have infinite power too?" asked Kuroi. "Well, their power are close to infinite, but I think they're much weaker than ChaosLord" said the machine. "So ChaosLord the supposedly invincible machine and his three Elite guards, ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon are the only ones on this planet who are destroying stars in outer space right now, is that correct?" asked Kuroi. "Yes" the machine answered. "Why are they destroying the stars for?" asked Kuroi. The machines said "Well, you see... every fifteen months or so on this planet, ChaosLord would have fun and demonstrate his amazing powers to us by destroying the stars in space, and we cheer as we watch the stars explode. This is a tradition on Chaos Planet. Usually, only ChaosLord himself destroys the stars, but today is special, and the three Chaos Generals are destroying the stars together with ChaosLord too". "So in other words, they're destroying stars for fun, right?" asked Kuroi. "Yes" the machine replied. "No other reason?" asked Kuroi. "It's just for fun, I think..." the machine replied. "I see" said Kuroi. Then the grey android looked at Kuroi and said "Hey, black guy! According to your conversation with that green guy before, it seems there's like four other guys who are attacking the machines on this planet elsewhere, right?". "Yes. It's to distract all the other machines on this planet so that they don't notice me here" Kuroi replied. Then the grey android looked at the red android, who Kuroi was talking to before, and then he said "Guardromon, don't answer any more questions from that nіgger! It's obvious that he's just trying to gather information about us, and then he's gonna organize a big attack on us later! Believe me! He has bad intentions! We're not gonna trust him!". "In that case, die!" said Bulblo as he charged at the grey android and tried to slam his axe at him, but the grey android blocked the attack with his right hand bare-handed! "What!" said Bulblo as he and Kuroi were both surprised, and then the grey android said "Get out of my sight!" as he punched Bulblo hard at the stomach. "Aaarrgghh!" Bulblo screamed as he got sent flying back a few meters by the punch, and then he landed on his back and slid on it a bit. "This machine... He's strong..." said Bulblo as he sat up and looked at the grey android. Then he suddenly gasped as he looked forward and saw the grey android blasting six fish-like organic missiles from two missile launchers under his chest plate, two at a time at him, trying to finish him off as he was on the ground, but then Kuroi moved in front of Bulblo at extreme speed, and then he pulled out a pistol from his left pocket and shot each of the missiles before they hit Bulblo, and then the missiles exploded in mid-air before they reached Bulblo. Then all the machines in the area were surprised when they saw Kuroi's great feat of speed and accuracy. They couldn't even see Kuroi moving in front of Bulblo, and all they saw was Kuroi dissapearing and suddenly reappearing, as he moved faster than the eyes could follow. "Lord Kuroi..." said Bulblo as he got up from the ground behind Kuroi, but then Kuroi turned around and jabbed him in the stomach with his index finger and middle finger, knocking him back down again. "Argh! What the fυck are you doing?" said Bulblo. Then Kuroi sighed and said "I told you not to attack unless I say otherwise, retаrd". Then one of the machines said "Die, nigger!" as he blasted a golden missile out of his chest at Kuroi, but then the machine saw Kuroi suddenly dissapearing, as he was moving at extreme speed again, and he dodged the missile in doing so, and the missile hit a large rock behind Kuroi, blowing it up. Then Kuroi suddenly reappeared behind the machine who just fired the missile, and then he slashed the machine at the back so fast that the other machines who were watching could not even see when Kuroi drew or sheathed his sword. The machine who fired the missile exploded after he got slashed. "Impossible... What is this speed?" said the grey android as he looked at Kuroi. Then Kuroi looked at Guardromon, the machine who he was questioning before, and then he said "About how many machines are there in total on Chaos Planet?". "I-I'm not really sure about that one..." said Guardromon. "I see" said Kuroi. "Guardromon! Stop replying to that nіgger! You're only giving him information to him which allows him to attack us hard later!" said the grey android, and then all three of the machines in the area other than Guardromon and the grey android, who were all standing behind Kuroi each blasted a missile at Kuroi together, while the grey android said "Lightning Blade!" as he changed his right hand into a blade, which he started spinning around fast, creating an electric current, and then he hurled it at Kuroi. But then Kuroi turned around, pulled out his black katana and slashed the air at the direction where the machines were, and then a huge moon-shaped fang of black spirit energy came out of his sword and hit all the missiles, making them explode in mid-air before they reached Kuroi. It also hit the electric current the grey android tossed at Kuroi before, cancelling it out. The black spirit energy then kept going and hit all the human-shaped machines other than Guardromon, destroying them all instantly, and then the moon-shaped blade kept going towards the grey android, who moved to the side and avoided the attack, which crashed into a small hill, splitting it in half! Then Kuroi looked at the grey android and said "So you managed to dodge my Black Energy Blast attack? Compared to the other machines around here, you certainly appear to be powerful. However...", and then he suddenly dissapeared from the grey android's sight, and then he reappeared right behind him and swung his sword at the grey android's direction, sending another moon-shaped blade of black energy towards him, hitting him at point-blank range and slashing him across the back badly! "Ugh!" the grey android grunted as he suffered a huge blow from Kuroi's attack, and then he got knocked face-first to the ground. After that, Kuroi quickly sheathed his katana again. Now, only Guardromon and the grey android was left in the area. The grey android slowly got up from the ground and looked at Kuroi, while some pieces of metal started falling out of his back after he got hit by Kuroi's attack before. Then Kuroi looked at the grey android and said "So you even survived that attack attack at point-blank range?". "This android... he's at a completely different level than the other machines around here..." said Bulblo as he got up from the ground and looked at the grey android while climbing up onto his boar's back. "The name's Andromon!" said the grey android as he charged at Bulblo, but then Kuroi pulled out a pistol and suddenly dissapeared from sight, as he moved at blinding speed right next to the android, known as Andromon and shot him in the right foot, and then Andromon tripped over. "Gagh!" said Andromon as he quickly got up from the ground and tried to throw a horizontal swing at Kuroi's face with his right fist, but Kuroi quickly dissapeared from Andromon's sight again! "He dissapeared!" said Andromon, suprised as Kuroi moved behind Andromon almost instantaneously, with his back turned to Andromon before jabbing him in the back of his left shoulder with his right index finger and middle finger, and then Andromon fell face-first on the ground, creating a small crater there. "Dammit! What the hell is this guy? Is it even possible to move at such a high speed? I couldn't even follow his movements..." said Andromon as he was on the ground. Then Kuroi looked at Guardromon and said "Listen, you're going to answer everything we ask you truthfully from now on. If you don't, then I'm you're going to get killed. Understood?". "Y-Yes" said Guardromon. "In that case, our mission is complete" said Kuroi as he looked at Bulblo. "We're leaving" said Kuroi, and then he thrusted his swords at the sky. Then a huge shot of black spirit was blasted up at the sky, which could be seen from very far away on Chaos Planet.

Meanwhile, the other four beings who Kuroi had brought with him to Chaos Planet before were still fighting with the machines. Then they all noticed the black spirit energy being blasted at the sky. "It's the signal! We're heading back to Heaven!" said the brown-haired Shinigami, and then he started running towards the direction where the black spirit energy was, while the other three did the same. "You're not getting away!" said a machine who looks like Skarmory, except he had some cannons attached to its wings, and then he and some other machines who were fighting with the angel, the Holy Creature and the two Shinigami, and then they started chasing them towards the black spirit energy.

The angel, the Holy Creature and the two Shinigami jumped over a large mountain, and they arrived at the place where Kuroi was. "Let's go" said Kuroi as he thrusted his katana at the air, and then a wooden gate appeared in the air in front of him, which opened up and led to Heaven. "Trying to escape?" said a machine who looks like a robot Machamp, and was holding a machinegun, a rocket launcher, a flamethrower and a shotgun in his hands, and he was with some other machines who were pursuing the angel, the Holy Creature and the two Shinigami before. Then Kuroi looked at the Machamp-like machine, and then he said "We have no intentions of escaping from anyone. We are just leaving, as our mission is already complete", and then he dragged Guardromon with him into the wooden gate. After that, the other five beings entered the gate too. "Wait!" said Andromon, who was on the ground as he crawled a bit towards Kuroi, and then he looked up at Kuroi and said "You... Black guy... You're called Kuroi, right?". "So what of it?" asked Kuroi as he looked down at Andromon. "Who the hell are you guys?" asked Andromon. "One who is about to die has no reason to know" said Kuroi, and then the gate Kuroi and the others were in closed and dissapeared. "Dammit! Where did they go? Was that a warp portal or something?" asked a machine who resembles a metal Electabuzz. "That black guy... he kidnapped one of the machines who lives in this area..." said another machine, who resembles a metal Golduck. Then another machine, who looks like a robot Alakazam said "Look! Many of the machines around this area are destroyed!" as he pointed at the remains of all the human-shaped machines in the area, who were destroyed by either Kuroi or Bulblo. "That guy I was fighting with... he said he was heading back to a place called Heaven..." said the Skarmory-like machine. "Guardromon... Damn that Kuroi..." said Andromon as he looked at the place where the wooden gate used to be before it dissapeared. "Andromon, what happened?" asked the Electabuzz-like machine as he walked up to Andromon and helped him up. "That black guy... He interrogated Guardromon and took him away, while he destroyed all the Automatons around here..." said Andromon. "Interrogated Guardromon? What did he ask?" asked the Golduck-like machine. "Information about our planet, mainly regarding ChaosLord and the Chaos Generals" said Andromon. "Well, we better inform ChaosLord about this" said the robot Alakazam.

Meanwhile, in Heaven, it was night-time now. Many bright stars as well as a large full Moon could be seen in the sky. Ryuumaru, and Dragonaurus were standing on top of the big gold dragon statue at the top of Ryuumaru's castle. "Rouuuu guuuuh Gyuuuuhh!" said Dragonaurus ("So some alien machines are destroying the stars in the living world? And you sent Kuroi to the planet where the machines are in, in order to find out more about them, while you had two Holy Creatures, two Shinigami and an angel distract the machines, right?"). "Yes. Kuroi should return with his report soon" said Ryuumaru. Then suddenly, Kuroi jumped on top of the gold dragon statue where Ryuumaru and Dragonaurus were at extreme speed. "Lord Ryuumaru" said Kuroi, as he immediately kneeled down. "Kuroi, you're back. Did you complete the mission?" said Ryuumaru as he looked at Kuroi. "Yes" said Kuroi. "I see. Did you gather enough information so that a meeting with me and the Ten Holy Elites would be neccessary?" asked Ryuumaru. Kuroi said "Yes. In fact, I've managed to bring along a machine with me from that planet". Then Ryuumaru said "That's excellent. As expected from you, Kuroi". "Thank you, sir" said Kuroi. "So, where is that machine you brought with you?" asked Ryuumaru. "Bulblo is currently looking after him" Kuroi answered. "I see. Well then, Kuroi and Dragonaurus, can you two please find all the other Holy Elites and tell them to gather in the meeting room? I'll be waiting there. Also, Kuroi, please take that machine with you" said Ryuumaru. "Yes sir" said Kuroi, while Dragonaurus said "Ragh" (Understood"), and then they both moved off at extreme speed, while Ryuumaru walked into the mouth of the golden dragon statue, and he headed towards the meeting room inside his castle.

To be continued

Author:   Chaos_Lord
Date:   Apr 24, 07 at 4:54pm (PST)
Subject:   Chaos cannot be denied.
Here is a picture-story I created in the past.

Date:   Apr 25, 07 at 3:53am (PST)
Chapter 6: The Meeting of the Ten Holy Elites

"Ha!" said ChaosLord excitedly as he shot two missiles from the twin cannons on his back at a large star, blowing it up. Then he saw another, smaller star, located directly behind the star which he just destroyed, and then he laughed as he aimed his cannons at that star and was about to destroy it too, but he stopped when he suddenly noticed something about the star. He looked at the star closely, and he saw eight planets and some other bodies orbitting around that star! "Hmm... this one's interesting..." said ChaosLord as he looked at each of the planets closely, starting from the one furthest away from the star which it was orbitting, and to the ones which are closer to the star. When he looked at the third planet closest to the star which it was orbitting, he noticed that a large part of the planet's surface was blue. "A blue planet... could that be... water? If so... maybe there's living organism there..." said ChaosLord. Then suddenly, a Skarmory-like machine flew up to ChaosLord. "ChaosLord, you know those things who attacked us earlier? They escaped! It seems that they're from a place called Heaven!" said the machine. Then the machine resembling a Machamp and holding a machinegun, a rocket launcher, a flamethrower and a shotgun looked up at ChaosLord from the bottom of Chaos Tower and said "We were fighting them, and then they suddenly started running away for some reasons. We chased after them, until they reached a place where there was this black guy, who created a wooden gate out of thin air, before entering it and escaping with the rest of those beings who attacked us! And then the gate dissapeared again! What's going on?". "According to Andromon, the black guy interrogated information about you and the Chaos Generals out of Guardromon, who was also taken away into some sort of warp portal" said the Skarmory-like machine. Then ChaosLord said "Those guys came from a place called Heaven... right? Don't tell me it's that planet..." as he looked at the planet with the blue surface, which he saw before. Then he looked at the Skarmory-like machine and the Machamp-like machine and said "Skarmwary! Gunchamp! Can you two go and check out the third planet closest to that star over there and then report back to me?" as he pointed at the star with the planets orbitting around it with his drill. "You mean... that blue planet over there?" asked the Skarmory-like machine as he and the Machamp-like machine both looked at the planet with the blue surface. "Yes. I'm pretty sure there's water on that planet, which means, it may possibly have life on it. Who knows if that planet's the place where the guys who attacked us before came from?" said ChaosLord. "Yes sir!" said the two machines together. Then ChaosLord said "Wait, some other machines may be happy to accompany you guys there too. Mega-Emperor, I know you're up there! Do you wanna go too?". "Ofcourse, I'd love to!" said a big, silver worm-like machine with one eye, two antannes on his head and has a Rocket Launcher and a Laser Weapon in place of his arms, who was lying down at the very top of Chaos Tower, above ChaosLord. Then ChaosLord said "Well, Mega-Emperor... you can be the leader of the group which goes there. You may choose three more machines and have them join your group too". "Yes sir" said the silver worm-like machine, known as Mega-Emperor.

Meanwhile, somewhere inside Ryuumaru's castle, there was a large room with a wooden floor and golden walls with many gems attached to them. There were three large chandeleirs in the room, and below them was a large golden table with seven golden seats surrounding it. On one of the walls in the room, there was a large double door. One of these doors was red, while the other was blue. At the side of the room opposite to that wall with the double door were some steps, and on top of the steps was a golden high chair with a large golden dragon statue behind it. The chair was also surrounded by two pillars, each with a small dragon statue on top of them. Right now, Ryuumaru is sitting on top of that high chair, looking down at the golden table in front of him. There was one person sitting on each of the seven chairs surrounding the large golden table in the room. Two of these people were Rika and Kuroi. The other five were: A man with spiky gold hair, black eyes, carrying a long swong and wearing an orange cape; an old and bald Japanese man with a white moustache, a long, white beard, wearing a kimono and with a katana and a walking stick; a big, muscular guy with messy blue hair, blue eyes, wearing a white jacket, a white hakama and carrying a mysterious sword; a guy wearing as green dragon mask, has long, blonde hair coming out of the back of the mask, wearing yellow clothes, a dark green cape and carrying a strange weapon which resembles a dragon head with a horn on its nose; and the last was an innocent-looking young boy with large blue eyes, long blonde hair and wearing white and light blue clothes with red on the sleeves. There were also three Holy Creatures surrounding the big golden table, but they were not sitting on chairs. One of them was Dragonaurus, while the other two was a grey winged unicorn with red eyes and blue hair, and a phoenix with red eyes, wearing an extremely hard purple mask on its face, had an orange crest, black legs and had grey, purple and blue feathers. Guardromon, the machine who Kuroi brought from Chaos Planet earlier was standing at the bottom of the steps in the room, facing Ryuumaru.

"Welcome to my castle, Vinheim. My name is Ryuumaru, and I am the King of this world, known as Heaven. Behind you are the Ten Holy Elites. They are my strongest and most trusted subordinates, who have the authority to command everyone in this world other than me" said Ryuumaru as he looked down at Guardromon, who was in front of him. Then Guardromon turned around and looked at the ten who had gathered around the table behind him. "According to Kuroi, one of the Ten Holy Elites, the one who brought you here, your name is Guardromon. Is that correct?" asked Ryuumaru. "Y-Yes" said Guardromon as he turned around and looked at Ryuumaru. "I see" said Ryuumaru. Then he looked at the Ten Holy Elites and said "As some of you already know, many stars have been exploding in outer space in the living world lately. When some of those stars explode, its flames are sent flying across space, and some of them landed on Earth, causing massive damage there, specifically in Airport City, in the Chaos Region, where millions of people were killed. I was first informed about this by a certain Shinigami, who has now passed away. As soon as I was informed, I immediately sent that Shinigami, along with ten other subordinates of mine to search outer space in the living world to try to find out more about the cause of the stars' destruction. I also told that Shinigami to call me if anything goes wrong. And so sometime later, he called me, and he was only able to tell me three pieces of information before he got killed along with the other ten who I sent there. The first was that the ones who are destroying the stars in space are some machines. The second was that the machines are from a planet somewhere in space resembling Earth. And the third was that the machines have the ability to see Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures. After learning these three pieces of information, I immediately sent Kuroi on a mission. I told him to gather five other Shinigami, angels or Holy Creatures in any combination and go to the living world. There, they were to follow the trail of spirit energy left behind by the eleven other beings who went to that black planet before. The five who Kuroi brought along with him were to attack the machines on the planet and distract them, while Kuroi himself was to gather information about the machines elsewhere on the planet. When Kuroi went there, he managed to do more than I asked of him, as usual, and he was able to capture one of the machines, who he brought here with him. That machine is Guardromon", and then he looked at Guardromon. Then Ryuumaru looked at Kuroi and said "Kuroi, please come up here and tell us everything you've learnt from Guardromon, as well as any other information you feel neccessary". "Yes sir" said Kuroi as he got up from his seat, and then he walked up to where Ryuumaru was. He stood next to Ryuumaru, and then he turned around and faced his fellow Holy Elites. Then he said "When I went to that planet in space Lord Ryuumaru spoke of, I found a group of human-shaped machines, who are living isolated from the rest of the machines who live on that planet. I decided to interrogate those machines, who I believe are much weaker than the average machine from that planet. By interrogating them was how I obtained most of my information for this report. Eventually, I captured Guardromon and brought him here. Many of you are assuming that the destruction of the stars in the living world is the doing of many machines from another planet in space, right? If that's the case, you are incorrect. The planet where those machines are is called Chaos Planet. Out of the many machines who lives on Chaos Planet... only four of them... are responsible for the stars' destruction". Everyone in the room were surprised. Then Kuroi said "The machines who are responsible for the stars' destruction are known as ChaosLord, ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon. ChaosLord is the ruler of all the machines on Chaos Planet. According to Guardromon, he is the Great PokéGod and the Ultimate Organism, who is invincible, has infinite power, and is the strongest being in the universe". "That's very interesting..." said Ryuumaru as he looked at Guardromon. "I thought you'd think that, Lord Ryuumaru" said Kuroi as he turned around and looked at Ryuumaru for a second. Then Kuroi looked back at the other nine Holy Elites and said "As for ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon, they are known as the three Chaos Generals, who are said to be the second strongest machines on Chaos Planet, according to Guardromon. Guardromon says the three Chaos Generals have near infinite power, but they are much weaker than ChaosLord. When I asked Guardromon why ChaosLord and the three Chaos Generals were destroying stars, Guardromon said that they were doing it for fun. They traditionally do this every fifteen months on that planet. Now, as for what Chaos Planet looks like, it's mostly just a large desert, but there are some oceans and mountains. The particularly place where the machines who I interrogated lived in, was surrounded by mountains". "Did you check where Chaos Planet was located in relation to Earth like I asked you to?" asked Ryuumaru. Then Kuroi turned around and said "Yes. You know exactly where the Earth is in relational to the Sun at exactly 4:27pm GMT on the 17th of July on a leap year? Well, let's just say you start off at that exact point in space and move straight outward from the Sun, but move at 52 degrees downwards, assuming the North Pole of the Earth is considered to be the "top". By doing that, you will reach Chaos Planet eventually. I was able to get there in less than three hours by flying slightly faster than my normal speed. I'm sure you can make it there much faster than I did with your superior speed, Lord Ryuumaru". "I see" said Ryuumaru. Then the gold-haired man, one of the Ten Holy Elites who was sitting around the gold table in the room looked at Ryuumaru and said "Lord Ryuumaru, according to what you said, Airport City must be have been in total chaos after the flames fell down upon it, and many deceased souls were there to be sent to Heaven. Has that matter been taken care of yet?". Then Ryuumaru said "Don't worry, Rance. I have sent Gama-aka, one of the strongest Water-element Holy Creatures in Heaven to Aiport City in order to put out the flames there. Also, shortly after I sent Kuroi on his mission, I had Rika send fifty of my subordinates to the living world, and they are currently there, sending the millions of deceased souls to Heaven". "I see" said the man, known as Rance. Then the guy wearing the green dragon mask looked at Kuroi and said "If there's any threat in this current situation, it would be ChaosLord and the three Chaos Generals, right? Do you know what the abilities of ChaosLord or the Chaos Generals are?". Then Kuroi said "No, I don't know anything about that". Then he looked at Guardromon and said "Guardromon, can you please give the answer to Vaiknite's question?". Guardromon said "Y-Yes. Well, you see... ChaosLord can use just about any attacks of any elements, such as Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. He can use Psychic powers, he can use Explosion without destroying himself, he has a drill and sharp claws, he mainly likes to shoot missiles out of the two cannons on his back, which are similar to a Blastoise's cannons, and I've heard that his ultimate attack is a move called ChaosCannon, which can destroying anything it hits, although I've never seen him use that move before". Then Ryuumaru looked at the cape which he was wearing and said "An attack which can destroy anything... and a defense which can defend against anything... these two cannot co-exist in the same universe... only one of these can truthfully do what it is supposed to do...". Then Guardromon continued and said "As for the Chaos Generals, well let's see... ChaosBlackWarGreymon can blast some weird fish-like missiles, he can slash, and he can absorb energy from his surrounding and throw energy balls. ChaosMetalSeadramon can summon tsunamis, swing with his tail and blast projectiles out of a cannon on his nose. As for ChaosPiedmon, he has two swords, which he can control and make them fly with Psychic powers. That's all the information I know...". Then the guy wearing the dragon mask, called Vaiknite said "Thank you for the information. They are helpful, because it is best to know some information about the enemies before fighting them". Then Guardromon said "E-Enemies...? So just as I thought, you guys are gonna attack ChaosLord and the others from Chaos Planet?". Then the old man with the walking stick said "Well, if they continue with their selfish ways even after we ask them to stop, then I guess we'll have no choice but to get rid of them. Isn't that right, Lord Ryuumaru?". Then Ryuumaru said "That is correct, Yaiba. We'll first inform those machines from Chaos Planet that we know what they're doing, and politely, we'll ask them to stop. But if they continue, that's when we use force" said Ryuumaru as he looked at the old man, Yaiba. Then Guardromon said "P-Please don't attack them! I am from Chaos Planet, and I don't wanna see the machines there getting slaughtered by you lot, if you can slaughter them that is!". "Those with sins must be judged" said the blonde-haired boy, one of the Ten Holy Elites. "But you'll die anyway! Nothing stands a chance against ChaosLord once he gets serious! He has infinite power! So it's pointless to against him!". "I wonder about that" said Ryuumaru. Then Guardromon said "Okay, I don't care if you believe me or not! If anyone's gonna get killed, it's you! But I'm not gonna allow you to attack my planet!", and then he started charging at Ryuumaru, but then Kuroi quickly moved in front of Guardromon at extreme speed and stopped him. "Do not assault Lord Ryuumaru" Kuroi said calmly. "Move outta the way, nіgger!" said Guardromon as he tried to punch Kuroi in the face, but Kuroi quickly pulled out his katana and chopped Guardromon's arm off before his fist reached Kuroi's face, and then Guardromon's arm went flying and landed on the ground. After that, Kuroi sheathed his katana faster than the eye could see. "AAAAARRRGGHHH!!!" Guardromon screamed in pain as he put his left hand on his right shoulder, where his right arm used to be. "You! You fυcking nіgger!" said Guardromon as he charged at Kuroi, who slapped him across the face with the back of his hand, and then Guardromon fell down. "Before taking you here to Heaven, I clearly remember telling you that you are going to do as I say". "S-So what of it?" said Guardromon. "I told you not to assault Lord Ryuumaru, and you disobeyed me. So in exchange, you lost your right arm" said Kuroi, and then he turned around and walked back to the position where he was standing before. "Gugh..." Guardromon cried in pain. "Excuse me for that, Lord Ryuumaru" said Kuroi. "It's alright, though you didn't have to cut off his arm" said Ryuumaru. Then Guardromon got up from the ground, looked at Ryuumaru once more and said "Wait! Just let me say this and that's all! You! Tell me how you're going to defeat ChaosLord! Throughout the whole entire long history of the universe, ChaosLord has had countless battles, and he's never ever been harmed even once! How the hell are you going to say you can defeat someone like him?!? And if you assault Chaos Planet, you'll definitely have to face him eventually!". Then Ryuumaru said "I never said I'll definitely attack ChaosLord or his planet. We are only assuming that he fails to do as I ask. And if he continues destroying the stars just for the sake of entertainment, and if he's really as powerful as you make him out to be, then I guess if I don't take care of him myself, no one can". Guardromon was surprised when he heard that. "Besides, if you're so confident that ChaosLord has infinite power, then why are you worrying? Wouldn't you be sure that he'd just destroy me before I could even lay a finger on your fellow machines?" Ryuumaru continued. "Ryuumaru..." said Rika. "Tch" said Guardromon as he sighed. Then Dragonaurus said "Grruuuuu! Ruuuaaa!" ("Also, Guardromon, it really isn't farfetch'd to think that Ryuumaru would end up being the first person to defeat that ChaosLord in the history of the universe. After all, he's already done something like that before") as he looked at Guardromon. "Heh" Ryuumaru laughed. Then the guy with messy blue hair and blue eyes said "Well anyway, so... if they don't obey Lord Ryuumaru, we're gonna have a war against 'em, huh? When will that be?". "It depends" Ryuumaru answered. "Just tell me what day!" said the blue-haired man. Then the blue-haired unicorn with red eyes said "RRiiiaahhhh! Liiiaaaaggg!" ("You're always talking that, aren't you, Mag? When Lord Ryuumaru feels the need to give us information, he'll do it eventually"). "But I'm just excited about all the fighting that's prolly comin' up! I really can't wait to tear up some machines with my bare hands! Hahaha!" said Mag. Then the phoenix said "Iiiinnggg ouughhh!" ("So? I'm looking forward to fighting the machines too, and I'm not going to the lengths of telling Lord Ryuumaru what to do"). "Okay, let's just stop this, guys" said the gold-haired guy with the orange cape. Then suddenly, everyone in the room heard someone knocking on the red and blue double door...

To be continued

Date:   Apr 25, 07 at 4:27pm (PST)
Here is another pokemon story. It is about a Scyther that uses Slash and chops off the head of Aizen Sousuke.

Date:   Apr 26, 07 at 5:29am (PST)
Chapter 7: The Machines' Attack

"You're welcome to come in" said Ryuumaru, and then an angel with long, red hair and green eyes opened the door and entered the room. "Huh? Justin? This better be important! You're interruptin' a meeting of the Ten Holy Elites, y'know!" said Mag as he looked at the angel. "Just be quite, Mag" said Yaiba. Then the red-haired angel, known as Justin said "Excuse me for interrupting a meeting of the Ten Holy Elites and Lord Ryuumaru! But I have an important message!". "What is it?" asked Ryuumaru. The angel said "Six machines from outer space has landed on Earth, and one of them is attacking the people there!". "What?" said Kuroi. "One thing after another, hm?" said Yaiba. "On which part of Earth are they?" asked Ryuumaru. "They're currently in Slateport City, in the Hoenn Region. One of the machines who went there are shooting missiles like crazy from the sky of Slateport City, killing thousands of people!" the angel replied. "Slateport City? I see" said Ryuumaru. Then he looked at Kuroi and said "Well anyway, please take Guardromon and lock him up in a cell for now". "Yes sir" said Kuroi as he walked up to Guardromon, grabbed him and took him outside the room. Then Ryuumaru looked at the others and said "Well, since this is an emergency, I'll have to check on my computer to see what is going on in Slateport City right now. Depending on what I see going on, we may need to take action as soon as I return" said Ryuumaru, and then he got up from his seat and started heading towards his room in his castle. Rika, who had a worried look on her face got up from her seat too after a few minutes. "Where are you going, Rika?" asked the blonde-haired boy. "Just to see Ryuumaru" said Rika in a rush, and then she started running after Ryuumaru. Then Mag had a huge smile of insanity on his face as he got up from seat, and immediately, he ran outside the room and continued running from there on. "Hey! Wait! Where are you off to?" said Rance as he looked at Mag, but Mag didn't reply, and he just kept running. "Why do you even need to ask? If you just even bother to think about the situation right now, it's quite obvious where he's gone off to..." said the blonde-haired boy.

Meanwhile, Kuroi had locked Guardromon inside a cell somewhere in Ryuumaru's castle. "Listen, machine. From now on, all dreams are to be thrown away. You are no longer associated with Chaos Planet or the other machines from there. The only value of your existance which remains... is that you are merely going to answer everything we ask you truthfully. That is your primary goal as of this minute. If you fail even one step towards your goal, then you'll be finished off immediately" said Kuroi, and then he started walking away. "D-Dammit..." said Guardromon as he punched the ground.

Meanwhile, six machines were floating in the sky above a port city somewhere on Earth. One of them was Mega-Emperor, while the other five were the Skarmory-like machine; the Machamp-like machine; a purple dinosaur-like machine wearing a metal mask, has a metal left arm and with a long horn on his nose; a machine who looks like Blastoise except he is made of metal; and a velociraptor-like machine. "Heh. So just as ChaosLord thought, there are indeed living things on this planet!" said Mega-Emperor as he was firing many rockets and laser beams out of his weapons at the many buildings on the land next to the harbor, destroying many of them and killing thousands of people. "Hmm... the people on this planet do seem to bear a strong resemblance to the guys who attacked us before..." said the Skarmory-like machine. "But they're definitely a lot weaker, don't you think?" said the Blastoise-like machine. "Maybe the stronger guys are located somewhere else on this planet?" said the velociraptor-like machine. Then Mega-Emperor said "Skarmwary," as he looked at the Skarmory-like machine. "Gunchamp," he continued as he looked at the Machamp-like machine. "Virus MetalGreymon," he continued as he looked at the purple dinosaur-like machine. "Crushtoise," he continued as he looked at the Blastoise-like machine. "Robociraptor," he continued as he looked at the velociraptor-like machine. "...let's have some fun and kill some o' these weaklings before we tell ChaosLord about this! After all, we can't let him have all the fun!". "YEEAAAHH!!!" all the machines shouted together, and then they all dived towards different locations of the city and started massacreing the people there.

Mega-Emperor landed on top of a big office building, where he continued to fire rockets and laser beams at the citizens, while Skarmwary was flying around the sky and blasting missiles out of his wings down at the city and Gunchamp was killing people with his guns and flamethrower. At the same time, Robociraptor was slashing at people with his claws and biting their heads off, while Crushtoise was on the streets, punching people and blasting shots of water out of his cannons at them, and Robociraptor was crunching people's heads with his powerful jaws. The people in the city were running around and screaming.

Meanwhile, a wooden gate appeared in the sky above the city where Mega-Emperor and the others were. Then the wooden gate opened, and six beings from Heaven came out of it. One of them was Mag, while the other five were; a Shinigami with blonde hair, black eyes and an extreme amount of gel in his hair; an angel with long, blue hair, golden eyes and holding a bow and arrow, a female angel with long, purple hair, extremely large orange eyes and holding a sword, a Holy Creature resembling a grey wolf and another Holy Creature resembling a velociraptor with red, blue and yellow scales. After all six of them came out, the wooden gate dissapeared.

Meanwhile, Ryuumaru had just entered his room in his castle in Heaven. He was about to go on his computer, when suddenly, he heard Rika's voice coming from behind him: "Ryuumaru...". Then Ryuumaru turned around and saw Rika. Then he said "Hm? Rika? What are you doing here?". "Umm... I just need to talk to you about something..." said Rika. "Yeah, what is it?" said Ryuumaru. Then Rika said "Ryuumaru... if ChaosLord doesn't listen to us when we ask him to stop destroying the stars in the living world, are you definitely going to fight him?". "Well, ofcourse. As the God of the world, I can't just let him act so selfishly. If he continues, then sooner or later, the whole universe would be destroyed" said Ryuumaru. Then Rika said "I understand the way you're thinking, and I like that quality of yours... but didn't Guardromon say that ChaosLord has never been harmed in the whole history of the universe? If that's the case, how could anyone defeat him if he can't even be harmed?" "Until he fights me, we don't know if it's really true that he can't be harmed by anything" said Ryuumaru. "But what would you do if you can't harm him?" asked Rika. "I seriously doubt he can't be harmed" said Ryuumaru. Rika said "Well, if no one has ever harmed ChaosLord before... I'm just worried if you do fight him... Umm, I'll try my best to hope that you're right... but either way, Ryuumaru... can you atleast promise me this?". "Hm?" said Ryuumaru. "I know this may be extremely selfish, but Ryuumaru, if you find that there's no way to defeat ChaosLord, can you please just return to Heaven? He can't come after you if you stay in Heaven, can he?". "I doubt he can, and I also doubt that there's no way to defeat ChaosLord. And you mean I just abandon the living world if I find out that I can't beat ChaosLord?" said Ryuumaru. Rika said "I know it's extremely selfish to do... but... I just don't know what to think...". "So like... if I know I can't beat ChaosLord and so I retreat back to Heaven, the living world would be destroyed, but I'll survive... while if I know I can't beat ChaosLord and yet I still fight him to the death, I'll die, and the living world would be destroyed anyway... is that what you're thinking, Rika? In that case, alright, I originally never planned to do this... but if I really find that there's no way to defeat ChaosLord, I'll return to Heaven as I promised. After all, it's the logical thing to do, isn't it? But I really doubt I'd need to do that..." said Ryuumaru. "Th-thank you!" said Rika. "Now, can you please not worry? There's still a chance that I don't even need to fight him... so it's really too early for anyone to be worried..." said Ryuumaru. "Okay, I'll try not to think about it so much... I know you're strong, but this ChaosLord seems like he's really strong too...". "I told you there's no need to worry, silly" said Ryuumaru, who smiled as he pat Rika on the head. "Umm, sorry" said Rika as she blushed. Then Ryuumaru said "So anyway, let's see what the machines are doing in Slateport City..." as he walked to his computer. Then he typed "Slateport City" in the program which allows him to observe the living world, and he saw Mega-Emperor and the other five machines slaughtering the people of Slateport City. Then Rika looked at the computer screen too, and she saw Mag, another Shinigami, two angels and two Holy Creatures floating in the sky above Slateport. "Mm? What's Mag above Slateport?" asked Rika. Then Ryuumaru said "Just as I thought, he'd go off to the living world to have some "fun" when I'm not there to stop him... and he even went to bring five others along with him?". "Should we take him back?" asked Rika. "No, I'll just let Mag and the others fight those machines for now. Anyway, let's head back to the meeting room" said Ryuumaru, and then he and Rika headed back to the room where the other Holy Elites were waiting.

Meanwhile, Mag was in the living world. "Aruuuu! Rrururururur!" said the velociraptor-like Holy Creature ("Are you guys sure it's okay to do this without Lord Ryuumaru's permission?"). Then Mag said "Well, I don't know about that... but for now, IT DOESN'T MATTER! All that matters between now and until we leave... is that we're all gonna enjoy ourselves... as we fight to the DEATH with these machines here!" as he smiled insanely. "Well, the machines do seem to be causing much destruction to this city..." said the blonde-haired Shinigami. "Yeah, seems so..." said the blue-haired angel. "I wonder why they're doing this?" said the female angel with purple hair. "Grrrrr..." said the wolf-like Holy Creature ("Who knows..."). "These machines seem to be having quite a good time, don'tcha guys think? How 'bout we have some fun too?" said Mag excitedly as he looked at the six machines, who were slaughtering the people in the city. "Which one... which one of them is the STRONGEST?" said Mag as he observed each of the machines in the city. Then he said "Well, without a doubt, it's HIM!" as he looked at Mega-Emperor. Then he said "Ronald," as he looked at the blonde-haired Shinigami. "Roy," he continued as he looked at the blue-haired angel. "Ren," he continued as he looked at the female angel. "Wolfoz," he continued as he looked at the wolf-like Holy Creature. "Raptoraus," he continued as he looked at the velociraptor-like Holy Creature. Then he said "...each of you target one machine in this city and obliterate him! I'll deal with that guy firing the missiles over there...", and then he started diving through the air towards Mega-Emperor at supersonic speed, while Ronald flew at the Machamp-like machine, Roy flew at the Skarmory-like machine, Ren flew at the Blastoise-like machine, Wolfoz flew at the purple dinosaur-like machine and Robociraptor flew at the velociraptor-like machine.

To be continued

Date:   Apr 26, 07 at 4:31pm (PST)
Here is a story I wrote yesterday. It took me only a few minutes, so it is not very big.

"Death before dishonor"

It was a normal, peaceful day in a town. A boy named Trevor was alone in his house, in his room, doing something on his computer. Suddenly, the lights went off. "Dammit! A blackout!" said Trevor. Then, he heard the door of his house opening. "Who is that? I'm not expecting anyone to come until after six hours. Could it be... a burglar?" thought Trevor. Immediately he grabbed his mobile phone to call the police, but he realized that this was impossible. His mobile phone had been infected and destroyed by a virus. "Shit! That reminds me of something... something bad..." said Trevor. Suddenly, a man came into his room and saw him. He was wearing black shoes, dark gray pants, a light gray t-shirt, and a silver watch. The man was tall and had short, black hair and some facial hair. By his eyes, the man looked serious, but also very calm and relaxed at the same time. "Is this... Antony?" said Trevor. "Trevor, the fates conspire to throw us together at last" said Antony. "So, you found me. What are we going to do now? We're gonna have a pokemon battle? C'mon, bring out your gameboy!" said Trevor, as he was smiling nervously and trembling a bit. "Pathetic creature..." said Antony. "Huh?" said Trevor, as he looked at Antony and took two steps back. "I don't suppose you... want to actually... kill me, right?" he continued. "Tch tch tch" said Antony, as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "You're just afraid of the Greatest Pokemon Master on earth!" said Trevor. "You claim to be someone great... but all I see is a desperate, deluded fool who can't even control his own self" said Antony. "Can't control myself? What're you talkin' about?" said Trevor. "I know of the sick, horrible things you see on the internet. And your addiction to those... things" said Antony, as he had an expression of deep disgust on his face. "You mean... you fool, get in reality! Stop dreaming! Those things are just fine!" said Trevor. "Immoral *bleep*... Have you no heart at all? I know that a loser like you has to be desperate, but this? This... this... this awful, perverted thing? You are a lowly existence, but I never expected you to fall THAT low..." said Antony. "Dude there's nothin' wrong with this stuff. Noone gets hurt, y' know" said Trevor. "You filthy bastard. You are trash. And I am not talking about trash. I am talking about the kind of trash that makes trash look good. Just like all the rest twisted freaks out there who watch this kind of shit" said Antony. "All of you... are going to hell" he continued, as he pulled a pistol out of his pocket and stuck it on Trevor's forehead. "C-come on man... L-let me show you some of those movies... I'm sure you'll like them too, if you see them..." said Trevor, frightened. "Mother*bleep*ers with no morals don't deserve to live" said Antony, as he fired his gun and blew Trevor's brains out.

Date:   Apr 27, 07 at 5:28am (PST)
Chapter 8: The Destructive Battle! Wolfoz vs. Virus MetalGreymon!

"Waaarrghhh!!!" Ronald screamed his battle cry as he dived towards Gunchamp at extreme speed. Then Ronald pulled out his katana and tried to stab Gunchamp while flying, but Gunchamp turned around and blocked the attack with his shotgun. However, the power of the attack pushed him and made him slide back a few dozen metres on his feet. He also destroyed the ground a bit when he slid on it. "Who the hell are you, you bastard?" said the machine as he looked at Ronald. "I am Ronald, a Shinigami from Heaven!" said the Shinigami as he did a fighting pose. "Heaven? I see. So you're the same type of guy who attacked Chaos Planet before, right? Heh, I remember that black kimono..." said the machine. "But anyway, I am Gunchamp, a machine from Chaos Planet!".

Meanwhile, Roy was flying towards Skarmwary. Then Roy shot a fire arrow at the machine, who just barely dodged the arrow. "You! You're the same guys who attacked us before!" said Skarmwary as he looked at the angel, while they were both hovering in the air above Slateport City with their wings. "Well, it's my first time fighting with ones of you guys though!" said Roy. Then Skarmwary said "This planet is your home, isn't it?". "Nope. This planet is called Earth. Our home is Heaven" said Roy. "Heaven? Where is that?" asked Skarmwary. "It's located in another dimension, which can only be reached by Shinigami, Holy Creatures or us angels! We came here because we heard you guys were causing chaos on Earth!" said Roy. "Heaven is in another dimension, eh? So there's really no way we can access that place?" asked Skarmwary. "Nope" Roy answered.

Meanwhile, Ren was confronting Crushtoise on a street. "A machine?" said Ren. "Hahahahahaha! So what of it? What can you pssibly hope to do against me, little girl?" said Crushtoise as he started approaching Ren, who drew out a sword.

Meanwhile, Mag dived down at extreme speed at the bottom of the building which Mega-Emperor was standing on. "Ha!" said Mag as he pulled out a sword and slashed the bottom of the building with it while flying past the building. After that, Mag sheathed his sword and jumped to the top of another building, while he watched as the building Mega-Emperor was standing on before started falling down. "Tch..." said Mega-Emperor as he floated in the air and looked at Mag. "Yo, it seems you're the strongest of all the machines who came here, eh? In that case, it seems I'm the best suited to be your opponent!" said Mag as he looked at Mega-Emperor, and then much powerful spirit energy radiated from his body! His spirit energy were so powerful that the windows of many buildings nearby were shattered instantly! "Beings from Heaven, huh?" said Mega-Emperor, while he was struggling a bit to stay in the air as Mag's spirit energy was pushing against him hard. "I am Mag, one of the Ten Holy Elites of Heaven" said Mag. "Holy Elite?" asked Mega-Emperor. "Ah! The ten strongest of Heaven other than God, also known as Lord Ryuumaru!" Mag answered. "God? I wonder. Anyway, I am Mega-Emperor, the Sixth Chosen Champion!" said Mega-Emperor. "From what I saw, it seems your powers are pretty impressive, machine!" said Mag. "Is that so? Then I'll use them to end your life!" said Mega-Emperor. "Come at with all you've got! If you dun wan me t' rip a hole in ya!" said Mag as he raised his fists and started bouncing on his feet.

Meanwhile, Raptoraus was confronting Robociraptor on a street.

Elsewhere, Wolfoz dived at the face of Virus MetalGreymon and headbutted his face. "Gagh! Outta the way, you stupid creature!" said Virus MetalGreymon as he tried to slash Wolfoz, but Wolfoz did a backflip off the machine's head and landed on the ground. "Y' wanna fight? C'mon!" said Virus MetalGreymon. Then Wolfoz charged at Virus MetalGreymon and tried to headbutt him, but Virus MetalGreymon blocked with his arm, and then he pushed Wolfoz back, who slid back a few metres on his feet. Then he jumped at Virus MetalGreymon and tried to bite him, but Virus MetalGreymon blocked the attack with his metal claw. Then Virus MetalGreymon swinged his claw, sending Wolfoz flying, and his feet landed on the wall of an office building. "Giga Blaster!" said Virus MetalGreymon as he shot two fish-shaped missiles out of his stomach at Wolfoz, but Wolfoz wallkicked off the building which he was on, and he landed back on the ground again, while the fish-shaped missiles hit the building which Wolfoz was on before, and then it started collapsing. Then, with a quick move, Wolfoz bit Virus MetalGreymon's right arm, making it bleed. "Argh! Damn you!" said Virus MetalGreymon as he hit Wolfoz with his tail, sending Wolfoz sliding back on his feet. Then Virus MetalGreymon shot two more fish-shaped missiles at Wolfoz, but Wolfoz jumped back and avoided them, and the missiles hit the ground, exploding and creating a huge crater there. Then Wolfoz, while in mid-air, blasted a Hyper Beam out out of his mouth at Virus MetalGreymon, but Virus MetalGreymon blasted two fish-shaped missiles at the Hyper Beam, causing a huge explosion in the air which canceled out both attacks. Then Wolfoz landed on the side of a building again, and from there, he wallkicked off the building and dived at Virus MetalGreymon at extreme speed. Wolfoz tackled Virus MetalGreymon at the stomach, sending him flying through a building. "Fυck..." he said as he was flying through the air. Then Wolfoz jumped through the hole in the building made when Virus MetalGreymon went through it, and he chased Virus MetalGreymon through the air. He blasted a Hyper Beam at Virus MetalGreymon from point-blank range, sending him flying across the sky of Slateport City, and he landed on a street, where he continued to slide through it and hitting many cars, destroying them. "Dammit..." he said as he was sliding on the ground. Then Wolfoz dived down from the sky onto the street where Virus MetalGreymon fell on, where he just kept running and chasing after Virus MetalGreymon, who was sliding along the street. "You low-life..." said Virus MetalGreymon as he shot two fish-shaped missiles at Wolfoz while still sliding back, but Wolfoz jumped up to dodge the missiles, which hit a fuel truck, making it explode, and the explosion also destroyed many cars which were near it. Then Wolfoz, who was now directly above Virus MetalGreymon in the air, said Grrraargh!" (It's over!") as he shot a Hyper Beam straight down at Virus MetalGreymon, stopping him from sliding on the ground, and instead, he was pushed straight into the ground, creating a huge crater there. Wolfoz then did three front flips in the air before landing back on the ground, next to the crater where Virus MetalGreymon was in. Wolfoz looked down at the crater and saw Virus MetalGreymon lying down in the center of it. "Damn you, bastard wolf!" said Virus MetalGreymon suddenly as he flew up from the ground, and then he said "Mega Claw!" as he shot his metal claw off his arm, which went flying at Wolfoz, who dodged the attack by jumping in the air, and then the metal claw slashed the ground, creating a deep slash mark there. But then Virus MetalGreymon caught Wolfoz offguard by shooting two fish-shaped missiles at him in mid-air, causing a huge explosion when they connected, and Wolfoz was sent backflipping through the air. He hit a hospital, creating a hole in it, and then he kept flying, until he hit a building. From there, he started running down the side of the building at incredible speed. "Die!" said Virus MetalGreymon as he shot two missiles at the top of the building, while reattaching his claw to his arm at the same time. The missiles his the top of the top of the building, which started collapsing, while Wolfoz continued to run down the bottom of the tower. When he reached the ground, he started charging at Virus MetalGreymon at unbelievable speed. Virus MetalGreymon used Mega Claw on Wolfoz again, and then he blasted two fish-shaped missiles at the air above him, hoping Wolfoz would fall for the same trick again by jumping up into the missiles. But Wolfoz didn't fall for that trick, so he didn't jump, and the missiles missed completely and continued flying into the horizon. Then, instead of dodging the metal claw, Wolfoz did a 360 spin while sliding forward on the ground, and then he hit the claw with his tail as hard as he could, kocking it out of his way. Now, Virus MetalGreymon was completely caught offguard. Wolfoz jumped at him and bit him at the face. However, he was not hurt, as his face was protected by metal. But then Wolfoz blasted a Hyper Beam at Virus MetalGreymon's face while biting it at the same time, and then Virus MetalGreymon was badly damaged and sent sliding backwards again along the road. He was also reducing the road to rubbles as he slid along it. Then Wolfoz kept running after Virus MetalGreymon, while still continuing blasting a Hyper Beam at him. "I-Impossible! What the hell is that thing?" said Virus MetalGreymon as he reattached his metal claw to his arm while sliding back. After sliding back a few dozen kilometres, Virus MetalGreymon blasted two fish-shaped missiles at the Hyper Beam which was blasting at his face continuously, causing a huge explosion which cancelled both attacks out. However, Virus MetalGreymon was sent sliding back even faster now, as the explosion happened close to him (in fact, it happened right next to him, since the fish-shaped missiles connected with the Hyper Beam almost immediately after being fired, as the Hyper Beam was already touching him by the time he fired the missiles). Then Virus MetalGreymon scrapped the ground with his metal claw, creating some friction, which stopped him from sliding back eventually. However, his claw created some sparks when he was scraping the ground with it before, and the sparks eventually created a fire, which was now burning before him. Now, over 100 kilometres of a road was reduced to nothing but rubbles after Virus MetalGreymon slid across it at incredible speed, and one part of the road was now on fire due to Virus MetalGreymon scraping it with his claw. Hundreds of cars on the road were also destroyed. Virus MetalGreymon was now badly damaged, and there were many cracks on the metal covering his face. Then Virus MetalGreymon looked forward and saw a lot of dust in the air. But when they faded away, Wolfoz was nowhere to be found. "What? Where did that wolf go?" said Virus MetalGreymon. Then suddenly, he heard a wolf's cry coming from his right. Then he looked to his right and saw Wolfoz charging at him from another road there, which connected with the road he was currently on. "Impossible! When did he get there?!? He can't be that fast!" said Virus MetalGreymon before Wolfoz jumped at his face and did a 360 spin in the air, knocking him back. Then Virus MetalGreymon flew up into the air with his wings. "Die, bastard wolf!" said Virus MetalGreymon as he was flying and started blasting many fish-shaped missiles at Wolfoz, who was running along a road and dodging the missiles, which were creating many craters on the road when they landed. Then Virus MetalGreymon saw that Wolfoz was running and dodging the missiles, so he shot two missiles in front of Wolfoz, hoping that Wolfoz would run into them, but Wolfoz jumped back and dodged at the last second. Then Wolfoz flipped upside down while in mid-air and blasted a Hyper Beam at Virus MetalGreymon from that position, but Virus MetalGreymon dodged the beam, and then he flew over to Wolfoz and hit him at the stomach with the horn on his head, making some blood come out and sending him flying downwards and he created a crater on some grass in a park where he landed. Then Virus MetalGreymon dived down at Wolfoz and tried to finish him off by stabbing him with his metal claw, but Wolfoz rolled to the side, dodging the blow, and now Virus MetalGreymon's metal claw was stuck in the ground. Wolfoz took this opportunity to kick Virus MetalGreymon at the stomach with his hindlegs, sending him flying back a bit. Then Virus MetalGreymon flew up in the air again with his wings. Wolfoz blasted three Hyper Beams at Virus MetalGreymon, who flew around the air and dodged them all, and one of them hit an aeroplane which was flying by, destroying it. Then Virus MetalGreymon blasted two missiles at Wolfoz, who was standing still on the ground. Wolfoz suddenly bolted at one direction to avoid the missiles, which caused an explosion when they hit the ground. But Virus MetalGreymon predicted which direction Wolfoz was going to bolt at, and then Virus MetalGreymon did a downward aerial dive from the sky and bit Wolfoz at the back, creating a deep bite mark there. After that, Virus MetalGreymon ascended into the sky again. Then Wolfoz started running towards an office building. "You're not getting away!" said Virus MetalGreymon, who saw Wolfoz running, and then he started chasing Wolfoz in the air. When Wolfoz reached the office building, he started running up the building's wall. Virus MetalGreymon shot two missiles at the bottom of the building, making the entire building start to collapse, but by the time the missiles hit the building, Wolfoz was already close to the top of the building. Then he wallkicked off the building while it was collapsing, and he jumped at Virus MetalGreymon and grabbed him by the stomach with his powerful jaws. "Bastard! Let go!" said Virus MetalGreymon as he was about to slash Wolfoz with his metal claw, but Wolfoz blasted a Hyper Beam out of his mouth at Virus MetalGreymon's stomach while biting him at the same time, doing massive damage to him! However, Virus MetalGreymon was not sent flying away from Wolfoz by the Hyper Beam, as Wolfoz had clutched him really tightly in his jaws. Then Wolfoz blasted a few more point-blank range Hyper Beams at Virus MetalGreymon's stomach in mid-air, while Virus MetalGreymon was not able to do anything about it, and he was also not sent flying by them. However, the Hyper Beams were causing him excruciating pain, and he screamed loudly as blood was coming out of his stomach. After a while, Wolfoz and Virus MetalGreymon both started falling towards the ground, with Virus MetalGreymon falling first. Virus MetalGreymon was no longer able to move, as he was in too much pain. Then Wolfoz said "RRaaaaaa!!" ("Holy Beam!") as he started charging up a white-coloured beam in his mouth. After a few seconds, he blasted an extremely powerful beam of white spirit energy out of his mouth at Virus MetalGreymon, sending him flying straight down at the ground, where he created an enormous crater. A huge explosion of white spirit energy also happened, which blew many people, animals and cars within twenty kilometres of the crater and sent them flying away. All the houses and buildings within twenty kilometres of the crater were also destroyed by the spirit energy. When the white spirit energy faded away, Virus MetalGreymon was seen at the center of a huge crater in the ground, with his metal claw and the metal covering his face cracked into many pieces, and he was also covered in blood, while Wolfoz was standing victoriously next to the big crater.

To be continued

Date:   Apr 27, 07 at 5:31pm (PST)
I created another picture-story yesterday. Here it is.

Date:   Apr 28, 07 at 6:09am (PST)
Chapter 9: Clash! The Machines vs. The Beings of Heaven!

"Rrragh!!" Crushtoise shouted as he tried to crush Ren with his arm, but Ren blocked the attack with her sword. Then Crushtoise pushed his arm downwards against Ren hard, and then the ground below Ren's feet was starting to crack, as Ren was being pushed down hard on it. After pushing down for a while, Crushtoise briefly raised his arm from Ren's sword, and then he started whacking at Ren's sword repeatedly with his arm, and sparks went flying every time Crushtoise's metal arm came into contact with Ren's sword. Ren was also being pushed back on her feet every time her sword got hit. After whacking at Ren's sword about twenty times, Crushtoise tried to punch Ren with the fist of his other hand, but Ren blocked that attack too. However, she was sent sliding back on her feet. Then a car was about to hit her, so she jumped high into the air to avoid getting hit by the car. Then Crushtoise aimed at Ren, who was in mid-air with the twin cannons on his back. Then he shot two missiles at Ren, but Ren blasted two beams of pink lightning out of her two index fingers at the missiles, and a huge explosion happened in the air, which made several buildings surrounding the explosion collapse. Some smoke also filled the air above Crushtoise. Before they faded away, Ren suddenly dived down through the smoke, caught Crushtoise offguard and slashed him at the face, making a deep scar there. "How dare you, bitch!" said Crushtoise as he tried to punch Ren, but Ren blocked the attack with her sword. Then Crushtoise started running towards the direction where Ren was, pushing her back on her feet. After pushing Ren back a few kilometres, Crushtoise slashed her at the left shoulder with the claw of his other hand, sending her flying, ripping off the left sleave of a kimono which she was wearing, revealing her left shoulder, which was bleeding badly. "Ouch..." said Ren as she slid back on her feet while putting her right hand on her left shoulder. "Hahahahaha!!" Crushtoise laughed as he looked at Ren's left arm. Then he punched the ground hard, and then a shot of rubbles and dust started travelling across the ground towards Ren, who dodged the attack by jumping diagonally upward and backward, and then the shot of rubbles and dusts hit a bus full of people, and then the bus flipped over. Then Crushtoise blasted some fire out of his cannons at Ren while she was in mid-air, but Ren shot a huge blast of blue fire out of her index finger at Crushtoise's fire, creating a huge explosion of purple fire in the air, which fell down onto the ground and filled the entire area. Then Crushtoise lost sight of Ren, as the entire area was covered with fire. "Damn, that bitch's gone!" said Crushtoise. Then suddenly, Ren jumped right in front of Crushtoise and blasted a red fireball out of her palm at Crushtoise's face, flinching him a bit. Ren took this opportunity to charge some spirit energy into her sword, and then she slashed Crushtoise hard with it, damaging his stomach and sending him flying through the sky, and his body scraped against the side of a University building, destroying some windows of that building. Ren chased after Crushtoise by running under him on the foot path of a road. "How's this..." she said as she blasted a huge ball of pink flames out of both her palms at Crushtoise, but Crushtoise dodged the attack by moving to the side. While Crushtoise was dodging, Ren jumped up to him and tried to slash him, but Crushtoise blocked the attack by forming an "x" with his arms. Now, both Ren and Crushtoise were in mid-air. Ren pushed down on Crushtoise from above, sending him tumbling down at the ground, creating a huge crater there. Then Ren, in mid-air, shot a powerful blast of icy wind out of both her palms at Crushtoise, freezing a large area surrounding him. After that, Ren landed back on the ground. "I hope it's over..." said Ren, but then she suddenly heard Crushtoise's voice: "You wish!". Then Ren looked and saw Crushtoise blasting a huge shot of fire out of his cannons, melting the ice, and now the fire were heading towards Ren. Ren jumped to the top of a high rise building, dodging the flames, which were so thick that they covered the entire width of a street! Now, a whole street and many houses, buildings, cars and people on it or around it were on fire. The building which Ren was standing on also caught on fire too, and the flames were five storeys high! Then Crushtoise shot two Hydro Pumps at the building which Ren was standing on, destroying it. Ren jumped off the building at the last second, but then Crushtoise flew towards her and tried to punch her in mid-air, but luckily for Ren, she was able to block the attack with her sword in time. Now, Crushtoise was pushing against Ren's sword with his fist. Ren herself was being pushed through the air by Crushtoise, who was flying forward at supersonic speed. Then Crushtoise tried to slash Ren with his claw while Ren's sword was being occupied by Crushtoise's other fist, but Ren let go of her sword and started falling down towards the street in order to avoid getting slashed a second time. While falling, Ren blasted a ball of pink flames out of both her palms at Crushtoise. This time, the pink fireball hit Crushtoise at the back, setting him on fire. Now, Crushtoise was backflipping in the air as he was tumbling diagonally towards the ground at incredible speed while on fire. Then Ren caught her sword, which was falling down in mid-air, and then she continued to chase Crushtoise by running along the foot path of a street. Crushtoise eventually hit the ground, where he continued to slide along as he reduced it to rubbles while also destroying many cars on the street at the same time. Eventually, Crushtoise fell into the sea next to a harbour after destroying a fence next to it. Now, all the fire on his body were gone. While Crushtoise was under water, Ren blasted a shot of icy wind out of both her palms at the water while running on the foot path, but Crushtoise hovered out of the water before the icy wind touched it, freezing a large part of the sea next to the harbour. "I ain't gettin' caught in that ice again!" said Crushtoise as he flew back, hovering in the air above the sea, which was frozen by Ren's icy wind attack before. Then Crushtoise started shooting many Hydro Pumps out of his cannons at Ren, but Ren was running and dodging the beams, which were causing huge explosions and destroying the ground. Then Ren ran onto the frozen ocean and started sliding across the ice on her feet at super speed, while still dodging Crushtoise's Hydro Pumps, which were making huge craters in the ice. While Ren was sliding on the ice, she started blasting fireballs out of her palm at Crushtoise, but Crushtoise dodged them all fairly easily while continuing to shoot Hydro Pumps at Ren. Then Ren looked at the direction where she was sliding at, and she saw a frozen tidal wave. Ren slid onto the frozen tidal wave and used it as a "quarter pipe" to launch herself high up in the air. While in mid-air, she twirled her sword around, summoning a strong whirlwind, which flinched Crushtoise a bit and temporarily stopped him from shooting his energy blasts. Ren was also light enough to get carried by the wind which she summoned. The wind carried her, sending her spiralling in the air around Crushtoise, and then she got carried up into the air above Crushtoise's head. She also charged up some spirit energy into her sword while the wind was carrying her. After Crushtoise recovered from the wind which flinched him, he looked up and saw Ren coming down straight at his face with her sword! "It's over... it seems..." said Ren as she smiled, and then she thrusted her sword, which had a lot of spirit energy infused in it straight down through Crushtoise's head. A huge explosion of pink spirit energy happened in the sky as soon as Ren's sword came into contact with Crushtoise's head. Then Crushtoise died, and his body started falling down from the sky, and he created a huge crater on the frozen ocean when he landed there. Then Ren fell out of the cloud of pink spirit energy in the sky, and she landed next to the big crater on the frozen sea.

Meanwhile, Raptoraus was fighting with Robociraptor. The two raptors charged at each and slashed each other once at the face with their claws, and then Robociraptor said "Begone!" as he hit Raptoraus horizontally across the face with his tail, knocking him down and making him slide across the ground a great distance. Then Raptoraus blasted some fire out of his mouth at Robociraptor, but Robociraptor jumped up into the air, higher than all the buildings in the city, dodging the attack. Then Raptoraus blasted a lightning beam out of his mouth at Robociraptor, but Robociraptor deflected the lightning with his tail, and the lightning striked a truck on the streets, making it explode. Then Raptoraus jumped up to Robociraptor and tried to headbutt him, but Robociraptor guarded himself by forming an "x" with his arms. Then Raptorous pushed his head downward against Robociraptor, sending him tumbling down, and he landed through the window of the second floor of a hospital. Then Raptoraus, in the air, dived down and landed through a window of the top floor of the same hospital. Then Raptoraus started running around in the hospital, looking for some stairs which leads to a lower floor. At the same time, Robociraptor got up from the ground, and he started running around in the hospital, looking for some stairs which leads to a higher floor. The two of them eventually found some stairs, and then Raptoraus went down to a lower floor, while Robociraptor went up to a higher floor, and now they both got a bit closer together. They continued running around in the hospital, knocking down nurses and other people who were in there. Robociraptor also grabbed a pair of scissors from a desk inside the hospital as he was running past it After about ten minutes, Raptoraus and Robociraptor eventually bumped into each other at the corner of a corridor in the hospital. Immediately after finding Raptoraus, Robociraptor hit him in the head with a horizontal strike with his tail, sending him flying out a window of the hospital, and he landed on top of a parked car in the streets. Robociraptor jumped out the window too. He dived towards Raptoraus, did a front flip while in mid-air and tried to crush him with a vertical strike with his tail at the end of the flip, but Raptoraus jumped high up into the air, dodging the attack, which completely crushed the car which Raptoraus was on before! Then Raptoraus, while in mid-air, blasted a huge fireball out of his mouth down at Robociraptor, but Robociraptor jumped to the top of a building, avoiding the fireball which created a big crater in the middle of a road, and a huge explosion of fire also radiated from the center of the crater, burning many innocent people alive. Then Raptoraus landed on top of another building. Now, Raptoraus and Robociraptor were both each standing on top of a building. "Take this!" said Robociraptor as he threw the pair of scissors which he took from the hospital before at Raptorous, who ducked and avoided being hit, but while Raptoraus was ducking, Robociraptor jumped at him and headbutted him at the stomach, knocking him off the building which he was standing on. Raptoraus fell off the building, and he landed on the ground, reducing a bit of it to rubbles. Then Robociraptor dived down from the building which he was standing on too, and he was ready to crush Raptoraus with his feet, when Raptoraus, who was on the ground, suddenly hit him with his tail, sending him flying until his body got smashed into a shop on the streets. Then Raptoraus got up from the ground, charged at Robociraptor and tried to bite him at the face, but Robociraptor kicked him hard at the stomach, sending him flying back. He did a backflip in the air berfore landing on top of a truck. Then Robociraptor jumped towards Raptoraus and tried to slash him with his claws, but Raptoraus jumped up and avoided the attack, while Robociraptor landed on the truck which Raptoraus was standing on before. Then Raptoraus tried to slash Robociraptor at the face with his claws while falling down from the air, but Robociraptor jumped to the top of a building, dodging the attack. Then Raptoraus jumped up to the building where Robociraptor was on too. While in mid-air, Raptoraus shot a huge blast of ice out of his mouth at Robociraptor, but Robociraptor smashed the ice with a single swing of his tail! But while Robociraptor was busy dealing with the ice blast, Raptoraus charged at him and roared as he kicked him hard at the stomach, sending him flying over a street, and he landed through the window of a shopping center. Then Raptoraus dived through the window which Robociraptor smashed through before, and then he headbutted Robociraptor inside the shopping center, sending him flying back a bit. Many people who were inside the shopping center started screaming and running away when they saw Robociraptor smashing through the window, but they could not see Raptoraus, as he is a Holy Creature, who could not be seen by ordinary humans. Then a group of ten teenagers walked up to Robociraptor fearlessly, while everyone else were running. "Hey guys, check out this thing!" said one of the teenagers, who seemed to be leading the group. Then another teenager punched Robociraptor in the face, but then Robociraptor immediately crunched that teenager's head, killing him, and then Robociraptor swinged his tail around, hitting all ten of the teenagers with one swing, sending them flying and killing them easily as they were only human. But while Robociraptor was busy dealing with the teenagers, Raptoraus blasted a beam of lightning out of his mouth, hitting Robociraptor's body while he was distracted. Robociraptor was sent flying by the beam of lightning, and then he fell down some escalators in the shopping center which led down to a lower floor. Then Raptoraus ran to the top of the escalators and shot a huge blast of ice out of his mouth down at Robociraptor, freezing a large area around him solid. Then Raptoraus charged up some spirit energy into his body, and then he tackled the ice where Robociraptor was in hard, shattering the ice into many tiny pieces. Robociraptor, who was inside the ice, was also shattered into pieces. A huge pillar of silver spirit energy which reached the sky also came out of Raptoraus's body, and the spirit energy also created a big hole in the ceiling of the shopping center.

To be continued

This message was edited by Dragon Swordsman on Jun 02 2007.

Author:   Tony Chaos
Date:   Apr 28, 07 at 10:03pm (PST)
Subject:   Meet your death.
I am starting to make a new story. It is a continue of this and this story (the second story I posted goes after the first one, except Dragonaurus is changed to Dragozard, and his Golden Blast is now a move known as Nova Blast, which fires a huge ball of green energy and flames). I will post it little by little.

Part 1: Unrest on earth.

A year had passed ever since Dragozard had been destroyed. Everything appeared to be peaceful on earth. The humans lived in harmony with the pokemon, the digimon, and the yu-gi-oh monsters. However, one day something strange started to happen. It began at the Safari Zone Fuchsia City. The guards at the entrance were just sitting, waiting for the time when they would inform the pokemon trainers in the Safari Zone that it would be time for them to exit. Suddenly, a man exit the Safari Zone and went into the entrance room to leave. He was running, with sweat all over his body. "Leaving already, sir?" said one of the two guards at the Safari Zone entrance. "Gasp... get out of here..." said the man, as he ran away. "Hm? Why was this guy running like that?" said the guard to the other guard. "I dunno man, I've seen this happen before" said the other guard. Suddenly, some screams were heard from inside the Safari Zone. Then three people ran out of the Safari Zone fast. They were panic-stricken. "What is going on in there?" said a Safari Zone guard. "Let's check it out" said the other guard. Then the two guards entered the Safari Zone and saw many people running away, while others were fighting against wild pokemon with their own pokemon. There were many fainted pokemon everywhere, and even some injured humans. "What is happening?" said a guard. Then a man approached the two guards. "The pokemon... they have all run amok! They are attacking anyone for no reason! Do something!" he said, and then he ran away. "What should we do?" said a guard. "Man, I don't know! Perhaps we should call the police or something. Their pokemon are said to be well-trained, maybe they could handle this" said the other guard. "Good idea" said the other guard, as he called the police. "Hello? Officer Jenny? We have a situation here at the Safari Zone..." said the guard. "It will have to wait. We are currently trying to stop some wild pokemon that have emerged from the grass and from the forest, and are attacking the citizens of our city. Growlithe, Flamethrower! Don't let these Scythers get close!" said Officer Jenny. The guard then looked at the other guard and said "Man, the pokemon have gone insane in the rest of the city too!". "Damn!" said the other guard. "We must try to stop this situation alone..." he continued, as he sent out a Machoke and sent it to battle against the wild pokemon of the Safari Zone.

Meanwhile, the same thing was happening all over the pokemon world. Wild pokemon, digimon, and yu-gi-oh monsters started attacking people and other beings for no reason. They were causing massive destruction with their attacks, and some small villages were burnt to the ground entirely, with the people that lived in them running away to find shelter into the more heavily defended cities. Many untamed pokemon, digimon, and yu-gi-oh monsters were totally out of control, and they were fighting against a few wild creatures that had not gone crazy, the humans, and the pokemon, digimon, and yu-gi-oh monsters that had been tamed, and had not ran amok. The wild pokemon were so powerful that the army had to fight them to prevent them from demolishing cities. The forces of the mad creatures and the humans and tamed creatures appeared to be evenly matched, until a huge earthquake started to happen all over earth. It was Groudon, who had awoken from his sleep and had also ran amok. Groudon roared loudly as he emerged from inside a volcano after a gigantic eruption. Then he used Rock Slide and destroyed some tanks, and then he jumped from the top of the volcano down to the ground, causing a massive earthquake, which cracked the ground to pieces and buried a large part of the human army under the ground. Some tanks fired their cannons against Groudon, but they were mere pinpricks for him. Groudon then used Eruption, and the volcano behind him erupted, with lava starting to come down from it and heading towards some towns that surrounded the volcano. The army desperately continued to fight against Groudon, hoping they could bring him down, but the pokemon simply continued to cause havoc, setting entire forests on fire with Fire Blast and making rivers and lakes around the area evaporate by his drought ability. The drought was so powerful that many people, pokemon, and other creatures in the army fainted just because of it.

At Pallet Town, there were few wild pokemon, which were also quite weak. Professor Oak used his own pokemon to fight against them, and he was being successful in that battle. However, suddenly, a huge tidal wave came from the sea and flooded the entire town, destroying it almost completely. But Pallet Town was not the only place that got destroyed by a tidal wave. Many coastal cities and other places near the sea suffered enormous damage by some huge tidal waves which were being created by Kyogre, who had also awoken and had begun to spread destruction in its path. Kyogre swam to Cinnabar Island, where a volcano was erupting and had destroyed almost all of the buildings there, and then it used Water Spout to fill the volcano with water and freeze the lava solid. But at the same time it destroyed all the remaining buildings of the island, except a pokemon center. Furious, Kyogre dived and swam to another region, known as the Pokeia region. It went to Port Steel and destroyed it entirely with a single Hydro Pump. The navy came to try to stop Kyogre, but Kyogre simply created a huge whirlpool, which sucked many warships and submarines into it. Some airplanes and helicopters then arrived and tried to damage Kyogre with missiles and bombs, but Kyogre dived in the water, and avoided the attacks. Then, from beneath the water, it used Thunder, destroying some airplanes and helicopters, and then it emerged from under the water and jumped high in the air, and from there it used Ice Beam and froze about ten helicopters in a single attack. Kyogre then fell back into the water and dived again, and then it started heading towards its next destination, while the heavy rain created by its drizzle ability was flooding entire towns, forcing the people to evacuate them and head for the mountains.

There was war everywhere on earth. While Kyogre and Groudon were causing havoc, other legendary pokemon were also destroying anything in their path. Ho-oh, accompanied by Raikou, Suicune, and Entei, was obliterating anyone who stood in his way. These four pokemon attacked anything they could: buildings, humans, pokemon, digimon, yu-gi-oh monsters. Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres were all after Lugia, and these pokemon were having a tense fight in the skies, while their missing attacks kept going and devastated anything else they hit. Lugia's Aeroblasts were capable of decimating huge factories in one hit. Zapdos's Thunderbolts had such energy that they could even crack holes in the ground, while Zapdos himself could absorb electricity from towns and cities and cause blackouts. Moltres was able to torch entire forests to ash with Flamethrower, while Articuno would freeze whole rivers and lakes with Ice Beam. Rayquaza had descended from Sky Tower, and he had started to crush whole towns with his powerful Hyper Beams. Mewtwo, Mew, and Celebi had stayed calm, and they were trying to restore the peace on earth. But unfortunately, their efforts were not enough.

As all these things were happening, ChaosLord was watching interested, but uninvolved, from a window at the top room of ChaosTower. Suddenly, a Jijimon arrived at the room. He was very tired. "C-ChaosLord..." he said, as he coughed. Without turning to face him, ChaosLord continued to watch what was happening from the window. "We need your help..." said Jijimon. "Are you unable to stop these disasters alone?" said ChaosLord. "Yes, I'm afraid we can't do it alone. You see, even the legendary pokemon are out of control! Groudon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Lugia! Although Mewtwo, Mew and Celebi are with us, they still can't defeat all of these legends alone! They'll get overwhelmed! You know how strong Groudon and Kyogre are..." said Jijimon. "Yes, I know. I have battled them once" said ChaosLord. Just then, Lance entered the room. "Are you ChaosLord?" he said, as he took some deep breaths, since he had been tired from climbing up ChaosTower. "Yes" said ChaosLord. "It is an honor to meet you, my lord" said Lance as he kneeled before ChaosLord. "You are here to ask for my help too" said ChaosLord. "Yes, master. I was told that, apart from saving the world from the dragons, you have also defeated Groudon and Kyogre once in the past. You are the only one who can save us right now. Please, help us" said Lance. "Okay, I will defeat the legendary pokemon. But I will leave the rest up to you" said ChaosLord. "Yes, my lord. We can handle the wild pokemon" said Lance. ChaosLord then turned and faced Lance and Jijimon. Suddenly, Team Alpha entered the room. "PokeGod ChaosLord, we need your assistance! Our once peaceful village is now in chaos!" said Pikachu. "I know, do not worry. I will go and take care of the situation" said ChaosLord, as he walked up some stairs to the top of ChaosTower, and then he used his cannons as rockets and started flying towards a place where there were many thick clouds, and it was raining extremely heavily. It was the area where Kyogre was.

Date:   Apr 29, 07 at 7:25am (PST)
Chapter 10: The Heated Match! Ronald vs. Gunchamp!

Ronald was fighting with Gunchamp. "Let's begin!" said Gunchamp as he fired at Ronald with his shotgun, but Ronald hit the bullet with his katana, knocking it away. Then Gunchamp tried to burn Ronald with his flamethrower, but Ronald dodged the fire, and then he charged at Gunchamp and tried to slash him with his katana, but Gunchamp blocked the attack with his shotgun. "Hah!" said Gunchamp as he pushed against Ronald's katana with his shotgun, sending Ronald flying back. Ronald did a backflip while in the air. Then he said "Split, Niryuu!" as some yellow spirit energy came out of his sword while he was in mid-air, and then his sword transformed into a nunchaku! One of the sticks which makes up the nunchaku was red, while the other stick was blue. Then Gunchamp started firing at Ronald with his machinegun. "Aaaatchouu!!!!" Ronald screamed his battle cry as he knocked all the bullets away with his nunchaku! Then Gunchamp fired at Ronald with his rocket launcher, but Ronald moved his shoulder to the side and just barely dodged the rocket, which hit the top of a building and set it on fire. Then Ronald dived down from the air and slammed his nunchaku hard on Gunchamp's head, damaging him badly. Then Ronald tried to slam Gunchamp with his nunchaku again, but Gunchamp blocked the attack with his rocket launcher. Then Ronald started screaming some battle cries as he kept on whacking at Gunchamp with his nunchaku, while Gunchamp was blocking the blows with his guns. However, he was slowly being pushed back on his feet, and he didn't get the chance to attack back as Ronald was placing constant pressure on him by whacking him repeatedly, so he couldn't change from his defensive position. After a few minutes, Gunchamp got used to using his guns to block Ronald's vertical nunchaku attacks. However, since he got used to blocking such attacks, he could easily get caught offguard if Ronald suddenly used a different attack. So Ronald did vertical attacks on Gunchamp repeatedly while screaming some battle cries, and Gunchamp was blocking those attacks. But then suddenly, in the middle of whacking at Gunchamp's guns repeatedly, Ronald suddenly did a 360 spin on his feet, and then he held both ends of his nunchaku together. Then he thrusted his nunchaku, with both ends held together at Gunchamp. Gunchamp, who was used to the vertical attacks and didn't expect Ronald to suddenly use a thrusting attack, got caught offguard, and he got hit hard on the stomach. He fell down on his back, and he slid back a few metres on the ground. "Wrraghh!" Ronald screamed as he jumped in the air and tried to slam his nunchaku with both ends held together at Gunchamp's face, but Gunchamp rolled back, avoiding the attack, which created a small crater on the ground. Then Gunchamp kicked Ronald at the face while his guard was down, sending him rolling backwards, and he got up as he slid back on his feet. Then Gunchamp fired at Ronald with his rocket launcher, but Ronald jumped diagonally upward to his right, dodging the rocket, which kept going until it hit a taxi, blowing it up. Then Ronald landed through a window of one of the top floors of an office building. Gunchamp fired at the building several times with his rocket launcher, destroying the building almost completely. However, Ronald escaped by running along a bridge which linked to another office building. However, Gunchamp did not see that. "Hahaha! He must've been blown to pieces!" said Gunchamp, laughing, but then suddenly, Ronald smashed through a window of the office building which he was currently in. He jumped out of the window and dived at Gunchamp, trying to crush him with a vertical nunchaku attack, but Gunchamp stepped back, barely dodging the attack, which destroyed the ground a bit. "What? He's not dead yet?" said Gunchamp. Then Ronald did an upward swing with his nunchaku. Gunchamp blocked the attack with his machinegun. However, it got knocked off his hand. Then Ronald kicked Gunchamp hard at the stomach, making him slide back a bit. Then Ronald picked up the machinegun which Gunchamp dropped before, and then he fired at Gunchamp repeatedly with it. Gunchamp was getting damaged badly, and he was sliding backwards as the bullets were hitting him. However, since he was metal and had excellent defence, he was not damaged too badly by the bullets. Eventually, the bullets pushed Gunchamp into the garage of someone's house, but there was no car inside the garage. After a while, the machinegun ran out of bullets, so Ronald threw it at Gunchamp, who destroyed it by karate chopping it with his hand which was not holding anything (the one which used to hold the machinegun). "Burn in hell!" said Gunchamp as he tried to burn Ronald with his flamethrower, but Ronald jumped high up in the air and dodged the flames. Then he was about to land on the roof of the house which Gunchamp was in. He hit the roof with his nunchaku, making a hole through it, and then he fell through the hole and into the garage where Gunchamp was in. Before landing on the ground, he kicked Gunchamp at the stomach, sending him flying at a wall inside the garage, and then that wall cracked a bit when Gunchamp's back hit it. Then Ronald placed his nunchaku on a shelf in the garage, which was right next to Ronald himself. After that, he started punching Gunchamp in the face repeatedly. After punching him in the face repeatedly for two whole minutes, Ronald did an uppercut to Gunchamp's chin, sending him flying upward. He created a hole in the roof above him, and he went flying outside and landed on some grass outside. Then Ronald grabbed the nunchaku from the shelf which he placed it on before, and then he used the nunchaku to smash the wall in front of him, which was already weakened, since it cracked a bit when Gunchamp's back hit it before. The wall got smashed into many pieces, creating a hole which led outside the garage. Then Ronald walked out of the hole, and he slowly approached Gunchamp, who was lying on the ground. "Ronald, right? I want to ask you something!" said Gunchamp as he got up from the ground. Then he said "You're from a world called Heaven, right?". "Yeah, so what of it?" asked Ronald as he stopped walking. Then Gunchamp said "When you guys from Heaven attacked us on Chaos Planet for the first time, one of the ten guys who came said that they're not supposed to be able to be seen. When we asked them why they aren't supposed to be able to be seen, one of them said something like, "Lord Ryuumaru gave us the power to be invisible to everything other than spirits". So it does seem like you guys can't be seen by most things..." as he looked at a group of people who walked by, saw Gunchamp and started running away, although they did not notice Ronald's existance at all. "Yes. I am a Shinigami, and only Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures are supposed to be able to see each other. I'm surprised that you, a machine are able to see me" said Ronald. Gunchamp said "I see. In that case, forget it. You obviously wouldn't know the answer to what I was about to ask then. I think I understand a bit about why we machines are able to see you...". "Hm?" said Ronald. Then Gunchamp said "A guy called Ryuumaru made you invisible to many living things, right? Well, I guess he probably did that by giving you guys special powers which does not allow you to be seen by the eyes of humans, animals and other creatures on this planet, as well as any other living organisms he may know of. I'm guessing he did that a long time ago, right?". "Yeah. In fact, millions of years ago, before I was even born" Ronald answered. Then Gunchamp said "Well, since that Ryuumaru guy didn't know about the existance of us machines from Chaos Planet, he obviously didn't give you guys the power to be unable to be seen by our eyes. That's my theory on why we are able to see you... I was trying to get you to confirm if it was true...". "I don't know if it's true or not" said Ronald. "Well then! Let's get back to business!" said Gunchamp as he fired at Ronald with his shotgun, but Ronald moved to the side and avoided the bullet, and then he started charging at Gunchamp. "Tsouuriyaa!!!" Ronald screamed his battle cry as he tried to slam his nunchaku at Gunchamp, but Gunchamp blocked the attack with his shotgun. Then Ronald did a quick 360 spin while lifting his right leg up to his shoulder, and then he dropped his ankle down hard at Gunchamp's hand which was holding the shotgun. Ronald's ankle hit Gunchamp's fingers hard, making him drop the shotgun. Then Gunchamp burnt Ronald with his flamethrower from a close range. Ronald's shirt caught on fire, and then he jumped diagonally backwards while he ripped his shirt off. Then, while in mid-air, he threw his shirt, which was on fire at Gunchamp, but Gunchamp stepped back to avoid getting hit by the shirt. Then Ronald landed behind the house where he and Gunchamp were in before, where Ronald was punching Gunchamp in the face. Gunchamp fired at the house with his rocket launcher, destroying it in a huge explosion. Some smoke came out of the house, and then Ronald jumped out of the smoke, caught Gunchamp offguard and kicked him at the stomach while flying, knocking him down. After Ronald landed from the ground, he immediately did a sweep kick, hitting Gunchamp, who was lying on the ground. "It's over!" said Ronald as he held each stick of his nunchaku with one hand, and then he slammed both ends of his nanchaku at Gunchamp's stomach. "Don't underestimate me!" said Gunchamp as he rolled to the side, barely dodging the attack, which made two small holes on the grass. Then Gunchamp did a roundhouse kick at Ronal's face as he got up from the ground. Then he tried to punch Ronald in the face with ones of his hands which used to hold a shotgun, but Ronald did a 360 spin while sidestepping the attack at the same time. Then Ronald, who was still holding each end of his nunchaku with one hand started "drumming" at Gunchamp's body. After being hit by that attack, Gunchamp flinched temporarily, and Ronald took this opportunity to roll behind Gunchamp, and then he did an upward strike with his nunchaku at Gunchamp from behind, sending him flying straight up in the air. Then Ronald held both ends of his nunchaku together with one hand, and then he jumped up to Gunchamp and thrusted both ends of his nunchaku at him, but Gunchamp blocked the thrust with the side of his rocket launcher. Then Gunchamp hit Ronald in the head with his machinegun, hurling him straight downward, where he created a crater on the ground where he landed. While he layed on the ground, he picked up a small rock with his hand. "The end!" said Gunchamp while in mid-air as he shot a rocket straight down at Ronald. Ronald rolled to the side and dodged the rocket, which exploded and made the crater on the ground even bigger than before. Then Ronald got up as he slid back a bit on his feet, but then Gunchamp dived down from the air and Cross Chopped him at the stomach with his two hands which were not holding any weapons (the one which used to hold a machinegun and the one which used to hold a shotgun), creating a deep "x" mark on Ronald's stomach, which started bleeding badly. "You bastard..." said Ronald as he was also sent flying by the attack, but then he regained his balance by using his left hand to grab onto a rail, which was next to the foot path of a street. Then Gunchamp shot another rocket at Ronald, who jumped to avoid the attack, and he landed on his feet on top of a parked car next to a street. "Burn! Burn! Burn!" said Gunchamp as he kept trying to burn Ronald with his flamethrower, while Ronald was dodging the flames by jumping from the top of one parked car to another. The flames also hit the cars which Ronald was jumping on, and they all exploded soon after. Gunchamp continued to try burning Ronald with his flamethrower, while he suddenly fired another rocket in front of Ronald, hoping Ronald would run into it. But Ronald jumped to the side and avoided the rocket, which hit a car and blew it up instantly. Then Ronald's feet landed on the wall of a building. He wallkicked off that wall, and then he landed at the top of another building. Gunchamp fired a rocket at Ronald, but Ronald dodged by jumping from one building to another, and the rocket missed Ronald completely and kept flying up into the sky. "You're not getting away!" said Gunchamp as he jumped up to the top of the building which Ronald was standing on, but by the time he landed there, Ronald had jumped to yet another building! "Wait!" said Gunchamp as he started chasing Ronald, who was running away by jumping from the top of one building to another! Gunchamp did the same, jumping from one building to another in order to chase Ronald, while he fired some more rockets at Ronald, but they missed completely as Ronald was constantly moving, and the rockets just hit some buildings and caused some destruction. After running for a while, Ronald saw a huge building ahead of him, which was much bigger than the one which he was currently on. He jumped towards the wall of that building, and then he turned around while in mid-air to face Gunchamp, who was jumping after him. Then he threw the rock which he picked up before at Gunchamp. The rock hit Gunchamp at the face, flinching him a bit. While Gunchamp was flinching, Ronald's feet landed on the wall of the building which he was jumped at before, and then he wallkicked off that building and started diving towards Gunchamp. Then he hit Gunchamp with his nunchaku while they were both in mid-air. The nunchaku hit Gunchamp directly at the nose, damaging him badly. Then Ronald started doing many fancy combos with his nunchaku on Gunchamp, while screaming some battle cries, as well as passing his nunchaku from one hand to another occasionally, and all of this was pushing Gunchamp backwards through the air. Then Ronald ended his combo by jabbing Gunchamp hard at the stomach with his palm, sending him flying forward. Then Ronald started spinning his nunchaku around at incredible speed, and some yellow spirit energy started flying out of his nunchaku. "This is the end!" said Ronald as he thrusted his nunchaku, which was fully charged up with spirit energy straight at Gunchamp's stomach, creating a huge explosion of yellow spirit energy in the air, which tore down the big building which Ronald wallkicked off before. Gunchamp dropped both his rocket launcher and his flamethrower immediately after the attack hit him. He was finally killed by this extremely powerful attack, which sent him flying horizontally out of the explosion of spirit energy and through the sky. His body soared through the sky like a shooting star, leaving behind a trail of Ronald's yellow spirit energy. Gunchamp's body fell in a river in a place much further away from the city.

To be continued

P.S. Just to let you know, I have edited Chapter 5, Chapter 6 and Chapter 8 in order to get rid of all the "*bleep*"s which came up in those posts. I have replaced the "*bleep*"s which were originally in those chapters with what they originally censored out.

Date:   Apr 29, 07 at 10:08am (PST)
Greek language owns.

Part 2: Land, sea and air

ChaosLord flew to a coastal city, which Kyogre was destroying at that time. Kyogre jumped out of the water and as he fell back in, a huge tidal wave was created, which caused massive damage to the city. Then Kyogre used Body Slam on a skyscraper and destroyed it to pieces, and then he jumped back in the water. When he got back to the surface of the sea, he saw ChaosLord. "You! You look familiar..." he said. "I am ChaosLord" said ChaosLord. "ChaosLord... Yes! I remember now! We have fought in the past, haven't we?" said Kyogre. "And I defeated you" said ChaosLord. "It's payback time then!" said Kyogre, as he fired a Hydro Pump at ChaosLord, who flew higher and avoided it. "Calm down, Kyogre..." said ChaosLord. "Yes, that's just what I am going to do! Calm down!" said Kyogre, as he used Calm Mind and increased its special attack. Then it used Ice Beam at ChaosLord, but ChaosLord simply pointed at the Ice Beam with his right claw, opened it, and used Flamethrower, melting Kyogre's Ice Beam before it could hit him. "Hyper Beam!" said Kyogre as he fired a Hyper Beam at ChaosLord, only to see it explode on a yellow shield of energy ChaosLord created around himself. The yellow shield faded as soon as Kyogre's attack ended. "I defeated you once in the past. What makes you believe that now it will be different?" said ChaosLord. "I have grown much stronger since our last battle, ChaosLord. Do not underestimate me..." said Kyogre. "Everything is to be underestimated when compared to infinity, my friend" said ChaosLord. "We will see about that!" said Kyogre, and then he started to use Calm Mind. He used Calm Mind five times, until his special attack had reached its highest level. "Prepare to see my true power! Water Spout!" said Kyogre, as he used Water Spout, and then he blasted an extreme amount of water at very high pressure towards ChaosLord. ChaosLord flew to the side and avoided the attack, which kept going and hit a mountain, turning it all into mud. "Water Spout!" said Kyogre again, as he fired another blast of water at ChaosLord, who avoided it once again, and the attack kept going and hit a city, demolishing all its buildings and structures and turning it into a huge lake. "Water Spout!" shouted Kyogre once more, as he fired a gigantic blast of water at ChaosLord one more time. This time, the water hit ChaosLord. Immediately after he saw that, Kyogre said "Ha! Thunder!" as he used Thunder and hit ChaosLord with an extreme amount of electricity while the Water Spout attack was hitting him. Then a huge explosion of water and electricity happened. "Ha, ha, ha. It looks like I won" said Kyogre. But then he looked and saw ChaosLord still flying in the air, unharmed. "No!" said Kyogre. "Is that all?" said ChaosLord. Kyogre then dived into the water and started to flee. ChaosLord then laughed, as he pointed at the clouds with his right claw, and then he said "Thunder Rain!" and opened his hand. Just as he opened it, hundreds of thunders fell into the sea, filling it with electricity, and fainting thousands of pokemon that were swimming inside it. Kyogre emerged from the water fainted, flipped so that his belly was facing the sky, like many other water type pokemon. The skies then became clear and bright again, as it stopped raining and the clouds started to disappear. The tidal waves and whirlpools stopped as the sea became calm again.

ChaosLord then used his psychic powers and created a whirlpool, which sucked Kyogre and sent it into an underwater cave, where it could rest. Then he looked to his left and saw a huge beam of lava and fire, which was stretching from the ground all the way up to the sky. ChaosLord then started flying towards the location where that thing was happening. He saw Groudon in a city, stomping on buildings and cars and punching skyscrapers, factories and warehouses, demolishing them. He approached him, and said "Groudon". Groudon turned to see behind him, and while he was turning his tail hit a skyscraper, causing it to collapse and fall on ChaosLord. As the dust faded away, Groudon saw ChaosLord still flying in the air without a single scratch. "Go back to sleep, or I will put you to sleep myself" said ChaosLord. Groudon then looked at ChaosLord angrily and roared extremely loudly. Groudon's roar was so loud that the entire atmosphere around shook, a small earthquake happened, thousands of glasses at a very long range were smashed to pieces, and some small buildings close to Groudon were demolished to dust. But ChaosLord still stood there, as if nothing had happened. Then ChaosLord roared too, extremely more loudly than Groudon. ChaosLord's roar caused a huge earthquake, the atmosphere shook much more, and hundreds of buildings were destroyed. Also, when ChaosLord roared, he created a wave of some sort of energy, which hit Groudon and sent him flying, while it also hit many buildings and entirely destroyed them in its way until it eventually grew weaker and faded out. Groudon fell on a big car parking building with ten roofs, decimating it and many of the cars as his body landed there. Groudon then got up and looked at ChaosLord. He then roared, and then the ground below ChaosLord exploded and a huge pillar of lava and fire came out of the hole on the ground, which stretched from the ground to the sky. ChaosLord was pushed by the lava high in the sky, but he flew out of it, unharmed. Groudon thought that ChaosLord had been destroyed by the lava, so he turned his back to the pillar of lava, which ended in a few seconds, and then he used Swords Dance three times, and then he used Earthquake, destroying two towns and bringing down an entire forest. ChaosLord then fired a Hyper Beam at Groudon to draw his attention. The beam hit Groudon on the back, and made him fall on the ground. Groudon got up and turned and faced ChaosLord. "Did you forget about our battle?" said ChaosLord. Then Groudon used Hyper Beam at ChaosLord, who then used Double Hyper Beam, firing two Hyper Beams from the huge twin cannons on his back. ChaosLord's beams collided with Groudon's Hyper Beam, and a huge explosion was caused, which sent both ChaosLord and Groudon flying. They both landed at two places quite far from the explosion. However, Groudon was breathing heavily, exhausted, while ChaosLord flew towards him still at a perfect shape. ChaosLord landed on the ground and looked at Groudon in the eyes. "Goodnight" he said then, as he used Earthquake Stomp, stomping the ground with his foot, and causing a gigantic earthquake which cracked the ground in pieces. The ground beneath Groudon's legs was cracked in two, and Groudon fell inside the ground and fell inside an underground cave. As soon as Groudon fell and was hit on the ground, he fainted. Then ChaosLord raised his left claw and waved it, as he used his psychic powers to close the all the holes on the ground and trap Groudon beneath it. The drought, the earthquakes and the eruptions then ended, as Groudon was put to rest once more.

ChaosLord then looked far, and saw a dragon figure flying in the air, firing Hyper Beams at earth. ChaosLord flew towards that dragon figure. It was Rayquaza, and he was destroying a city known as Dragon City. Rayquaza said "Denizens of the ground! Behold! The power from the sky!" as he used Hyper Beam and annihilated a group of thirty-five pokemon who were all trying to stop him together. ChaosLord got close to Rayquaza, as he started to charge another Hyper Beam. However, as Rayquaza fired his attack, ChaosLord used his psychic powers to control it and direct it towards the sky. The Hyper Beam was sent towards Rayquaza's Sky Tower, damaging it badly. "How dare you!" said Rayquaza, as he turned and looked at ChaosLord. "Return to your tower, Rayquaza" said ChaosLord. "First I will send you under the ground!" said Rayquaza, as he flew at ChaosLord and used Dragon Claw on him, with no effect though. "It's pointless" said ChaosLord. Rayquaza then used Crunch on ChaosLord's right claw, but as he was biting it, ChaosLord blasted electricity out of it, zapping Rayquaza and causing him some serious damage. Rayquaza immediately flew away from ChaosLord, and said "W-Who are you?". "I am Power" said ChaosLord, as he aimed at Rayquaza with his cannons, and used Twin Hydro Cannon. But Rayquaza evaded the attack, while using Dragon Dance at the same time. ChaosLord then used Double Solarbeam, but Rayquaza avoided this attack as well, while he used Dragon Dance once more. "No matter how big your power is, you will never catch me!" said Rayquaza. ChaosLord then used Double Psybeam, but Rayquaza moved away once more and used Dragon Dance. "Hahahahaha!" laughed Rayquaza as he used Dragon Dance three more times. "Beware, machine! My speed and attack are now at their maximum level! Now the battle gets serious!" said Rayquaza, as he laughed. Then he used Hyper Beam at ChaosLord, who flew high and avoided it. Rayquaza then used Extremespeed at ChaosLord, but as he was about to hit him, ChaosLord disappeared. "W-Where did he go?" said Rayquaza. "Behind you" said ChaosLord, who had teleported behind Rayquaza. "Argh! How did you do that?" said Rayquaza. "I teleported" said ChaosLord. "AAARGH! You're getting on my nerves! Because you are so annoying, I will use my full power to destroy you, like when I destroyed those comets!" said Rayquaza, as he started charging a huge Hyper Beam, while ChaosLord was standing still in the air. "DEVASTATE!!!" shouted Rayquaza, as he fired a gigantic Hyper Beam at ChaosLord, which pushed him to the ground and even buried him under it. "Ha... ha.... ha... that's what you get... for messing... with me, foolish machine!" said Rayquaza, exhausted after having used this attack. But then he saw ChaosLord flying out of the hole in which he had been buried. And he did not even have a single scratch. "IMPOSSIBLE!" said Rayquaza. "Well?" said ChaosLord. Then Rayquaza used Extremespeed at ChaosLord, hitting his upper body with his head at extreme speed. However, Rayquaza just harmed his own self by this attack. Then ChaosLord tried to slash Rayquaza with his left claw, but Rayquaza flew away fast. ChaosLord then fired a Hyper Beam at Rayquaza, who avoided it with Extremespeed. "You still can never get me! I'm too fast for a slow being of the ground such as you!" said Rayquaza. "Oh, we'll see about that" said ChaosLord, as he raised his claws, and then the atmosphere around the area where he and Rayquaza were started changing. Rayquaza thought ChaosLord was going to use an attack, so he tried to use Extremespeed, but he could not fly fast, as the air now felt like water, and even harder to move into. "W-What's going on? The air... it feels... strange..." said Rayquaza. ChaosLord, however, was still able to move at the same speed as he was moving previously, and he flew after Rayquaza, who was desperately trying to escape with Extremespeed, but he was now flying much slower than before. Seeing that ChaosLord was catching up to him even though he was using Extremespeed, Rayquaza turned around and fired a Hyper Beam at ChaosLord, but the Hyper Beam only flew slowly towards ChaosLord and then it vanished. "What is happening? It is as if we are fighting in water!" said Rayquaza. Then ChaosLord fired a Hyper Beam at Rayquaza, which seemed to not be affected by the change in the atmosphere in the area, and went flying at Rayquaza, hitting him hard at the chest. ChaosLord then flew at Rayquaza and grabbed the end of his tail with his right claw. Then he started swinging Rayquaza in circles, as the effect on the atmosphere just ended. ChaosLord swung Rayquaza fast and tossed him hard towards a police station, and while Rayquaza was still flying, ChaosLord aimed at him with his cannons and used Double Dark Shot. Two missiles came out of ChaosLord's cannons and flew towards Rayquaza, exploding on him at the same time as when he hit the police station, causing a gigantic explosion. After a few seconds, the dust faded away, and Rayquaza could be seen fainted on the ground. ChaosLord then teleported him back to his Sky Tower and let him rest there.

This message was edited by Tony Chaos on Apr 30 2007.

Date:   Apr 29, 07 at 11:26am (PST)
Chapter 11: Violation of Orders

Somewhere in the sky above Slateport City, Roy and Skarmwary were hovering in the air with their wings, facing each other. "So... Virus MetalGreymon, Crushtoise and Robociraptor have all been defeated... only me and Mega-Emperor are left, it seems..." said Skarmwary as he looked down from the sky and saw that Virus MetalGreymon, Crushtoise and Robociraptor have all been defeated. "You bastard! Where the hell are you looking at? I am your opponent! There's no time for you to be looking away!" Roy yelled as he raised his bow and shot a fire arrow at Skarmwary, but Skarmwary flew to the side and dodged the arrow. Then he fired five missiles out of his wings at Roy consecutively, but Roy flew downwards and dodged the missiles, which all hit the top of a high rise building, and then the top of that building was set on fire. Then Roy shot ten fire arrows at Skarmwary consecutively, but Skarmwary dived down through the air, avoiding all the fire arrows, which kept flying up until they dissapeared through the clouds. While dodging the arrows, Skarmwary dived towards Roy and tried to peck him while flying, but Roy blocked the attack with his bow. Then Skarmwary kept flying forward, pushing Roy back through the air. Then Skarmwary flapped Roy with his wings, sending him backflipping through the air as he tumbled downward from the sky. While Roy was tumbling in the air, Skarmwary fired two missiles at him. Then Roy's feet landed on the side of a building, and then he wallkicked off it one second before the two missiles was about to hit him. Roy just barely dodged the two missiles, which hit the building he wallkicked off before, and then that building started falling down. Then Roy started shooting fire arrows at Skarmwary repeatedly while flying through the air, but Skarmwary just kept flying and dodging the arrows. After a while, Skarmwary used Whirlwind, deflecting many fire arrows which were flying at him. The whirlwind also hit Roy, blowing him across the sky. Then Skarmwary fired a missile at Roy while he was being blown away by the whirlwind. The missile hit Roy, making a big explosion in the sky, and then Roy was sent flying through the air by the explosion. He went flying straight through a building, and he ended up on the other side. However, he regained his balance in the air after flying through the building, as the building created some friction for him when he went flying through it. Then Roy started flying with his angel wings behind many high buildings in the city, hoping to lose Skarmwary. "You're not gonna hide from me!" said Skarmwary as he started blasting many missiles out of his wings at the many buildings, which were all very close to each other. Skarmwary's missiles were destroying the buildings one by one. Eventually, a huge cloud of smoke was created in the air by Skarmwary's missiles. Skarmwary hovered in the air with his wings, watching all the buildings falling down. "Heh! That guy's dead for sure! There's no way he could dodge all those missiles!" said Skarmwary, but then Roy suddenly flew out of the cloud of smoke in the air. He started circling around Skarmwary in the air at extreme speed, shooting many fire arrows at him while doing so. Skarmwary created a huge Whirlwind around his own body in order to guard himself from the many fire arrows which were coming towards him from every single direction, but then after the Whirlwind faded away, Roy flew directly above Skarmwary's head, and then he shot an ice arrow straight down at Skarmwary, freezing him solid, and then he fell straight down from the air, and he landed on a street, making a huge crater in it. The ice around his body also shattered when he hit the ground. "It's over!" said Roy as he shot another arrow straight down from the air at Skarmwary, who was on the ground. This arrow was like a normal arrow, except it had a bomb attached to it. "Don't underestimate me!" said Skarmwary as he avoided the arrow at the last second, and then the missile hit the ground, a causing a huge explosion which made the crater in the ground even bigger. Then Skarmwary started flying along the streets at extreme speed. He was flying very close to the surface of the ground, and he was destroying many vehicles on the street when he crashed into them. "Now you're the one trying to hide!" said Roy as he dived down to the street where Skarmwary was. Then he started flying close to the surface of the ground too as he chased after Skarmwary and started shooting many fire arrows at him, but Skarmwary was gradually flying higher and higher in order to dodge the fire arrows, which hit many cars and people in the distance. Skarmwary was also making many sharp turns as he flew through the maze of the streets, trying to lose Roy. After being chased for a while, Skarmwary decided to turn around and face Roy while still in mid-air. Skarmwary, while still flying backwards through the air, started shooting missiles at Roy, but Roy flew up to avoid the missiles, which all crashed onto a fuel truck, blowing it up. Then Roy started shooting many arrows with bombs attached to them diagonally down from the air at Skarmwary, but Skarmwary, who was still flying backwards through the air, was dodging the arrows, which caused many craters in the ground when they hit the ground and exploded. Then Roy kept shooting bomb arrows at Skarmwary, who was flying backwards, avoiding the arrows. "You... you're strong..." said Skarmwary as he was flying back. "You bet I am!" said Roy as he continued to fire bomb arrows at Skarmwary. "The other beings of Heaven... are they all as strong as you too?" asked Skarmwary. "Well, I hate to admit it... but I'm not too strong compared to some of the other guys in Heaven..." said Roy as he looked away. "What?" asked Skarmwary. Roy said "To someone of your level, I certainly seem powerful. But... there's still the Ten Holy Elites above me...". "Ten...Holy Elites?" asked Skarmwary. Roy said "It is a rank given by Lord Ryuumaru, the King of Heaven, to the ten strongest beings of Heaven other than himself. Let me get this to you clearly. Compared to us, the power of the Ten Holy Elites are in a completely different dimension altogether. And lastly, out of the six of us who came down from Heaven today... there is one Holy Elite among us...". Skarmwary was surpirised. "He is Mag... the most bloodthirsty being in the whole of Heaven" Roy continued. Skarmwary was surprised for a second, but then he said "I see... so that Holy Elite who came down here... he must be that blue-haired guy...". "So what of it?" asked Roy. Skarmwary said "Too bad for him though... his opponent is a Chosen Champion". "Chosen Champion?" asked Roy. "Yes. Chosen Champion... it is a title given to the seven strongest machines on Chaos Planet, next to ChaosLord and the three Chaos Generals... The Chosen Champions are each given a rank representing their power. That Holy Elite's opponent... is one of the seven Chosen Champions... He holds the sixth spot" said Skarmwary. "Oh, is that so?" said Roy. "Yes. The sixth Chosen Champion... Mega-Emperor" said Skarmwary. "Heh! I can only wonder who'll win then" said Roy as he suddenly shot a special arrow made from pure blue spirit energy in front of Skarmwary. "Shit!" said Skarmwary, who was busy talking and not focusing on the battle, as he saw that he was about to fly straight into the arrow, and then he quickly flew to the side, just barely dodging the arrow, which went straight through the heart of a fat man, killing him. Then Skarmwary started flying away close to the surface of a railway track, while Roy continued to chase him. Then Roy looked forward and saw that a train was coming towards Skarmwary! Roy shot an arrow with a bomb attached to it at Skarmwary, who moved to the side and dodged the arrow, but then the arrow hit the train and exploded. The train got derailed, and then it fell straight on Skarmwary, knocking him down to the ground. "Eat this!" said Roy as he flew next to Skarmwary and shot a bomb arrow at him from a close distance, sending him sliding back on his feet along a road. His feet were also creating a deep mark on the road as he slid along it. Then Roy shot another bomb arrow at Skarmwary, who made a sharp turn in order to dodge the arrow, but he crashed straight into a Church. Then Roy flew up into the sky and shot a bomb arrow at the Church which Skarmwary was in, blowing it up in a huge explosion. Some smoke was covering the place where the Church used to be, but then Skarmwary suddenly shot a missile out of the smoke at Roy. Roy moved to the side to dodge the missile, but while he was busy dodging it, Skarmwary flew behind him and grabbed him by the shirt with his feet. "You! Let go of me!" said Roy as he struggled to escape from Skarmwary, but he couldn't. Then Skarmwary flew high up in the air while still grabbing Roy. From there, Skarmwary started doing many backflips in the air, and he was flipping faster and faster. After a while, he let go of Roy, and then Roy got tossed diagonally downward from the sky, and he crashed into a building, creating a huge hole in it before landing inside. Then Skarmwary shot thirty missiles at the building, blowing it up completely, but not before Roy escaped by flying out of it, and then he started flying close to the surface of the sea, which was right next to the building. Then Skarmwary, who was flying in the air above the sea, started blasting many missiles at Roy, who was dodging them as he was flying at supersonic speed close to the sea's surface. Then one of the missiles was about to hit Roy, but he dived under the water, avoiding it. Then he emerged from the water and started shooting many fire arrows at Skarmwary, but Skarmwary was using Whirlwind to deflect them. The Whirlwinds also hit the ocean, summoning many large tsunamis, which fortunately all travelled out into the ocean. Roy kept shooting fire arrows at Skarmwary, who was deflecting them with Whirlwind and creating tsunamis in the process. But then Roy suddenly shot an arrow made from blue spirit energy at Skarmwary. Skarmwary's Whirlwind could not deflect that arrow, and Skarmwary, who was used to deflecting fire arrows, could not react in time before the blue arrow hit him, and then he fell into the water. "Die!" said Roy as he shot an ice arrow into the part of the water where Skarmwary was in, freezing it solid. "This is it!" said Roy as he landed on the part of the water which was frozen, but then Skarmwary suddenly used Steel Wing, breaking out of the ice, and then he Drill Pecked Roy at the back. "Fυck!" said Roy as his back started bleeding badly, and he was also sent flying. Then Skarmwary flew up to Roy and tried to peck him, but Roy blocked the attack with his bow. Then Skarmwary kept pecking at Roy's bow repeatedly. After pecking at it twenty times, he blasted a missile at Roy from point-blank range, knocking him into the ocean. "Now I'll finish you!" said Skarmwary as he shot some torpedos into the water. "Die a watery death!" said Skarmwary as he was about to leave, thinking Roy had been finished off.

Meanwhile, Roy was still under the water. He shot some arrows made from blue spirit energy at the torpedos which Skarmwary fired at him, destroying them before they reached him. Then Roy started charging some spirit energy into his bow, and then a huge arrow made from orange spirit energy appeared in Roy's bow. The arrow also had a pair of dragon wings attached to the end of it. After that, Roy jumped straight out of the water towards Skarmwary, while he was aiming his bow at Skarmwary at the same time. "What the... Hes' still alive?" said Skarmwary as he turned around to face Roy, but before he could react, Roy shot the orange arrow straight through Skarmwary's body at point-blank range, creating a huge hole through Skarmwary's body. The arrow also kept going after piercing through Skarmwary's body, and it hit a large meteoroid in space, destroying it and creating a huge explosion of orange spirit energy in space. Then Skarmwary started falling down into the sea. "Ch-ChaosLord... I-I-I'm sorry..." were Skarmwary's last words before he fell into the sea and sank deep down there, where he would rust in the water. "It seems the one who died a watery death was you... machine..." said Roy as he breathed heavily after having used up a lot of energy from the fight.

Meanwhile, Mag was standing at the top of a building, radiating much heavy spirit energy from his body while he was confronting Mega-Emperor, who was hovering in the air. "Yo, machine! C'mon! Just show me your power! Come at me with all you've got! 'Cause I wouldn't be able t' call this fight enjoyable if you don't fight me at full power!" said Mag. "Well... you're gonna regret it!" said Mega-Emperor as he shot some rockets out of his right hand at Mag, but Mag jumped up and avoided the missiles, which completely destroyed the building which Mag was standing on before. Then Mag did a 360 spin in the air as he dived down and punched Mega-Emperor hard from above. Mega-Emperor blocked the punch with his rocket launcher, but the punch was so powerful that he sent flying straight down onto the ground faster than the speed of sound! Mega-Emperor landed on the ground, creating a massive hole in it, which was as deep as the height of a five storey building! Then Mag came down from the air and tried to stab Mega-Emperor with his bare hand, but Mega-Emperor moved back and avoided the attack, which damaged the ground a bit. Then Mega-Emperor tried to smash Mag on the head with his laser weapon, but Mag stopped the attack by grabbing Mega-Emperor's laser weapon with his bare hand! "Heh!" said Mag as he threw Mega-Emperor by the laser weapon up into the air, and then Mega-Emperor was spinning while he went flying diagonally up into the air. "Dammit! Take this!" said Mega-Emperor as he fired a laser beam at Mag, but Mag avoided the beam by moving out of the way faster than the eye can see. The laser beam which Mega-Emperor fired then hit the ground, causing a huge explosion of fire. Then Mag, who has suddenly dissapeared out of Mega-Emperor's sight, reappeared right in front of Mega-Emperor. Mag tried to punch Mega-Emperor in the face, but Mega-Emperor ducked, just barely avoiding the punch. Then Mega-Emperor thrusted his laser weapon at Mag, who once again stopped the attack by grabbing Mega-Emperor by that weapon. "Shit! What the hell is this guy?" said Mega-Emperor. Then Mag did a spin kick at Mega-Emperor's stomach. Mega-Emperor, who could not dodge the kick as Mag was grabbing his laser weapon, was sent flying diagonally down, until he hit the ground, creating another large hole there. He also destroyed a street light on his way down before he hit the ground. Mag also used the recoil of his kick from before to launch himself backwards, and he landed at the top of a high-rise building. There, Mag raised his fists and bounced on his feet a few times, as if he was boxing, and then he dived down to where Mega-Emperor was at supersonic speed. "Haaaargghhh AAAGGHH!!!" Mag screamed his battle cry as he punched Mega-Emperor while diving, but Mega-Emperor blocked with his rocket launcher. Then Mag landed on the ground before doing an upward kick at Mega-Emperor's face, sending him flying up into the air. From the air, Mega-Emperor fired another laser beam at Mag, who jumped to the side to dodge it, and then his feet landed on a rail. Then Mag started grinding on the rail with his feet. Mega-Emperor shot some more rockets at Mag, but Mag blasted a huge, thick beam of red energy out of his palm at Mega-Emperor. The beam hit all the rockets which Mega-Emperor fired at him, destroying them all in mid-air. The beam was also heading towards Mega-Emperor, but Mega-Emperor flew to the side and dodged the beam. Then Mag jumped off the rail which he was still grinding on, and then he jumped up to Mega-Emperor, who was still in mid-air. Mag slapped Mega-Emperor across the face with the back of his hand, and then Mega-Emperor started spinning in the air. Then Mag punched Mega-Emperor ten times in a row at the stomach, and the last punch sent Mega-Emperor flying above the sea, which was next to the city. Then Mag blasted another red energy beam at Mega-Emperor. This one hit him while he was flying, and then he was sent flying even further and faster than before! Some of the armor on his body also started cracking. "Dammit! This guy ain't normal! I'm not gonna stand a chance against him at this rate! I better leave! Atleast I'll give my report to ChaosLord!" said Mega-Emperor, and then he started flying into space, trying to get away. "Huh? What the fυck are you doin', machine? Get your ass back down here!" said Mag as he flew after Mega-Emperor. Then Mega-Emperor, who was flying away, turned around and took one last glance at Mag. When he did that, he saw that Mag was about to pull out a sword. "A sword..." said Mega-Emperor. Then he turned around, faced the front and kept flying, back to Chaos Planet. "Don't you fυcking run away from me, bitch!" said Mag as he was about to pull out his sword, when suddenly, a grey winged unicorn with red eyes and blue hair moved in front of him at a speed which Mag couldn't follow with his eyes. The unicorn was the same unicorn who was at the meeting of the Ten Holy Elites before! "Riiahhh" said the unicorn ("Freeze, Mag"), and then Mag suddenly stopped flying and sheathed his sword. "H-Holyta! What are you doing here?" asked Mag as he looked at the unicorn. Then the unicorn, known as Holyta said "Liaaaa Riii" ("Isn't it obvious? I came here to take you back to Heaven") as he looked at Mag. "Y-You've gotta be kidding me! That fаggot's makin' a run for it!" said Mag as he pointed at Mega-Emperor, who now could barely be seen as he was so far away. Then Holyta said "Iiii Raaaa" ("I know. So what of it? Lord Ryuumaru never told you to go after that machine in the first place"). "But still! I'm in the middle of a fight with him and he runs away dishonorably! I was havin' so much fun ownin' him and then-" said Mag, but Holyta interrupted him. "Uruuughh" ("And when did Lord Ryuumaru tell you to fight that machine?"). "Gagh! But the fight's already started! Are you tellin' me to be a coward like that machine and run away too?" said Mag. Then Holyta said "Waraggaa" ("Mag... You don't seem to understand the situation right now, do you?"). "Huh?" asked Mag. Holyta said "Urraoo Yuu loooaaa" ("You ran off into the living world without first receiving permission from Lord Ryuumaru. That alone is a violation of your orders. Not only that, but you also went as far as to bringing five others along to break the rules with you. You understand now, don't you? Right now, Lord Ryuumaru is not pleased"). Then Mag grasped, and then he said "Fine, fine, whatever. I'll just finish that machine off the next time I see him..." as he looked up at the sky, and he saw that Mega-Emperor had completely dissapeared out of sight now. "Iiiirhu" said Holyta ("Let's go") as he thrusted his horn at the air in front of him, and then a wooden gate appeared out of nowhere. After that, Holyta and Mag both entered the gate, and then the gate dissapeared.

Meanwhile, five Shinigami had come down from Heaven. One of them went to the place where Ronald was, one went to the place where Roy was, one went to the place where Ren was, one went to the place where Wolfoz was and one went to the place where Raptoraus was. The five Shinigami then took them back to Heaven too.

To be continued

This message was edited by Dragon Swordsman on Dec 23 2007.

Date:   Apr 30, 07 at 10:34am (PST)
Part 3: Legendary destruction

After that, ChaosLord landed on the ground. Nurse Joy and some other people and pokemon and digimon were there. "ChaosLord! We received news that Ho-oh, Raikou, Suicune and Enter are rampaging at Ecruteak City, in the Johto region! You have to stop them!" said Nurse Joy. ChaosLord then flew up, and then he headed towards Ecruteak City. As he reached there, he saw the entire city destroyed, with the Tin Tower, Dancing Theater and many other buildings burnt to ashes. ChaosLord used Twin Hydro Cannon and put out the fire that was burning the whole city, and then he headed west, where he saw more trees and grass burning. He followed the burning trees and ended up in Olivine City, where Ho-oh, Raikou and Suicune were, destroying the town. Ho-oh saw him first, and immediately he roared and used Sacred Fire, setting ChaosLord on fire. However, ChaosLord took no damage from the flames, and then he shook and removed the flames off his body. Then Ho-oh used Sacred fire against him once more, but ChaosLord used Twin Hydro Cannon. The two attacks collided, and ChaosLord's attack overcame Ho-oh's attack and kept going until it hit Ho-oh, pushing him in the air until he hit the Lighthouse, and got smashed through its wall, ending up inside the tower. Ampharos, who was in the tower, used Thunderbolt on Ho-oh, fainting him, since he had already been exhausted by ChaosLord's Twin Hydro Cannon attack. Then Raikou, Suicune, and Entei all stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to ChaosLord. Raikou then used Thunder, Suicune used Hydro Pump, and Entei used Fire Blast. "Hahaha!" laughed ChaosLord, as he used his psychic powers to control those attacks while they were still in the air, and redirect the Fire Blast at Raikou, the Thunder at Suicune, and the Hydro Pump at Entei. Raikou avoided the Fire Blast and Entei got hit by the Hydro Pump and fainted, while Suicune also got hit by the Thunder and survived, using Mirror Coat afterwards, hitting ChaosLord and sending him flying straight at the Olivine Gym. ChaosLord got smashed on the gym and ended up inside it. ChaosLord flew out of the gym, and then he saw three huge boulders. He used his psychic powers to raise them high in the air, and then he had the boulders roll towards Raikou and Suicune. Suicune was too exhausted to move quickly, and he got hit by a boulder and fainted, while Raikou jumped high in the air, avoiding the boulders, and then he used Thunder in mid-air. But ChaosLord absorbed the thunder in the drill on his head, and then he pointed at Raikou with his right claw, opened it, and fired the Thunder back at Raikou, hitting it and paralyzing it. Raikou could hardly move anymore, and then a pokemon trainer came and sent out a Golem, which used Earthquake and finished Raikou off. Soon, big police forces arrived at Olivine City, and saw that ChaosLord had stopped Ho-oh and the three legendary pokemon. "ChaosLord?" said Officer Jenny. ChaosLord looked at her. "Thank you for stopping these pokemon. We will take it from here. Can you please also go to the Whirl Islands? Lugia and the three legendary birds are fighting there at the moment. Mewtwo and Mew have gone to fight them, but... I'm sure they could use your help" said Officer Jenny. Then ChaosLord looked at the direction where the Whirl Islands were, and saw some explosions happening in the air. ChaosLord started flying towards those explosions. "Thank you, PokeGod!" said Officer Jenny, as she looked at ChaosLord flying away, heading towards the Whirl Islands.

ChaosLord arrived at his destination, and saw the Whirl Islands at a very bad state. One of them had sank under the water, while two others had suffered enormous damage. Then he looked at the battle between the legendary pokemon. Mewtwo was flying backwards as he was forming a black energy ball, while Lugia fired an Aeroblast at him. The Aeroblast hit Mewtwo's ball of energy and caused a huge explosion, sending Mewtwo flying and into the water. Just then, ChaosLord felt a Thunder striking him, and then he turned and saw Zapdos, who was looking at him angrily, and roared. Behind Zapdos were Moltres and Articuno, who had surrounded Mew and used Blizzard and Fire Blast at him, but Mew teleported away and the attacks of the legendary birds collided, creating a huge explosion. Mew teleported next to ChaosLord and said "PokeGod! It's you!". "Yes. I'm here to join the fun" said ChaosLord. "Fun? Anyway, you need to stop the legendary birds and Lugia. They were fighting each other, and me and Mewtwo tried to stop them. They did stop fighting each other, but now they're after us instead!" said Mew. "Okay, leave it to me. Go and help Mewtwo, he fell in the water" said ChaosLord. "Yes, lord" said Mew, as it dived towards Mewtwo and helped him out of the sea, on one of the Whirl Islands. Meanwhile, ChaosLord looked at Zapdos and roared, creating a tidal wave of energy that sent Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno flying away. But Lugia, who was behind ChaosLord, flew just behind him, and used Aeroblast at a very close range. The Aeroblast hit ChaosLord and pushed him into the water. Zapdos then used Thunder and hit the sea and ChaosLord in it, and after that, Articuno used Ice Beam and froze a big part of the sea solid, trapping ChaosLord there. The three legendary birds then started charging at Mew, while Mewtwo looked at Lugia and started having a mind war with it. Mew flew high in the air, and the three legendary birds followed it, using Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Ice Beam against it at the same time. Mew avoided their attacks, and flew quickly above the place where ChaosLord was. The legendary birds chased Mew above that place too, and as they were flying and firing their attacks at Mew, the ice below them suddenly broke in a huge explosion, and ChaosLord came flying out of it at extreme speed, with his right claw open and pointing at the sky, and then ChaosLord grabbed Articuno with his right claw and kept flying high, and then he stopped and tossed Articuno extremely hard towards the water, and then he also fired a gigantic beam or electricity at Articuno, which hit it and kept going along with the bird into the sea, zapping hundreds of water pokemon and Articuno, who fell in the water with the beam. Articuno emerged at the water's surface fainted, and ended up on one of the Whirl Islands. The two other legendary birds stopped and looked at ChaosLord terrified. ChaosLord looked into the eyes of Zapdos, and then Zapdos felt a deep cold in his body and a terrible fear he had never experienced before, and then he suddenly lost his senses as his whole body got paralyzed, and he fell from the sky on one of the Whirl Islands, fainting as soon as he got smashed the ground. Moltres then used Fire Blast at ChaosLord, who raised his left claw and used his psychic powers to create a gigantic flying whirlpool of water from the sea, which simply absorbed the Fire Blast of Moltres. Then ChaosLord sent the whirlpool at Moltres, who got caught into it and started spinning around inside it extremely fast, while also suffering huge damage because of the water. ChaosLord then stopped the whirlpool, and, as Moltres was in the air exhausted, he finished him off with a Hyper Beam, which pushed Moltres on an island. Moltres got smashed hard on a Cloyster that was there, and fainted. "You did it, ChaosLord!" said Mew happily. Then he and ChaosLord looked at Mewtwo, who was having a psychic war against Lugia. They seemed to have the same power. Lugia then used Aeroblast, but Mewtwo teleported behind Lugia and and avoided it. Then Mewtwo charged a black energy ball and shot it at Lugia's back, sending it flying inside the water. Lugia looked from inside the water and saw ChaosLord, Mewtwo and Mew waiting for it outside. It decided to swim away, but ChaosLord used his psychic power to immobilize it into the water, and then he dived inside as well. "He... can dive in the water?" said Mew. "Well, I guess the PokeGod can do that. He is not just a mere machine" said Mewtwo. Meanwhile, Lugia was desperately trying to break free from ChaosLord's psychic control using its own psychic powers, but it couldn't, as ChaosLord's psychic power was way bigger than Lugia's. ChaosLord swam towards Lugia and fired two torpedoes out of the two cannons of his back, which hit Lugia and fainted it. Then ChaosLord grabbed Lugia with his right claw, and swam inside one of the Whirl Islands. He placed Lugia somewhere to rest, and then he swam back to the sea's surface. "What happened?" said Mew. "I put Lugia to rest. Mewtwo, Mew, take the legendary birds back to where they came from" said ChaosLord. "Yes, PokeGod!" said Mew, as ChaosLord turned his back at him and was about to start flying away. But Mewtwo said "Wait... ChaosLord!" and interrupted ChaosLord. "What is it?" said ChaosLord, as he turned around and faced Mewtwo. "Why should I obey your orders? I am the ultimate pokemon. I have never been defeated. I do not know if you are more powerful than me" said Mewtwo. "Wanna find out?" said ChaosLord, as his red eyes became bigger and darker and he smiled, as he unleashed some psychic energy, which surrounded ChaosLord and Mewtwo. "N-Never mind..." said Mewtwo, as he felt ChaosLord's great psychic power on his body. "Fine then" said ChaosLord, as he stopped his attack and his eyes turned back to normal, and then he started flying away. "ChaosLord..." said Mewtwo, as he watched ChaosLord flying away. "He's so great, isn't he?" said Mew. "He is very powerful..." said Mewtwo. "Anyway, let's take the birds back to their nests" he continued, and then he and Mew took Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno to the places where they used to rest before they ran amok.

This message was edited by Tony Chaos on Apr 30 2007.

Date:   May 01, 07 at 8:36am (PST)
Chapter 12: The True Power of the Beings from Heaven

Mega-Emperor was flying in outer space, on his way from Earth back to Chaos Planet. His body was badly damaged from his fight with Mag earlier. "That guy... with just his bare hands, I can honestly say that I stand no chance against him... But no, he hasn't shown his true power yet... just as I looked back earlier before I left that planet, that bastard was about to pull a sword on me... If he's already so powerful without using any weapons, what would he be like after he unsheathes his sword assuming that it actually serves a purpose to increase his power? Well, atleast he said he was one of the ten strongest of his kind... but are all the Holy Elites really that powerful? If so, then we're in serious trouble..." Mega-Emperor thought as he was flying back to Chaos Planet.

Meanwhile, Ryuumaru and all the Holy Elites except Mag and Holyta were still in the meeting room. "Ureeeeahh eh" said the phoenix ("This is taking quite a while, isn't it?"). "Yeah, seems so..." said Vaiknite. "Let's just be patient..." said the blonde-haired boy. Then suddenly, the double door in the room opened, and then everyone in the room looked and saw Mag, Holyta, Ronald, Roy, Ren, Wolfoz, Raptoraus and five Shinigami coming in from the double door. "Welcome back, Mag and co." said Ryuumaru as he looked at Mag, Ronald, Roy, Ren, Wolfoz and Raptoraus, who all looked back at Ryuumaru. "Eaarrhouu" said Holyta ("What's wrong, guys? Don't all of you have something to say?") as he looked at the six of them. "S... Sorry, Lord Ryuumaru!" said Ren as she suddenly kneeled down before Ryuumaru. A few seconds after Ren kneeled down, Ronald, Roy, Wolfoz and Raptoraus all kneeled down together too. "Sorry, Lord Ryuumaru!" they said together, and Wolfoz and Raptoraus were saying it in their own language. "Iruuuu iiiggg" said Holyta ("And what about you, Mag?") as he looked at Mag, who was standing and did not say anything. "It's alright, Holyta" said Ryuumaru as he looked at Holyta. "Iuuuuu!" said Holyta ("Lord Ryuumaru..."). Then Ryuumaru said "Although they broke the rules, they did not do anything else against my wishes. After all, I was planning to launch an attack against those six machines anyway". Then he looked at Ronald, Roy, Ren, Wolfoz and Raptoraus and said "You five can now leave", and then Ronald, Roy, Ren, Wolfoz and Raptoraus all exited the door and started leaving. Then Ryuumaru looked at Mag and said "Mag, thank you for making an effort to eliminate those machines who attacked Earth earlier. After all, we can't just let them wreak havoc in the living world, take away so many innocent lives and do whatever they want just for the sake of their own entertainment". "That's true" said Mag. Then Ryuumaru said "However, Mag, let me warn you about this: The next time you decide to lead an unauthorized assault against anyone, even if they are our enemies, I will have you locked inside a cell for three whole months. And don't think that you can just break out of the cell either. I know your strength, so I will infuse some of my own spirit energy into your cell so that you cannot break out of it. And if you lead another unauthorized assault against anyone after that... then I'm afraid... I will have you executed on the High Cross... before the eyes of everyone in Heaven... Do you understand me?". "Y-Y-Yes sir!" said Mag as he was sweating after hearing what Ryuumaru just said. "Now, please return to your seat, Mag" said Ryuumaru. "Y-Yes sir!" said Mag, and then he quickly returned to the seat which he was sitting on during the meeting of the Ten Holy Elites before. "My, my... he acts all tough usually... but in front of Lord Ryuumaru, I guess he just can't..." said Yaiba. "You can return to your regular position too, Holyta" said Ryuumaru as he looked at Holyta. "Irurugu!" said Holyta ("Yes sir"), and then he returned to the place where he usually stands during a meeting of the Ten Holy Elites. Then Ryuumaru looked at the nine Holy Elites besides Mag and said "I would like you nine to keep a close watch over Mag's behaviour for the next two weeks". "Understood" said the nine of them together, and Dragonaurus, Holyta and the phoenix said it in their own language. Then Ryuumaru said "So it does seem that I would need to have a chat with that ChaosLord about this situation eventually. But that would have to wait. For now, it seems that many people were killed by the machines' attack when they invaded Earth earlier. I would like one of you to send a group of atleast thirty Shinigami, angels or Holy Creatures in any combination to Slateport in Hoenn, in the living world, in order to help the many deceased souls there to their afterlife". Then the blonde-haired boy said "I'll do it". "Alright, please do so, Seigi" said Ryuumaru as he looked at the boy, known as Seigi, who got up from his seat and left the room. "In the mean time, let's just observe the machines and see what they are up to..." Ryuumaru continued.

Meanwhile, on Chaos Planet, some human-shaped machines resembling those who Kuroi and Bulblo attacked when they first entered Chaos Planet were repairing the body of Andromon, who was badly damaged by Kuroi when he came to Chaos Planet the last time, while ChaosLord and the three Chaos Generals have already finished destroying stars for the day. "Whew! That was fun!" said ChaosMetalSeadramon. "But unfortunately, it's over..." said ChaosPiedmon. "Don't worry, we'll have just as much fun, if not more fifteen months later!" said ChaosLord. "Why don't we just keep doing this everyday?" asked ChaosBlackWarGreymon. Then ChaosLord said "We'll get bored of it eventually if we do it every day of the year, my friend". Then all the machines on Chaos Planet looked up at the sky and saw someone coming down from there. It was Mega-Emperor, who has finally returned from Earth. "Mega-Emperor? What's wrong? You look seriously beat up..." said a machine who looks like a Snorlax, except he was metal, as he looked at Mega-Emperor, who had cracks all over his body. Then Mega-Emperor flew to the top of Chaos Tower and said "Ch-ChaosLord! They attacked! The beings from Heaven attacked us!" as he looked at ChaosLord. "Just as I thought... that blue planet you guys went to is the home of those foul beings who came to our planet before!" said ChaosPiedmon. "No, that's not exactly correct, ChaosPiedmon" said Mega-Emperor as he looked at ChaosPiedmon. Then ChaosLord looked at Mega-Emperor and said "So... that blue planet you just went to was inhabited by some beings who look like the ones from Heaven, but they're not? And those beings from Heaven also attacked you guys when you went to that blue planet?". "Yes!" said Mega-Emperor. "Hm? How did ChaosLord know that?" asked Robpuppi. Then a machine who looks like a dog with blue eyes said "It's because Mega-Emperor knew it since he went to that blue planet before, and ChaosLord has the ability to read minds. ChaosLord simply read Mega-Emperor's mind with his amazing Psychic powers". "Wow..." said Robopuppi. "So that blue planet Mega-Emperor and the others went to before... it's not Heaven? Where would Heaven be then?" said a machine who looks exactly like a human, and he was a man with short, brown hair, wearing dark glasses, black gloves, a black leather jacket, grey trousers and dark brown shoes. Then Mega-Emperor said "Well, shortly after me and the others arrived at that blue planet, we were attacked by some beings from Heaven. There were six of them, and there were also six of us machines, so each one of us had a one on one fight with one being from Heaven. Anyway, Skarmwary was one of the machines who came along with me. I overheard a conversation between Skarmwary and his opponent. Skarmwary's opponent said that Heaven is located in a completely different dimension, and the reason why they attacked us was because we were wreaking havoc on the blue planet we went to, known as Earth". "So those guys are like Earth's guardians, eh? If that's the case, then why did they attack us even before you guys went to Earth?" asked ChaosMetalSeadramon. Then ChaosBlackWarGreymon said "Probably because when we were destroying the stars before, Earth was affected by our attacks". "Yeah, that's probably the reason" said ChaosPiedmon. "Well, speaking of Skarmwary, what happened to him and the other four who came along with you, Mega-Emperor?" asked an orange dragon-like machine with purple wings, metal claws, he had some metal covering his face, he had yellow at the bottom of his tail and he also had no legs. Then Mega-Emperor said "...they're... all defeated... by their opponents...". All the machines were surprised when they heard that. "And did you beat your opponent?" asked a machine who looks like a grey dragon with blue at the bottom of his tail, he had metal claws, metal covering his face and he also has metal wings. "No... I completely lost that one... and I just barely escaped with my life so that I could give my report to ChaosLord..." Mega-Emperor answered. Then a machine who looks like a robot dinosaur said "Ha! You guys all lost so easily? How pathetic! When those guys first attacked us, like ten of them came, and we owned them easily! Now, are you telling me you and the others can't even deal with six?". Then a machine who looks like a rifle with a pair of legs said "It can't be... Mega-Emperor... a Chosen Champion... lost?". Then Mega-Emperor looked at the robot dinosaur and said "Robosaurus, please understand. The ones who attacked us on Earth were way stronger than the ones who came to our planet the first time. Hell, when they came the second time, there were only four of them, and yet if I recall correctly, we still had more trouble with them. They aren't all the same". "So even Crushtoise and Virus MetalGreymon lost? I guess these guys are pretty strong..." said a machine who looks like a robot Mewtwo. Then Mega-Emperor said "Certainly... if compared to the ten who attacked Chaos Planet the first time. But really... they're actually... weaklings...". All the machines were surprised. "So you mean you guys lost to some weaklings? Mate, have your strength gone weak, Mega-Emperor?" said Robosaurus. Then Mega-Emperor said "Well actually, just let me explain. According to the guy who I fought on Earth, he said he's a part of something called the Ten Holy Elites". "Huh?" said Robosaurus. Mega-Emperor said "He said the Ten Holy Elites are supposed to be the ten strongest beings in Heaven other than a guy called Ryuumaru, is supposedly known as God". "Oh, is that so?" asked ChaosLord. Mega-Emperor said "According to the guy who told me this stuff, that is. I think his name was Mag or something. Anyway, so my opponent was among the eleven strongest of Heaven. However, I'm almost certain that the opponents of Skarmwary, Virus MetalGreymon, Crushtoise, Robociraptor and Gunchamp were not among the Ten Holy Elites". "And how did you know?" asked a machine who looks like a metal monkey. "MetalEtemon, let's just listen to everything Mega-Emperor has to say first" said the machine who looks exactly like a human. "Alright..." said the metal monkey, known as MetalEtemon. Then Mega-Emperor said "There's two reasons as to why I know. Firstly, even though Skarmwary, Virus MetalGreymon, Crushtoise, Robociraptor and Gunchamp were all defeated by their opponents in the end, I've noticed that they were all atleast able to hold their own against their opponents throughout most of the fight, and the fights were all pretty much even throughout most of the time. However, despite the fact that my power is on a different level, above the other five who I brought with me, I stood absolutely no chance against my opponent. He's just that much stronger than the other five who went to Earth with him. Now, for the second reason. Well, as most of you probably noticed when those guys attacked our planet before... they have some sort of special energy radiating from their bodies. I'm sure you all noticed it. Well, I'm guessing that the strength of the energy which radiates from the bodies of those guys are proportionate to their strength in combat. So anyway, before I started my fight with my opponent, I was pretty high up the air, and so I got a chance to take a quick glance at each of the opponents of the other five machines who came along with me to Earth. That's how I overheard the conversation between Skarmwary and his opponent. So anyway, even though the distance between me and my opponent was much less than the distance between me and the other beings of Heaven who were there, I could easily tell that the energy they gave off were absolutely nothing compared to that of my opponent's. The energy which were radiating from my opponent's body... they were literally stinging in my face... I really should've retreated when I first felt his energy, but I admit, I was having way too much fun at that time after causing much destruction on Earth. So much fun that I was out of my mind, and I decided to take on that Holy Elite anyway, thinking I could win somehow...". "The energy which radiated from your opponent's body was stinging in your face? It seems he really is quite powerful if I were to compare him to the ones we fought earlier..." said the orange dragon-like machine with purple wings. Mega-Emperor said "In fact, I should mention that the Holy Elite I fought carries a sword with him, yet I don't think he's even used it against me yet. So far, he's only fought with his bare hands, and not even I, a Chosen Champion could stand a chance against him. Now, assuming that his sword actually serves a purpose... if he unsheathes it... something which he was about to do just before I left Earth... I would imagine... that he may even be strong enough... to take on one of the three Chaos Generals...". ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon were all surprised. Then ChaosLord said "Mega-Emperor, how were the beings living on Earth like?". Mega-Emperor said "Well, they're actually quite intelligent. They've built bridges, buildings, roads and have quite good technology". "I see. This may be interesting..." said ChaosLord, and then he let out a loud, distinctive roar. After that, thousands of dinosaur-like machines appeared out of the mountains in the distance, and then they all started walking forward until they reached the bottom of Chaos Tower. The dinosaur-like machines resembled Tyrannosaurus rexes, Triceratops, Ankylousaurus, Titanosaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Stegosaurus and Brachiosaurus. Then ChaosLord said "Listen guys, I'm going to take my trusted dinosaur army with me to explore Earth! One, because according to Mega-Emperor, that place seems pretty interesting. And two, by going there, I might summon some more beings of Heaven, and this time, I'm going to crush them myself and teach 'em a lesson for messin' with us superior machines! Two of you can come along with me too!". "I'll come" said a machine who looks like a robot Alakazam. "I'll come too" said another machine, who looks like a Scizor, except he was black instead of red. "Alright, RoboAlakazam, Skizor. Let's go!" said ChaosLord, and then he, RoboAlakazam, Skizor and the army of dinosaur-like machines all started flying towards Earth.

To be continued

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.