Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Make your own Pokemon Stories - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2969/t738114-make-your-own-pokemon-stories/2.htm

Author:   The Supreme Extreme
Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 3:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: Make your own Pokemon Stories
-------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, a young trainer named Ash Catch'em from Pallet town ran out of Ramen Noodles. Therefore he had to go to the Ramen Noodle King, Lance from the Elite Four! But to get to him, he had to first become a Pokemon Champion!

Author:   Dragon Swordsman
Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 4:12am (PST)
Here's a story I created, which is made up of many pictures (I'll just post links to the pictures as they are too big, and may slow down the page):

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Note: The pictures of ChaosLord were all created by ChaosLord himself.

This message was edited by Dragon Swordsman on Apr 18 2007.

Author:   Chaos_Lord
Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 12:48pm (PST)
Subject:   Chaos cannot be denied.
"Jungle Massacre"

Once upon a time, in the pokemon world, seven friends from the Pokeia region were going on a vacation trip at the Chaos region. They were Trevor, Kenpachi, Sabaku, Lance, May, Karen and Aya. Trevor was a short, thin, 17 year old boy, wearing light blue pants and an orange t-shirt. Kenpachi was 19 year old japanese guy with long black hair, dressed in white. He knew martial arts, and always carried a katana with him, which he had mastered. He was kind of paranoid, so he always had his weapon with him for protection. Sabaku was a short 16 year old boy with red hair, dressed in purple clothes. He was highly anti-social, but was accepted by his six friends. Like Kenpachi, Sabaku was also paranoid, and was always carrying six knives with him. Lance was a 18 year old dude with brown hair, who was working out a little. He always dreamed about being a hero, and although he's usually serious, sometimes he does dumb things in real life that only happen in his dreams, like jumping off high buildings. He has broken his left leg once that way. May was a 16 year old oversocial girl that looks like May in the pokemon anime. Karen was a tall 19 year old girl that dressed in black, and had red hair. Aya was a 15 year old cute, blonde girl with beautiful green eyes, dressed in light colors such as pink and yellow, obsessed with her beauty, who blushed unusually often. She was a little shy.
The seven friends were on a ship called S.S.Chaos, which was sailing to Port City, in the Chaos region. The seven friends were talking. "I heard that the Chaos region is the most beautiful region in the entire pokemon world!" said May. "Yeah, it is said that it has the largest cities in the whole world!" said Lance. "I can't wait to see the Castle of Might in Northern Island!" he continued. "Well, that will have to wait, as we agreed to go for a safari at the Chaos Jungle first" said Kenpachi. "I heard that there are some very rare pokemon in the Chaos Jungle!" said May. "Yeah, this is gonna be awesome. I'm really looking forward to it" said Trevor. "Hey guys, I'm thirsty. Let's go get some drinks" said Karen. "Yeah, let's go" said Lance. So they all started walking towards a place where they sold food and drinks. However, a guy dressed in blue jeans, a black jacket, and black shoes came out of a corner suddenly, and Trevor bumped on him. "Watch where you're going, dumbass!" said Trevor. The man, who had short, black, curly hair, moustache and a beard, looked in Trevor's eyes with his brown eyes, and Trevor felt scared for a second. Then the man glanced at Trevor's friends, and then he continued walking. "This guy was scary!" said May. "Did you see his eyes? This guy looked insane!" said Lance. "Yeah, probably got out of the madhouse or something" said Karen. "His eyes looked so cold and mean..." said Aya. "He was just a random fool..." said Sabaku. "Whatever guys let's go!" said Kenpachi, and then the seven friends went to get some food and drinks.
About an hour later, S.S.Chaos arrived at Port City. The seven friends disembarked from the boat, and went to the train station. They boarded the train, and went to the train station in Riverside City. Then, they went to a bus station in the airport of Airport City, and took a bus to Jungle Fortress. "So, you guys are going on a safari at Chaos Jungle, eh?" said the driver of the bus as he was driving to Jungle Fortress. "Yeah" said Lance. "You guys are gonna love it. Is is going to be an experience you will never forget!" said the driver. "We're looking forward to it!" said May. In a few minutes, the bus arrived at Jungle Fortress. The seven friends got off the bus, and went to the Chaos Jungle Safari Zone entrance. There was an old, fat, bald man with a white long beard and moustache there. He was the warden. Trevor said "We're here to go to the safari zone" as he paid some money to enter with his friends. The warden took the money. "Okay kids, give me your pokemon" he said. "Give you my pokemon? No way!" said Kenpachi. The warden said "Come on, you won't need your pokemon in there. You're going to be catching pokemon with these special balls" he said as he handed 140 safari balls to the seven friends, twenty for each. "Yeah, come on Kenpachi, don't be an idiot. Pokemon aren't allowed to be used in battles in safari zones, you know that" said Lance. "Okay, but I don't like this" said Kenpachi as he handed his poke balls to the warden. The rest six people handed their poke balls to the warden too. Then the warden said "Okay kids, you're ready. Get in those two jeeps and have fun catching pokemon!". "Jeeps? I don't remember jeeps in the Kanto safari zone" said May. Then a black guard, dressed in a light brown guard uniform, who was the driver of one of the jeeps, said "Yeah, but this is different. The Chaos Jungle is much bigger than the safari zone, and you might get lost in there! Some people have almost died looking for a way out, and so it was decided that visitors should only go in there with jeeps driven by people who know the area". "That's so cool! I wouldn't like to ruin my shoes in the mud. Using a jeep is so great!" said Aya. Then another jeep driver came, he was short and fat. "Okay kids, four of you get in my jeep and three of you get in Abdul's one. I'll lead the way, since Abdul is still new to this job and doesn't yet know the area too well. My name is Fred, by the way". Then Lance, Karen, and Sabaku got in Abdul's jeep, while Trevor, Aya, May, and Kenpachi got in Fred's jeep.
The two jeeps entered the Chaos Jungle. Fred's jeep went first slowly, with Abdul's jeep following it. "This jungle is dark and scary..." said May. Suddenly, a venomoth jumped out of some trees. Kenpachi threw a safari ball at it, but he missed the pokemon, and the venomoth flew away. "Damn! This venomoth looked strong! Too bad I missed it" he said. "Yeah, the pokemon in this place are very strong..." said Fred. Suddenly, a butterfree flew out of a big bush. "I love this pokemon!" said Aya as she threw a safari ball at butterfree. The safari ball hit butterfree, but the butterfree broke free, and she flew away. After a few minutes, the seven friends saw a rhyhorn. That's gonna be a great rhydon one day!" said Trevor as he threw a safari ball at the rhyhorn, but at the same time Lance had also thrown a safari ball. The safari balls hit rhyhorn, and rhyhorn got into one, but he broke free. "Damn!" said Trevor. Fred said "Kids, try throwing bait or rocks at the pokemon first, it might make them easier to catch sometimes" as he drove deeper into the jungle.
Fifteen minutes had passed, and the seven friends still hadn't caught anything. They were deep into the jungle now. "I can't believe this, man. This must be the most unlucky day of my life!" said Trevor. "Come on, I'm sure we'll find more of these" said Karen. "That ariados would look so cool in my team..." thought Sabaku in Abdul's jeep. Suddenly, a loud noise was heard, and Abdul's jeep stopped. Fred saw that and stopped too. He got out of the jeep and went to see what had happened. "Looks like we have a flat tire" said Abdul, as he saw that his jeep's front left tire had been destroyed. "Damn!" said Fred. "Look, you guys go on, I'll fix that in a few minutes and catch up to you later" said Abdul. "Okay" said Fred, and then he got in his jeep and kept driving. Lance, Karen and Sabaku, who were in Abdul's car, got out to explore the environment. "Don't get too far!" said Abdul, as he started fixing the car. Sabaku climbed on a tree, and jumped from tree from tree like a ninja, exploring the place. At the same time, Lance started exploring the place. After five minutes of searching for pokemon, he ended up away from the car. Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and saw Karen. "Karen? What are you doing here?" asked Lance. "Noone can see us here" said Karen. "Huh?" said Lance. "You know, we're all alone, and I was thinking..." said Karen, but as she was speaking, a mysterious man dressed in dark gray pants, light gray t-shirt, black shoes and a sliver watch suddenly jumped out of a big bush, holding two uzis, one in each of his hands, and started shooting Karen! Lance shit his pants and ran away immediately, as the man emptied his guns' ammunition on Karen's body, filling it with bullets and spilling her blood all over the place! Lance shouted "It's the guy from the ship! IT'S THE GUY FROM THE SHIP!" as he ran as fast as he could back to the jeep. "Abdul, start the jeep quickly, we need to get out of here now!" said Lance, but then he looked and saw Abdul's decapitated corpse! There was also Abdul's blood all over the jeep's wheel which Abdul had been fixing, and he had finished his work. Lance then quickly grabbed the blood-stained car keys from Abdul's pocket, got in the jeep, and started driving away fast. But, to his surprise, he noticed that the man was still chasing him on an off-road motorbike! "Shit! Shit! Shit!" said Lance as he turned the jeep and tried to lose the man in the jungle. But the man was persistent and didn't lose Lance. Lance saw a huge cliff in front of him, and there was a broken bridge. "I've seen it on television, I can do it too!" said Lance as he sped up the jeep and jumped off the bridge, trying to make the jump. But he didn't make it, and Lance fell off the cliff in his jeep, which exploded as soon as it touched the ground. The man who was chasing Lance stopped and saw Lance falling off the cliff and dying in the explosion, and then he returned to find Sabaku. Sabaku, at that time, had just returned to the place where Abdul's corpse was. He saw that, and immediately climbed high on a tree and waited there to ambush the man who had killed Abdul. After about three minutes, suddenly, a small red light dot went in Sabaku's left eye, blinding him. Sabaku looked at the place where the light was coming from, and he managed to see the mysterious man on a tree before a sniper bullet went straight into his eye and through his head, killing him and splattering his brain on a tree.
Meanwhile, Fred had stopped his car after he had driven away from Abdul's car, and waited for him. He had been waiting for fifteen minutes, but still Abdul's jeep was nowhere to be seen. "Where is this guy? I hope he didn't get lost" said Fred, as he waited patiently in his car. At the same time, Trevor, May, Aya and Kenpachi were exploring the jungle together. They searched for about six minutes, but didn't find any pokemon they wanted to catch yet. "I think we should get back to the jeep, the other guys must have reached us by now" said May. "Okay let's go" said Kenpachi". Then the four friends started walking towards the jeep, but they saw that the second jeep still wasn't there. "Damn, where are they?" said Kenpachi. "I'll go ask Fred" said May as she went to talk to Fred. But as she stepped next to the driver's seat, May screamed very loudly in terror. "What? What's going on, May?" said Trevor. May could not speak, but simply pointed at the driver's seat where Fred was sitting, with her arm shaking in fear. Kenpachi, Trevor, and Aya went to see Fred, and what they saw was terrible. Fred's shirt was filled with blood because someone had slit his throat! "Oh no. OH NO!" shouted Trevor. Aya took a few steps back and then she fainted. Kenpachi remained silent and noticed a note written in Fred's blood. He picked it up and read it. "Shouldn't have f#cked with me" it said. "We're gonna die! We're all gonna die!" said Trevor as he trembled in fear. "Who would want to kill us?" said May. "I don't know. But we'd better catch some pokemon for our protection, before that lunatic finds us" said Kenpachi. Just then, a rhyhorn appeared out of some grass. Kenpachi immediately pulled out a safari ball to catch it, but May said "No! So far, we haven't been able to catch any pokemon like that. I think we should throw it some bait, or a rock first". "You're right" said Kenpachi, as he threw some bait at the rhyhorn. The rhyhorn started eating, and Kenpachi threw a safari ball at it, but failed to catch it. Then Trevor said "Here, let me help" as he grabbed a rock and threw it at rhyhorn. The rhyhorn got angry and started chasing Trevor! Trevor got out of its way, and rhyhorn kept going, hitting the jeep and destroying it entirely in a big explosion! However, the rhyhorn didn't faint, and it turned around and started chasing the four friends! Kenpachi picked up the fainted Aya and said "Let's get outta here!" as he started running away, followed by Trevor and May. The rhyhorn was charging at them, hunting them down. After about a minute of running, Trevor said "I... I can't last much longer...". Then Kenpachi said "Let's split!" and then he ran towards a different direction than May and Trevor. The rhyhorn chased Kenpachi and left Trevor and May alone. "Whew... that was close..." said Trevor, as he took deep breaths. "T-Trevor..." said May as she hid behind Trevor. "What?" said Trevor as he looked and saw the mysterious man holding a strangulation cord. "RUN LIKE HELL!" shouted Trevor as he started to run, and May started to run too. The man hunted them down, and in a few seconds he reached and caught May. "NOOOOO!" screamed May as the man grabbed her by the hair, while Trevor kept running as fast as he could to try and save his ass. Trevor kept running for a few minutes, until he got tired and started walking. Fortunately for him, he met with Kenpachi and Aya, who had woken up. They had lost rhyhorn. "Trevor! Where's May?" said Kenpachi. "The... the... the guy from the ship... he got her..." said Trevor. "The guy from the ship? The one you bumped on?" said Kenpachi. "Y-yes... he's crazy..." said Trevor. "I told you his eyes looked mean! What now?" said Aya. "Let's go to the place where this madman captured May" said Kenpachi. Then the three people went to the place where Trevor last saw May. What they saw was disgusting. They saw May skinned and disembowelled, hanged by a tree, with some big flies flying around her. Aya got on her knees, threw up, and started crying. "This guy's sick..." said Kenpachi. "I want my mom!" said Trevor as he started crying. Suddenly, the mysterious man appeared from behind a tree. Kenpachi said "You guys run. Get out of this jungle! I'll deal with this f#cker". Then Trevor and Aya started running away. Kenpachi saw that the man looked like he was unarmed. He pulled out his katana and started slashing the air and doing some tricks and quick moves, trying to intimidate the killer. The man did not looked impressed at all, and he simply grabbed a shotgun from his back, and shot Kenpachi at the chest, killing him. Then he walked towards him, and shot him once more at his head, blasting it to pieces. Meanwhile, Trevor and Aya were running as fast as they could. After about five minutes, Trevor fell to the ground. "I...can't keep up..." said Trevor. Aya said "We have to keep running, otherwise we're dead!". Then, she saw the back of a guy that was wearing a guard uniform, who was sitting next to a tree. "A guard! We're saved!" said Aya as she ran at the guard. "We need help! There's a madman who's after us!" said Aya. The guard, who had his back turned at Aya, turned around and said "How does he look like?". Aya then saw the mean-looking eyes of the guard. He was the guy from the ship! Aya tried to run away, but the man grabbed her by the hair with his left hand and injected a poison injection on her neck with his right hand, killing her. He threw her on the ground and started walking slowly towards Trevor. "No... no!" said Trevor as he was moving on all fours, away from the murderer. He was exhausted and sweat was all over his body. He could hardly move. The man got close to him and kicked him, flipping him so that his belly would face the sky. Then he pulled out a revolver and shot him at the stomach. Trevor coughed out blood, and only managed to say "...why" after a lot of effort. The man looked at Trevor in the eyes, and said "Shouldn't have f#cked with me" before crushing his head under his boot, killing him.
After the incident, the safari zone got closed, and the murderer was never captured.

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 12:55pm (PST)
A picture story (Note: The gunman was created by ChaosLord):

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 1:06pm (PST)
There appears to be something wrong in the logic by which you write, my friend. Why do you mention the creator of the gunman in this post, but do not do the same about the creator of ChaosLord in your other story?

Anyway, below is a story I have created. Everything is my creation, except for the pictures of Dragonaurus, which were originally created by Dragon Swordsman and modified by me.

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 1:12pm (PST)
I'll edit that post then.

Here's another picture story:

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 1:33pm (PST)
In the universe there were almost infinite planets, but only three of them were inhabited. One of these three planets was earth, which was inhabited by the humans, the pokemon, the digimon and the yu-gi-oh monsters. This planet was enlightened by the sun's light. The other planet was a planet called dragon planet, which was about as big as earth, and was inhabited by dragons and a human called Acclaim, who was the king of this planet and the master of all these dragons. The dragon planet was like earth, but it had only some rivers, not seas, and also it did not have houses and other buildings, just some caves where the dragons lived in. Also, there was a dragon statue with eyes made of ruby, where Acclaim lived in. The dragon planet also had many plants, which were used as food by the dragons and Acclaim, as there was nothing else to eat on that planet. These plants were able to exist on this planet thanks to the light from a star that was enlightening the dragon planet all the time. The third planet was a planet about at the size of earth, which was called ChaosPlanet. This planet was inhabited by heartless machines, which had dark souls and possessed the great powers of Chaos, which were second only to the Infinite power of Chaos, which was possessed by ChaosLord, a machine that looked like machinedramon but he had a few differences in the shape and the color (you can see how he looks like in the game "digimon world 2" for PSX). ChaosLord was made from a metal that could not be damaged by anything. A metal imperishable, like his soul. Also, the fact that ChaosLord had the Infinite power of Chaos means he could destroy anything with the most powerful move that exists, the Great ChaosCannon. The only thing ChaosLord could not destroy with this move was himself. These abilities that ChaosLord had made him the King of the ChaosPlanet and the Master of all the machines on the planet. ChaosPlanet was like a huge desert, but it had some seas and some mountains, where the machines lived. There was also an area called "The Kernel Zone". In the center of this area there was a huge black tower with 100 floors, called ChaosTower. On the last floor there was a giant window, and from there you could see all the ChaosPlanet. ChaosLord was staying on the last floor, and he was watching the machines from there. He was sitting on the King's throne. For some reason, there was a red light coming from the last floor of ChaosPlanet. The ChaosPlanet was always dark, but there was a little light coming from a yellow planet that looked like the moon. However, the light coming from the planet was not so bright, so everything looked dark, like when it is night on earth.
One day, ChaosLord was having fun destroying stars, which was his hobby. This was what he did when he was bored. He was on the last floor of ChaosTower, and looked through a telescope to search for stars to destroy with his attacks. Then he saw a very big one. It was the biggest star he had ever seen. ChaosLord immediately wanted to destroy it. So he waved his claw and a huge red "X" sign appeared on the sky. It was almost as big as the moon. Also, a huge black "X" shadow appeared on the star ChaosLord wanted to destroy. This shadow was as big as the "X" sign. Then ChaosLord shouted "X-Destruct Ray!" and pointed at the star. Then the "X" sign started traveling at very high speed towards the star. In just a few seconds the "X" sign hit the star and it was destroyed in a giant, astonishing explosion that could be seen from very far. So the machines on ChaosPlanet saw that and clapped their hands and hailed ChaosLord. Then ChaosLord looked through his telescope to see the area after the dust from the star had faded away. Then he smiled as he saw a planet with living organisms. It was dragon planet! The dragons looked very scared and some were trembling from the fear. This was because the star which ChaosLord had destroyed was the star that was enlightening their planet. But now it had been destroyed and their planet was dark, so they were scared, and also they were scared because the explosion of the star caused an earthquake to their whole planet. Now the earthquake had stopped, but something else was shaking. It was the dragon statue where Acclaim, the dragon master, was staying! The dragon statue's eyes glowed and flames came out of their mouth. Then the mouth opened and Acclaim came out of it. The dragons immediately got on their knees and prayed him. Acclaim said "What happened?". Then dragonaurus said "S-Something terrible... our star exploded and now there is no much light... ". Acclaim said "Hmmm... what could have caused that? Let's explore the universe and find out!". Then he took half of the dragons on his planet with him and flew away with them, exploring the universe. ChaosLord was looking the planet from his telescope, but he didn't see Acclaim and his dragons leaving as they were on the other half of the planet, which could not be seen. But he saw the rest dragons on the planet. Then he laughed and said "Cool! Living, moving targets for me and my machines!". Then he got out of ChaosTower and said "Hey guys, come on, we're going on a rampage!". Mega-Emperor raid "Where?". ChaosLord replied "I found a planet with living beings on it. It's slaughter time!". All the machines smiled and flew with ChaosLord to dragon planet. While they were flying they heard a voice "You are about to enter dragon planet and commit suicide". Then ChaosLord said "Hey guys y' heard that? We're committing suicide!" and then he and all his machines laughed and kept going. Then they reached the planet in a few seconds. There was a big platform with pink lights. ChaosLord stood there and looked at his machines and said "OK guys, this is the planet! Show time!". But then Mega-Emperor said "Boss! Something's behind you!". ChaosLord said "Where?" as he used a spinning back chop and hit something. Then ChaosLord saw that what he had hit was a big white glove. "Who are you?" said ChaosLord. Then the glove said "I am master hand, a guardian of this planet". Then he punched ChaosLord but nothing happened, the punch didn't even move ChaosLord back a little. Then ChaosLord said "Dumb jerk, so you want to die" and tried to slash the glove but the glove jumped and avoided being slashed. Then another white glove appeared. It said "Am master hand! You are intruders!" and tried to punch ChaosLord but ChaosLord simply punched crazy hand and he fell down. Then suddenly a giant dragon appeared. It said "I am giga bowser! The third guardian of this planet! Prepare to die!" as he tried to use a move called dark knuckle against ChaosLord. Some purple flame came out of his fist and he punched ChaosLord. But nothing happened, this didn't even push ChaosLord back a little. Then ChaosLord said "Hahaha! You think you can harm me?" as he punched giga bowser hard. Then ChaosLord grabbed giga bowser and hit him hard some times and then he tossed him to space. Then he looked at the other two hands. Master hand was doing "the walking" with his fingers while crazy hand was crawling like a spider. Then ChaosLord laughed and stomped crazy hand, burying him to the ground, while he crunched master hand, almost killing him. Then crazy hand went to master hand and they caught each other and tried to use a hypnotizing move against ChaosLord. Then ChaosLord said "Hahaha! You really think you can put a machine to sleep! This is ridiculous!". Then master hand and crazy hand tried to punch ChaosLord but ChaosLord simply stabbed crazy hand with his claw and drilled master hand with his other hand, which he was using as a drill. So both hands died. Then the machines noticed something coming towards ChaosLord from the sky. It was giga bowser! He was diving towards ChaosLord! But ChaosLord simply used his psychic powers to stop giga bowser in the air, and then he tossed him hard on the ground. Then giga bowser spit some flames from his mouth at ChaosLord, but nothing happened. Then ChaosLord said "Alright, I'm bored with you weakling, time to kill you!". Then giga bowser hid in his shell. ChaosLord said "Oh, a shell! I love eating the inside!". Then he used karate chop on giga bowser's shell and cracked it open. Then he crunched giga bowser to pieces with his jaws. Then he looked at his machines and said "OK boys, party time! Let's go hunting!". Then all the machines and ChaosLord went to dragon planet. Then they landed there and the dragons saw them. "Who are you?" said magmegalosaurus. "I am ChaosLord, the ultimate being! I have come to take over this small, useless planet inhabited by you weaklings. Worship me or die!" said ChaosLord as he slew five dragons with his claw and crunched a goorialdra's head alive. Magmegalosaurus then attacked ChaosLord with a move called darkside quake, but nothing happened. Then he used lava blast but again ChaosLord was unharmed. Then ChaosLord said "So you choose death. Fine!" and used a move called triple horn stab at magmegalosaurus, killing him by stabbing the three horns of his head in the dragon's body. Then dragonaurus said "Attack!" and the dragons started attacking the machines, but nothing was happening. ChaosLord said "OK boys, lets have fun!". The machines said "Yeeeah! and smiled and then they started slaying the dragons. Mega-Emperor killed a ghostdragon with a laser beam and at the same time he shot some missiles out of his right hand and killed an aligon. Then a kylorados tried to bite his head, but nothing happened. Then some electricity came out of Mega-Emperor's head and kylorados was fried alive. At the same time a Robosaurus was slaying a swordragon. Also, a RunningRifle was killing many dragons with its bullets. The dragons were desperately trying to kill RunningRifle with hyper beams, but nothing was happening. Also, some Gunchamps had climbed on a mountain and they were popping dragon heads with their sniper rifles, while some other Gunchamps were just killing the dragons from closely by burning them alive with a flamethrower or killing them with shotguns, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, and lasers. Also a Cyborglax was killing about 100 dragons per hit with a move called explosion. Meanwhile a RoboAlakazam and a MetalMewtwo were crushing dragon brains with their psychic powers and they were laughing as the dragons were desperately trying to damage them with their attacks. But nothing was happening as these machines were indestructible. A Megadramon shot a laser beam from his hand, and it went straight in the eye of a chinadragon and killed it instantly, while a Gigadramon shot a missile at a robodragon and robodragon fell down broken. ChaosLord laughed as he saw that. Then a Machinedramon used Giga Cannon and killed an archeoptegon and a komodrasaur at the same time. While this was happening a Metalgreymon was stabbing a deinonoychusaur and killed him while he crunched a lochnesaurus's head alive. Then a snakezaur tried to bite Metalgreymon but the machine simply squashed snakezaur by stomping him. "Good work Metalgreymon!" said ChaosLord as he used a move called quadruple drill against a dragongold and killed him by drilling him with his hand and the three horns on his head, which he was using as drills. Then he heard a voice and looked at the sky. A Skarmwary was fighting against a red eyes dark dragon and a blue eyes ice dragon. Blue ice ice dragon used ice blast and tried to freeze Skarmwary, but Skarmwary shot some missiles from its wings and destroyed the ice beams. Then red eyes dark dragon used darkness beam against Skarmwary, but the beam was simply reflected when it touched Skarmwary, and it went towards a chain dragon and killed him. Then a Launcher Spider said "Hey! That was mine! You stole my kill!" as his victim, chain dragon, had been killed. Skarmwary kept flying at extreme speed towards blue eyes ice dragon and red eyes dark dragon. Then they tried to fly away but they couldn't. An Ironite was using some strange form of power to immobilize them! Then the two dragons hyper beamed Skarmwary hoping to kill it. The beams hit Skarmwary and caused a big explosion and the place filled with dust. The dragons said "Yeah! We killed 'im!" as they thought they had killed Skarmwary. But suddenly Skarmwary came out of the dust flying at high speed and chopped the two dragons' heads off as they were smiling. "Well done, Skarmwary!" said ChaosLord as he burnt a devidragon to a crisp with a move called Dragon Fire. Then he drilled a chaosdrasaurus rex's head alive with his hand. "Wow!" said Mega-Emperor as the dragon blood was being scattered around everywhere! "Hahaha!" said ChaosLord as he shot a metalseadragon's head with a missile and the dragon's brain was splattered on a tree. Then ChaosLord saw another metalseadragon and he grabbed its tail and started swinging it around, and then he smashed him on the ground and killed him. Then he hyper beamed a skulldragon to the space, in a black hole, where skulldragon was lost in the darkness. Then ChaosLord noticed a triceragon trying to stab him with his horns, but he couldn't. ChaosLord smiled and said "Nonono, THIS is how you do it!" and used triple horn stab on triceragon and killed him instantly. Then a kuwagasaur tried to crush ChaosLord with its bite attack, but nothing happened. Then ChaosLord grabbed kuwagasaur from the neck, lift him in the air, and then he closed his hand and chopped the dragon's head off alive and his corpse and head fell down on the ground. "Haha this is so fun!" said Puppetmon as he killed an aeroseahorse with his hammer attack. Metalseadramon was at the same time killing an oobereseadivagon with a move called river of power. Then a three headed monster bit his tail, but then he used energy blast and energy beams came out of his body. These energy beams popped three headed monster's three heads and killed some more dragons. A cyborgon was about to attack ChaosLord when robosaurus slashed it into oblivion. A killix had wrapped four dragons and squeezed them until they exploded in blood. In three minutes, the machines had killed almost all the dragons and there were only a few hundreds left.
Meanwhile, Acclaim was exploring the space with his dragons. Then he saw a planet inhabited by some small beings, the humans. Immediately he wanted to take it over. So he went there and said "Hello humans, I am Acclaim, the god of the universe. I have created you. Worship me now!". The people ignored him and someone called the police. Then a police officer went next to him and put handcuffs on his hands and said "OK buddy, let's go to the madhouse to see your friends". Then Acclaim said "You sinner!" and broke the handcuffs and then killed the police officer with a hyper beam. Then the people started running around scared and the women were screaming. Acclaim said "Get on your knees and pray me you simple mortals!". Then the people hid in their houses, in cars, and wherever they could. Acclaim said "Think ya can hide from me?" and hyper beamed a house and killing a family of six people that was living in there. Then a guy who was holding a gun arrived. "I'll kill you you bastard!" said the man as he shot Acclaim. But Acclaim used his cape to protect himself from the bullets. "Look, my cape will protect me from everything, OK?" said Acclaim. Then the man said "Shut your mouth!" and kept shooting Acclaim with his gun until he ran out of bullets. Then he said "Oh shit!" and then he got on his knees and said "S-sorry, I, I didn't know what I was doing... " and started praying Acclaim. Acclaim said "Too late, you've sinned!". Then the man said "Noo! Aaaaa!" and started running away. But Acclaim threw his sword at the man and it chopped his head off and then returned to Acclaim's hand like a boomerang. Then a little kid behind Acclaim said "Hey dickhead!". But Acclaim simply made the kid vanish in a green flame and reappear on sun without even looking at it. Then 10 policemen came and surrounded Acclaim and tried to catch him. But Acclaim used a move called spinattack and spun around and slew them with his sword. Then he heard a voice "Charizard, fire blast!". Then he turned and saw a fire blast coming at him. But he protected himself with his cape, which was not harmed by the attack. Acclaim said "Who is that?". Then he saw Lance and his charizard. "Charizard, crunch!" said Lance and then charizard tried to crunch Acclaim, but Acclaim hid behind his cape and was not hurt. Then Acclaim tried to slay charizard with his sword but he missed. Then Lance said "OK charizard, attack with full power!". Then Charizard used sunny day and then he used fire blast. Acclaim hid behind his cape but the attack burnt his cape a little. Then Acclaim looked at his cape and said "What? My cape was damaged?". Lance said "Well done charizard, go again!". Then charizard used fire blast again and damaged Accclaim's cape a little. Then he used fire blast again, but this time magmegalosaurus protected his master by getting in the way and taking the hit. Lance saw that and said "Hmm... this must be a fire type. Charizard, do what you do to fire types!". Then charizard used belly drum and then he used rock slide and killed magmegalosaurus instantly! Acclaim said "Whaaat? My dragon was killed so easily?". Lance said "Very good! Now finish him off!". Then charizard used fire blast but then kylorados appeared and used hydro pump and destroyed charizard's fire blast. Then he killed charizard with another hydro pump. "Hahaha! This is what a sinner gets! Good job, kylorados!" said Acclaim. Then he went next to Lance and chopped his head off. But then he heard a voice "Haaaaa!" and the next thing he saw was Chuck's foot on his face. Then he said "You... " but then dragonaurus ate Chuck alive. "Good job dragonaurus!" said Acclaim as he smiled. But then Acclaim heard a voice "Pikachu, thunder!" and then he was hit by a thunder, but he was not damaged very much. Then he turned and saw Ash and his pikachu. Then Ash said "Pikachu, thunder again!" and pikachu used thunder and damaged Acclaim's cape a little more. But Acclaim was not damaged as he had used his cape for protection. Then he said "What a useless lil' rat! Here, have a taste of my sword, you weak mouse!" and threw his sword at pikachu. Pikachu avoided it but the sword kept going and killed Ash instead of pikachu. Then Pikachu cried as Acclaim laughed and then dragonaurus stomped pikachu and killed him. Then Ash's snorlax came out of its pokeball and then it was about to use body slam on Acclaim but dragonaurus hyper beamed the pokemon to space. Then Koga and some other ninjas appeared. Acclaim said "Look dragonaurus, more sinners! Kill them!". Then dragonaurus used earthquake and Koga and the rest ninjas fell on the ground hurt. Then Acclaim said "Magmegalosaurus, finish 'em off!". Then magmegalosaurus used a move called darkside quake, which made the ground crack open and the ninjas fell in the hole and ended up in the center of earth where they were fried. Then the hole on the ground closed again. Acclaim said "Haha this is so much fun!". Then he looked at the humans and said "OK you worthless ants, worship me now!" as his dragonaurus crunched a lady's head alive and rhybowserdon grabbed a fuel truck and threw it at a group of 30 women and killed them all. Then a helicopter appeared. "OK boys, we see the asshole!" said a policeman who was on the helicopter. Then he started shooting Acclaim with a gun, but Acclaim protected himself with his cape without taking any damage. Then he shot a gold beam out of his sword and hit the helicopter, which exploded in flames and fell on the ground and was destroyed in a giant explosion. Then Acclaim said "Hahaha! I've just destroyed this machine with just a beam! Aren't I powerful?". Then a voice was heard "We'll see if you're powerful" as Bruno appeared and punched Acclaim in the face. Then he stole his sword and tried to stab him, but dragonaurus slashed Bruno in half before he could kill his master. Then Acclaim got up and said "You damn weaklings think you can mess with the god?" and he killed a woman and her husband with a move called dragon punch. Then he slew their son with a slash of his sword, and then dragonaurus started eating their corpses. "Worship me you useless mortals! Why die when you can just pray me and be saved?" said Acclaim. Then the people took their cars and drove away. But Acclaim said "Hahaha, I know where you're going!" and used dragon mind reader and read their minds to see where they were going. Then he vanished in a green flame and appeared at the place where the people went. Then Acclaim stabbed a woman in the face and said "Worship me you dumb ants!". Then a woman said "We're safe now, the army will protect us!". Then Acclaim noticed that the military base was there. Soon he was surrounded by tanks and warships. "Surrender now stranger!" said a soldier. "Fwahahahaha!" said Acclaim as he shot a beam at that soldier and killed him. Then a general said "Attack!" and then the tanks and the warships started shooting Acclaim. Also the soldiers on the boats and on the ground started shooting Acclaim with rocket launchers, SVD snipers, M195 sniper rifles, M60's, M79 grenade launchers, uzis, submachineguns, and many other weapons. Acclaim protected himself with his cape, but it was taking heavy damage from all the missiles, the rockets, and the other weapons that were hitting him. Acclaim's dragons decided to help Acclaim. A devidragon then was about to hyper beam a warship, but he got his head popped by a bullet from a soldier's sniper rifle. "Hahaha straight in the eye!" said the soldier, but then a kylorados crunched his head alive. Then the soldiers killed kylorados with their M60s. Magmegalosaurus then saw a huge boat which was carrying oil, so he shot a fireball at it and it was destroyed in a giant explosion that killed everything that was near there. Then an oobereseadivagon decided to dive in the sea to sink some warships. But there were some submarines under the sea, and they killed oobereseadivagon with some torpedoes. The dragons saw they couldn't do much with their attacks and they thought that they should fry the humans with electricity. So thunderdragon shot a huge thunder at the sea and all the fish in it, and the soldiers in the warships and submarines were fried alive. But then thunderdragon was killed by a missile of a tank. Then a magmegalosaurus used eruption. A volcano was created suddenly and the lava spread around everywhere and burnt the soldiers in the tanks and the other people in the area alive. Then some army planes arrived and they threw some bombs at Acclaim. He protected himself with his cape but he took some damage. Then Acclaim said "Enough, weaklings!" and used his dragon powers to create a thunder storm and thunders struck all the planes and destroyed them. Then all the army had been destroyed. "Fwahahahahaha! I just destroyed your army, humans! Aren't I powerful?" said Acclaim. But then he looked around and no one was there. The people had evacuated. Then Acclaim teleported (by disappearing in a green flame and appearing somewhere else) to where the the people had gone. Then he said "You know what? I just destroyed your army!". Then a man said "Who cares! I could do that too! I'm a god! And I'm better than you! Hahahahaha!". Then Acclaim slaughtered that man with his sword. Then he said "Why don't you guys just worship me? Are you dumb? Why do you prefer to die that just pray me... and be saved... ". Then he was hit by something and almost got killed. He got up and looked. It was a mew! A man said "It's the legendary pokemon... the guardians of earth will destroy you!". Acclaim then slew this man with his sword. Then he looked at the legendary pokemon and said "Ah, so you're the tough guys" and smiled. "I'll feed you to my dragons!" he continued. Then he started battling against the legendary pokemon. Meanwhile his dragons were all around earth, eating people.
At the same time, ChaosLord and his machines were done slaughtering the dragons. "It seems we killed them all" said Metelseadramon. ChaosLord said "Ah, this was fun. I remembered this day when we slaughtered these dinosaurs on earth... ". But then a machine said "Speaking of earth, a dragon escaped, and he's heading towards there!". ChaosLord saw that dragon that had escaped. "After him!" said ChaosLord, and then he and his machines started hunting the dragon. Then that dragon, called aeroveedragon, reached earth. But then he was hit by a laser beam and died. "I got him!" said Mega-Emperor, and then he and the other machines reached earth. Then they all saw that it was inhabited by many humans and other beings, like pokemon. "Great! Look at all these creatures! Time to get some slaves!" said ChaosLord. Then he said "Go, my machines, search this planet. I'll get these weaklings to worship me!". Then he went to a castle. It was princess peach's castle. Princess peach came out and saw ChaosLord. "Hi human, worship me!" said ChaosLord. Then princess peach called for help and mario and luigi appeared. They attacked ChaosLord but nothing happened. ChaosLord said "Don't be fools, I can not be harmed by your attacks!". Then mario and luigi kept attacking ChaosLord with no effect. But ChaosLord said "OK, it seems you don't understand. But don't worry, I'll have mercy on you. I don't want my slaves dead!". Then ChaosLord hypnotised mario, peach and luigi with his psychic powers and let them sleeping. But suddenly a gengar appeared and used dream eater on them and killed them. ChaosLord laughed. Then bowser appeared. He saw the corpse of peach. "What happened to peach?" said bowser. "A gengar killed her" said ChaosLord. "Lies! You killed her!" said boswer and used a move called head thrust at ChaosLord. But nothing happened to ChaosLord, he wasn't even pushed back, only bowser hurt his head. Then ChaosLord said "So, you think you're tough, eh? Try this!" as he punched bowser. Then bowser said "Oh, you're strong! But I'll hide in my shell!" and he hid in his shell. Then ChaosLord said "It's getting boring... " and cracked bowser's shell open with a karate chop. Then bowser saw he had lost his protection and said "Noo! My shell! Ruuun!" and started running away. But ChaosLord said "It's useless" and shot some cement at bowser's feet, which became solid in a second and immobilized him. Then he said "Goodbye!" as he grabbed bowser and tossed him in the sea, where he drowned as his feet were trapped in heavy cement that was dragging him in the sea's bottom while some sharpedos appeared and ate him alive. Then ChaosLord started walking when two guys holding swords and wearing capes appeared in his way and said "Stop right there!". "Whadya want, kiddies?" said ChaosLord. One of the two guys said "We are roy and marth. We saw you killing bowser, so we're here to kill you since you are dangerous!". ChaosLord yawned and as he was yawning he used his psychic powers and crushed roy's and marth's brains, killing them instantly, and ChaosLord kept walking. Then suddenly he saw a giant plane-like thing flying in the sky. It was the great fox. It shot some laser beams at ChaosLord but nothing happened. The beams were just reflected back when they hit ChaosLord so they returned to the great fox and destroyed it. "Dumb jerks, they thought they could hit me, but they destroyed themselves" said ChaosLord and laughed. Then 4 guys jumped out of the great fox. They were slippy, fox, falco and peppy, the starfox team. Then ChaosLord decided to kill them since they wanted to attack him previously. So he shot a laser beam at falco. Falco tried to use a move called reflector, but ChaosLord's laser beam could not be stopped because it was way too strong, so falco's reflector was destroyed and falco was killed by the laser beam. Then slippy used a device to make himself, fox and peppy invisible. But then ChaosLord simply unleashed a tidal wave of psychic energy and killed them all instantly. So the great fox team had been destroyed. But suddenly a guy called captain falcon appeared. He looked at ChaosLord and challenged him in a death match. Then he used a move called falcon punch at ChaosLord, but nothing happened to ChaosLord. He wasn't even pushed back. ChaosLord then said "Can't be bothered with you weakling... " and immobilized captain falcon with his psychic powers and then he chopped his arms and legs off and let him die from the bleeding. Then suddenly gannondorf appeared. He tried to attack ChaosLord with a move called warlock punch but ChaosLord was unharmed by his attack. Then ChaosLord said "Another fool who does not care about his life... " and killed gannondorf with two missiles he shot from his cannons. Then 100 monkeys appeared and they tried to attack ChaosLord with a stick called the 6. 5 stick. But ChaosLord simply crushed their brains before they could do anything. Then zelda was passing by there and ChaosLord crushed her brain for fun. Then link appeared and started stabbing ChaosLord with his sword. ChaosLord laughed as he wasn't being harmed by link's attack and said "You dumb weakling... " as he grabbed link's sword off his hands and tried to stab it to his heart, but link rolled back and threw a boomerang at ChaosLord. But he grabbed the boomerang and threw it back at link and chopped his head off. Then ChaosLord stabbed link's sword to his heart. Then an army of 1000 bob-ombs ran towards ChaosLord and they all lunged at him end exploded and dust filled the place. But when the dust settled down, ChaosLord was standing there unharmed. "Fools, they committed suicide" said ChaosLord and laughed. ChaosLord then kept exploring earth.
Meanwhile, Acclaim was fighting the legendary pokemon. Kyogre made it rainy and then he, articuno, suicune and rejice used ice beam and trapped Acclaim in the coldest ice that exists. So Acclaim could not escape. Dragonaurus tried to use golden blast to break the ice but he couldn't. But then Acclaim teleported himself out of the ice. "Fwahahahaha! You didn't expect that did ya?" said Acclaim as he laughed. But then moltres and groudon used sunny day and then they and entei used fire blast and seriously burnt Acclaim's cape. "How is my cape... ahh, forget it!" said Acclaim as he shot a hyper beam and damaged entei a little. Then ho-oh used sacred fire and it burnt Acclaim with a flame that wouldn't go away, so his cape was slowly being destroyed. But then kylorados used hydro pump and the fire was gone. Acclaim then said "Enough with you weaklings!" and shot a hyper beam. But celebi used a solarbeam, which was stronger than Acclaim's hyper beam and destroyed Acclaim's beam and also hit Acclaim. Acclaim then said "Aaaaargh! Now you die!". Then he pointed celebi with his sword and used soul cruncher. But celebi used protect and protected itself, so Acclaim's move failed. At the same time mewtwo used disable, so soul cruncher was disabled! Then mew used mimic and learned soul cruncher! Then it used it against a kylorados and destroyed its soul! Acclaim then tried to kill mew with soul cruncher but he couldn't use this move any more. "Why isn't it working?" said Acclaim. An old man said "The legends are destroying evil... ". Then Acclaim slew that old man and then he shot a gold beam from his sword at mewtwo. But mewtwo used counter and blasted Acclaim in space. But Acclaim teleported himself behind mewtwo and stabbed him, damaging him. But mewtwo simply used recover. Then Acclaim said "Enough!" and then he used raptor boost against mewtwo. But this move was too predictable and mewtwo avoided it easily. Then lugia cursed up 6 times. Also groudon used bulk up 6 times and kyogre used calm mind 6 times. Then groudon used earthquake, kyogre used water spout, and lugia used aeroblast. All the attacks hit Acclaim's cape and almost destroyed it. It was ready to go down. Acclaim said "Enough!" when a magikarp splashed at his cape, which had been weakened too badly, so now it was destroyed by magikarp's splash! Then all the people laughed as they saw that. Acclaim slew 3 women and 2 men and said "Shut up you weaklings!" and then he took the dust from his destroyed cape and made a new cape with his dragon powers. But lugia simply destroyed this new cape with aeroblast again. Acclaim then ordered his dragonaurus to kill lugia so he attacked lugia with a golden blast and weakened it a bit, but not much, as it had used curse 6 times. Then lugia killed dragonaurus with one aeroblast. But dragonaurus revived himself again. Then thunderdragon tried to attack lugia with thunder, but groudon absorbed the attack without being hurt. Then mewtwo used metronome and used spore at dragonaurus, so the dragon fell asleep. Then a phantomon chopped his head off with its scythe. But dragonaurus revived himself once more. Then lugia killed Acclaim with aeroblast, but Acclaim revived himself before the people could see he had died. Then Acclaim was surrounded by the legendary pokemon and saw he couldn't beat them himself, so he ordered all his dragons to come and help him. Then a seriously injured dragon came there. He was bleeding from almost everywhere. "W-What happened my dragon?" said Acclaim. "I-Indestructible machines... " said the dragon and then he died. Then ChaosLord appeared and his machines were behind him. Acclaim looked at them and said "Who are you?". ChaosLord said "I'm ChaosLord, and I've come to take over this planet". When the legendary pokemon heard that, they all cursed up 6 times and then they all hyper beamed ChaosLord, trying to kill him. The beams hit ChaosLord but nothing happened. ChaosLord laughed and said "I can not be destroyed". Acclaim noticed that the legendary pokemon had to recharge after using hyper beam. So he slew celebi with his sword, he chopped mewtwo's head off, he hyper beamed zapdos, moltres, raikou, entei, suicune and articuno, he used dragon punch against the three rejis, his dragonaurus used golden blast and killed mew, rayquaza, latios and latias, and thunderdragon used thunder against ho-oh and lugia. So all these legendary pokemon died and only kyogre and groudon were left. Then kyogre changed the weather to rainy. Acclaim tried to use his dragon powers to change the weather to sunny, but he couldn't. Then he said "What's wrong? Why doesn't the weather change since I'm using my powers?". Then a man said "The protector of earth, kyogre, has more power than you". Then Acclaim said "Shut up you weakling!" and stabbed the man at the heart with his sword, killing him. Then he tried to slay kyogre but kyogre used water spout and killed Acclaim first. Acclaim revived himself and fixed his cape, and then he ordered thunderdragon to kill kyogre. So he did. He killed kyogre with thunder. Then groudon made the weather sunny, but dragonplant took advantage of that and killed groudon with a solarbeam. Then ChaosLord looked at Acclaim said "Who are you? And why are you killing the beings on MY planet?". Acclaim said "I am the god of the universe, Acclaim. And this dragon next to me is dragonaurus, the ultimate dragon in the universe". ChaosLord then looked at dragonaurus. He said "Oooh, so you are the ultimate dragon in the universe" and smiled evilly. "I'll slaughter ya!" he continued. Then he slashed dragonaurus in half with his claw. Acclaim said "W-What? Dragonaurus died in just one hit?". ChaosLord said "Yes, the other dragons did too". Acclaim said "So you are the machine I heard about? I'll ask my dragons". Then Acclaim revived all the dragons that ChaosLord had previously killed on dragon planet and on earth. Then the dragons saw ChaosLord and looked at him angrily. Acclaim said "What happened my dragons?". Chaosdrasaurus rex said "This... this machine slew us!". Acclaim then looked at ChaosLord angrily and said "I'll kill you for that!" and then he tried to stab ChaosLord with his sword. But ChaosLord simply blew Acclaim away. Then ChaosLord looked at the humans and said "Worship me humans! And I will kill this guy and save ya from death. Here, I'll revive the legendary pokemon for you" and then he revived all the legendary pokemon with his psychic powers. Then most people got on their knees and worshipped ChaosLord. But some dumb n00bs wouldn't worship him. A n00b called eagle said "Acclaim is the master. He is very clever and cool!". ChaosLord laughed a bit and said "He looks clever and cool to you because you are dumb, y' jerk! And you know what happens to jerks like you?". Eagle replied "I'm not a jerk. And I don't know what happens to jerks. Master Acclaim, I believe in you!". ChaosLord smiled and said "THIS is what happens to dumb n00bs like ya!" as he disemboweled eagle alive with his claw. Then he looked at all the other n00bs that were worshipping Acclaim as Acclaim was smiling and doing poses. Then ChaosLord said "These dumb n00bs have no reason to exist. It's time for a show with fire!" and burnt them all alive with a move called dragon fire. Then the other people (who were clever, not n00bs) laughed and said "Oh, thank you master ChaosLord, these n00bs were dumb and annoying, they were only causing trouble. We're glad you took them out". Then Acclaim said "How dare you kill my fans!" and shot a hyper beam at ChaosLord. But the beam simply was reflected when it touched ChaosLord and it returned back to Acclaim, damaging his cape. Then ChaosLord looked at mewtwo, celebi, lugia, latios and latias and some alakazams that were there and told them "Hey guys, kill this guy for me with your psychic powers". Acclaim laughed and said "Hahaha! Don't be dumb, my soul is indestructible! And my body is too as long as I wear my cape! Fwahahahaha!". Then the psychic pokemon used psychic on Acclaim. Then Acclaim felt some strange pain coming from inside his body. He said "W-What was that? Was it m-my soul? It was hurt? B-But isn't it invincible?". Then the psychic pokemon used psychic again and damaged Acclaim's soul a little more. Then Acclaim said "Enough with you weaklings!" and then he was about to hyper beam them when dragonistic appeared and said "Master! We have some serious trouble! ChaosLord and his machines are destroying our souls!". Acclaim said "What? Weren't your souls supposed to be invincible?". Dragonistic said "I dunno... AAAA!" as he was killed by a laser beam and then ChaosLord destroyed his soul with a mysterious move. Acclaim said "W-What did ya do?". ChaosLord smiled evilly and said "I killed an ant". Acclaim then tried to revive dragonistic's soul but he couldn't. "What's wrong? I cant revive my dragon!" said Acclaim. ChaosLord laughed and said "Of course you fool, I've just destroyed his soul!". Acclaim said "What? Y-You destroyed it? How... You must really be something! This... this has never happened before!". ChaosLord said "Surprised, eh?". Acclaim said "I'll destroy ya!" and hyper beamed ChaosLord to the sun. ChaosLord was then lost in the sun's flames. "Hahaha! I killed 'im" said Acclaim as he did a pose. But then a huge fireball came from the sun and struck Acclaim and then it hit earth and created a hole which lead to the earth's center. Then ChaosLord roared and the whole universe shook and a landslide was caused and the rocks fell in the hole which lead to earth's center and where Acclaim was buried. Then ChaosLord came flying from the sun. He looked and said "Where did the dragons go?". Mega-Emperor said "We destroyed them all, boss!". ChaosLord said "Good job!". Then he looked at the humans, who got on their knees and worshipped him. ChaosLord then said "Remember humans, I am the Ultimate organism. If you need help, pray me the Lord, and I'll come and save you from the danger". Then ChaosLord looked at his machines and said "C'mon boys, back to our planet". Then ChaosLord revived the living organisms that had died in the battle with Acclaim and his dragons, and then he and his machines went back to ChaosPlanet. But ChaosLord also accidentally revived the n00bs that wouldn't worship him. Then the people thought Acclaim was trapped in the earth's center so they kept living normally, hoping they were safe. The next day the people woke up in the morning and prayed ChaosLord the Lord for saving them. But suddenly a small earthquake happened. Then the people looked at the place where Acclaim was buried and noticed that the quake was coming from there. Then suddenly a giant gold beam came out of the hole where Acclaim was buried and created an exit for Acclaim! Then Acclaim flew out of the hole and said "Fwahahahahahaha!". Then he revived all the dragons that had been killed the previous day, except for a few ones, who had their souls destroyed by ChaosLord. Then Acclaim said "Thought I was gonna go down so easily? Hahahahahahaha!". Then Acclaim's dragons crunched some humans alive. Many women, men, and small children were eaten alive by Acclaim's dragons. Then Acclaim sliced a shuckle's shell in half, killing the shuckle, and said "Worship me the god or die!!". Then the humans started throwing rocks at Acclaim. But Acclaim was protecting himself with his cape. "Haha you weaklings can do nothing to me!" said Acclaim. Then an old man said "How... how did you survive the heat from earth's core?". Acclaim said "My cape protected me from the harm, old man! Now worship me!". The old man said "I will only worship the true Lord, ChaosLord". Acclaim said "Then die!!" and stabbed the old man in the neck, killing him. Then Acclaim teleported behind a woman and slit her throat with his sword and then he said "Fwahahahahahahahaha!!". But then someone punched him hard and sent him flying until he crashed onto a building. It was donkey kong and his gang! Diddy, lanky, chunky and tiny kong! Acclaim said "How dare you... and tried to chop donkey's head off. But donkey jumped in the air and then he struck Acclaim's head with a punch from there. Then chunky used his strong punch against Acclaim and sent him through a house's wall. Then the house went down. Acclaim came out of the destroyed house. "You dumb apes!" said Acclaim as he sliced diddy in half. Then lanky used his long arms to strike Acclaim from a distance. But then Acclaim grabbed lanky's hands as he was punching him, and then he threw lanky in dragonaurus's mouth, who ate the kong alive. Then cranky kong appeared and said "hey guys, try my potions!". Then he gave donkey a potion which made him invincible, he gave chunky a potion which made him a giant, and he gave tiny a potion which made her as small as a fly. Then Acclaim said "You're pathetic!" as he tried to kill donkey with his sword. But donkey was invincible so he was not hurt. Then chunky punched Acclaim to space. Then the people said "Well done chunky!" except the n00bs who said "You dumb ape! How dare you attack the master!". But then suddenly a giant gold beam came from the space and killed chunky and tiny. But donkey was invincible so he was not hurt. Then Acclaim said "Fwahahahahahahahaha!" as he came flying towards donkey kong, aiming him with his sword. Then he tried to stab him but nothing happened as donkey was invincible. Then donkey grabbed Acclaim's swords off his hands and then he chopped Acclaim's balls off. Then all the people laughed except the n00bs who looked down and were not happy. Then Acclaim died from the pain, but he revived himself again. Then donkey realised that cranky's potion's effect was gone, so he went to cranky to drink a new potion. But Acclaim chopped donkey's head off before he could reach cranky. Then Acclaim also disembowelled cranky. "Dumb apes, ya wasted me time" said Acclaim. Then he looked at the people and said "Worship me you dumb mortals!". Then some n00bs worshipped him but the rest people didn't. Then Acclaim shouted "I said worship me!" as his dragonaurus grabbed a man and ate him alive. Then the people got on their knees and prayed. Acclaim said "Good, I see you worship me at last!". Then the humans said "We're not worshipping you jerk. We're worshipping ChaosLord, the Master of the Universe". Acclaim then said "You're gonna worship me NOW!!" as he slew some women and his dragonaurus spit some fire and burnt some people alive. Then Acclaim saw a small pig on his feet. "What's this thing doing here?" as he stabbed the pig with his sword and killed it. Then a farmer got out of his house. "Whatta... me pig! Whadidya du?" said the farmer. "I slaughtered this weak organism" said Acclaim. "Weaklings don't have a reason to exist" he continued. Then the farmer said "Y' kill me pigs, y' pay!" as he took out a sawn off shotgun and shot Acclaim two times. But Acclaim protected himself with his cape. The farmer said "So... this won't work? How 'bout dat?" as he took out a M79 grenade launcher and shot Acclaim twice. But Acclaim protected himself with his cape, which was only damaged a little. The farmer then stepped back. Then Acclaim teleported in front of him and punched him down. Then he said "Prepare t' die sinner!" as he raised his sword in the air. Then he was about to stab the farmer when everything got dark for two seconds. Then after the darkness went away the people saw the farmer holding Acclaim's sword and wearing his clothes and cape, while Acclaim was wearing the farmer's clothes! Then a voice was heard "Hahahahahahaha!!". Then the people looked and saw ChaosLord in the sky! Then ChaosLord landed there and said "Hello humans. I heard your prayers and I came to help. I switched the clothes of Acclaim and this farmer. How do you like your new clothes?" as he looked at the farmer. "T-Thank you Sir! The clothes suit me perfectly! Bit tight round the crotch though... ". ChaosLord laughed and said "Kill 'im". Then the farmer got up and chopped Acclaim's head off with his sword. But Acclaim revived himself. Then he said "Dragons, attack! Kill this mortal!" as he pointed at the farmer. Then Acclaim's dragons all attacked that farmer, but the farmer protected himself with the cape and he was not damaged. Then the farmer said "Hahaha, anyone can be strong with these things! This guy Acclaim's not anyone special, anyone can be strong with this cape and sword!". Then the farmer pointed at a dragon with the sword and he used dragon cruncher and destroyed that dragon's soul. "No, he's destroying my dragon's souls!" said Acclaim. Then the n00bs suddenly attacked the farmer and stole his cape and sword and clothes and gave them back to Acclaim. Acclaim said "Hahaha! Thanks guys!" as he wore his clothes. Then he slayed the farmer with his sword. Eagle, one of the n00bs, said "You're welcome Master Acclaim!" and prayed Acclaim with the other n00bs. But ChaosLord then stomped these n00bs and squashed them like bugs. Then Acclaim said "Hahahahahahahahaha!!" as he shot a giant gold beam from his sword at ChaosLord while all his dragons were using hyper beam and dragonaurus was using golden blast at the same time on ChaosLord. All these attacks pushed ChaosLord in a black hole, but the black hole was absorbed by ChaosLord's body. Then Acclaim and his dragons flew up, above ChaosLord, and used their attacks to throw him to earth with so much speed that he was buried deep underground to the earth's core when he hit earth. Then Acclaim and his dragons landed on earth and Acclaim said "Fwahahahahahaha! Worship me you dumb mortals! I just defeated your Lord!". Then some people said "You won't get away with this. The Lord will come and save us". Acclaim then said "Then go see your Lord!" and teleported these people to the earth's core with ChaosLord. Then he saw a girl called Mew Lover thinking of something. Acclaim read her mind. Then he looked at her and said "You're thinking who you should worship? Well I tell ya, you must worship me the god! I just destroyed ChaosLord, don't ya see?". Then Mew Lover decided to worship Acclaim as she thought ChaosLord had died. Acclaim then started to laugh as he was being worshipped by Mew Lover when Mew Lover suddenly fell down dead. Acclaim said "What happened t' her?". Then suddenly the whole universe started to shake. Then a voice sounded in the whole universe "Fear the power of the true Lord sinners... ". Then suddenly the ground cracked open and ChaosLord came out of there. Acclaim said "W-What? You survived the heat of earth's core? But... you must really be strong!". ChaosLord then said "People, you saw what happened to that faithless girl. Don't believe in Acclaim or you'll go meet her". Then all the humans prayed ChaosLord. Acclaim said "Enough with your talk! Now I'll destroy ya to pieces!" as he shot two hyper beams from his hands. But nothing happened to ChaosLord. Then ChaosLord said "You weak being... " as he immobilized Acclaim with his psychic powers and slew him with his claw. But Acclaim revived himself with his powers. Then he said "Dragons, attack!" and then all the dragons used hyper beam and sent ChaosLord to the sun's core, the hottest thing that exists. Acclaim said "Hahahahaha! He's dead now, no doubt! I mean, even I might die from that! I don't think he can survive that!". Then suddenly the sun exploded and the whole universe was filled with flames! Planets were on fire, and comets on fire were traveling in the universe! Then Acclaim saw ChaosLord's shadow to the place where the sun used to be. "C-ChaosLord... " said Acclaim as he stepped back two times. Then a voice was heard in the whole universe "No chance, that's whatcha got... up against a machine too strong, Acclaim you're just a weakling and your dragons are just your PUPPETS!". Then ChaosLord appeared on earth and the people worshipped him. Then ChaosLord started slaying Acclaim's dragons one by one and destroyed their souls. Chaosdrasaurus rex tried to kill him with super nova blast but nothing happened to ChaosLord. Then he used a move called Chaos Claw, where he slashed the air and then a slash from nowhere killed chaosdrasaurus rex (like on pokemon stadium where your pokemon uses slash and then a slash from nowhere hits the enemy). Then ChaosLord showed his power by killing a magmegalosaurus with just a small fire ball from his cannons and killed a kylorados with water gun. Then he destroyed their souls, of course. A rhybowserdon tried to hit ChaosLord with his tail but nothing happened. Then ChaosLord hit rhybowserdon with his tail and killed him instantly. Thunderdragon used thunder against ChaosLord but ChaosLord was unharmed. Then he killed thunderdragon with a simple thundershock. Then ChaosLord kicked a lochnesaurus and killed him instantly. Then he stabbed his claw on a devidragon's head and drilled a kuwagasaur in the stomach alive, killing both the dragons. Then he crunched an oobereseadivagon's head alive. Also, a three headed monster attacked ChaosLord but ChaosLord chopped all of the three headed monster's heads with a violent move of his claw. Then ChaosLord looked and saw that there were billions of dragons left. So he decided to call his machines to have some fun and finish quicker. So ChaosLord called his machines and they arrived. In just 6 minutes, all of Acclaim's dragons, which were billions, had been slew by ChaosLord and his machines. Only dragonaurus and Acclaim were left. ChaosLord looked at his machines and said "OK guys, you can go now, I'll finish these two weaklings now". So ChaosLord's machines went back to ChaosPlanet. ChaosLord then slashed dragonaurus in half. Then Acclaim tried to stab him with his sword but he couldn't. Then ChaosLord punched him away, and then Acclaim pointed at ChaosLord and said "Fear thy power o' me dragon sword!" and shot a giant gold beam from his sword that enlightened the whole universe! The people then looked after the light faded away. Then they saw ChaosLord was standing there without even a scratch! Then ChaosLord shot two missiles from his cannons and destroyed Acclaim's sword. "M-My invincible sword? What happened to it?" said Acclaim. Then ChaosLord shot two laser beams out of his cannons at Acclaim's cape, and then Acclaim's cape turned to useless ash. "M-My cape!" said Acclaim. Then suddenly dragonaurus appeared as he revived himself and used a giant golden blast at ChaosLord. The golden blast was a huge energy ball with stars, as big as the sun! The energy beam hit ChaosLord and exploded but nothing happened to him. Then ChaosLord said "OK you two, you'll die together! Goodbye!" and then he teleported Acclaim and his dragonaurus to the core of a planet that was just like the sun. Then ChaosLord went back on earth where he was worshipped by the people. "Thank you for saving us from that guy" said a man. ChaosLord said "My pleasure! Well, I'll see ya later guys, now I have to go". But then suddenly the universe started to shake. Then everyone looked at the planet where Acclaim and dragonaurus where buried. It was shaking! Then it exploded in flames and a huge being came out of it. This being was as big as the sun! It was a dragon that looked like dragonaurus, but it was holding two swords on its hands, it had some huge spikes on its back, lava was coming out of its mouth, it had red, mean looking eyes, and it also had a giant horn on its head and giant spikes on its knees and its elbows. The beast said "I am MegaDragonaurus! Dragonaurus's soul and Acclaim's soul were mixed and the result is me, MegaDragonaurus, an invincible being with infinite power and an indestructible soul! Prepare to die!" and then it shot a huge fireball which destroyed a whole planet in just one hit! Then that MegaDragonaurus shot another fire ball at ChaosLord and sent him to the other side of the universe! But ChaosLord was not damaged by the attack. Then ChaosLord said "Fear the Power of Chaos!" and then he used the Ultimate Attack, ChaosCannon! He aimed at MegaDragonaurus with the twin Cannons on his back, then a yellow energy shield appeared around ChaosLord, and then suddenly the time stopped, the colors of everything except ChaosLord were inverted, everything was immobilized and lost all its powers except ChaosLord, and then two giant yellow beams of energy came out of ChaosLord's cannons and headed towards MegaDragonaurus! The beams hit MegaDragonaurus and he was destroyed instantly (and his body and his soul) in a huge explosion that shook the whole universe! After that attack, everything went back to normal, and then ChaosLord went to earth and revived everyone that Acclaim and his dragons had killed and also used his powers to make the universe back to normal and recreate the sun. Then the people worshipped ChaosLord, and then ChaosLord went back to ChaosPlanet, in ChaosTower, to rule the whole universe from there forever...

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 1:42pm (PST)
Here's a story which I am planning to write bit by bit. I have done some planning for this story for a while before I started writing it, as unlike all the other stories I have written so far, this one will actually have a more complicated plot. In fact, when I first thought about this story, I was thinking of making this into a Manga, but in the end, I gave up that idea as I can't be bothered to draw hundreds of pictures. So I've just decided to write this instead.

Here is Chapter 1 of my story:

Heaven and Chaos Planet

Chapter 1: A Special Day

Somewhere in the universe, far away from Earth, there was a planet which resembled Earth in size and appearance. Its surface composed of 33% water and 66% land. The North pole of the planet was covered in ice and snow, and it looked white from outerspace, while the South pole was covered in deserts which looked yellow from outerspace, and the majority of the rest of the planet was mostly covered in brown mountains, hills and plains, which looked brown from outerspace. There were also some oceans which looked blue from outerspace. Somewhere on the brown mountains, hills and plains, there was an area which looked black from outerspace. From close up, that place was an extremely dark graveyard. All the lands of the planet were joined together in one extremely large continent which made up about 65% of the planet's entire surface, except there was one single island which was not connected to the rest of the land. That island looked green when viewed from outerspace, and it was actually a tropical island with a single large mountain on the center of it. On the summit of that mountain, there was a large green bird-like machine which always seemed to be standing there, emitting some strong sunlight from its body which enlightened the entire island! This island was also the only place on the planet which was bright, as it was enlightened by some sunlight coming from the green bird on top of the mountain, while the rest of the planet did not receive any sunlight at all, as the planet itself was not even remotely close to any star which was able to provide sufficient sunlight. Due to the sunlight available on the tropical island, there were many trees and plants which were native to the island on that planet - they could not be found anywhere else on the planet, although most of them would be quite common on Earth.

Aside from the tropical island, the planet was always dark like the night, but there was a little light coming from a small, nearby planet, which resembles the Earth's Moon. From far away, the planet didn't seem to have anything else, but in fact, it was inhabited by many machines, who could all speak human language.

It was an unusually exciting day on that planet for the machines. Almost all the machines on the planet had gathered in front of a place located on the land West of the black graveyard. That place resembled a tiny gray dot when viewed from outerspace. In fact, it was a quite large place, where the ground was covered by nothing but flat, dark metal. On the center of the area, there was a huge black tower which had green energy flowing through it. To the North-East of the tower was another black tower, which was even taller than the other tower! And on the South-West of the area, there was an enormous black cannon, which was twice the size of the tower on the center of the area! Some huge cables were also connecting from that tower to the cannon. Although many machines were gathering around the gray area where the cannon and the two towers were, none of them dared to even step into the area.

The machines seemed to be looking at a huge black tower somewhere on the planet, and many of them were cheering and waiting, as if a big event was about to happen. "Hm? What's happening? Why is everyone so happy?" asked one of the many machines inhabiting the planet. This machine resembles a brown scorpion with some red patterns on its face, a blade attached to the end of its tail and many smaller blades attached to its back and both sides of its body, which served as its legs. Then another machine, who resembles a metal Qwilfish said "Huh? How could you not know what day it is today, Scorpiomon? But anyway, I'll tell you. Today is the day when ChaosLord, the ruler of our planet, Chaos Planet, will be demonstrating his incredible powers to all the machines on this planet by destroying some stars and planets in outer space! He will be destroying the stars by shooting them from the top of the Chaos Tower", and then he pointed at a huge black tower, which all the machines on the planet were gathering in front of. "Cool! I remember he did something like that every once in a while... So that's why everyone's so excited today... they're waiting to watch ChaosLord destroy some stars!" said the scorpion-like machine, known as Scorpiomon. Then the Qwilfish-like machine said "Yes, ChaosLord does that once every fifteen months, if I recall correctly." "Every fifteen months? Why not every year?" asked Scorpiomon. Then the other machine said "Because if ChaosLord did it once every year, he'd be doing it on the same day every year, which means he'd be destroying the stars on the same side of the universe each time he does it, and he finds that boring. So he does it once every fifteen months, so that he'd only be destroying the stars of the same side of the universe once in every sixty months. You get what I'm saying?". "No, not really. But anyway, the last time ChaosLord was destroying stars, the machines weren't as excited as they are today. Why is that?" asked Scorpiomon. "Well, I heard that this time, the three Chaos Generals would be destroying the stars with ChaosLord too" said the blue-eyed machine. "The three Chaos Generals? Who are they?" asked Scorpiomon. Then another machine, who resembles a muscular guy, except he was made of metal came and said "Man, you don't even know the three Chaos Generals? Mate, are you sure you're from this planet? The three Chaos Generals are ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon. They are ChaosLord's three Elite guards. How could you not know who they are?". "Well, now that I think about it, I think I've heard of them before... but I just forgot... hehehe..." said Scorpiomon. "So anyway, when's ChaosLord going to start destroying stars for us to see?" he asked. "He'll start soon" the blue-eyed machine answered.

Meanwhile, in another place far away, there was a huge white castle with a gold dragon statue with eyes made from ruby at the top of it. The castle was surrounded by two large towns and some forests, which were all surounded by a white, circular wall. Inside the wall, there were millions of strange animals, angels and people wearing black kimono and carrying katana, while outside the wall, there were many normal people living in villages. A gigantic tree which even reached up to the sky could also be seen in the Southern horizon. It was a sunny day in the afternoon there. There was not a single cloud to be seen in the sky, and a man with long, white hair, large green eyes and wearing a light blue scarf, a black kimono and a black cape and had a sword with a purple hilt and green dragon wings attached to the hilt was standing at the top of the gold dragon statue at the top of the white castle. The man was looking down at all the other people around the castle as his hair, cape, kimono and scarf were blowing gracefully in the wind. Suddenly, a huge half red and blue dragon with yellow eyes flew to the top of the dragon statue, where the white-haired man was standing. "Ruuuu guu" Dragonaurus cried (which, in Dragonaurus's language means "Ryuumaru") as he looked at the white-haired man, who's name was Ryuumaru. "Dragonaurus" said Ryuumaru as he looked at the dragon, known as Dragonaurus. as he stood next to the white-haired man, named Ryuumaru, while looking up in the clear blue sky. "Gruuuuu!" said Dragonaurus ("So, what are you doing now?"). "Nothing much. I'm just looking to see if everyone's doing their jobs..." said Ryuumaru, who could understand what Dragonaurus was saying. "Roouuu..." said Dragonaurus ("I see"). Then Ryuumaru said "By the way, have you visited the other five in the living world recently?". Then Dragonaurus said "Grooouuuuu!" ("You mean Hinakaze and the others? No, I haven't visited them in quite a while. In fact, it's been some time since I last went to the living world... Maybe I should see them soon though..."). Then Ryuumaru said "I see. Well, I haven't been to the living world recently either. But I've promised to Rika that I would take her with me the next time I'm going there. After all, she loves it when I take her to the living world. Maybe I should let her meet my old Pokémon when I take her there?". "Rooooahhh!" said Dragonaurus ("Yeah, I imagine she would get along with them pretty well"). Ryuumaru said "Anyway, I think I should head back to my office now. While I haven't been to the living world in a while, I also haven't checked on it in a while". "Reeeeuuuu!" Dragonaurus said ("I see. Well anyway, I'm going to continue on with what I'm doing. See you later"), and then Dragonaurus flew off, while Ryuumaru entered the mouth of the dragon statue which he was standing on. Inside the mouth, there were some stairs, which leads inside the white castle below the dragon statue. Ryuumaru walked down the stairs and went into the white castle.

Meanwhile, the machines on Chaos Planet were still waiting for ChaosLord and the three Chaos Generals to start destroying stars. "Come on... when's it going to begin?" asked one of the machines, who looked like a gray dragonfly with sharp forelegs and large round green eyes. Then suddenly, a voice was heard coming from the top of the Chaos Tower: "Good morning, machines". Then all the machines on Chaos Planet looked at the top of the Chaos Tower and saw a big, red machine with a horn on his nose, red eyes and had a drill on one hand and sharp claws on the other. He also had a tail and two huge cannons on his back, and he could be seen standing on the top floor of the black tower through a large window there, which was opened. "I assume everyone's excited?" asked the machine. "Yeaaahhhh!" all the other machines on the planet shouted. Then the machine said "Well then! I'm getting excited too! I'm sure you have all been waiting for this day ever since fifteen months ago! This time, I'm not the only one who's going to destroy stars! ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon are going to join me too! Well anyway, I, ChaosLord am going to start off by destroying the biggest star in the sky right now!", and then he waved his claws. Then a red "x" appeared in the sky before ChaosLord, and a black "x" also appeared on the biggest star in the sky which could be seen. "X-Destruct Ray!" ChaosLord shouted, and then the red "x" in the sky started flying towards the black "x" at extreme speed. Then the red "x" landed directly onto the black "x", and when that happened, the star which the black "x" was on exploded. The explosion was so bright that Chaos Planet was lit up temporarily! "Target destroyed!" said ChaosLord, and then all the machines cheered, and the ones with hands clapped their hands. "Well then, who wants to go next?" asked ChaosLord as he looked down at three beings from the top of the Chaos Tower. One of these beings was a black and white robot dragon with two sharp claws, a horn on his nose but didn't have a tail. Another one was a red-haired black dragon covered with metal. And the last was a pierrot dressed in black and red, had two swords on his back and had a half black and half white face. "I'll go!" said the pierrot, and then he looked up in the sky. "Well then, you can go first, ChaosPiedmon. After all, all three of you will get a turn eventually" said ChaosLord. Then ChaosPiedmon said "Ending Spell!" as he created a sonic blast, which shot at the sky and destroyed many small stars, creating one huge explosion which lit up the whole galaxy where the planet was in for about one minute! "How was that?" asked ChaosPiedmon as all the other machines were amazed. "Let me go next!" said the red-haired dragon. "As you wish, ChaosMetalSeadramon" said ChaosLord. Then ChaosMetalSeadramon shot a powerful energy blast out of his mouth at a star, making it explode. A huge explosion of energy blasted by ChaosMetalSeadramon also happened with the star's explosion. "Now, please have your turn, ChaosBlackWarGreymon" said ChaosLord. Then the robot dragon, known as ChaosBlackWarGremon said "Giga Blaster!" as he fired a fish-shaped missile from between his hands at a large star, making it explode. There were also many planets orbitting that star, and they were also destroyed by the star's explosion. After that, all the machines started cheering loudly. "Lemme have some more fun!" ChaosLord shouted as he blasted billions of needles out of the twin cannons on his back at the sky. Some of those needles hit some of the stars in space, while others missed and continued flying through space. Then five seconds later, fifty stars in the sky exploded simultaneously, and the sky on Chaos Planet became so bright that nothing but white could be seen for two minutes. After the light faded away, the machines all clapped their hands and cheered loudly. "Hahahahaha! Let's keep having fun!" said ChaosLord, and then he continued destroying stars with the three Chaos Generals.

To be continued

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 1:55pm (PST)
In Digimon World 2, ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon are known as the Chaos Generals, which Chaos Lord was going to destroy along with all his other men.

Below is another picture-story I have created.

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 2:06pm (PST)
Chapter 2: Burial of The Soul

It was just an ordinary day on Earth, in a big, crowded city, with many sky scrapers and other buildings. A young boy with brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue school uniform and carrying a school bag was walking along the dirty street, on his way to school, when suddenly, a needle came flying down from the sky and hit his neck, killing him, and he fell down on the street. Then another boy who was wearing the same school uniform and had blonde hair and blue eyes, who knew the boy who was killed started running towards him. "Hey! Ben! Are you okay? Get ahold of yourself! What's happening?" asked the blonde kid as he looked at the corpse of Ben, the kid who was just killed. Then many people wearing grey uniform, who were on their way to work started running towards Ben too. "Huh? What's happening?" asked one of the people. "He got stabbed by this needle! And he's dead!" said the blonde kid as he pulled a thick needle out of Ben's neck. "He got stabbed? By who?" asked one of the people. "I don't know. I just saw a needle coming down from the sky and it him, and then he just fell down!" the blonde kid replied. "Let me see it" said a man wearing grey uniform, and then Ben gave the needle to the man. "What kind of needle is this? I've never seen it before..." said the man.

Meanwhile, a man with long, black hair, black eyes, wearing a black kimino and carrying a katana was watching what was happening. "Strange... that needle seemed like it came down from nowhere..." said the man as he started walking towards Ben's corpse. However, no one on the streets seems to notice his existance, as they could not see or hear him for some reasons. Then suddenly, Ben's soul came out of his corpse! "Where am I?" asked Ben as he looked around, but nobody except for the black-haired man could see him. Then Ben turned around and screamed as he saw his own corpse on the ground, which was surrounded by many people! "Wh-what the hell is happening? A-Am I dead? Wh-what just happened to me?" asked Ben as he stepped back, but the people couldn't hear him. Then suddenly, he heard a voice coming from behind him: "Hey kid, it seems like you died a really unlucky death! A needle just came down from nowhere and killed you!". Then Ben turned around and saw the black-haired man standing behind him, and he also had his katana raised. "Wh-what are you doing? H-Help me someone!" said Ben as he stepped back again. Then the black-haired man said "Hey calm down kid, I am not your enemy. I am a Shinigami". "Shini...gami? Sh-shinigami as in... you mean... Death God? Wh-what are you trying to do to me? Go away! GO AWAY!!!" said Ben as tears came out of his eyes. Then the Shinigami said "Look, just calm down. I have no bad intentions. I am just here to send you to Heaven". "H-Heaven?" asked Ben. "Yes, or maybe Hell, depending on how much you've sinned" said the Shinigami. "So... where am I going?" asked Ben. "It depends on how much you've sinned during your life" the Shinigami answered. "If you've sinned a lot or have commited a mortal sin, you'll go to Hell and burn forever, but otherwise, you'll go to Heaven! I don't decide where you go though. You are just sent to either Heaven or Hell as soon as my blade touches you!". "C-Can't I just stay here? I-I don't wanna risk it! I don't know if I've sinned or not!" said Ben. Then the Shinigami said "Well then. There's only one way to find out!". "NO! STOP! STOP! I DON'T WANNA GO ANYWHERE! I WANNA STAY HERE!" said Ben. Then the Shinigami said "I'm sorry kid, but I'm just doing my job. I don't have a choice whether I should send you to Heaven or Hell or let you stay here... But if you know deep down that you have not sinned badly in your life, then there's no reason to be afraid. After all, you'll most likely go to Heaven, which is a much better place than here, as the air and water of Heaven are not polluted, unlike in this world. Also, you age a lot slower in Heaven and you never get hungry, so although you can still enjoy eating food there, eating is no longer neccessary to survive! So just believe me, Heaven is much better than Earth!". "B-But...wh-what do I have to go through?" asked Ben. "Nothing. I just need to touch you with my sword, and you'll be sent away from the living world. Don't worry, I've done this with thousands of other people before!" said the Shinigami, and then he tapped Ben on the forehead with the hilt of his katana, and then a bright blue light starting coming out of Ben's body. After a few seconds, Ben dissapeared from the living world. "As always, humans are afraid of the unknown..." said the Shinigami.

Suddenly, many explosions was heard coming from the sky. Then everyone looked up at the sky and saw many stars exploding. "Wh-what the hell is going on?" asked a man as a huge shot of fire came down from the sky and torched a sky scraper on fire. When that happened, all the people in the city were screaming and running around, panicking. "I-It's a terrorist attack!" said a man. "No, that can't be... it must be something from outer space..." another man replied. "Could the ones who are doing this... be the same ones who killed Ben?" asked the blonde-haired kid. "It seems likely... that needle just kept came down out of nowhere, didn't it?" said an old lady as another shot of fire came down from the sky, and it caused a huge explosion when it landed on the center of the city. "Wh-what? Why is this happening so suddenly? Dammit, I better report this to Lord Ryuumaru quickly!" said the Shinigami, and then he thrusted his katana at the air in front of himself. When he did that, a wooden gate suddenly appeared out of nowhere, which led to a different world. Then the Shinigami entered the gate, and then the gate dissapeared.

Meanwhile, Ben found himself lying down on some grass in the middle of a small village. "Wh-where am I?" asked Ben as he sat up and looked around, seeing the clear-blue sky, the village which he was in, and he also saw a huge white castle with a gold dragon statue at the top of it in the horizon far away. Then an old man came out of a large, wooden house in the village and walked up to Ben. "Welcome to Heaven, boy! What is your name?" asked the old man as he looked at Ben. "Uh... I'm Ben" Ben answered. "Well, I'm Fred, the Mayor of this village! Nice to meet you, Ben! Would you like to live with us in our village?" asked the old man. "Where is this place anyway? Is this really Heaven?" asked Ben. "Hahahahaha! Ofcourse it is Heaven! You're surprised, aren't you? But that is only to be expected! Don't worry, everyone's surprised when they first die, get sent here by a Shinigami, angel or a Holy Creature and arrive here! But anyway, it seems you lived a very short life in the living world, didn't you?" asked Fred. "Well... yeah, it seems so..." Ben answered. "But don't worry! I'm sure you'll have a much better time here in Heaven! So anyway, do you want to join our village, Ben?" asked Fred. "Umm, yeah... okay..." Ben said. "By the way, is it really true that we age a lot slower here than in the other world? Also, we can survive without food according to the Shinigami who sent me here, right?". "Yes, that's right! All the more reason why you should be happy here in Heaven!" said Fred. Then Ben said "What happens when we die here?". "You'll simply be reincarnated as a new human on Earth" Fred answered. Then Ben said "So like, we can do whatever we want here, right?". "That's not exactly true" Fred answered. "Hm?" asked Ben. Then Fred said "The reason why Heaven is so much better than the living world is not just because we age a lot slower or because we don't need to eat. It's also because of the extremely strict rules imposed by Lord Ryuumaru, the King of Heaven, who is also known as God". "Lord... Ryuumaru?" said Ben. "Yes, Lord Ryuumaru lives in Vinheim, which is that castle right there!" said Fred as he pointed at the white castle with the dragon statue at the top of it, which was located far away in the horizon. "As the ruler of Heaven, he has imposed many strict rules for us. For example, we must not purposely harm anyone. We must not spit on the ground. We must not insult Lord Ryuumaru's name or use it in vain. We must not steal. There are many other rules created by Lord Ryuumaru, and breaking any of these rules will result in some extremely harsh punishment" said Fred. "We must not harm anyone? But what if they harm us first?" asked Ben. Then Fred said "Don't worry, Ben. I'm pretty sure there is not even a single person in Heaven who would dare to harm another person... atleast those who knows of the extremely harsh punishments which would come with doing so. So since no one would dare to harm you in the first place, there is no reason anyone would harm another person in retaliation, as there would be no one to retaliate on anyway. This is why Heaven is such a good place. Due to the strict rules, everyone would behave, making it a peaceful place". Then Ben said "Okay, I understand. I'll live in this village, but for now, would you mind if I go visit Lord Ryuumaru's castle? It seems like an awesome place!". Then Fred said "Well, you can only look around it. You cannot enter it, as it is located inside the Pure Zone, an area surrounded by a large, white circular wall which is completely indestructible, and you're not allowed to enter it anyway. The only beings who are permitted to go inside the wall are the Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures. "Huh? Well, I know what Shinigami are, as I've seen one before. But angels? Do they really exist? And what are Holy Creatures?" asked Ben. Then Fred said "Well, let me start off first by telling you that Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures are all beings who works under Ryuumaru. That's one thing they all have in common. Another thing is that they all have the ability to send deceased souls from the living world to either Heaven or Hell, and they cannot be seen by living humans in the living world. You were sent here by a Shinigami, right? Well, some people are sent to either here or Hell by an angel or a Holy Creature. So anyway, angels are just humans with wings, as you probably know. The lower-ranked angels under Lord Ryuumaru's command have white, physical wings, like angels are depicted traditionally in the living world. However, higher ranked angels have wings made from a special type of energy called spirit energy, and they can choose to have their wings appear or dissapear whenever they want. As for Holy Creatures, they are just sacred animals, who are usually dragons, birds or unicorns, but they could be anything. Despite the fact that they are animals, they are all just as intelligent as humans". "How did Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures come into existance?" asked Ben. Then Fred said "Well, Shinigami and angels were originally just normal human beings, but they were given special powers by Lord Ryuumaru, who made them become what they are. As for the Holy Creatures, they were originally Pokémon which were given special powers by Lord Ryuumaru, and ever since then, they slowly evolved, until they became what they are. Also, another thing you should know: Among all the Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures in Heaven, there are ten who are particularly strong and trusted by Lord Ryuumaru. They are known as the Ten Holy Elites, who in Heaven, are all second in command. The Ten Holy Elites is made up of nine males and one female, and it is made up of four Shinigami, three angels and three Holy Creatures. Oh yeah, Ben, have you heard about the Ancient Pokémon War?". "Yeah, in school, I learnt about it in History..." Ben answered. "I see. Do you know about a dragon who caused great devastation some time during the beginning of the war?" asked Fred. "No..." Ben answered. "Well, that dragon is currently one of the Ten Holy Elites. Also, do you remember how in the end of the war, you were taught that some guy used his magic powers to create a bright light which distorted the atmosphere? Well, that guy was in fact Lord Ryuumaru. Back in the Ancient Pokémon War, Earth, Heaven and Hell were in fact one world, and Ryuumaru used to be just a normal human being. But he had magic powers, which eventually became so strong that Ryuumaru could use them to split the world into three in order to stop the war. The worlds were split into Earth, Heaven and Hell. Earth became the living world, Heaven is the afterlife for good people, and Hell was a world which got destroyed by the war, and it is now always being burnt by endless flames. It became the afterlife for sinners". "I see. Heh, you do know a lot..." said Ben. "Well, this is just common knowledge among the inhabitants of Heaven" said Fred. "Also, that tree..." said Ben as he looked at a gigantic tree which even extended up to the sky. "Oh yeah, that tree is known as Yggdrasil" said Fred. "Yggdrasil? Wait, this is Heaven? But if that's Yggdrasil, this must be Pokéia..." said Ben as he looked at the giant tree, known as Yggdrasil. "No no no... Actually, I'll tell you... even though you'd find out about this eventually anyway. You already know that somewhere on a region called Pokéia located on Earth, there is a tree called Yggdrasil, which looks exactly the same as that tree over there, right?" said Fred as he pointed at the Yggdrasil in the horizon. "Yeah... I learnt that in Geography..." said Ben. Then Fred said "Well, there are actually three trees known as Yggdrasill which exists. One in Heaven, one on Earth and one in Hell". "There's a Yggdrasil in Hell too?" asked Ben. "Yes. In fact, somewhere on each of these trees, there is a small hole which actually leads inside the tree. Inside, there is a maze, and somewhere in the maze, there are two dimensional gates". "Dimensional gates..." said Ben. Fred said "In other words, gates which lead from one world to another. Inside that Yggdrasil over there, there exist two dimensional gates, just like the other two Yggdrasils. One of the two gates in Heaven's Yggdrasil leads to one of the gates in Earth's Yggdrasil, while the other gate in Heaven's Yggdrasill leads to a gate in Hell's Yggdrasil". "And the two dimensional gates in Hell's Yggdrasil leads to a gate in Heaven's Yggdrasill and a gate in Earth's Yggdrasill..." said Ben. "That is correct. However, one cannot travel through those dimensional gates unless they find some items which are located on Earth" said Fred. "What are they? Where are they located" asked Ben. "The Key to Heaven and the Devil's Key. The Key to Heaven was created and split into six pieces by Lord Ryuumaru many million years ago, and they were scattered among various places on Earth. As for the Devil's Key, I heard it was split into three pieces, but I'm not sure..." said Fred. "Wow... While I've always thought it was amazing how big Yggdrasil could grow... I never knew it was something this important... So... Hehe... I see... it seems I learnt a lot from you... well anyway, I think it's a good idea to live in this village..." said Ben. "Yeah, you should meet my children here. I think you could be good friends with them!" said Fred as he smiled. "Well, where are they?" asked Ben. "They should be playing in the bushes right now. Here, I'll show you to them!" said Fred, and then they both started walking towards some bushes happily.

Date:   Apr 18, 07 at 2:13pm (PST)
Here is another picture-story I have created.

Date:   Apr 19, 07 at 9:55am (PST)
Chapter 3: Investigating the cause of the Destruction

Ryuumaru was sitting on a green chair with dragon wings attached to it in his room in front of a computer with a large monitor, which was placed on top of a large, black desk. His room was located at the very top floor of his castle, directly under the gold dragon statue. Inside the room, there were blue carpets, light blue walls, and there was a huge chandeleir at the top of his room. There was also a huge bed, a big television, a large shelf full of old books with some small dragon statues placed on the top of the shelf, and there was also a relatively large dragon statue on one corner of the room. There was also a big window on one of the room's walls. Ryuumaru was on his computer, and he was using a special program which allows him to see exactly what is going on in a specific place in the living world at the very moment. He was using the program to see what is currently going on in a certain city in the living world. However, he could not see the stars which were exploding in space, or the huge shots of fire which were coming from the sky at the city which Ben used to live in before he died, as Ryuumaru was not viewing that area on Earth (in fact, he was actually viewing a city on the side of the Earth opposite to the side where all the chaos was taking place).

Then suddenly, Ryuumaru heard someone knocking on his door. "Who is it? Enter" said Ryuumaru. Then a girl opened the door and entered the room. She had long, wavy green hair, large orange eyes, she had a red line across her nose, she wore a purple shirt and miniskirt and wore fluffy light blue shoes. "Rika..." said Ryuumaru as he looked at the girl. "Ryuumaru!" said Rika as she looked at Ryuumaru and smiled. Ryuumaru then raised his head slightly. "Umm...Ryuumaru... are you busy right now?" asked Rika. "Not really. I was just looking on my computer to make sure everything's going well in the living world..." said Ryuumaru. "Well... I don't really have much to do right now... so would you mind if I stay and talk for a while?" asked Rika. "Sure" said Ryuumaru. "Thanks" said Rika as she smiled again, and then she closed the door behind her and sat at the end of the large bed which was in the room. "So... is everything going fine in the living world?" asked Rika. "Well, I haven't checked all the places yet. But out of all the places I've checked, it seems fine" Ryuumaru replied. "I see, that's good..." said Rika. "By the way, speaking of the living world, we haven't been there in a while lately, have we?". "I know, but I promised to take you with me the next time I go there, didn't I?" said Ryuumaru as he got up from his seat, and then he walked over to the end of his bed and sat there next to Rika. "Umm, I think so..." said Rika as she smiled while looking away. "So, what do you want to do when we get there?" asked Ryuumaru. "Well, let's see... the last couple of times we went there, we've been to Saffron City and the Indigo Plateau in Kanto, Olivine City and the Lake of Rage in Johto, Sootopolis City and Slate Port in Hoenn, and Dragon City and Paradise Bay in Pokéia... Awww, I can't decide! Can I let you decide since you're more familar with the living world?" said Rika. Ryuumaru said "Sure. Well let's see... would you like to go to the hot spring in Magma Town in Pokéia?". "A hot spring? Sure! I'd love to go there!" said Rika. "How about the Whirl Islands in Johto?" asked Ryuumaru. "Whirl Islands?" asked Rika. Then Ryuumaru said "Well, it's obviously not as fun as the caves in Paradise Day, but it's really quite similar. I'm sure you would enjoy it there. Besides, there's also a chance that you may get to meet the legendary Pokémon Lugia in there". "Really?" asked Rika. "Yeah" Ryuumaru replied. "Yay! I can't wait to go there! Ryuumaru, when are we going?" asked Rika. "Well, I'll try arranging a time for us to go. I'll do my best to make it soon. I'm looking forward to it too".

Then suddenly, Ryuumaru and Rika heard someone knocking on the door. "Just come in!" said Ryuumaru, and then a black-haired Shinigami entered the room. He was the same Shinigami who sent Ben to Heaven before, and he was taking deep breaths, as if he had been running. "Hm? What's wrong, Dan?" asked Ryuumaru as he looked at the black-haired Shinigami. Then Dan took three deep breaths, and then he said "Lord Ryuumaru! There's some bad news! In the living world, some stars in space are exploding, and huge shots of fire are falling down on Earth!". "T-that's horrible!" said Rika as she covered her mouth with her hands. "Hm? When did that happen?" asked Ryuumaru. "Just a while ago... Oh and also, just before the stars started exploding, a needle came down out of nowhere from the sky and hit a little kid on the neck, killing him before I sent him here to Heaven... I'm not sure, but I think that needle and where it came from must be connected with the stars exploding..." said Dan. "Where on Earth did you see that happening?" asked Ryuumaru. "It was in Airport City, in the Chaos Region. Currently, almost half the city is already destroyed by the huge fire which came down from the sky..." said Dan. Then Ryuumaru said "Airport City? I see. So that explains why I didn't see it happening when I was viewing the world with this program before. It happened on the other side of the world to what I was viewing before...", and then he got up from the bed which he was sitting on, and then he started walking towards his computer, while Rika followed him. Then Ryuumaru sat on the chair in front of his computer, and then he typed "Airport City" in the program which allows him to see what is going on in the living world. After a split second, Ryuumaru saw the top view of Airport City on his computer screen, while Rika was standing behind Ryuumaru and looking at the computer screen too. Ryuumaru saw that almost all the buildings in the city was on fire, and the people in the city were running around screaming and panicking as fire was constantly coming down from the sky and onto the city and the seas around it. Then Ryuumaru clicked on a button in the program, and then he saw the skies of Airport City from his computer screen. He saw many stars exploding, and fire was flying out of the exploding stars towards Earth. "No... this is horrible... wh-what are we going to do, Ryuumaru?" asked Rika as she stared at the screen. "Well, about the fire which is going on in Airport City right now, I'm going to immediately get a Water-element Holy Creature to go there and put out the fire. As for what we're going to do about the stars..." said Ryuumaru, and then he looked at Dan. Then he said "Dan, please go to the living world and explore space there in order to find out about the cause of the stars' destructions. For safety reasons, please take atleast ten Shinigami, angels or Holy Creatures with you in any combination. If anything happens, please tell me through your cell phone. Also, before going, please tell Gama-aka to go to North York and put out the fire there". "Yes sir!" said Dan, and then he left the room at extreme speed. "Ryuumaru..." said Rika as she looked worried. Then Ryuumaru said "This may or may not be something big. Hopefully, it's just caused by some large meteoroids crashing into the stars in space for some natural reasons, which should stop sooner or later. However, the worst case scenario... is that it may be the cause of some extremely advanced aliens from another planet... but I doubt it. Don't worry though, Rika. If all the stars exploding is really the cause of some aliens... then we simply need to defeat them!"."Yeah, I guess... but we still need to be careful..." said Rika. "Ofcourse" said Ryuumaru.

Meanwhile, Airport City is in total chaos. People were screaming, and some of them were running around while on fire. Some firefighters came and tried to control the fire, but they were ineffective, as the fire was way too big. Some of the firefighters were even being killed by some more flames which were coming down from the sky! Some Water-type Pokémon from other regions saw the huge fire from the distance, and they came to try and put out the fire with their Water-type attacks, but they were still ineffective. Then suddenly, a gigantic wooden gate appeared somewhere in the city, which leads to Heaven. However, the people of Airport City could not see the gate. Then twelve beings came out of the gate, and then the gate dissapeared. One of the twelve beings was Dan, the black-haired Shinigami who was sent to the living world by Ryuumaru before. Another was a gigantic Holy Creature the size of several sky scrapers, who resembles a monstrous red frog. The remaining ten beings were three Shinigami, four angels and three Holy Creatures. One of them resembles a cat, another resembles a dog and the last resembles a snake. However, the citizens could not see the twelve beings. Then Dan looked at the big, red frog and said "Gama-aka, please put out the fire in this city while the rest of us goes to see why the stars are exploding...". "Gaaaaaiigaaa!" said Gama-aka ("Understood"), and then he started blasting huge shots of water out of his mouth at the city, putting out the fire. "Let's go!" said Dan as he looked at the ten beings other than Gama-aka who he brought with him, and then he created some spirit energy around his own body, which allows him to fly. The other ten beings did the same, and then they all started flying into space at incredible speed.

When they reached outer space, they all started flying towards the place where the most stars were exploding. When they got close to the stars, they realized that some projectiles such as missiles and energy blasts were hitting the stars, causing them to explode! "So this IS the doing of some aliens somewhere in the universe afterall..." said a brown-haired angel as he was flying. "In any case, let's hurry!" said Dan, and then kept on flying towards the place where the projectiles were coming from.

Meanwhile, the people of Airport City were surprised when they saw a lot of water coming out of nowhere and putting out the fire, as they could not see Gama-aka, who was blasting the water, since he's a Holy Creature. "Wh-what's going on? Where's all this water coming from?" asked a man. "I don't know, but we should be glad that the fire's getting put out!" said a woman. "This... this is a miracle! God is performing a miracle to save us!" said an old man. Soon, all the fire in the entire city had been put out by Gama-aka's water.

Meanwhile, on Chaos Planet, ChaosLord, ChaosBlackWarGreymon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon were still having fun destroying stars. "Ahahahahahaha!" said ChaosLord as he blasted two Zap Cannons into space, destroying two stars. "Ultimate Stream!" said ChaosMetalSeadramon as he summoned a huge wave of water and sent it into space, wiping out many stars. At the same time, ChaosPiedmon was tossing swords at the sky, destroying stars, while ChaosBlackWarGreymon was forming energy spheres in his hand and throwing them at some stars, destroying them.

Then suddenly, all the machines on Chaos Planet saw eleven beings flying into the atmosphere of the planet. They were able to see Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures for some reasons. They were Dan and the other Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures who he had brought with him! "I see! So you machines are the ones who are destroying the stars, right?" said a bald and fat Shinigami who was with Dan and the others. "Who the hell are you guys?" asked a machine who looks like Steelix. "We are from Heaven, and we have come to destroy you for all the chaos you've been causing to Earth!" said the fat Shinigami as he dived towards the surface of Chaos Planet at extreme speed. "Hey stop it, David! We don't need to use force just yet!" said Dan, but before the fat Shinigami could reply, ChaosLord blasted two Hyper Beams at him, destroying his entire body. "DAVID!!!" Dan shouted. "Why are these machines able to see us?" asked the brown-haired angel. "Huh? So you're insulting us and implying that we're blind?" asked ChaosPiedmon as he threw a sword at the angel, chopping one of his wings off. Then the angel started falling towards the ground, and then ChaosPiedmon's sword stabbed straight through the angel's heart, killing him. "No, we're not insulting you. It's just that no one other than spirits should be able to see us..." said a female angel with long, green hair and large orange eyes. "Why shouldn't we be able to see you?" asked a robot woman. "Lord Ryuumaru gave us the power to be invisible to everything other than spirits!" said the female angel. "I don't know who this Ryuumaru is, but we're gonna destroy you anyway!" said ChaosMetalSeadramon as he flew towards the female angel at extreme speed and stung her with the tip of his tail. Then ChaosMetalSeadramon crunched the angel killing her. "Dammit! We can't reason with these stupid machines! Let's just destroy them!" said an angel with black hair and a long beard as he shot a huge blast of light out of his palm at three machines, disintigrating them all. But then ChaosBlackWarGreymon jumped at the angel and slashed him in half. "Freeze the enemy solid, Hyoiken!" said a Shinigami with short, white hair and blue eyes as he pulled out his sword, which transformed into a machete made of ice, and then he dived down at a bird-like machine and stabbed him, freezing him solid. Then the Shinigami pulled his machete out of the machine's body, and then the machine shattered into many tiny pieces of ice. "Take that!" said the Shinigami, but then he got stomped to death by a huge, dinosaur-like machine. "Lightning Judgment!" said an angel with messy yellow hair, and then many bolts of lightning came down from the sky and striked many machines, destroying them. Some of the bolts of lightning striked ChaosLord, ChaosBlackWarGremon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon, but they were not harmed. "Piece a' shit!" said ChaosBlackWarGreymon as he blasted a lightning beam at the angel, shocking him to death. Then the three Holy Creatures who were with Dan all dived down at Chaos Planet, but then ChaosLord Teleported in front of them and slashed them all in half with a single swipe of his claw! Now, only Dan was left. "Dammit! I must inform Lord Ryuumaru about this, quickly!" said Dan as he took out a cell phone.

Meanwhile, Ryuumaru was still in his room with Rika, and they were viewing Airport City from Ryuumaru's computer. Gama-aka had finished putting out the fire, and now, he is using a Light-element technique to send the souls of the many people in Airport City who were killed by the fire to Heaven. "All the fire's been put out, it seems..." said Ryuumaru. "But still... many lives were lost..." said Rika. Then suddenly, Ryuumaru got a call on his phone, which was on his desk next to his computer. "Hello?" said Ryuumaru as he picked up the phone. Then Dan said through the phone: "L-Lord Ryuumaru! This is me! Dan! Listen! The stars are being destroyed by some machines in a black planet somewhere... all the others are killed, and only I'm left! The machines can see us for some reasons! And... AAAARRGGGHH!". "Dan? What's wrong?" asked Ryuumaru. "Are you there?" he continued. "What happened?" asked Rika. Then Ryuumaru said "Unfortunately, it's true... the destruction of the stars... are indeed caused by some other beings in space...". "What happened to Dan?" asked Rika. "He is dead, along with the ten others he brought with him..." said Ryuumaru. "No... this can't be..." said Rika as she covered her mouth with her hands. "Machines in a black planet... eh?" said Ryuumaru. Then he called someone with his phone. "Kuroi?" said Ryuumaru through the phone. Then he said "Please come to my office immediately. I have an important mission for you", and then he hanged up.

To be continued

Date:   Apr 19, 07 at 4:49pm (PST)
"Murder at Dragon City"

Once upon a time, in the pokemon world, there was a city called the Dragon City. This city was ruled by a person called Ryuumaru, who demanded that all people would worship him as a god. Ryuumaru was paranoid and was hiding somewhere in the city, and had his guards, called Team Dragon, do his dirty jobs for him. They terrorized the people and spreaded propaganda about Ryuumaru being a god, brainwashing the dumber people, and killing those who didn't believe. In this city, there were no guns, only swords, axes, katanas, and other weapons like that, because Ryuumaru did not like guns.
It was just another normal day in dragon city, when in the afternoon, a black mini cooper arrived at the gates of Dragon City. The car's driver was a man called Darkel. He was dressed in black shoes, black pants, and a black jacket. He had short black hair, and was wearing black glasses. Two dragon guards stopped the car, and one of them said "Guns are not allowed here, sir. Please give us any of them you have with you". Darkel pulled out a revolver from his pocket and shot that guard at the head, killing him. The other guard started running to call help, but Darkel killed him too with a shot at the neck. "Sorry fellas, I don't like swords" said Darkel as he drove in Dragon City.
Darkel wandered in Dragon City for a while, but he couldn't find where Ryuumaru was hiding. He stopped his car by a bar, and stepped out of it. Then Darkel entered the bar. "Do any of you faggots know where Ryuumaru is?" said Darkel as he looked around the bar. There were four men inside, a female dancer, and a barman. "What the f#ck did you just say?" said one of the men as he started walking towards Darkel. This man was tall and muscular, with short, blond hair and blue eyes. "I said "Do any if you faggots know where Ryuumaru is"" said Darkel. The man the grabbed Darkel by the neck, but Darkel kicked him between the legs, and the man let Darkel go. Then Darkel grabbed the man by the hair and striked him at the face hard with his knee, knocking him down. "This bastard knocked down Adolf!" said one of the men inside the bar. This man was thin and had black hair, beard and moustache, and was dressed in blue jeans and a leather jacket. Then he charged at Darkel and tried to punch him, but Darkel ducked and avoided the punch. Then he elbow smashed the man at the neck while he was behind him, and the man got his face smashed on a mirror, with some pieces of the mirror getting stabbed to his face, and the man fell down fainted. Then a black man who was inside the bar ran towards Darkel and jumped in the air, trying to kick Darkel while he was flying, but Darkel avoided the attack. The black man then punched Darkel once in the left cheek, but Darkel kicked him hard between the legs, and then he kicked him hard at the face, knocking him out. Then the last man in the bar walked towards Darkel, grabbed a chair, and smashed it on Darkel, who used his arms as protection and got knocked back. Darkel then grabbed a chair too and smashed it on the man, who turned and used his right shoulder as protection. Then Darkel kicked the man at the stomach, and then he grabbed him by the neck and chokeslammed him on a table. Meanwhile, the first man that had attacked Darkel got up and punched Darkel at the head from behind. Darkel got his forehead smashed on a wall and then the man started charging at him, but Darkel grabbed a fire extinguisher from a wall and smashed it on the man's face while he was charging at him, breaking his nose and knocking him out. Then the female dancer, who had painted blonde hair and an extreme amount of makeup on her face, pulled out a knife and jumped from the stage towards Darkel, but Darkel caught her from the arms while she was flying. However, the woman kicked Darkel hard at the stomach when he grabbed her by the arms. Darkel let her go, and the woman tried to stab him in the stomach with the knife, but Darkel caught her hand again and hit it on a wall, and she dropped her weapon. Then Darkel grabbed the woman by the hair and smashed her head on a wall. Then he grabbed an axe that was next to the fire extinguisher he had used previously, and chopped the woman's head off with a single powerful chop. Darkel then threw the woman's head at the barman. "W-what do you want?" said the barman. "Ryuumaru" said Darkel. "I don't know anything!" said the barman. Then Darkel grabbed the barman by the shirt and gave him a headbutt at the nose, breaking it. "Ouch... shit... okay, okay" said the barman". "I think a guy knows more about Ryuumaru. He's a tall, black man with a dragon tatoo on his right arm. He lives at an appartment in Bad Luck Street 13. Now please, leave me and my bar alone!" he continued. Darkel pushed the barman away, exit the bar, and got back into his mini cooper. He grabbed a big black bag from the back seat, opened it, and took a rocket launcher out of it. Then he aimed at a window of the bar and shot a rocket, which flew inside the bar and exploded, killing everyone inside and destroying the bar, and also starting a big fire. "F#cking bastards..." said Darkel as he put his rocket launcher back in his bag, and drove away, towards Bad Luck Street 13.
In a few minutes, Darkel reached the place. He grabbed a shotgun and some grenades from his bag, and exit his car. He kicked the door of a big building open, and climbed some stairs. He reached the first floor, and there were two appartments there. He tried to open the first one, but it was locked. He shot the lock open with his shotgun, and entered the appartment. The man he was looking for was not there. Instead, there were two black men with two black women, doing drugs. "Hey bro watch out with that thing!" said one of the black men. Darkel shot the man at the stomach with the shotgun, killing him, and then the two women screamed. Darkel shot them to death too, and the last black man started running towards Darkel, and grabbed his shotgun, trying to disarm him. Darkel held his shotgun and kicked the black man away, and then he shot him at the head, blasting it to pieces. Darkel exit the appartment and went to the second appartment. He kicked the door open, and inside this very filthy and messy room was an extremely obese person watching sick stuff on his computer. Darkel shot him at the stomach, and his guts were spilled on the room. He fell on the floor, still alive, breathing heavily and coughing out blood. "No... no!" said the man as he saw Darkel walking towards him, aiming at his head with the shotgun, and finishing him off. Darkel exit this appartment and headed to the second floor, where there were two more appartments. Darkel entered one of them, and inside were five junkies, sleeping. Darkel threw a grenade, and closed the door as he exit the room and the grenade blew up, killing all of the junkies. Darkel then entered the second appartment on the second floor, and two prostitutes were inside. Darkel shot one of them at the chest, and she was sent flying a little and went through a window, falling outside the house in a trash can. The second woman tried to run away, but Darkel pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and stabbed it in her stomach as she was running, stopping her. Then he gut her alive. Darkel continued to the third, and last, floor. He entered one of the two appartments there, and inside were a director, two cameramen, two men in costumes, two women and two other men. They were making an obscene movie. Darkel threw a grenade and exit the room, as the grenade blew up and killed all the filthy scum inside the room. Darkel continued to the last appartment, and kicked the door open. Inside were four black dragon guards, and a big black guard with a dragon tatoo on his right arm. It was the man Darkel was looking for. Darkel quickly shot to death the four guards, and the big black man started charging at Darkel. But Darkel shot him at the right knee, and the man fell to the ground. Darkel then shot his left hand as he was fallen on the ground on all fours, and the man screamed in pain. Darkel approached the man, and kicked his bald head. "Where's Ryuumaru?" said Darkel. "I ain't tellin' you shit!" said the black man. Darkel kicked him and flipped him so that his belly would face the ceiling, and then he shot him at the right shoulder. "Where's Ryuumaru?" said Darkel. "You can kill me! I won't speak!" said the black man. Darkel then shot the black man between his legs, and the man screamed extremely loudly in pain. "Where's Ryuumaru?" said Darkel. "F#ck... you..." said the black man as he coughed out some blood. Then Darkel grabbed him by the shirt, and dragged him outside the appartment. He placed him at a position where he could easily fall off the stairs that lead to the third floor. "Where's Ryumaru?" said Darkel. The black man just kept taking deep breaths and coughing out blood, without replying. Then Darkel threw him off the stairs, and the man fell down from the third floor, landing head-first on the ground, getting his head crushed. Darkel got in the appartment of the black man and saw a letter. He noticed an adress, it was that of a fighting dojo. Darkel then walked outside the appartment.
As he walked out of the appartment, a thin person with glasses stood in his way. Darkel knew him. "Nikos, you dumb nerd. What are you doing here?" said Darkel. "I cannot let you kill any more people just because you disagree with their way of life" said Nikos. "I'll kill whoever I like. F#cking scumdogs. I hate them so much. I'll keep killing them for as long as I live" said Darkel. "I must stop you for the Greater Good of the humanity" said Nikos. "To stop me you must kill me. But I'm afraid I'll kill you first" said Darkel, as he tried to shoot Nikos with his shotgun, but he had ran out of ammunition. "Shit. Whatever, I'll kill you with my bare hands" said Darkel as he put the shotgun on his back, and started walking towards Nikos. Then Nikos pulled out two knives. "We don't have to do this. You can still surrender" said Nikos. "Me, surrender? Hahaha! No, that's what cowards and weaklings do. I'll fight to the death" said Darkel. "I see you've made your choice. Fine then. The world will be better off without you anyway" said Nikos. "Keep talking, philosopher of stupidity!" said Darkel. Then he ran at Nikos and jumped in the air, trying to kick Nikos while flying, but Nikos avoided the attack. Then he threw one of his knives at Darkel, but Darkel avoided it. The Darkel started walking slowly towards Nikos, who threw his second knife at Darkel, but Darkel hit it in the air with the back of his hand, making it miss its target. Nikos then started stepping back as Darkel was walking slowly towards him. "What's wrong, boy? Scared?" said Darkel. Nikos then charged at Darkel and hit him at the stomach with a shoulder strike, but Darkel wasn't hurt much, and he put his arm around Nikos's neck and used the DDT on him, smashing his head on the floor. Darkel the got up quickly, and kicked Nikos while he was on the floor. Nikos got up, and Darkel punched him at the face hard. Nikos then punched Darkel fast at the stomach ten times, without effect. "You clown..." said Darkel, as he grabbed Nikos from the hair and smashed his face on his knee. Then, while still holding Nikos from the hair, he started running towards a wall, and then smashed Nikos's head on the wall, cracking it open a little, and blood started coming out. "Whoever messes with me dies" said Darkel, and then he threw Nikos off a window by the hair, and Nikos fell outside the building from the third floor. He landed head-first on a rock and his head got completely destroyed and exploded in blood and brains. Darkel then walked down the stairs, got outside the building, and back into his car. He grabbed a flamethrower, and torched the entire building to ashes.
Then Darkel went to the fighting dojo that was mentioned in the letter he had found previously. He grabbed an M60 from his bag, and exit his car. Then he entered the fighting dojo, which was full of extremely muscular, highly-trained people and masters of martial arts and weapons. "Okay you dumb gorillas. Which one of you apes knows where Ryuumaru is?" said Darkel. "Get him!" said an old man with white hair and a beard, dressed in a white kimono and armed with a katana. Then all the people that were in the dojo screamed their battle cries and started charging at Darkel. Darkel started firing his M60, shooting at the people at the dojo, with blood getting spilled everywhere. In about half a minute, he had killed them all, and almost the entire dojo had been painted red from the blood. There were guts, brains, arms, legs, heads, and other body parts all over the floor. The only people that were still alive in the dojo were Darkel and the old man who had ordered the attack on Darkel. "Prepare to die!" said the old man as he pulled out a katana. "Nice toy, but mine's better" said Darkel as he shot the old man's hands, disarming him. Then Darkel shot the old man at the knees, and the man fell down. Darkel walked next to the old man, and said "Okay fool. We have two options. The first one is me shooting you right now, ending your worthless, miserable life. The second is you telling me where Ryuumaru lives, and I let you live until you grow even older and die in your own filth by age". The old man replied "You will never learn anything from me!". Then Darkel shot him at his elbows, and the old man died out of pain. Darkel exit the dojo, went to his car, grabbed four molotov cocktails, and threw them at the dojo, setting it on fire. Some innocent bystanders were watching, and Darkel saw them. "What are you looking at, idiots? Get lost, useless animals!" he said as he pulled out an AK-47 from his bag and shot them, killing two women, one man, and a little japanese girl. Then he started driving, trying to find people who might have information about Ryuumaru's hideout.
While driving, Darkel heard two guards with shirts that had a red and blue dragon on the back talking outside a house. One of them mentioned Ryuumaru's name. Darkel stopped his car, exit it, and walked towards the guards. "What do you know about Ryuumaru?" said Darkel. "Who the f#ck are you?" said one of the guards. Darkel pulled out a desert eagle and popped that guy's head, then aimed at the other guard's head. "I-I don't know anything, I swear!" said the second guard, and then Darkel shot him at the head, killing him. Darkel then went to his car and equipped himself with a strangulation cord, a knife, a 9mm silenced pistol, and a poison injection from his bag. He then went to the building that was being guarded by the guards. He looked through the keyhole at the building's entrance door, and saw that there were two guards at the end of the room, guarding a door. He then picked the door's lock, and then he kicked the door open and immediately shot the two guards with the 9mm silenced pistol, killing them with a few shots. Darkel then looked through the keyhole of the door that he guards were guarding, and saw that noone was in the next room. He entered that room, and went up some stairs. He ended up in a room, where there was a guard on a couch, who had fallen asleep while he was watching something on a television. Darkel walked silently behind the guard, pulled out his poison injection, and then he grabbed the guard's mouth so that he wouldn't scream with his left hand and injected the poison injection to his neck with his right hand. The guard died, and then Darkel heard some steps. He hid in a closet, and then another guard entered the room, and saw the guard on the couch. He thought he was asleep, and went to wake him up. Darkel quietly stepped out of the closet, sneaked behind the guard, and strangled him with the strangulation cord. Then Darkel saw a door and looked through the keyhole, and there was a hall, where there were five doors, one at the end of the hall and four to its sides. There were no guards at the hall. Darkel went to the hall, and looked through the keyhole of the door to first room to the right. There was a guard looking out of a window while he was smoking. Darkel quietly entered the room, grabbed a hammer he saw, and then he sneaked behind the guard. Then, Darkel crushed the guard's head with the hammer. Darkel then exit that room, and looked at the keyhole of the door to the first room to the left of the hall. This room was empty. Then Darkel kept walking in the hall and looked through the keyhole of the door to second room to the right of the hall. There were two guards in there, talking to each other. They had no guns. Darkel pulled out his 9mm silenced pistol, opened the door, and shot the two guards quickly, one at the throat, and one at the head, popping it. Darkel then exit that room and looked at the keyhole of the door to the fourth room in the hall. There was a guard inside, reading a book. Darkel entered the room, and the guard saw him. But Darkel quickly kicked him at the stomach and then grabbed him from behind in a choke hold, and then pulled out his knife and slit his throat, with his blood coming out like a small fountain. Darkel then exit that room, and walked towards the door to the fifth room, thet was at the end of the hall. He looked through the keyhole of that door, and saw a big, muscular man inside. He had black hair, beard and moustache, and some earrings on his ears, and tatoos on his back. He was unarmed. Darkel kicked the door open. "You better start talking!" he said. "Hey make me, you prick!" said the man. Then Darkel tried to kick the man at the stomach, but he avoided the attack. The man then tried to punch Darkel at the face, but Darkel ducked and avoided the attack. Then he smashed the man on the face with his elbow, and then he striked him with his knee between the legs. Then Darkel slapped the man with the back of his hand, and then kicked him to the face hard, making him fall to the ground. Darkel then pulled out his 9mm silenced pistol, and shot the man at his right knee. The man said "O-okay, okay, I'll speak!" said the man. Darkel then said "Good. Where's Ryuumaru?". The man said "There's this guy known as Kenpachi. He's Ryuumaru's right-hand man, he knows where he is. He's is a big and heavily guarded warehouse, head north from here and you'll find him. You'll recognize it by the four dragon statues at its corners". Darkel said "Good boy!" and then he shot the man at the head, killing him.
He went back to his mini cooper, and started heading north. But on his way, there was a road block. "I'm sorry, you are not allowed in here" said a guard at the road block. Darkel drove back, and then he sped up and went through the road block, running down some guards. He kept driving fast and, seeing as there were many dragon guards in the way, he grabbed an uzi from his bag and did a drive-by. Darkel shot and ran down many guards, until he reached the warehouse he was looking for. He stopped the car and grabbed some molotov cocktails, but suddenly he saw hundreds of japanese dragon guards holding swords, katanas, and other weapons, coming out of four large double doors of the warehouse, and charging at Darkel. Darkel quickly threw two molotovs at them, burning some of them alive, and then he grabbed a minigun from the back seat of his car. Darkel then climbed up on his car and said "Say hello to my little friend!" as he started firing at the dragon guards, who were all over the place and screaming some battle cries. Darkel's minigun fired hundreds of bullets in seconds, and Darkel was totally maiming the dragon guards, blasting them to pieces before they could get close to him. After about two minutes of shooting and thousands of bullets, Darkel had finally massacred all of the 600 dragon guards that came out of the warehouse. The guards couldn't even be recognized anymore as their bodies had been split in many pieces. Darkel then put his minugun back to his car's back seat, and grabbed a silenced sniper rifle. He climbed on his car again, and observed the warehouse from there through the sniper rifle's scope. He saw eight ninjas with daggers and katanas on the top of the warehouse, who were waiting to ambush any enemy who would try to enter it. Darkel sniped them all down with the rifle, and then he climbed down from his car, put the rifle back in his bag, and then grabbed two uzis and an M60 from the bag. Then Darkel entered the warehouse, and used the M60 to kill twenty dragon guards that had stayed in the warehouse. He then went up some stairs, and saw two big double doors. Darkel kicked the doors open, and saw a man with long, purple hair that even covered his face. He also had a deep scar in his left eye and had an evil smile. The man was holding a katana. "Okay, you limp-d#cked faggot. You're the last dragon cretin alive in this building. Tell me where Ryuumaru is, and I might spare your life" said Darkel. Suddenly the man threw his katana at Darkel and hit his M60, disarming Darkel. Then Kenpachi grabbed another katana from a wall, and tried to kill Darkel with a back spinning slash. Darkel avoided it on the last second, only getting a small scratch on his stomach, and then he immediately pulled out his two uzis and shot at Kenpachi, emptying the guns' ammunition on him and filling his body with bullets, killing him and spilling his blood everywhere. "Damn! Why don't these f#cking idiots ever understand that a swordsman has no chance against a gunman?" said Darkel. Then he grabbed his M60 and walked out of the building, back to his car.
Darkel started exploring the area. Occasionally, he found dragon guards with swords in the streets, and he either shot at them with an MP5 or ran them down. Darkel reached a place where there was a huge skyscraper. He killed every dragon guard in the area, and then he planted sixteen remote detonated bombs around the skyscraper. The few innocent people who were around were just running away in fear, and those who didn't were getting shot by Darkel, who was holding an M4 as he was planting the bombs. After Darkel finished, he drove away and detonated all the bombs, causing the gigantic skyscraper to collapse, and killing hundreds of innocent people that were inside. The skyscraper fell on five other buildings and massive damage and even more deaths were caused. Then Darkel kept driving and killing innocent people and a few dragon guards. He ran down a woman and her baby, and then he shot a dog with a revolver from his car. Then he saw a group of seven young tourists, and grabbed and threw a molotov cocktail at them, and watched as they screamed in pain until they finally burned to ash and died. Then he saw a man and a woman hugging each other and trembling, and he killed them both with his M60. Then he saw two people making out in a car, and then he threw a grenade at the car and it exploded, killing the two persons. Then Darkel shot an old lady at the face with his uzi, and also killed a young boy. Then he stopped his car, got out, grabbed a male teenager by the hair, and beat him to death. His girlfriend saw that and screamed, and Darkel shot her between the legs with his shotgun, and then walked close to her and finished her off with a shot to the head. Then a black man was charging at him, but Darkel shot him at the chest, killing him. Darkel then saw a building inside of which was held a fashion show. Darkel went inside the building and killed all of the fashion models with the shotgun, and he also killed some of them brutally with a hammer he got from a worker he had killed before he entered the building. There were also some celebrities in that building, and Darkel shot them to death and even shot them at the face a few times after they had died. Darkel killed some more people inside the building on his way out. Darkel exit the building, leaving it full of corpses out of which rivers of blood were coming out. Darkel got back in his car, and drove towards a school and ran down five students that were walking on the street. Then stopped his car as he saw some kids playing basketball. He grabbed his sniper rifle, and popped some of the kids' heads. Then he smashed down the school's gates with his car and ran down some girls that were playing volley-ball, and then he kept going and ran down some boys that were playing football. Darkel then shot a teacher with a desert eagle and then he stopped his car and grabbed a rocket launcher and shot at the school four times, causing huge destruction and killing many pupils and teachers. Darkel then drove out of the university and killed two gays with his shotgun, and then he ran down three japanese boys with his car. Then he kept driving and blasted an old man's head with his shotgun. He then saw a dancing club, in which there were many teenagers dancing, kissing, and doing drugs. Darkel grabbed his rocket launcher and fired a rocket at the club, which went inside through a window and killed all the teenagers and other people inside. Then he also shot an internet cafe where there were many nerds playing online games, killing them all. A woman screamed "Why? Why?". Darkel said "I figured that if I killed some of you random, worthless weaklings, your "dragon master" might come out of his hideout to save you". Then the woman said "Ryuumaru! I've heard rumours that he's at a house at the center of this city! But Team Dragon won't allow anyone there!" said the woman. Darkel shot the woman with his shotgun, and then drove to a shop. He exit his car with his AK-47 and entered the shop, killed everyone inside it, and grabbed a city map.
Then he went back to his mini cooper and drove to the city's center. He had already killed the dragon guards that were there when he went to the warehouse where Kenpachi was, which was also at the city center. Darkel searched and found a huge mansion with four floors. There were no guards. Darkel grabbed his shotgun, exit his car, and shot the mansion's front double door open. He walked to the fourth floor of the mansion, and saw another double door. He kicked it open and entered the room. In there, there was a man in a black kimono, wearing a black cape and holding a sword with fake dragon wings at its hilt. He had with white, long hair and green eyes. "Ryuumaru, you stupid bastard. I've killed all of your men. You're next" said Darkel. Ryuumaru said "Hm? And who are you?". Darkel said "Your worst nightmare" as he shot Ryuumaru at the feet, but Ryuumaru jumped up and avoided the bullets. Darkel then shot Ryuumaru at the feet a few more times, saying "Dance, little man!" as Ryuumaru was jumping and avoiding the bullets. Then Darkel said "Okay, that's enough. Now die!" said Darkel as he shot Ryuumaru, but Ryuumaru used his bullet-proof cape as protection on the last second, and survived. "An attack of that level will never hurt me" said Ryuumaru. "Oh" said Darkel. Then he threw a grenade at Ryuumaru, who ran away from it, and then the grenade exploded and caused a big hole on a wall. "I would appreciate it if you didn't ruin my house" said Ryuumaru. "What the f#ck are you, a nerd?" said Darkel. Then he ran towards Ryuumaru, who changed his stance from defensive (behind his cape) to offensive to try to slash Darkel with his sword. But Darkel laughed and shot Ryuumaru's hands, disarming him. Darkel then slammed his shotgun on Ryuumaru's head, breaking his nose. Ryuumaru rolled on the ground and went through the hole in the wall that Darkel's grenade had created previously. He fell in a water pond that was just outside his mansion. Darkel dived in the water pond too and chased after Ryuumaru. Ryuumaru got out of the water, and started running, but he tripped on a rock and fell on the ground, his face ending up in some dog shit. Darkel got out of the water too, and ran at Ryuumaru. Ryuumaru kicked a rock towards Darkel's head, but he missed his target completely and the rock went through a window of his mansion instead. Then Darkel kicked Ryuumaru in the stomach, and then he grabbed him by the hair and smashed his face two times on a tree. Then he kicked him hard at the face, and trevor took five steps back and then fell to the ground. Darkel then grabbed a molotov cocktail. "Burn in Hell" he said as he threw his molotov cocktail at Ryuumaru, and watched him scream in pain. Then Ryuumaru dived into his a water pond to save himself. Darkel then dived in the pond too, grabbed Ryuumaru by the hair, and sinked his head in the water. Ryuumaru struggled to save himself, but Darkel was much stronger and Ryuumaru couldn't escape from him. Ryuumaru got drowned.

Date:   Apr 21, 07 at 12:57pm (PST)
Chapter 4: The Attack on Chaos Planet

A wooden gate appeared in Airport City, and then six beings came out of it. One of them was a black man with purple hair, wearing dark glasses, black clothes, and he was carrying a black katana. The entire katana: The blade, the guard and even the hilt is all black! Another one of them was a Holy Creature resembling a big, muscular ogre with green skin, red eyes, wearing armor and carrying a gigantic axe. He also had two horns, but one of them was broken. He was riding a big, armored wild boar. The other four beings were a an angel with orange hair and holding a big, circular ring blade, a Shinigami with short black hair and purple eyes, another Shinigami who was very muscular and had brown hair, brown eyes and a mostache, and a Holy Creature resembling a green praying mantis. After the six beings came out of the gate, the gate dissapeared. Then the six beings looked and saw Gama-aka sending many deceased souls in the city to Heaven. Then Gama-aka noticed the six beings too. Then he looked at the black man and said "Gaaaaaa gaaaaa rahhhh!" ("Lord Kuroi? Why are you here?"). Then the black man, known as Kuroi said "I was sent by Lord Ryuumaru to do a mission". "Guuuo!" said Gama-aka ("I see"), and then he continuned sending souls to Heaven. "Gama-aka, please continue sending the souls of the dead in this city to Heaven for now. Lord Ryuumaru will send some more of his subordinates to help you soon" said Kuroi. "So, what is this mission all about, Lord Kuroi?" asked the big ogre as he looked at Kuroi. Then Kuroi said "I thought I have already told you. I was ordered by Lord Ryuumaru himself to take you five to a certain planet in space, where you are going to attack the machines there and teach them a lesson for killing the four Shinigami, four angels and three Holy Creatures who Lord Ryuumaru sent there before, as well as for destroying so many stars in the galaxy, and endangering Earth in doing so" as he started walking along a street, while the other five beings followed him. "Huh? Then what about you? What are you going to do, Lord Kuroi? Are you goin' to fight too?" asked the big ogre. "No, there is something else I must do" Kuroi answered. "Something else? What?" asked the big ogre. "It's none of your business" said Kuroi. "Come on! Are you just chickenin' out? As a Holy Elite, that's not something you're s'posed t' do, y'know!" said the big ogre. Then Kuroi looked at the ogre and said "Listen, Bulblo. It was not me who made the rules for this mission. It was Lord Ryuumaru. If you don't like the rules, why don't you go back to Heaven and ask Lord Ryuumaru to change them in order to suit you?". "Well, that's like... I'd rather not..." said the ogre, known as Bulblo. "In that case, following the rules and orders, or I'll send you back to Heaven and take someone else with me instead" said Kuroi. "Fine, fine, understood, I'll follow these rules..." said Bulblo. Then Kuroi looked up at the sky and said "I can sense the fading spirit energy of Ben and the others who went to that planet with the machines before. If we follow the trail of spirit energy they've left behind, we should find our way to the planet eventually". "So, are we going, Lord Kuroi?" asked Bulblo. "Yes, we better hurry before the spirit energy fades away" said Kuroi, and then some angel wings made from transparent, blood-red spirit energy suddenly appeared on Kuroi's back. Then Kuroi started flying into space with those wings, while the other five flew with spirit energy, and they started following Kuroi.

Meanwhile, Ryuumaru and Rika were watching everything which was going on in Airport City from Ryuumaru's computer. "So they've already left Earth... I hope they'll be alright..." said Rika as she was looking at the computer screen, and she just saw Kuroi and the others leaving Earth. "Yeah, I hope so too..." said Ryuumaru. Then he looked at Rika and said "Rika, can you please do me a favour?". "What is it, Ryuumaru?" said Rika. Then Ryuumaru said "Can you please gather about fifty Shinigami, angels or Holy Creatures in any combination, send them to Airport City and tell them to help Gama-aka send the deceased souls from there to Heaven?". "Umm, sure. Do I have to go help too?" said Rika. "Do you want to?" asked Ryuumaru. "Umm... do you want me to?" asked Rika. Ryuumaru said "Hmm, I'd rather you don't go, Rika. Many Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures don't have much to do today, and many of them are having free time right now. Since there are so many others available, there's no reason to send a Holy Elite to do something as simple as sending souls to Heaven. And also, although Gama-aka has put out all the flames in the city, there are still some more coming down from the sky. I doubt you'd get hit by them, but it's still too dangerous, and you might get hurt. I'd rather you just stay here, away from danger". "Ryuumaru, thanks for your concern..." said Rika. Then Ryuumaru said "Chances are, we of Heaven may eventually end up in a war against those machines we're dealing with, depending on how powerful they really are. Well, we should find out about that by the time Kuroi returns with his report. So, due to the possibly that we may end up fighting in a war in the near future, we of Heaven cannot afford to put one of the Ten Holy Elites in any possible danger. But for now, can you please gather the Shinigami, angels and Holy Creatures now and send them to the living world?" said Ryuumaru. "Ryuumaru..." said Rika. "Please go now" said Ryuumaru. "Umm, yes" said Rika, and then she turned around and blushed as she started leaving the room.

Meanwhile, Kuroi and the others are close to Chaos Planet now, and they can see it clearly. "So this is that planet... our destination, right?" said the brown-haired Shinigami who was with Kuroi. Then Kuroi looked at the five beings he brought with him and said "Listen, I now want you five to descend to that planet over there and launch an all-out attack on the machines which inhabits it. Be careful though, because as I have already told you, the machines there can see us for some reasons. As soon as you guys see a beam of black spirit energy being fired into the sky, please come to where the black energy beam came from. It'll be the signal for us to leave". "And what about you, Lord Kuroi? Where will you go?" asked Bulblo. "I've already said it once: It's none of your business" said Kuroi. "Hmph! I don't care! Holy Elites always gets the better stuff! I'm comin' with you!" said Bulblo. Then Kuroi sighed and said "Fine, you can come along. But just note that you have already broken the rules of this mission once. If you do anything else which messes up the mission, I won't hesitate to kill you". "Yes, yes, I understand" said Bulblo. "Attack the machines now!" said Kuroi as he looked at the other four. "Yes sir!" said the two Shinigami and the angel, while the Holy Creature said "Siiii siiii!" ("Yes sir!"), and then they all started flying down towards Chaos Planet.

Meanwhile, on Chaos Planet, ChaosLord, ChaosBlackWarGremon, ChaosMetalSeadramon and ChaosPiedmon were still having fun destroying stars. "What were those beings who came earlier?" asked ChaosPiedmon. "I don't know. Probably some aliens" said ChaosMetalSeadramon. Then ChaosBlackWarGreymon said "They're unusually powerful though. We were able to finish them off easily, but they did manage to destroy some of the machines here...". "That may be true... but remember? One of those guys striked us with a lightning attack, and we still weren't hurt. They may be strong enough to take on some of the weaker machines around here, but I doubt any of them could stand up to us Chaos Generals" said ChaosPiedmon. "Yep, that's right. We'll just destroy them in one hit" said ChaosMetalSeadramon. Then ChaosBlackWarGremon said "One of them said they're from Heaven, right? What is that? And what is Earth?". "Well, Heaven is probably the planet where those aliens came from. As for Earth, it may just be a place within Heaven" said ChaosMetalSeadramon. "So you're saying those aliens came from a place called Earth, located in a planet called Heaven?" asked ChaosBlackWarGreymon. Then ChaosPiedmon said "Or, it could be the other way around. Heaven may be a place within a planet called Earth where those aliens live?". "Who knows?" said ChaosMetalSeadramon. Then suddenly, all the machines noticed four beings coming down from the sky. They were the two Shinigami, the angel and the Holy Creature who Kuroi sent to Chaos Planet before! "Look! More of thrm are coming!" said ChaosBlackWarGremon as he pointed at the sky. "Why are they coming here for?" asked ChaosPiedmon. "Well, the last ones who came here said they're mad' cause their planet's getting destroyed by us" said ChaosMetalSeadramon. Then the black-haired Shinigami with purple eyes said "Crush all existance, Tekkyuu!" as he pulled out a katana while diving down from the sky, and then his katana transformed into a huge ball and chain, with huge spikes on the ball. "Die!" he said as he started swinging the ball and chain around, and then he slammed it onto a turtle-like machine, crushing him completely. At the same time, the brown-haired Shinigami said "Hack them to death, Daichikara!" as he pulled out his katana, which transformed into a gigantic double-handed axe, and then he dived down from the sky and chopped a snake-like machine in half. The praying mantis-like Holy Creature started flying around, slashing the machines, while the angel started attacking the machines with his circular, ring blade. "These guys seem stronger than the ones who came last time..." said ChaosMetalSeadramon. "That's true. Had they been as weak as those last ones, they would've been dead by now" said ChaosPiedmon. "In any case, let's crush them!" said ChaosBlackWarGreymon, and then he was about to attack the brown-haired Shinigami with the double-sided axe, when suddenly, ChaosLord said "There's no need to". "ChaosLord?" said ChaosBlackWarGreymon as he looked up the Chaos Tower, at ChaosLord. "Let the other machines have some fun and destroy them, while we focus on what we're doing" said ChaosLord as he blasted a Hyper Beam at a star, destroying it. "Yes sir" said ChaosBlackWarGreymon, and then he continued destroying stars, while the other machines on the planet were dealing with the intruders.

Meanwhile, Kuroi and Bulblo had landed on a desert between two large mountains on another part of Chaos Planet. Kuroi's angel wings had dissapeared, and now he is walking between the mountains, while Bulblo is riding his boar. "So, where are we going? There's not much action and fighting around here..." said Bulblo. Then Kuroi said "If you want to see more fighting, then please join the other four". "Well, let's just keep going. I wanna see where your destination is!" said Bulblo. "I really shouldn't have brought you along" said Kuroi, and then they continued walking.

To be continued

Date:   Apr 21, 07 at 4:59pm (PST)
PokeGod ChaosLord flew to a mysterious planet, which was inhabited by humans and other creatures with unnatural powers. The entire planet seethed with foul energies that slowed down the aging process of the beings of that place. The Eternal PokeGod teleported inside the walls of a huge castle. "Who are you?" asked a man as he saw him. "I am the Almighty PokeGod, and I was informed that the people here believe in an awful, immoral heresy" said ChaosLord. "We believe in lord Ryuumaru, the highest god. His wise rules-" said the man, but then he was interrupted by ChaosLord. "His foul teachings have put you to sleep. I am here to open your eyes. Behold my power, and bow before me" said ChaosLord, as he used Energy Blast and decimated the walls of the castle, which were believed to be indestructible by the members of the society of that planet. Suddenly, the ground started shaking, volcanoes erupted and tsunamis started happening all over the planet, causing massive disasters. Then a man walked out of a golden dragon statue, which was on the top of the castle of this planet. "Ah, you must be Ryuumaru, the so-called highest god" said ChaosLord. "So what of it?" said Ryuumaru. "I am pleased to meet you. My name is ChaosLord" said ChaosLord. "What do you want?" said Ryuumaru. "Nothing that is too difficult for a person of your abilities, my friend. I just want you admit my superiority in front of all your people" said ChaosLord. "And why should I lie to them?" said Ryuumaru. "You can not lie by telling the truth, my friend. I am the ultimate organism" said ChaosLord. "There is only one way to find out about that" said Ryuumaru. "Let us battle then" said ChaosLord as he stomped the ground, creating an earthquake. "But if we fight here, my planet will suffer enormous damage. We shall-" said Ryuumaru, but then he got interrupted by ChaosLord. "Your planet already got destroyed when your energy caused earthquakes and tsunamis previously. There is no need to leave from here" said ChaosLord, as he looked to his right and saw a mountain, and then he aimed at it with his right claw, opened it, and shot a gigantic beam out of it, devastating the entire mountain. "It looks like there is no point trying to reason with you" said Ryuumaru. ChaosLord turned his head and looked at Ryuumaru, and then he said "Of course there is no point in that, since you insist on the illogical argument that your power is beyond infinite". "What are you talking about?" said Ryuumaru. "My power is endless" said ChaosLord, as he roared and caused an entire forest to go down. "You are mad" said Ryuumaru. "The only madness is in failing to see my power" said ChaosLord, as he stabbed a huge rock that was fifty times his size with his left claw, and then threw it at the dragon statue, destroying it entirely. "I only see a deluded tyrant" said Ryuumaru. "Then, by all means, allow me to show you the truth" said ChaosLord, as he fired a Hyper Beam at Ryuumaru, and disintegrated him before he could even react. Then some people and creatures started attacking ChaosLord. "We will drive you from our planet, beast!" said one of them. "You will only follow your false prophet into death" said ChaosLord, as he unleashed a massive tidal wave of psychic energy, and sent everyone around him flying. Then he eviscerated a man with his right claw, and stabbed his left claw through the body of a woman called Rika, who was a friend of Ryuumaru. He also disembowelled a dragon called Dragonaurus with the three horns on his head. ChaosLord then flew high in the sky, and said "Have a taste of the forbidden power of Chaos. ChaosCannon!" as he used ChaosCannon, and destroyed the entire planet to pieces, along with all the living organisms on it. Then ChaosLord returned back to ChaosTower on earth, and rested there.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.