Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: World Domination - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2969/t1654075-world-domination/

Author:   SonicMarioMe
Date:   Jun 04, 11 at 2:18am (PST)
Subject:   World Domination
-------------------------------------------
1000 years ago today, this DEVILISH Poke'mon called Trechic was as big as 2 Groudons!!! It wanted to rule EVERYTHING!!! So.... the Gods from every world came to stop it!!! Almost all failed, except for Godio and Godic.(Mario's god form+ Sonic's god form) They froze him in a huge block of Ice and put it between the dimensions of the Glapunk and Werut. Now....... 1,000 years later to present day. Mario King <Poke'mon Trainer> was battling Ash Ketchum when... KABOOSH KABLOOM!!!! 2 explosions broke up the battle!!!Then a pokemon that was a mix of treeko and torchic appeared!!! He blasted them and they went flying for 10 miles! Trechic made this devilish device and activated it!! The device made all planets of every universe turn into 1!!! Mario and Sonic were stunned to see Mario World and Green Hill Zone UNITE!! They began to fight, until a Pikachu crossed their path... 100 hours later everybody knew what was going on! So everyone gathered at The Great Unknown and discuss what to do. Then all of a sudden, a HUGE Black Wave covers them. <Except Mario King, Mario, Luigi, Ash, Sonic, Pikachu, and Speed Racer in the Mach 6> Then everybody turned to them! Superman <who is now Dark Superman!>walked up to them and said," Trechic will destroy all that is good! He will rule ALL!

Then it was a battle between Mario and Superman!!!!
Battle: Mario begins by jumping on Superman! Not effective! Superman uses Laser Vision!! Super effective and K.O.s Mario!!! Luigi time!!! Luigi jumps in and kicks him in the face! Not effective! Superman groundpounds Luigi! K.O.! Sonic went to battle! Sonic turned into... SUPERSONIC!!! Supersonic punched Superman! Extremely effective!! Superman dies!!!
Mean While, in Trechicastle...

Trechic: Hmm! These idiotic FOOLS will not be good in the next 24 hours! Do I make myself clear?! Mudic? Treekip?
Mudic and Treekip: Yes sir! Very good sir! Shall we teleport them here?!
Trechic: Yes, Yes go ahead.

Mean while in the Great Unknown: Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Pikachu, Speed, Ash, and Mario K. were fighting for their lives! Until everything started to glow! Then GIGANTIC Chains came out and hit the borders of the Great Unknown!! It lifted the Unknown UP!!!
. . .

2 minutes later...
Trechic: Ah... so these are the meddling fools that were good! So.. Weaklings ready to fight the toughest?!
Mario K.: You know, I'm sick of this. I CHALLENGE YOU!!!
Trechic: Fine!
BATTLE: Mario K. sends out Blaziken!Blaziken uses Blaze Kick! Miss! Trechic uses Death Ray!!!Blaziken gets K.o. Mario K. sends out Rayquaza! Rayquaza uses Hyper Beam! MISS! Trechic uses Fire Leaf! Crictal hit! K.o. Mario k. sends out Kyogre! Kyogre uses Sheer Cold! HIT! Not at all effective... Trechic uses Killer Screech! K.o. Trechic wins!

Trechic: Send the loser to the Evilnizer!!!
Mario K.: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash: I'm next!
Battle: Ash sends out Snorlax!! Snorlax uses Body slam! miss... Trechic uses Bomb Mega effective! K.O. Ash sends out Charizard! Charizard uses Fly hit!!! Super effective! Trechic uses Thunderpower! Too much effective K.O. Pikachu gets on the field! Trechic uses Ground explosion K.O. Pikachu!

Trechic: This one too!
Ash: I failed! I'm sorry.....
Mario,Luigi,Sonic,Speed: We all challenge you!!!
Battle: Mario and Luigi get on the field! Mario jumps on trechic while luigi kicks Trechic's face!! Trechic uses K.O. body! Mario & luigi get K.O.!Trechic: These 2 too! Speed gets in his car. Sonic turns Super and fights Hand to Hand Combat with Trechic.... Trechic wins against Sonic! Speed drives into Trechic! K.o.!
Speed Racer wins!!!!

Trechic: I may have lost, but it's too late for THEM! Evil Mario, Luigi, Ash, Pikachu, and Sonic come out to watch the final battle!
Speed presses a button on his steering wheel! Saws come out the front!!! Trechic's "partners" fight! These 3 fight for 2 days strait! Then Speed wins!!! Everything turns normal! Everyone turns normal! But then the clouds open up! And Godio and Godic flew out! They took out HUGE swords and sliced Trechic and his minions in half! Then, The gods returned The planets to normal!!! And everyone remembered the HERO of Speed Racer!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:   Castlewars
Date:   Oct 14, 11 at 6:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: World Domination
-------------------------------------------
quote SonicMarioMe
1000 years ago today, this DEVILISH Poke'mon called Trechic was as big as 2 Groudons!!! It wanted to rule EVERYTHING!!! So.... the Gods from every world came to stop it!!! Almost all failed, except for Godio and Godic.(Mario's god form+ Sonic's god form) They froze him in a huge block of Ice and put it between the dimensions of the Glapunk and Werut. Now....... 1,000 years later to present day. Mario King <Poke'mon Trainer> was battling Ash Ketchum when... KABOOSH KABLOOM!!!! 2 explosions broke up the battle!!!Then a pokemon that was a mix of treeko and torchic appeared!!! He blasted them and they went flying for 10 miles! Trechic made this devilish device and activated it!! The device made all planets of every universe turn into 1!!! Mario and Sonic were stunned to see Mario World and Green Hill Zone UNITE!! They began to fight, until a Pikachu crossed their path... 100 hours later everybody knew what was going on! So everyone gathered at The Great Unknown and discuss what to do. Then all of a sudden, a HUGE Black Wave covers them. <Except Mario King, Mario, Luigi, Ash, Sonic, Pikachu, and Speed Racer in the Mach 6> Then everybody turned to them! Superman <who is now Dark Superman!>walked up to them and said," Trechic will destroy all that is good! He will rule ALL!

Then it was a battle between Mario and Superman!!!!
Battle: Mario begins by jumping on Superman! Not effective! Superman uses Laser Vision!! Super effective and K.O.s Mario!!! Luigi time!!! Luigi jumps in and kicks him in the face! Not effective! Superman groundpounds Luigi! K.O.! Sonic went to battle! Sonic turned into... SUPERSONIC!!! Supersonic punched Superman! Extremely effective!! Superman dies!!!
Mean While, in Trechicastle...

Trechic: Hmm! These idiotic FOOLS will not be good in the next 24 hours! Do I make myself clear?! Mudic? Treekip?
Mudic and Treekip: Yes sir! Very good sir! Shall we teleport them here?!
Trechic: Yes, Yes go ahead.

Mean while in the Great Unknown: Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Pikachu, Speed, Ash, and Mario K. were fighting for their lives! Until everything started to glow! Then GIGANTIC Chains came out and hit the borders of the Great Unknown!! It lifted the Unknown UP!!!
. . .

2 minutes later...
Trechic: Ah... so these are the meddling fools that were good! So.. Weaklings ready to fight the toughest?!
Mario K.: You know, I'm sick of this. I CHALLENGE YOU!!!
Trechic: Fine!
BATTLE: Mario K. sends out Blaziken!Blaziken uses Blaze Kick! Miss! Trechic uses Death Ray!!!Blaziken gets K.o. Mario K. sends out Rayquaza! Rayquaza uses Hyper Beam! MISS! Trechic uses Fire Leaf! Crictal hit! K.o. Mario k. sends out Kyogre! Kyogre uses Sheer Cold! HIT! Not at all effective... Trechic uses Killer Screech! K.o. Trechic wins!

Trechic: Send the loser to the Evilnizer!!!
Mario K.: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash: I'm next!
Battle: Ash sends out Snorlax!! Snorlax uses Body slam! miss... Trechic uses Bomb Mega effective! K.O. Ash sends out Charizard! Charizard uses Fly hit!!! Super effective! Trechic uses Thunderpower! Too much effective K.O. Pikachu gets on the field! Trechic uses Ground explosion K.O. Pikachu!

Trechic: This one too!
Ash: I failed! I'm sorry.....
Mario,Luigi,Sonic,Speed: We all challenge you!!!
Battle: Mario and Luigi get on the field! Mario jumps on trechic while luigi kicks Trechic's face!! Trechic uses K.O. body! Mario & luigi get K.O.!Trechic: These 2 too! Speed gets in his car. Sonic turns Super and fights Hand to Hand Combat with Trechic.... Trechic wins against Sonic! Speed drives into Trechic! K.o.!
Speed Racer wins!!!!

Trechic: I may have lost, but it's too late for THEM! Evil Mario, Luigi, Ash, Pikachu, and Sonic come out to watch the final battle!
Speed presses a button on his steering wheel! Saws come out the front!!! Trechic's "partners" fight! These 3 fight for 2 days strait! Then Speed wins!!! Everything turns normal! Everyone turns normal! But then the clouds open up! And Godio and Godic flew out! They took out HUGE swords and sliced Trechic and his minions in half! Then, The gods returned The planets to normal!!! And everyone remembered the HERO of Speed Racer!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would make a good fanfic, but, sorry, wrong forum. Try posting in the respective forum.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.