Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Quest] Basarios - Unseen Peril - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/28151/t710674-quest-basarios-unseen-peril/4.htm

Author:   walkinzombie
Date:   Aug 30, 06 at 9:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Quest] Basarios - Unseen Peril
-------------------------------------------
he's is slow i don't see why is so hard to kill him. if you really have problem cutting him, try blowing him up with bomb. 2 large barrel bomb+, 1 large barrel and 1 small barrel would be enough to blow his skin off the belly reviewing his red flesh.

then just hack at that weak spot.

Author:   r4tyra
Date:   Aug 30, 06 at 7:10pm (PST)
If u want the Basarios Armour you onl yneed to kill him about 4-5 times less if ur lucky but the hassle is getting 20 whetstones for plate and 20 whet stones for arms: also 10 knife machreal for helm! but i got now! yay!

Author:   Lord_Ryken
Date:   Aug 30, 06 at 7:20pm (PST)
this quest and ultimate ore mining is my favorite quest.

Author:   blueneonfish
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 6:00pm (PST)
Basarios is easy use the poison axe sns i had kut ku mail and rest velociprey i slayed rathalos with that know ive beet him ive got basarios armour

Author:   swk3000
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 6:03pm (PST)
quote r4tyra
If u want the Basarios Armour you only need to kill him about 4-5 times less if you're lucky but the hassle is getting 20 whetstones for plate and 20 whetstones for arms: also 10 knife machreal for helm! but i got now! yay!
You have problems getting Whetstones? That's not possible. I'm not kidding, either. Talk to the lady across from your house (near the awning type thing). She's a shopkeeper. Her stock never changes, and if you look at her stock (page 2, if I remember correctly), you will see Whetstones. She never changes her stock, and they cost 80z each, for a grand total of 1600z for 20. You should NEVER have a problem finding Whetstones. EVER.

As for Knife Makerel, just buy them from the old lady with the huge backpack. If she doesn't have them, take a quest, come back, and check again. Her stock changes every quest, but one of her inventories has Knife Makarel, so just buy them there.

Do you ever use the shops?

Author:   JDhunter
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 7:18pm (PST)
basarios is a joke get basarios S armour looks good and is effective.

Author:   uatemymonkey
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 7:20pm (PST)
Basarios is the most easy wyvern, i dont think he deserves to be called a joke.

Author:   JDhunter
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 7:27pm (PST)
sorry dan... i feel so ashamed waaaa! ! but seriously.... he sucks

Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 8:03pm (PST)
quote blueneonfish
Basarios is easy use the poison axe sns i had kut ku mail and rest velociprey i slayed rathalos with that know ive beet him ive got basarios armour

Lol i realised and bought thanks!

Author:   Draco Wyvern SLayer
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 9:54pm (PST)
I find this rlly easy, all u ave 2 do is get a gd GS that is over 620 dmg (recommmended) and with atleast green sharpness. Then once uve found him start getting underneath him and choppin away at his belly. hopefully wen he does his charge attack ( that is rlly distinctive)u can just stand still coz he will miss u . Eventually u will cut off his stomach leaving a big red hole and then just finish him off. I recommend usin iprey armour coz it as gd armour, resistances and poison doesnt affect u wit it

Author:   Elghanz
Date:   Aug 31, 06 at 11:08pm (PST)
If you fight Basarios from the Guild quests, is he a lot harder? The reason i ask is that me and a mate fought him from the Guild, and i couldnt help but notice that he had more hp?

I fought Basarios from the Elder quests and he is so easy.

Author:   Armor Bunny
Date:   Sep 01, 06 at 1:40am (PST)
Basarios is a nice way to get iron ore, cuz in the rewards you usually get about 12 ))

Author:   evil hunter
Date:   Sep 02, 06 at 6:35pm (PST)
just put lrg barrl bombs behind the white rocks sorry if some1 already posted this

Date:   Sep 05, 06 at 5:31pm (PST)
if u get a water element sword!
when u bounce of the water element still hits!
works for me but now i have a green sharpness water element sword piesloth watersword easy to obtain too!

Author:   Holytyphoon
Date:   Sep 05, 06 at 5:40pm (PST)
He is EXTREMELY easy...

Why?

He is...
-Low attack
-Extremely low speed
-Don't really escape

Just bring book of combo(if you have) and 3 lg barrel bomb, 10 large barrel, 10 gunpowder, 10 fire herb, 10 small barrel and 3 small barrel bomb. I blast him into piece just with bombs... I slash him less than 10 times with my Raven Blade...
His charge is really easy to dodge... Also said, he hide in ground, to prevent ambush, use psychoserum and throw a paintball at his "rock". You'll do fine. I had never ever got hit by his fireballs before so I don't know the damage, just avoid getting it just in case.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.