Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Killing a Khezu - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/28151/t705057-killing-khezu/10.htm

Author:   MonsterHunter88
Date:   Jun 19, 08 at 12:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Killing a Khezu
-------------------------------------------
I don't really know where you are in the elder missions, or on which HR in the guild.
But all I can say is to kill the normal khezu, I would reccommend a fire attribute weapon, even better if it's an SNS as it's much faster to move and block from the khezu's shock. Another possible solution would be to use the rathalos firesword or even the redwing if you have killed the LOS. And about the red khezu, DON'T use a gun, bring a good water attribute weapon, such as the frost edge +. And if you encounter 2 khezus in an area together, go for the one you were fighting originally, NEVER FIGHT THE 2 AT THE SAME TIME, IT'LL TAKE MUCH MORE TIME AND YOU WILL DIE.

Author:   Horatiu
Date:   Jun 20, 08 at 7:49pm (PST)
umm...when killing 2 kezus in the same place try to dodge and make a kezu hit the other one(ex:when shock shoots)
trust me....it hurts them even there own attacks...

and a fire sns is the fastest...try to attack his neck(that hurts him or the top of his head is good too)

Author:   z0zo
Date:   Jul 02, 08 at 3:55pm (PST)
What area does it start in? on the old man 5star quest?

Author:   un_stop_able
Date:   Jul 08, 08 at 4:44am (PST)
all you need to do is take in a pba (posion battle axe) and hit his head and run and keep doing this and eventualy he'll die my little bro can do it easy ps he starts in 6 but goes to 7

Author:   ashido101
Date:   Jul 15, 08 at 8:04pm (PST)
i can kill the khezu with the viper bite in about 20 mins
(i know its a crap weapon but thats what i killed it with the first time) but now i can kill it in about 15 mins with my poison battleaxe and about 10 mins with my raverger blade (i think thats what its called) i know my wepons are pretty crap but i only got the game a couple of days ago but i have the experience from the first game

Author:   M3H
Date:   Jul 16, 08 at 12:27am (PST)
Corona is a good weop easilly obtainable for killing khezu in guild or village cant remeber the exact stats but the upgrade, Golden Falchion, has Base:266. Fire Element:480 also good raw damage owns khezu too i did a run with Shining Wyvern and killed it inside 12 min in guild Hr4

Author:   fcag
Date:   Jan 29, 09 at 5:12pm (PST)
i killed them at the same time with blazing falchion ..
that isnt hard man!

Author:   Kremlin
Date:   Jul 24, 09 at 10:04am (PST)
I just normally wait....

Author:   HardeDefenitie
Date:   Dec 08, 09 at 2:11pm (PST)
i had a lot of trouble at first but i have a great way to kill him.
wait for him to come down and then stand on the high ledge. shoot al you've got to him and he (almost) can't hit you, he only hit me one time so.

Author:   Semiz
Date:   Jun 08, 10 at 11:37am (PST)
how do you kill it? i used the Chick Decapitator and never managed to kill it even though i'm wearing 3/5 of the Cephalos armor which has pretty high defense

Date:   Jun 08, 10 at 11:37am (PST)
uh, never mind, i just found out it was weak to thunder attacks

Date:   Jun 08, 10 at 11:38am (PST)
the armor i meant

Author:   lieutenant88pl
Date:   Jun 09, 10 at 1:32pm (PST)
Just beat red khezu and i have to admit that it's indcredible fast while rage mode. Fighting with two of them must be deadly.

Author:   Xangretor
Date:   Jun 09, 10 at 4:37pm (PST)
quote lieutenant88pl
Just beat red khezu and i have to admit that it's indcredible fast while rage mode. Fighting with two of them must be deadly.
But fun with friends.

Author:   PoisonLover
Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 10:12am (PST)
The guild makes all thing harder no matter if ur offline or online its hard the chefs quests are some what easy but i still cant kill it too gunning its cool but stamina goes fast so bring mega juices (well done steak(dunno about steak i forgot) + power extract) and rare steaks and well done steaks and cuz u get a immunizes take a kelbi horn and combine them and pray u get ancient potion and yeah bring all that stuff u got (this hasn't worked for me yet i didn't get the potion) gunning is best tho because when it shocks itself you can shoot it still if your fighting it with a blade its take that attaches to the ground isn't effected so you can still it that but it will bash off hoped i helped

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.