Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/27088/t1288529-introduction-thread-ii/21.htm

Author:   Pyro
Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 9:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II
-------------------------------------------
XD I'd wonder if you'd recognize me, Crystal Rain. I had to make sure I'd use the word 'yonks' somewhere in my intro post. XDD
But yeah, there's only marginal differences between the versions, so I think I'll be fine here. :) Although I do plan on eventually getting the game, when I can convince my mother to purchase for me without me having to pay her back afterwards. ;D 'Cause I'm broke. XDD

Author:   Pixieguts
Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 10:05am (PST)
quote Crystal Rain
Wait...yonks...Amy...old account...used to come here...'XD' face... I think I know who you are! =D And if I'm right I just notified your old account in a message in the Animal Parade forum, since I used the word 'yonks' and, if I'm right, it always reminds me of you haha. Anyways, welcome [back] to the forum Pyro!! =D
Nope, my old account didn't get any messages or notifications, sorry :3

Author:   Crystal Rain
Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 3:25pm (PST)
Haha, sorry Pixieguts, I meant Pyro. ^^ She used to say 'yonks' all the time, and it was in her profile for awhile, and then I started saying it. xDD
Yeah, I go to the HMDS forum a fair bit, even though I don't have that game. I think they're so similar it doesn't really make a big difference.

Author:   Pixieguts
Date:   Aug 20, 11 at 5:12pm (PST)
Ahhhh, sorry, got confused

Author:   Blue Sky
Date:   Nov 08, 11 at 2:00am (PST)
Hi I'm Blue Sky, but you can just call me Brittany !

Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 2:17am (PST)
Blue Sky Hey there Brittany, welcome to the forum! =) Its great to see another new Harvest Moon fan here, hope you have a great time and if you have any questions just ask. =) And since I haven't done this in awhile, have a virtual cookie! *hands cookie plate to you, then offers to the rest of the forum members*

Author:   Michie
Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 5:06pm (PST)
Hi everyone!! ^^
I'm Michele, but you guys can call me Michie, too, considering it's what everyone else nicknamed me at my school. ^^
I recently got this game, and I've been liking it a lot! Hope to be posting around here for a while! :]

Author:   viola charlotte
Date:   Dec 30, 11 at 1:49am (PST)
hi, i'm viola charlotte, but you can just call me viola. charlotte is simply my middle name~
nice to meet you!

i was also wondering if the roleplay was still open? i'd be interested in joining if it is.

Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 4:10pm (PST)
Hi Michie, hi viola charlotte! It's always nice seeing new people in the forum! =D

And Viola we haven't started the actual RP yet, but feel free to go post in the pre-RP --- that thread is always open to anybody. Just post your half-character sheet and then you can start to write after another person or two posts! =) And also feel free to join in on our RP Discussion.

Author:   viola charlotte
Date:   Jan 14, 12 at 7:13pm (PST)
oh, yes, i meant the pre-rp~
thank you, crystal rain

~ Viola♥

Author:   Celia9
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
Hiya everyone!

I'm Paige and I haven't been on Neo for 3 looooooong years

Author:   Megacoolstar
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 8:57pm (PST)
Hope I'm not too late on this train, have a summer full of time and a gamestop in a few minutes of walking distance away. Chill to meet you all.

Author:   harvest moon queen
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
im hmq but you can call me janice *hands out cookies*

Author:   feferi
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
um hey! uh,, this forum seems kind of quiet but it seems like a nice place to make my first post!! so hey, i'm katie! i really love harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute!!! it's nice to meet you all 38D

Author:   Katie_Kat70
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 5:08pm (PST)
quote feferi
um hey! uh,, this forum seems kind of quiet but it seems like a nice place to make my first post!! so hey, i'm katie! i really love harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute!!! it's nice to meet you all 38D
Hey, a Homestuck fan :o As you can probably tell, my name is Katie, too! Nice to meet you

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.