Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hell yeah, Mischief Makers - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2688/t1202855-hell-yeah-mischief-makers/

Author:   link_2004
Date:   Jul 27, 08 at 6:51am (PST)
Subject:   Hell yeah, Mischief Makers
-------------------------------------------
Damn i remember the first time playing this game so so long ago, I thought it was the coolest shit in the world. Then 2-3 years later I found this game in gamestop and I bought it.

Author:   Fishlock
Date:   Jul 27, 08 at 8:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hell yeah, Mischief Makers
I love Treasure in general (look at my avatar). Right now im tryin to find MM because I rented it a lot when I was a child so yeah.

Author:   link_2004
Date:   Jul 27, 08 at 8:39pm (PST)
IT took me a long time to find MM in gamestop and now I rarely play it. It is one of the best n64 games that never made it to popularity.

Author:   EvilTediz597
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:57pm (PST)
I played this game a loooong time ago. I'm thinking maybe '99?

I didn't understand it at all, so I never bothered playing it again. Only until youtube came around and I was reminded of this game, then it became a thing on my list for me to obtain and play again. Last February or March, I went to a flea market and looked at all the N64 games this woman had. Clearly she sold them as collectibles because the prices were abhorrent ($30 for Superman 64. What the *bleep*? She also wanted $100 each for Starcraft 64 and Ogre Battle 64).

Well I noticed a small stack of games not on display, behind the counter on a low shelf, and asked if I could see them. They initially thought it was just a couple of extra carts they had for games already displayed. They were, except for one, THIS ONE! The transaction lasted less than a minute. I didn't even think twice about the $30 price (which they just thought up on the spot).

This weekend I played through the game from start to finish. I haven't fully completed it, but goddamn was it fun. Love this game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.