Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker Gears Of War Tournament - Temporarily Postponed - page 24

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/26848/t937416-neoseeker-gears-of-war-tournament-temporarily-postponed/24.htm

Author:   Deadman Rules
Date:   Nov 17, 07 at 9:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker Gears Of War Tournament - Temporarily General Discussion
-------------------------------------------
I declare this thread the new GD until ryancokehead makes a new one.

Author:   Shattered Silence
Date:   Nov 17, 07 at 10:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker Gears Of War Tournament - Temporarily Postponed
I wish I had a system that could play Crysis at that quality.

Author:   DragonMaster Dyne
Date:   Nov 17, 07 at 11:44pm (PST)
How about all you fags stop bitching about not having a spam thread and go do something productive instead.

Author:   Incidnia
Date:   Nov 17, 07 at 11:47pm (PST)
Me too. Thing is I can't PC game for shit, the WASD thing just gets me. It's far too complex for me, I much prefer console gaming.

I've had a really average day on COD4 today. This morning I started off well with kills in the late teens and deaths in between 3 and 6. Then all of sudden I had a really shitty streak where I was scraping more deaths than kills. I picked it up again a while ago and I was playing great one game and shit the other. Still though, my K/D ratio is 1.80, or around that anyway. When Arconum saw it he got in a hissy fit because he thought he was the only person who kicked serious ass at the game.

And DMD, the only reason, or the primary reason Tom mods this forum is for the GD, so where is it?

Author:   Tengu
Date:   Nov 18, 07 at 12:25am (PST)
The GD is here

Jon you don't kick ass at CoD. Sorry.

Author:   Ryancola
Date:   Nov 19, 07 at 8:35pm (PST)
Sorry I have a life and can't oblige to making a THREAD ON THE INTERNET.

You *bleep*ing faggots. Can't go two days without a *bleep*ing thread to talk in on a gaming forum? Get a life. Anyone who whined about me not showing up notches the list for bitch of the year.

quote DragonMaster_Dyne
How about all you fags stop bitching about not having a spam thread and go do something productive instead.
Amen. Seeing you all of you dumbasses whine made my day I lol'd so hard.

Author:   DEZVOUS
Date:   Nov 19, 07 at 8:38pm (PST)
quote ryancola

You *bleep*ing faggots. Can't go two days without a *bleep*ing thread to talk in on a gaming forum? Get a life. Anyone who whined about me not showing up notches the list for bitch of the year.
Wait wait, this coming from the guy who saw it fit to nab the rights to creating the next GD himself? Sounds a bit *bleep*ing hypocritical don't you think? If we shouldn't care so much about not having a thread, why do you care so much about needing to make on?

Dumb shit, are you *bleep*ing kidding me with this nonsense? You *bleep*ers are completely *bleep*ed.

Date:   Nov 19, 07 at 8:47pm (PST)
I wasn't so "annoyed" at the fact ryan didn't make one, it was at the fact Tom was being a stupid *bleep* and closing it just so ryan could have his name as the thread creator. A thread which will be forgotten about as soon as the next one comes.

Date:   Nov 19, 07 at 9:30pm (PST)
quote DEZVOUS
quote ryancola

If we shouldn't care so much about not having a thread, why do you care so much about needing to make on?

I don't, hence the reason why I forgot to make it. If I "cared so much about it", I would have done it. I just wanted to make the thread. If I wasn't able to then so what, I just like having the ability to edit the name of the GD to go along with a current inside joke or something; nothing more, nothing less.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS NONSENSE??? Relax, dude.

Author:   DEZVOUS
Date:   Nov 19, 07 at 10:01pm (PST)
So basically you are a hypocrite. We have that established.

Date:   Nov 19, 07 at 10:04pm (PST)
No, basically I'm not.

I'm calling anyone who freaked out over me not getting on to make the GD a bitch, and you're calling me a hypocrite because I simply asked to make the thread (mainly for the ability to continue a joke or two in the thread title)?

Nice try.

Date:   Dec 21, 07 at 9:13pm (PST)
I'm thinking, because of the recent activity of everyone on Gears of War, that we should re-openm the tournament.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Author:   Sereph
Date:   Dec 22, 07 at 12:42pm (PST)
Only problem is that it would have to wait until probably sometime in January when the holidays aren't interfering with everyone's schedule, and even then I know I'll be gone from the 7th-14th since I'm heading back home for a late Christmas.

Date:   Dec 22, 07 at 12:56pm (PST)
Sounds good, I'm getting Gears again for Christmas anyway so I'm in. Same teams as before?

Author:   Shattered Silence
Date:   Dec 22, 07 at 1:24pm (PST)
Well, I'll still be happy to run it if enough people are interested still. It will be interesting to see how we all stand up now that we're a little bit rusty. I wont be able to play til late January in any case, so we have plenty of time to stir up interest and get more people involved.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.