Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: A remake for X2 and X3 too? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/26653/t587809-remake-for-x2-x3/

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Sep 17, 05 at 4:27am (PST)
Subject:   A remake for X2 and X3 too?
-------------------------------------------
Since they are having an X1 remake do you think they will remake the other X games from SNES too?

Author:   Vile Megaman
Date:   Sep 18, 05 at 11:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: A remake for X2 and X3 too?
If this one sells well they will.

Date:   Sep 19, 05 at 2:55am (PST)
Yeah maybe but I don't think they would remake every X game unless they have lots of time on their hands.

Author:   Zen_The_zan
Date:   Sep 19, 05 at 6:27am (PST)
I hope not, considering I already think this remake is a bad idea.

Author:   j_fire11
Date:   Jan 28, 06 at 12:50am (PST)
quote RikkuLover
Since they are having an X1 remake do you think they will remake the other X games from SNES too?
i thought that this megaman game was the remake of X4 lol...

well, i'd be guessing that they might. but it depends since everything is in 3D and i prefer the 2D form of it =)

Author:   Zen_The_zan
Date:   Jan 30, 06 at 4:10am (PST)
They've already anounced that they're planning to remake them all the way up to X6.

Date:   Feb 01, 06 at 5:53am (PST)
Really? Would they also have them for PSP or would they put them on PS2/PS3?

Author:   Nightmare_Zero
Date:   Feb 04, 06 at 1:15am (PST)
i think there just gonna keep it on the psp. i heard that they may cancel X2 because of lack of sales in japan.. i hope the people i heard this from are friggen wrong but if they are... well ill just stop there

Date:   Feb 04, 06 at 8:40am (PST)
Yeah what's the point remaking all the X games except X2?

Author:   Axl Chaos
Date:   May 08, 06 at 9:03pm (PST)
yeah, without X2, X3 wouldn't have been created! so why cancel it?

Date:   May 09, 06 at 9:16am (PST)
Well remember though. These are just remakes. It would be weird to remake all of them except X2 though.

Author:   Wyvern Armor Zero
Date:   May 19, 06 at 4:25am (PST)
I really like the idea of remakes, although I do hope that they do a better, more proffessional job on the graphics next time. They look a little too cell shaded in this game, and if they redo the graphics I want them to look good enough for games such as Devil May Cry. The X series could use a little more justice done to it, I think it's the best series in the entire megaman franchise (except for maybe X6). But a lot of the good ones were on the SNES and the Playstation1 so now they could be brought up to date, and on a hand-held sounds like a pretty good idea. I hope they continue to remake them, and in that case I hope that the graphics make a definite improvement so that everything looks how it should, and X4 and X5 better get the justice they deserve, I loved those two games. But, enough of my rant, it's 12:27 here, and I'm gonna go to bed now, good night.

Author:   ZeroGravity107
Date:   May 23, 06 at 3:36am (PST)
I recently purchased Megaman X Collection for Gamecube. I just got finished playing through X and X2. Now X3 has always been my favorite, the music and sound effects were awesome. I get to X3, and its some cheap playstation one-caliber remake. The sounds suck and so does the music. They also have cheesy cut scenes between stages. What version of X3 is that?

Date:   Jun 07, 06 at 7:46am (PST)
I would love to see a remake of X4. It's my favorite X game.

Author:   MECHANICALglove
Date:   Aug 09, 06 at 4:58pm (PST)
quote Wyvern Armor Zero
I really like the idea of remakes, although I do hope that they do a better, more proffessional job on the graphics next time.:angry: They look a little too cell shaded in this game, and if they redo the graphics I want them to look good enough for games such as Devil May Cry. The X series could use a little more justice done to it, I think it's the best series in the entire megaman franchise (except for maybe X6). But a lot of the good ones were on the SNES and the Playstation1 so now they could be brought up to date, and on a hand-held sounds like a pretty good idea. I hope they continue to remake them, and in that case I hope that the graphics make a definite improvement so that everything looks how it should, and X4 and X5 better get the justice they deserve, I loved those two games. But, enough of my rant, it's 12:27 here, and I'm gonna go to bed now, good night.
It's not that bad.. D:
But it's the Playstation version of X3 that never came out in America. I don't see the difference between the PS1 and SNES versions of them though. :/

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.