Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Current Tachyon Players - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/265/t1318598-current-tachyon-players/

Author:   Maestrodomus
Date:   Feb 17, 09 at 7:01pm (PST)
Subject:   Current Tachyon Players
-------------------------------------------
Hey,

I've been trying to figure out if there are still lots of people playing this game. Respond to this thread if you are still playin it. Maybe we can get enough of us together and try to convince NovaLogic to make a sequel to the game or something.

Author:   JGZinv
Date:   Feb 27, 09 at 9:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Current Tachyon Players
For new and old players you can still find a community at www.fringespace.org

We've got files for Tach as well as updates that restore multiplayer. See the FringeSpace project which will be the fan's answer to Tachyon 2.

We also have links to the remaining Tach clans.

Author:   axilpat2
Date:   Nov 13, 10 at 7:05pm (PST)
helppppp!11how do i dock at stations?after 'cleared to land' appears which button should i press

quote Maestrodomus
Hey,

I've been trying to figure out if there are still lots of people playing this game. Respond to this thread if you are still playin it. Maybe we can get enough of us together and try to convince NovaLogic to make a sequel to the game or something.

Author:   axilpat2
Date:   Nov 14, 10 at 2:27am (PST)
i'm in.'m a great fan of tachyon but ive got a problem.how do i dock to starbases(noteably Vegas)?which key should i press after 'cleared to land' has been displayed?im frustrated and angry.
pleaseeeeee,asssist me with any advice you may have.
thx in advance

Author:   GuiRitter
Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
quote axilpat2
i'm in.'m a great fan of tachyon but ive got a problem.how do i dock to starbases(noteably Vegas)?which key should i press after 'cleared to land' has been displayed?im frustrated and angry.
pleaseeeeee,asssist me with any advice you may have.
thx in advance
'enter'
it also helps to be at a slow speed (or stopped) and be aligned to the landing surface

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.