Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Scam Alert] selling cerberus, satan, bahamut, batraz, jeanne, siegfried and others - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1769084-scam-alert-selling-cerberus-satan-bahamut-batraz-jeanne-siegfried-others/

Author:   vampyrmason
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
Subject:   [Scam Alert] selling cerberus, satan, bahamut, batraz, jeanne, siegfried and others
-------------------------------------------

Thankyou for participating in my service. Thankyou for your voluntary gifts. NOTE: people are not allowed to buy or sell mobage virtual goods or rage of bahamut cards...your payments was purely for my information and services which is allowed. No refunds on gifts. And remember dont buy or sell virtual goods.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Scam Alert] selling cerberus, satan, bahamut, batraz, jeanne, siegfried and others
Make offers will sell them cheap to first come first served ..need money for the new baby

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Scam Alert] selling cerberus, satan, bahamut, batraz, jeanne, siegfried and others
Bump

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:19am (PST)
Bumpy

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:58am (PST)
bbb

Author:   DarthReptilion
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
120 on the batraz. Email me

darthreptilion@gmail.com

Author:   Tbogard
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:15am (PST)
quote DarthReptilion
120 on the batraz. Email me

darthreptilion@gmail.com
I'm in the middle of transacting with the seller and facing some paypal issues due to some new 1st Oct paypal rule that holds payment... am now trying to reach agreement with seller, so far Seller has been helpful. Will update this post again.

Author:   Tbogard
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
Ahh... the new paypal rule sucks.
====================================
Starting 01/10/2012, money from payments you receive will be placed in a pending balance for up to 21days. By doing this, we're making sure that there's enough money in your account to cover potential refunds or claims.

Even though you can't access the money right away, please send orders quickly and communicate with your customers. After 21 days, you can withdraw money from each payment as long as the customer hasn't filed a dispute, chargeback, claim, return, or reversal.

The money may be available sooner if:
We can confirm that the item was delivered and 3 days elapse. This gives the buyer enough time to review the order and file a dispute if necessary.
Your buyer leaves positive feedback. (Applies only to eBay items)
This change isn't necessarily permanent. We'll review your account every 35 days and re-evaluate if we should continue to hold your payments. If we decide to stop holding payments, we'll email you to let you know.
=================================

I'm going to have to trust the seller on this one and wait for 3 days for him to get the money. Once he gets it, he will release the card I bought. Will update this post again.

P.S: This means sending money as "gift" is the only way to go. For those wondering why I didn't do that, for strange reasons, or perhaps I'm using a Singapore version of paypal, there's no "gift" option for me - I could only send money via personal "rental", "owed money" or "shared expenses"?? I just can't find the "gift" option anywhere?

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:10am (PST)
Batraz has already sold to this dudes...taking no more offers on batraz...thanks guys

Author:   ibezee
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
Any link from paypal confirming this hold of funds? Also some countries have stripped the option of gifting so this is normal, i believe japan is the same way. But if you could post a link so I can read up on this

Author:   chatsworth
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:28pm (PST)
Apparently the seller could not claim my money either, though on my side it says it has been completed. I sent as a gift, so the Paypal delay applies to all payments I guess.

Author:   Rushuna
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
quote chatsworth
Apparently the seller could not claim my money either, though on my side it says it has been completed. I sent as a gift, so the Paypal delay applies to all payments I guess.
That makes no sense I just received a payment from someone from work via gift and I got the fund within minutes. Are you sure you aren't BSing/ targetted by paypal?

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:37pm (PST)
Alright dudes...for some reason...payments arnt confirming and take up to 3 days to be confirmed so if your ok waiting 3 days thats great..but up to now havnt received confirmed payments from buyers...up to you if your willing to wait 3 days...not sure if its because of PayPal new rules or because of being in different countries...rest assured you will recieve what you pay for...thanks for your patience

Author:   chatsworth
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
quote Rushuna
quote chatsworth
That makes no sense I just received a payment from someone from work via gift and I got the fund within minutes. Are you sure you aren't BSing/ targetted by paypal?
Yes I'm sure, I have bought on these forums many times with no problem (both gifting and goods.) I have been Paypal verified since 2001 and know what I'm doing. My most recent transactions were with a guy from Singapore on 9/28 and a guy from the US on 9/27 with no issues..

There is no indication of a hold on my side either, this is based on what the seller has told me.

edit: The reasons that this might be happening are 1) the large amount of money involved, 2) two different countries involved or 3) the seller's paypal status. Regardless of reason, I suppose I will wait the 3 days and see what happens.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
We're writing to let you know about a change to your PayPal account. Starting 01/10/2012, money from payments you receive will be placed in a pending balance for up to 21days. By doing this, we're making sure that there's enough money in your account to cover potential refunds or claims. Even though you can't access the money right away, please send orders quickly and communicate with your customers. After 21 days, you can withdraw money from each payment as long as the customer hasn't filed a dispute, chargeback, claim, return, or reversal. The money may be available sooner if: . We can confirm that the item was delivered and 3 days elapse. This gives the buyer enough time to review the order and file a dispute if necessary. . Your buyer leaves positive feedback. (Applies only to eBay items) This change isn't necessarily permanent. We'll review your account every 35 days and re-evaluate if we should continue to hold your payments. If we decide to stop holding payments, we'll email you to let you know. Why are my payments being held? We reviewed your account and determined that there's a relatively higher than average risk of future transaction issues (such as claims, or chargebacks, or payment reversals). We understand that it may be inconvenient to have your payments temporarily held but please know that we didn't make this decision lightly. Before deciding to hold payments, we consider many factors. These factors include account and transaction activity, the rate of customer disputes, the type of business a seller runs, average delivery timeframes, customer satisfaction, performance and history. Questions? Let us know We understand you’d like to have immediate access to the money you receive and we’re here to answer your questions about this change to your account. For more information and tips on what you can do to avoid having your future payments held, please see our Frequently Asked Questions. To speak to a Customer Service agent, log in to your PayPal account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page. Thanks, PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP1529

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.