Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Selling my lvl 204 Demon acct with Legends (Medusa, Cerberus, Batraz, 2x Satan, Siegfred) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1769053-selling-my-lvl-204-demon-acct-with-legends-medusa-cerberus-batraz-2x-satan-siegfred/

Author:   ibezee
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:59am (PST)
Subject:   Selling my lvl 204 Demon acct with Legends (Medusa, Cerberus, Batraz, 2x Satan, Siegfred)
-------------------------------------------
I will be selling off my hybrid demon acct that used to be a part of Utopia. Will sell at a great price for the whole acct. Will not be selling cards individually.

Lvl 204 demon
Attak: 547
Defense: 153
Stamina: 333

Legends all 4-6 proper evo

Medusa att 19,939 def 23,076 skill 3
Cerberus att 22,127 def 20,888 skill 10
2x Satan att 21,507 def 15,625 skill 4 and 3
Batraz att 25,016 def 17,999 skill 10
Siegfred att 21,280 def 16,946 skill 10

9 HP
35 personal HP

20 plus HR's

This deck has a base attack of 110k and can easily hit over 200k with morale boost.

Hit me up with offers if you are interested. Not looking to get the full value, no reasonable offer will be refused.

Author:   Pokeme
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:29am (PST)
Subject:   re: Selling my lvl 204 Demon acct with Legends (Medusa, Cerberus, Batraz, 2x Satan, Siegfred)
pm'ed

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:02am (PST)
Subject:   re: Selling my lvl 204 Demon acct with Legends (Medusa, Cerberus, Batraz, 2x Satan, Siegfred)
Bump for a legendary acct

Author:   Daysdiefast
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 2:13pm (PST)
Nice deck ibezee... Very nice wish I could afford..

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
Thanks keith, it took me a long time of buying and selling to get cards like that.

Also account has been sold.

Author:   Tbogard
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:04pm (PST)
Hope you aren't quitting ibezee and we can still see you around here. You're one of the reasons why Rage is still fun to play

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
Nope just selling out the cards from 2 of the 3 accounts i have. The game is hard to keep up with 3 accounts and 3 orders

Author:   Tbogard
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:36pm (PST)
In that case, cheers to you Ibezee and I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

Author:   OriginalGamer
Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
Interested in your cerb kik me at OriginalGamer, I'm PayPal verified

Author:   Jonybir
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 3:37pm (PST)
u still alive ibezee?

Author:   Gigaplex
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 4:45pm (PST)
How quickly we forget?

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1771445-looking-for-ibezee/

Remember his account is still under this status:

Note This account has had its profile disabled for breach of our TOS, spam, fraud, or other serious problems. Disabled user profiles will not display any of the user's profile information or neohome to the public, but profile owners can still view the information and edit their profiles so that this page may be re-enabled.

We apologize for any offensive or inappropriate content that might have been or might still remain tied to this account.

If you have any questions, or would like to alert us to other potential spam accounts or accounts that breach our TOS please contact the webmaster.

Don't say you weren't warned this time.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.