Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Buying device registered accounts. I need over 1000 a week. $0.4 each.! looking for perm Sellers. - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1767718-buying-device-registered-accounts-need-over-1000-week-4-each-looking-for-perm-sellers/2.htm

Author:   yiffie
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 1:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Buying device registered accounts. I need over 1000 a week. $0.4 each.! looking for perm Sellers.
-------------------------------------------
Bump. Already had some satisfied customers!

Author:   MitchOno
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:02am (PST)
Subject:   re: Buying device registered accounts. I need over 1000 a week. $0.4 each.! looking for perm Sellers.
Legit buyer! Still doing and hes still paying ;D

Author:   Porkstoeat
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:27am (PST)
Look forward to dealing with ya soon, nice buyer

Author:   yiffie
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
Bump

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:08am (PST)
First transaction with buyer was great...
But the second transaction was rubbish, he ordered 50 accounts from me with his referral codes and went missing after that
Thought he could be trusted so I went first.. However, don't seems the case.
Just a suggestion for future service provider when dealing with him. Let him go first then you spend your time creating the accounts

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
Lol i think he only wanted to do that during the rare and up event..I stopped doing after i noticed he gets on lesser and lesser.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
quote MitchOno
Lol i think he only wanted to do that during the rare and up event..I stopped doing after i noticed he gets on lesser and lesser.
Most probably that, but it isn't very nice to order and just go rogue on me isn't it

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:40am (PST)
quote Porkstoeat
quote MitchOno

Most probably that, but it isn't very nice to order and just go rogue on me isn't it
True, he should at least have the courtesy to leave a message he doesnt want them anymore.. That takes less than 5mins..

Author:   RoBRUs
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
i can make you some but not near as many as these people offer... it takes me ten mins just to change my uid and another ten in the tutorial lol pm if u want an extra ten a week lol

Author:   gborn
Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 9:00pm (PST)
still need accounts ?
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1823113-rage-of-bahamut-device-verification/

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.