Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Scam Alert] Taking offers on 2600 hp!!! CLEARANCE Everything MUST GO!!! Demon/God/Man SSR/SR/HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1766678-scam-alert-taking-offers-on-2600-hp-clearance-everything-must-go-demon-god-man-ssr-sr-hr/3.htm

Author:   RoB_Selling
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Scam Alert] Taking offers on 2600 hp!!! CLEARANCE Everything MUST GO!!! Demon/God/Man SSR/SR/HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------
Up

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Scam Alert] Taking offers on 2600 hp!!! CLEARANCE Everything MUST GO!!! Demon/God/Man SSR/SR/HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updated added my stock of hp for sale and big package deals

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:38am (PST)
Good morning bump

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:29am (PST)
Added a bonus with buyout

All cards included if all hp bought

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:13am (PST)

Author:   mic808
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:01pm (PST)
SR pack + Jorm SOLD

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
jorm sold

Author:   Innerkingz
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
This seller did not issue my refund. I payed for my HP however he was not able to send it, then he promised me my refund which I have yet to receive. I think I was scammed out of over $500.00. BUYERS BEWARE!

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:12pm (PST)
This seller ALSO ignores most PM. I will retract my statement above if he actually issues me my FULL refund back. BUYERS BE CAREFUL!

Author:   swashy
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:17pm (PST)
how long did he ignore or fail to issue refund?

give him some time like a few hours. maybe internet problem. but if it is over 4-5 hours i suggest u click on report on this thread to get mods to investigate. and try get paypal for help

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
Hey Swash, It was yesterday when I made the deal. He wasnt able to give me my 2000 hp so he said he will refund me yesterday. Told me yesterday his bank had no money and it will take a day to transfer. WHen I checked today, there was no refund and when I messaged him this morning, he just ignored. Scammer!

This is also the reason why I bought from you instead yesterday. I already submit a paypal dispute.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:18pm (PST)
Not to mention HE was the one who told me to put a lucy on bazaar, and when I did it he found out he didnt have any bazaar tickets to do the transaction. Told me he would transfer his hp to another account that does..several hours later..still nothing, then he said he would issue me a refund. This all happened yesterday and I have the PM to prove it.

Author:   swashy
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
then i suggest u click on report button on right to get attention of a neoseeker mods/admin to ban his ip so he cannot sell here anymore

i hate scammer -___-

Author:   air_rjordan23
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
I have the same problem! This seller is a scam! I already sent him my money after offering me a good deal for all his HP. By the time I gave the payment, he gave me the user name and password to 3 FEEDER accounts. I asked him then where all his HP were, he said his main account "Skempf85" had it all in completed trades, but he logged out of it and has forgotten his password to that account. He said he was still requesting mobage for a password reset. But it's strange, because there was still activity in his account when I checked! He even unfriended all the FEEDER accounts he gave me so I couldn't check his inventory! Now, he has also reset the password of the feeder accounts! What an *sshole!!
Give us back our money scumbag!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.