Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ Official NeoSeeker Trade Network / NS.TN sub-forum established // New Event in place (Look inside fo - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1760230-official-neoseeker-trade-network-ns-tn-sub-forum-established-new-event-in-place-look-inside-fo/2.htm

Author:   BattleAres
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 2:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ Official NeoSeeker Trade Network / NS.TN sub-forum established // New Event in place (Look inside fo
-------------------------------------------
Thank you so much VeGiTAX2, Dynamite and all the Staff/Dev teams involved. Your hard work is truly appreciated by this community.

Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 2:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ Official NeoSeeker Trade Network / NS.TN sub-forum established // New Event in place (Look inside fo
Just a little reminder to everyone who has recently applied, I did not forget anyone.

I am getting through them in the order received, so please be patient and I will respond to your PMs as soon as I can. Thank you once again for taking interest in our Network, and we are excited at the opportunity to have you on board!

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 9:08pm (PST)
quote VeGiTAX2
  • Bump - Need you guys to form the list and NeoPM it to me once you have your first group and we'll get this rolling.
BattleAres dgtlmonk
We're sorting it out your highness VeGiTAX2

@ BattleAres I think we need to make some rule with the size of the Logo and format so it can be reused or resize w/o any problem.

Author:   VeGiTAX2
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 9:24pm (PST)
Added the batch BattleAres sent over just let me know when I need to add more.

*update: minor setback now it works

Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 10:24pm (PST)
quote VeGiTAX2
Added the batch BattleAres sent over just let me know when I need to add more.

*update: minor setback now it works
Thank you very much! You're absolutely the best!

And to anyone who has not yet been granted access, please understand we do require our members to be fully verified, therefore please update any missing information and I will have your username registered to have full acess to NS.TN sub-forum.

Author:   GonnaGetIt
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 11:03pm (PST)
Sounds fun, looking forward to it.

Author:   sreemagic
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:09am (PST)
battle u r really helping a whole lot of trade lovers
great job, continue it we all support u

Author:   sreemagic
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:11am (PST)
battleares just tell us the size or specifications for the logo, whom to submit it
it ill be easy for us

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:41pm (PST)
Not too big.

Remember it isn't a sig contest, it is a Logo. It can be as small as 16x16 or as big as 120x60.

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:28am (PST)
lol 16x16 is an icon not a logo

It would be better to have the logo in 325px × 260px canvass.

Author:   syphonzero
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:26pm (PST)
Battleares i respect what you are doing and its unfortunate the bazaar ruined a good thing i have applied for membership and am looking forward to being apart of the revolution :-)

Respect Earned..

Author:   zascin99
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 4:09am (PST)
Hmmmm applied a while back (maybe a week or two).

Haven't heard back from BattleAres

Author:   Nautilus
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:14am (PST)
Anybody know how long the application process usually takes for the NS.TN? I'm relatively new to the forum, but have been a very heavy trader for a long time. I'm Order Leader for the #35 Order and have a lot of personal trade resources. My active personal network is hundreds of accounts with access to thousands of Bazaar tickets (my Order loves that ) I'm PayPal verified and have over 1,500 HP in addition to all of the SR/SSR/Legends.

It's been over a week since I applied and I was just wondering if I might see a PM or something soon?

Author:   aznmaverick8886
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
quote Nautilus
Anybody know how long the application process usually takes for the NS.TN? I'm relatively new to the forum, but have been a very heavy trader for a long time. I'm Order Leader for the #35 Order and have a lot of personal trade resources. My active personal network is hundreds of accounts with access to thousands of Bazaar tickets (my Order loves that ) I'm PayPal verified and have over 1,500 HP in addition to all of the SR/SSR/Legends.

It's been over a week since I applied and I was just wondering if I might see a PM or something soon?
battleares is mia, so your application has probably not been reviewed yet!

Author:   Nautilus
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 10:07am (PST)
So does that mean the NS.TN is essentially frozen or do I need to reapply with someone else? Seems like such a damned great idea. I really want to get the two week incubation started so I can get back to my old super-trader self.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.