Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1753393-rageminer-rageplex-enterprise-clients-bluestacks-free/8.htm

Author:   caftrading
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 3:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
-------------------------------------------
Dynomite Tiffany

Thank you for the full explaination.

Could you please refute that I am not who this seller thinks I am

Author:   Dynamite
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 3:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
You do not appear to be who the seller thinks you are, but on the other hand you must realize this is a bit of a touchy subject for the seller and having a person on a brand new account appearing from nowhere who appears to be attempting to continue the misinformation being posted by another user yesterday could envoke this reaction.

There is no problem asking questions or raising concerns in threads here and people won't be silenced or banned for doing so, providing they are politely put forth and people accept the credible countpoints put forward on issues in dispute.

Now, let's everyone take a deep breath as we start a new page, stay calm, polite and respectful towards everyone else and move on with this.

Take care.
- Tiffany

This message was edited on 2012-08-31T15:51:19-07:00.

Author:   Gigaplex
Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 9:25am (PST)
Weekend bump

Author:   Gattz
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 1:09am (PST)
Can I get a simple explanation as to how this bot can run up to ten accounts? I purchased it and wasn't given an explanation when I asked. There is no where to imput different login info other than the one account you are about to run. Does it save your login info every time you login? You said login as 111,222,333 same pass. Please explain.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 4:37am (PST)
quote Gattz
Can I get a simple explanation as to how this bot can run up to ten accounts? I purchased it and wasn't given an explanation when I asked. There is no where to imput different login info other than the one account you are about to run. Does it save your login info every time you login? You said login as 111,222,333 same pass. Please explain.
Hello,

I don't know what you're issue is but all support issues are handled via support@rageminer.com or our rageminer forums. This is and shall remain our policy. Feel free to contact us via those outlets and any issues you have will be resolved.

Thanks,
Gigaplex

This message was edited on 2012-09-02T04:55:17-07:00.

Author:   Gattz
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 5:56pm (PST)
Subject:   forums
Can i get a link to the rageminer forums. Nothing comes up when i google it.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
quote Gattz
Can i get a link to the rageminer forums. Nothing comes up when i google it.
Http:// www.rageminer.com

This message was edited on 2012-09-03T09:12:58-07:00.

Author:   nipbot
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
good guy and pretty good product, especially given the obvious challenges. Very responsive over email, great guy.

Author:   Usafa
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 11:17pm (PST)
Dude is awesome. helped me set everyhing up!!!

Buy His Stuff!!

Author:   gattz
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 9:00pm (PST)
Trying to figure out why i can go to the rageminer forums on my wife's comp but my pc and ipad's browsers say it's a bad link. With exp and foxfire on the pc.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 4:33am (PST)
quote gattz
Trying to figure out why i can go to the rageminer forums on my wife's comp but my pc and ipad's browsers say it's a bad link. With exp and foxfire on the pc.
Try using google chrome. Anyways, you still get there from here or here.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:48am (PST)
Updates are released. All Rageminer clients contact me via Rageminer Support or support@rageminer.com to receive them.

Thanks,
Gigaplex

Author:   nojoke
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 3:39am (PST)
I would like this bot let me how I can get ASAP !! I made a Macro but it's not as good as a full running bot would love to to see it at work !!! Pm me

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 6:34am (PST)
quote nojoke
I would like this bot let me how I can get ASAP !! I made a Macro but it's not as good as a full running bot would love to to see it at work !!! Pm me
Hello,

Please contact sales@rageminer.com.

Thanks,
Gigaplex

Author:   nojoke
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
so i would just like to say i made a marco that works 100% but there is a big but ..bluestack act like a litttle kid after running over 1-2 hours ... so i am sure the bot works but bluestacks will give u problems... just a heads up .....my macro is not link in any way to this bot so ..... good bots .,,,. to all

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.