Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1753393-rageminer-rageplex-enterprise-clients-bluestacks-free/5.htm

Author:   letsmakeadeal231
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 11:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
-------------------------------------------
Great Help Giga-- Appreciate It A++++ ... Get It While Its Still Here!!!!

Ps. Great Tech Support Always There For You!

Author:   robseller12
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
Does this only work on comps? Or android phones/iPads? Interested in buying but would like the details please

Please email me at robseller12@gmail.com

With answers,description and pricing please and thx. Lol

Author:   Bahamtrader
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
Gigaplex that was pretty crappy what you did.
He posted on Aug 7th and then you post on Aug 15 using the same text and same bot.
That's not called competition, that called stealing and lying.
You obviously are cut-throat and will do anything you can to make a buck.
Well it's a good thing i'm in the business of putting people like you out of business.
That you did was wrong and it really pisses me off.

Since I work with law enforcement I hope you don't mind if I get some of your account information.
I'm certain paypal will take fraudulent advertising, intent to commit fraud, violations of several computer related fraud acts, and tax evasion pretty seriously. I'm also certain Mobage will be very interested in this.

Oh and since Funk is releasing this as open source and not charging he is not running afoul of any rules, unlike you. Oh and for those who might be considering this, it's been identified as having a Trojan.

http://www.threatexpert.com/files/ragebot.exe.html

Author:   Gigaplex
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:30am (PST)
quote Bahamtrader
Gigaplex that was pretty crappy what you did.
He posted on Aug 7th and then you post on Aug 15 using the same text and same bot.
That's not called competition, that called stealing and lying.
You obviously are cut-throat and will do anything you can to make a buck.
Well it's a good thing i'm in the business of putting people like you out of business.
That you did was wrong and it really pisses me off.

Since I work with law enforcement I hope you don't mind if I get some of your account information.
I'm certain paypal will take fraudulent advertising, intent to commit fraud, violations of several computer related fraud acts, and tax evasion pretty seriously. I'm also certain Mobage will be very interested in this.

Oh and since Funk is releasing this as open source and not charging he is not running afoul of any rules, unlike you. Oh and for those who might be considering this, it's been identified as having a Trojan.

http://www.threatexpert.com/files/ragebot.exe.html
Lol another shill for SoulFunkBrother when will you learn. He was selling it for $25 before compeition shut him down. Told bad you're to stupid to realize Ragebot is run as a legit business. Also, please do not show me your threat files with the same name as RageBot. Reason being, Ragebot was and always will be created in-house.
Why don't you place a real name behind your threat! You can't because you're lying. I called you on it now what. You shills don't stop. Just Admit that you're FunkSoulBrother dude!!!! quit commenting on my thread with these fake account names and let us all know when the free version is ready.

P.S. keep trying to smear Ragebot and me but the proofs in the pudding. Ragebot works and is 100% legit. Nuff Said

Gigaplex

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:39am (PST)
Sure I'll post my real name if you post yours.
As I said earlier you're not competition you're a cheap imitation and a fraud.
I can't believe people would pay you $50 for what they could get for free or easily do themselves.
Also you could had used a better system that is 3x faster then Bluestacks.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:42am (PST)
quote Bahamtrader
I can't believe people would pay you $50 for what they could get for free or easily do themselves.
Please don't become a groupie on my thread. I'll tell you like everyone else If you can make a better version. Go ahead and do it. Give me your Name Shill why are you hiding now.. It's just what I thought. Take you're personal issues off this thread and offline.

Also dude, they will place you in jail for pretending to be a cop. lol nerd

Gigaplex

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:03am (PST)
Now now why should I post my real name first, especially since you don't seem the type to play fair.
Also I wasn't pretending to be a cop.
I work WITH the police, not FOR them.
Big difference there, learn to read properly.
Don't worry about the name, I'm MORE then capable of getting your information

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:15am (PST)
quote Bahamtrader
Now now why should I post my real name first, especially since you don't seem the type to play fair.
Also I wasn't pretending to be a cop.
I work WITH the police, not FOR them.
Big difference there, learn to read properly.
Don't worry about the name, I'm MORE then capable of getting your information
Dude this is the last time I will address you.Because you seem like a drama queen. Do What You Have To Do!!!! No One's Stopping You!!!! If you want to keep riding my thread. Thanks for the free dumps!!!!!

Author:   TheBlackMage25
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
quote Bahamtrader
People just dont understand how easy it is to replicate this bot or similiar. If people want to spend money on something thats soo easy to do, let em. Ive been using a simple script for months now and my script does more than this bot simply because it changes to numerous accounts on its own. It takes maybe 10 min to create a full working script since you are literraly recording your own actions into a repeatable loop. Hell Ill even considering posting a copy up even though my desktop settings are likely different than everyone else. Get educated people.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
quote TheBlackMage25
quote Bahamtrader
People just dont understand how easy it is to replicate this bot or similiar. If people want to spend money on something thats soo easy to do, let em. Ive been using a simple script for months now and my script does more than this bot simply because it changes to numerous accounts on its own. It takes maybe 10 min to create a full working script since you are literraly recording your own actions into a repeatable loop. Hell Ill even considering posting a copy up even though my desktop settings are likely different than everyone else. Get educated people.
Why did you switch account names now? If you want to give yours away; go ahead no one's stopping you. You guys seem to be more interested in discussing Ragebot then giving away your own stuff, i wonder why? enough said

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
What are you talking about, that's not me LOL.

Hell I myself use Auto Macro Recorder v5.81.

I also don't use bluestacks either, WAY to slow.

Why do missions 1 at a time when you do can do 3 in one shot!

Use the program that disables flash and everytime you do a quest, it does 3x at once and gives you the card,
No prompts no nothing. For 75 energy, 25 clicks and you're done.
WAY easier the blue stacks.

Once it's made you have your own bot.

No need to pay this fool lol.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
quote Bahamtrader
What are you talking about, that's not me LOL.

Hell I myself use Auto Macro Recorder v5.81.

Once it's made you have your own bot.

No need to pay this fool lol.
Thanks for the free bump. Meanwhile, another sale has completed!!!!

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:32am (PST)
Not for long. I hope you don't mind but I'm having your paypal and site shutdown under several legal allegations, all of which are proven with your very first post.

Since you live in ___ this makes it all the easier as they have specific laws regarding this kind of stuff,

Author:   TheBlackMage25
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
quote Gigaplex
quote TheBlackMage25
quote Bahamtrader
Why did you switch account names now? If you want to give yours away; go ahead no one's stopping you. You guys seem to be more interested in discussing Ragebot then giving away your own stuff, i wonder why? enough said
Im not in the business of cheating people out of money. If you must know, I have gladly sharred exploits and other information regarding this game under ANON99 for FREE! If you are doubting that I even have the script, you are sadly mistaken. As I stated, my script would obviously work inder my desktop settings but not someone elses. The only problems someone would have is matching the resolution and icon positions since my script restarts bluestacks on each new account through the desktop. I suppose it a good reference if anything else, but I gaurantee this to all, scripting does work for this game and is very easy to setup. Im using Easy Macro Recorder which is easily found in bittorrents.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:36am (PST)
quote Bahamtrader
Not for long. I hope you don't mind but I'm having your paypal and site shutdown under several legal allegations, all of which are proven with your very first post.

Since you live in Florida this makes it all the easier as they have specific laws regarding this kind of stuff,

LOL moron,

It doesn't take a genius to get my name. It's on every invoice. Although, i already have all of your information as well. Let's talk with the mod about getting you banned for revealing my private information. Thanks for getting yourself kicked off the site..

idiot.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.