Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1753393-rageminer-rageplex-enterprise-clients-bluestacks-free/4.htm

Author:   Themy
Date:   Aug 21, 12 at 4:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
-------------------------------------------
Works like a charm, I ran in to a hiccup with my setup and giga helped me out. Worth the money/items!

Author:   dbrayfield
Date:   Aug 21, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
Works as advertised, little slow, and needs multiple account support but very solid product, worth the money

Author:   Gigaplex
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 9:51am (PST)
New Features have been added.

Author:   TheBlackMage25
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:28pm (PST)
Lol your customers are quoting days to setup... Thats not good... perhaps you still need to work out some kinks. Your advertisement is copied from funksoulbrotha. I know because I origonally was buying this bot from him awhile ago. I wouldnt be suprised if you took his bot and just made adjustments since you have the same description.

Fyi scripts will do the same thing as this bot and requires no skill to setup. Make multiple scripts for each account and just make them run eachother when one finishes.

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
quote TheBlackMage25
Lol your customers are quoting days to setup... Thats not good... perhaps you still need to work out some kinks. Your advertisement is copied from funksoulbrotha. I know because I origonally was buying this bot from him awhile ago. I wouldnt be suprised if you took his bot and just made adjustments since you have the same description.

Fyi scripts will do the same thing as this bot and requires no skill to setup. Make multiple scripts for each account and just make them run eachother when one finishes.
Lol, another shill trying to comment on my thread. Thanks for the free bumps anyways. Why are you buying from that dude. Last time I heard from him, his comments were "He's giving it away!" To bad I haven't seen him or his free bot since then. You might be him under another name? I suggest you find your friend and have him give it away. No one's willing to pay for your friends crap and you can't afford this one.. Come back once you have some real input to the thread.

Author:   SaintOz
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Another fantastic job been done by Gigaplex thanks.

Author:   Quartermiler88
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 10:07pm (PST)
Bot is working away while I watch tv.. Thanks again

Author:   iamqaz
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 3:25am (PST)
Might be interested Email me at Qazwsx4game@gmail.com. Pay with hp.

Author:   xenosx
Date:   Aug 26, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
very good service! very responsive to emails, and gigaplex was really patient helping me setting up through teamviewer. the bot works wonderfully! thanks

Author:   shawn030
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
TRUST THIS GUY, HE IS FAST AND AMAZING WITH SUPPORT AND HELP BUY WITH CONIDENCE

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
Ragebot prices have changed. Being it's the only thing out there still capable of logging into multiple accounts.

Thanks

Author:   ryanbreck0
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 7:05am (PST)
Can you run/ play other programs whilst the bot is running?

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 7:24am (PST)
quote ryanbreck0
Can you run/ play other programs whilst the bot is running?
No,

Ragebot will have full control of computer while running.

Author:   Gzver
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 11:04am (PST)
100% legit and working.

Spend time to help me set up to ensure its work correctly.

Highly recommended.

Author:   curado
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 11:10am (PST)
Works great! Couldn't get it to work properply at first. GIga helped out, now working great

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.