Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1753393-rageminer-rageplex-enterprise-clients-bluestacks-free/2.htm

Author:   Gigaplex
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 1:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
-------------------------------------------
quote randomROBquiter
Does not work... SCAM until otherwise updated!!!
Hey shill,

Look at the list of customers who are already using Ragebot. Go try to scare someone else.

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 1:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
quote dgtlmonk
Gigaplex you copied FunkSoulBuddha's post. For a moment i thought it's him.

At least have a decency to make your own marketing line?
Although our post are similar they are not the same. I'm not selling device registrations or any of the other crap. As a matter of fact anyone requesting such services were referred to the other guy. This post and topic will get back to what it's always been about "Ragebot" the best one on the net.

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 1:36am (PST)
Similar but not the Same? Isn't Similar a synonym for Same? I think you should respect people here and don't start calling names or bashing. We all want to be treated with respect don't we?

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 1:46am (PST)
quote dgtlmonk
Similar but not the Same? Isn't Similar a synonym for Same? I think you should respect people here and don't start calling names or bashing. We all want to be treated with respect don't we?
Look man,

I don't know what your personal connection to the other guy is. Competition is great for everyone. So, if you want to do business with him. Go ahead, no one is stopping you! This thread is only about the support and marketing for Ragebot. Take your personal issues offline.

Author:   dgtlmonk
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 2:01am (PST)
?

Author:   Ouwee
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 2:17am (PST)
What a shitty bot. SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE, this thing is crap.

Wait for the real thing coming out soon with features like this.

Level up your account in seconds, while you listen to gangsta ass songs by rappers like One Direction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PEeGFR-Ps

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 2:20am (PST)
quote Ouwee

Level up your account in seconds, while you listen to gangsta ass songs by rappers like One Direction

Hey man,

I can't top you leveling with your own finger.. hahaha good one... The rest of us will be using Ragebot

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 2:24am (PST)
quote Gigaplex
quote Ouwee

Man the shills are out in force but thanks for the free bump...
If that bot you using is the best on the market, and when i release mine, does it make yours the shittiest one on the market since it's the only other one?

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 2:26am (PST)
quote Gigaplex
quote Ouwee

Hey man,

I can't top you leveling with your own finger.. hahaha good one... The rest of us will be using ragebot
Clearly I am leveling it the account with my 3rd hand, meanwhile im on the main page, bahahaha

Author:   overdoes
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 3:51am (PST)
working but improvements through updates can be done

Author:   Dreambreaker
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 9:27am (PST)
You steal someones post which is "plagiarism" and that is a crime you change a few words like the referral code is now Mina I will not buy from a liar and a thief and that is what you have done here and I don't know either of you

Author:   FunkSoulBuddha
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 9:27am (PST)
quote Gigaplex
quote FunkSoulBuddha
If you're going to charge people money for a product, at least right your own description for your product. Don't be a douche and copy my post word for word. :/

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1751147-100-working-rob-bot-1cw-device-activations/
It's funny how you have a shill pretend Ragebot doesn't work. Also, you can either make your product better or get out of the way period.
Pretend what doesn't work? And let's be clear, if I wasn't "In the way" in the first place, you wouldn't have the brilliant marketing copy that you do now, considering you stole mine word for word when I gave you the idea to write a bot in the first place.

I've never said a bad word about your product, not when you stole my copy or when you attempted to hijack my sales thread to promote your own. Why? Because I honestly don't care, it's like I stated over and over again writing a bot for this is simple. You didn't do anything spectacular or all that special. Other people will see what you're doing and get it in their head that they too should write a bot. That's the problem with having an original idea that's simple to execute on, the copycats come in droves.

So yes, I expected copycats like you, what I didn't expect was that you would shamelessly use my words to promote your product. If you're too lazy to promote YOUR product in YOUR own words, it makes me wonder how many other corners you've cut on the development side of things.

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 9:37am (PST)
quote FunkSoulBuddha
quote Gigaplex
quote FunkSoulBuddha
If you're going to charge people money for a product, at least right your own description for your product. Don't be a douche and copy my post word for word. :/

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1751147-100-working-rob-bot-1cw-device-activations/
It's funny how you have a shill pretend Ragebot doesn't work. Also, you can either make your product better or get out of the way period.
Pretend what doesn't work? And let's be clear, if I wasn't "In the way" in the first place, you wouldn't have the brilliant marketing copy that you do now, considering you stole mine word for word when I gave you the idea to write a bot in the first place.

I've never said a bad word about your product, not when you stole my copy or when you attempted to hijack my sales thread to promote your own. Why? Because I honestly don't care, it's like I stated over and over again writing a bot for this is simple. You didn't do anything spectacular or all that special. Other people will see what you're doing and get it in their head that they too should write a bot. That's the problem with having an original idea that's simple to execute on, the copycats come in droves.

So yes, I expected copycats like you, what I didn't expect was that you would shamelessly use my words to promote your product. If you're too lazy to promote YOUR product in YOUR own words, it makes me wonder how many other corners you've cut on the development side of things.
I cut so many corners that's why they're still buying. Don't worry I'll leave the device registrations to you... Keep sending your shills to my page. It helps the promotions.

Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
quote Dreambreaker
You steal someones post which is "plagiarism" and that is a crime you change a few words like the referral code is now Mina I will not buy from a liar and a thief and that is what you have done here and I don't know either of you

Its pretty simple.. if you're not a client or purchasing the product. Who cares what you think because I don't...lol

Author:   FunkSoulBuddha
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
Okay, I'll be open sourcing a rage of bahamut bot with the exact features of yours today. That's right, giving it out for FREE. If you're considering buying, just hold off on that for another day and you'll have your own copy for free. And that, Gigaplex, is called karma.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.