Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1753393-rageminer-rageplex-enterprise-clients-bluestacks-free/10.htm

Author:   i_mine_rage
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
-------------------------------------------
check out this thread, another "great" customer service shown by gigaplex:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1757034-rage-bot/

Author:   Gigaplex
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 9:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rageminer (RagePlex) - Enterprise Clients Are Now BlueStacks Free
quote i_mine_rage
check out this thread, another "great" customer service shown by gigaplex:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1757034-rage-bot/
Keep trolling this thread.. You're still on the outside looking in. lol

Author:   Amp
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 10:11pm (PST)
I really think boy got some mental issues lmao

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:47am (PST)
New Update Released

Author:   Kboe
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:35pm (PST)
Wanted some info on the bot email me at kboe1989@gmail.com

Author:   Funny13ones
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
You website isnt sending a confirmation email to my email.

Author:   AceBahamut
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 2:28pm (PST)
I bought Rageminer around a week ago and have been very impressed with it. I was somewhat reluctant to write my support for it because this is my first post here after being a lurker, and didn't want any heat drawn to either giga or myself.

All I can say is that the bot works. I am running 15 accs on rotation and am racking up the personal HP and soon the Hr and up packs.

The setup isnt difficult, I ran into a couple of issues that were actually my fault and giga very promptly helped me solve them.

The price isnt a lot for what is on offer. I actually gave him an additional donation because thats how impressed I am with it. I am a regular poster on gamefaqs and will be happy to talk to people about the bot through pm.

Author:   Bloodguard
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
Does this still work with all the updates to RoB? and also do i need to specify the name of the account/etc or does it make a random one

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:42pm (PST)
quote neo_seagull
Does this still work with all the updates to RoB? and also do i need to specify the name of the account/etc or does it make a random one
Hello,

Rageminer still works through all the updates. Any other information is not discussed online.

Thanks,
Gigaplex

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
New update released for clients. As always goto RageMiner website for details. Have a great weekend.

Author:   randy21m
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Just bought two days ago after reading through all 10 pages. I'll give my honest opinion. THIS THING WORKS! I will say that I had problems at first (partly due to my fault), but Gigaplex was quick in responding, never unprofessional and resolved my issues quickly with same day responds! That's more than I can say for some major companies that offer paid support!

Thanks Gigaplex! Satisfied customer here! Looking forward to future releases.

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:55pm (PST)
heya,
sorry just now. hi gigaplex! have you taken your meds? be nice!

outside looking in? funny coz mine only costs $2 and around 15 mins of work.

anyway,
$50 too expensive for you? yes, it should be.
because his copied work only costs $2. and then spend the $48 somewhere else (buy the booster box 3x and then some or w/e)

want to know how?
1.go to google play
2.search for "script guide" or this link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robguide.app.RageofBahamutAutoguide&feature=search_result
3.and he'll give you the software bundle ,included.

**he also updates his work often. i am in no way affiliated with its author.

hows that for being competitive gigaplex?

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:04pm (PST)
i pity the guys who bought his overpriced bot because i remember "gigaplex" saying he'll stop updating this bot once its stops from being profitable.

now, how can he compete when people now know where to get the same thing plus a few minutes of work for $2?

Author:   RobGuides
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:41pm (PST)
wow 2 things come to mind here

1) I would like to thank the guy above who came to me after buying my guide and showed me this link

2) I pitty the people who actually paid that kind of money for something they can do themselves, the software to do it is free, I just charge for the guide and all the hours I put into making it.

you can find it on google play or even use my blog and buy it with google checkout or paypal

$2 for any of my guides not $50....

wolfyguides dot blogspot dot com

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:49pm (PST)
quote RobGuides
wow 2 things come to mind here

1) I would like to thank the guy above who came to me after buying my guide and showed me this link

2) I pitty the people who actually paid that kind of money for something they can do themselves, the software to do it is free, I just charge for the guide and all the hours I put into making it.

you can find it on google play or even use my blog and buy it with google checkout or paypal

$2 for any of my guides not $50....

wolfyguides dot blogspot dot com
Elephants don't swat flies...lol

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.