Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Official Trading Blacklist - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1752933-official-trading-blacklist/

Author:   Dynamite
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 2:08pm (PST)
Subject:   Official Trading Blacklist
-------------------------------------------
[[we.neowiki:RMT_Trading_Banlist]]

Author:   melinda9794
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Official Trading Blacklist
Their name on here is incognito36
Their name is sucove on kik
They've taken all the SSR and hp and didn't pay.

Yes I could've performed the transaction safer, but they're still worthless for doing this.

Author:   naaate
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 11:43pm (PST)
I have tried to trade with Stanley Teo; email address stanleytck@hotmail.com.

The first trade went well; he built my trust. It has been over a month and he has yet to give me 120$ worth of virtual currency. He is a scammer. I strongly advise against dealing with him in any capacity whatsoever.

Author:   ZaSi
Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 2:00pm (PST)
Neoseeker user name: Strata. He set up a trade using Kik, accepted > $300 worth of cards and then refused to pay. Please add him to the blacklist, I'm sure I'm not the only person he has stolen from.

Author:   Ariakas
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
I am confirming ZaSi's report. Strata stole from me also.

Username: Strata
Kik: Aparato
Accepted $400 worth of HP and CW then stopped responding to my messages. Never sent the money via PayPal as agreed.

Author:   Dynamite
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 2:50am (PST)
ZaSi and Ariakas: I have suspended Strata's account until he contacts me and these issues are resolved.

Author:   gardenias
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 2:25pm (PST)
Username : hpforsale
Paypal totoymolar@hotmail.com .
Agree to pay 325$ for HP and if deal goes well another 325$,paiement done but account and password given are false.

Author:   MrBlueEyezz
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 11:38am (PST)
Username : sammygol88
Paypal sammygol88@gmail.com
I agreed on paying 230$ for HP. all went fine he let me put up bazaar and all. I did, he asked me to change comment to comfirm it was my card, i did. Then i sended the money trough paypal. And he never replied again. He is reading my messages(so frustrating) but no answer at all.

Please ban this ******

Author:   Joetaker696
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 12:25am (PST)
Anyone know what's going on with member djenvy1818? We agreed on a price and to do the whole two weeks wait thing but after numerous pm messages I haven't heard from him in days. His kik is not active either.

Author:   cmn0405cmn
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 2:06am (PST)
neoseeker name:KINGOFKINGS111
kik name:yukijes
link to forum: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1821105-buying-man-ssr-legend-cards/#10
seemed very trustworthy was suppose to send payment for 600 hp showed a picture of her paypal saying she sent the payment my email nor my paypal received either conformation nor funds I have attempt to contact her by she will not respond as you see on the forum I posted another person got hit by her today she takes a lot of steps to make you trust her but don't she is a scam artist and karma works in many different ways lesson learned

Author:   seniortremendo
Date:   Jan 27, 13 at 6:18pm (PST)
Same scam with me. Lost my sl3 muse to this user.

quote cmn0405cmn
neoseeker name:KINGOFKINGS111
kik name:yukijes
link to forum: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1821105-buying-man-ssr-legend-cards/#10
seemed very trustworthy was suppose to send payment for 600 hp showed a picture of her paypal saying she sent the payment my email nor my paypal received either conformation nor funds I have attempt to contact her by she will not respond as you see on the forum I posted another person got hit by her today she takes a lot of steps to make you trust her but don't she is a scam artist and karma works in many different ways lesson learned

Author:   robtipu
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 12:27am (PST)
hai.. this username OttoZ is not paypall verified member even though he claim he is verified. i make a comment on his threat but he delete it.

Author:   yipchris
Date:   Feb 04, 13 at 3:58am (PST)
Username: KarlRais (kik: Karl Rais)
Agree to give stock then payment. Gave 1000hp to him, payment never came. no reply on kik. scammed.

Author:   Kitty Galore
Date:   Feb 17, 13 at 4:16pm (PST)
SCAM ALERT NYTRIX he just come up with the new name ZUZEL111, and he accidentally gave me wrong vouches name which i found several post about him on neoseeker and similar method that he scammed other people, now he changed his name to ZUZEL111 and his paypal teddybear3990@gmail.com. good thing i didnt send my account to him first. he will try to show you his paypal to make you believe but don't trust him. he is a scammer

also his kik name is Zuzel or Zuzelsales

thanks for him to gave me the wrong vouches which is NYTRIX name so i know ZUZEL111 is scammer!!!

Author:   CaptainJ
Date:   Feb 19, 13 at 4:54am (PST)
Possible scammer---fulgore007---
I sent him card before payment he received card and said he sent payment....has now been 3 days and I have received no money yet. First day he responded saying he talked to paypal and they said may take a few days. Now I have sent a message on here and kik and he has read them with no response. If anyone has had this issue with paypal please let me know.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.