Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: SSR, Legends! Inugami! PM OFFERS! PRICES LOWERED! Buying SSR/LEGEND - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1748538-ssr-legends-inugami-pm-offers-prices-lowered-buying-ssr-legend/12.htm

Author:   Rushuna
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: SSR, Legends! Inugami! PM OFFERS! PRICES LOWERED! Buying SSR/LEGEND
-------------------------------------------
quote jewish13
I actually thought you were drawing business on this site. I check through 10 pages and only see your bumps. Your prices are overpriced a little, but so are everyone elses. LOL
times are tough my friend, thanks to the shitty management of this game alot of people stopped playing. Right now I'm just looking to sell my cards. If you're interested we can always discuss the prices lol.

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: SSR, Legends! Inugami! PM OFFERS! PRICES LOWERED! Buying SSR/LEGEND
argh u guys post too much make me bump so often D:

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 7:45pm (PST)
bump!`

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)

_______

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
dinner Bump~

Author:   martincsr
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 8:26pm (PST)
I wish i could afford to buy cards but i am stuck waiting for a heart transplant and having to deal with hackers stealling all my cards and now i am left with cards i barrowed from friends. IGN mastercard747 If you want to help out less unfortunate person that would make my year.

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)
Back BUMP!

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 9:31pm (PST)
BUMP! Package deal price lowered. $850 is RIDICULOUSLY cheap ~~~

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 11:17pm (PST)
BUMP!!!!!

Author:   rienman
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 12:47am (PST)
will you take 100 dollars for all the cw and a 6-10 wraith? message me back thanks

rienart.ilagan@yahoo.com.ph

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 1:32am (PST)
quote rienman
will you take 100 dollars for all the cw and a 6-10 wraith? message me back thanks

rienart.ilagan@yahoo.com.ph
Haha I just sent you an email about it.

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 1:45am (PST)
Thanks for replying bro, sent you an email to finalize

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 1:58am (PST)
quote rienman
Thanks for replying bro, sent you an email to finalize
sent you the final information. Lemme know when you're ready/ done.

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 2:19am (PST)
Minotaur and Cure Waters SOLD! Thank you for your purchase

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
i Recommend this seller, had a very smooth transaction with him. so polite and easy to deal with. thanks bro

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.