Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Useless Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2570/t44520-useless-thread/

Author:   ELePhAnT SWiNg
Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:09pm (PST)
Subject:   Useless Thread
-------------------------------------------
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics in the world

Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: .
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics in the worl

Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:10pm (PST)
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics in the wor

Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:11pm (PST)
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics in the wo

Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:12pm (PST)
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics in the

Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:13pm (PST)
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics in th

Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:14pm (PST)
dr.peperrrrrrr dr.dr. ......................pepper pper pperpppe the mummy the mummy returns but bu tub buuutttt un;fkljs;flfhh hahahahha changer i got cherry coke and this game came out at 1990 and it's the worst graphics

Author:   Crocodylus
Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 7:45pm (PST)
This can't be the same Elephant Swing I knew from GTA3? Could it? Oh well, either it is you, and that's sad, or someone got ahold of your account. Either way, this, and you, have been reported.

Author:   Suikia
Date:   Jan 12, 02 at 9:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Useless Thread
I think he just want to build up his post count the devious way.

Please don't post junk to build up your post count. As the old saying goes. "It's the quality of the post that counts, not the quantity."

Thread closed and shall be deleted at an later hour.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.